Great platform for email protection.

Brian M.
IT Consultant
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience all around.

Pluspunten: The service is great at filtering bad email as well as junk email out while allowing clean email though. I have used a few other options over the years and this is the best I have found.

Minpunten: Clients sometimes have trouble configuring their settings to how they want it to be. Or tag emails as approved when they shouldn’t and need IT interaction to resolve. Maybe just ease of use or having a more clear way for clients to resolve basics on their own.

van Spambrella op 27-11-2018

Brian, thank you for the fantastic review we are very grateful. We appreciate the feedback, if you find time please email your account manager so we can understand the user workflow a little more on your side. We'll see what can be worked with predefined user templates.

Spambrella - A good value for your money

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Senior IT Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Spambrella takes care of our email security and message archiving needs and does it seamlessly and at a reasonable cost.

Pluspunten: It doesn't require an arcane knowledge to set the Spam filtering up, the guides are straight to the point and support staff are very helpful. Functionality wise, in short: we do not get spammed. Thanks to Spambrella. Archiving wise, the new solution is easy to use, searches well and fast and is by far the cheapest we could find at the time. Ten year retention rocks!

Minpunten: The previous, MX Logic backend made the old product an oposite of everything said above. Since moving onto Proofpoint, Spambrella had become 100% better.

van Spambrella op 6-9-2018

Thank you for the great Spambrella review!

Robust, versatile, and reliable

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Consultant
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The reliability of the service and the level of protection that it provides. My spam levels immediately dropped to near zero. There are almost no false positives. And I'm easily able to customize the level of protection with whitelists, blacklists, and sensitivity settings. I'm also a big fan of the antivirus and URL scanning features.

Minpunten: The interface can be somewhat bewildering at first. The cost also seems a bit steep, but I haven't done thorough comparison shopping.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Thank you for the great Spambrella review!

More effective than any umbrella to protect your data!

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
John P.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: With an ever overloaded department, and with cybersecurity skills shortage getting worse securing the I.T infrastructure. Offloading the task of e-mail filtering to Spambrella has drammatically helped in the department's performance.

Minpunten: The only drawback in our case is that the service is hosted outside of our territory and thus out of the legal jurisdiction.

van Spambrella op 15-5-2019

Hi John, thank you so much for the 5* review, it is greatly appreciated. We are happy to see your quick progression with the service and customer onboarding!

Spambrella Anti Spam

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
David F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Spam and phishing emails are a growing problem for everyone I'm sure. I was personally getting hit by over 100 spam emails per day. Consequently important work emails can sometimes be overlooked as they get 'lost' within the spam. I now get a very low incidence of spam.

Pluspunten: I found spambrella to be easy to set up and has dramatically reduced the number of spam emails hitting our inboxes. It was easy to 'train' the software to release any genuine emails that were caught or add any spam that was not picked up. Within a couple of weeks of use virtually no spam arrived to our mailboxes.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike. If it had better access to undelivered mail it could also be used as a backup mail server.

van Spambrella op 6-9-2018

Hi David, thank you for the full and informative review on Spambrella services!

Very good Spam Filter

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019
Yvonne L.
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Other than spam filter, it provide an emergency mailbox so we can use when the on-premise Exchange is having any issues.

Minpunten: The interface of the portal is a little bit confusing in terms of navigation.

van Spambrella op 14-5-2019

Yvonne, we thank you for the great review! We are looking forward to the release of 6.0 UI which we are sure will improve your Spambrella interface navigation experience!

Great mail filtering system

Allen B.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had to move all my customers from another filtering system with little notice. Spambrella gave me a good value alternative and after I moved my customers I realised how bad the old solution I used was. Contact with Sales and Support always been professional

Pluspunten: Easy to onboard my customers from another spam filtering system. Very fast and haven't had any downtime in the 9 months since I have moved to Spambrella. When I have had to use support, responses where quick. Only small problems but quickly resolved

Minpunten: Not really any cons. Did take a little while getting used to the interface

van Spambrella op 10-1-2019

Allen, thank you for a full and informative review.

Many thanks.

Very easy to use and reliable.

Bryan F.
Systems/Network Administrator
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been great.

Pluspunten: Works really well stopping spam and love the features.

Minpunten: None really? A little pricey maybe, but worth it.

van Spambrella op 26-11-2018

Bryan, thank you for the review it is greatly appreciated. We are working hard to increase value with further features and a new user interface will be arriving very soon!

Best regards!

Great product at a good price

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Chris S.
IT Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were getting a ton of extra spam / malicious emails in 2018. A lot more than usual. Now we don't get anything bad. Its great.

Pluspunten: Lots of features and works really well with our exchange/office 365 servers. Email encryption is easy to use and archiving services has a nice interface. The filtering is great. Catches everything that is spam and doesn't seem to catch any legit emails. Love it.

Minpunten: I wold like to have an outlook plugin to control quarantine digests and other things. Thats the only con I can think of.

van Spambrella op 25-3-2019

Chris, we thank you for the full and informative review of the Spambrella service. Best wishes for the year ahead!

Awesome product.

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
Joe H.
Systems Administrator
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Effective Spam protection and Virus protection.

Pluspunten: Very adaptable. Can handle multiple domains and domain aliases. Support always responds to requests.

Minpunten: Log search must be learn for new users. It is a little different from other spam filters. It is fine for me.

van Spambrella op 10-4-2018

Hi Joe, thanks for the great feedback!

Great product for the money!

Anthony F.
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Spambrellas very fair pricing structure is especially good given the feature set we’re given. Support has been responsive the very small number of times I’ve needed it.

Pluspunten: Great pricing, simple configuration, flexible feature sets.

Minpunten: Not being able to disable some emails sent to end-users. Having to wait for hourly cycle to catch updates and changes; would much prefer instant changes.

van Spambrella op 10-1-2019

Anthony, thank you for taking the time to review Spambrella it is very much appreciated.

Fabulous cloud managed platform

Dave M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are a new Spambrella partner and we are deploying it to all of our customers using Office 365, Hosted Exchange, and Linux mail hosting customers. The management platform is quick to learn and effective and affordable. Our customers like it much better than previous spam filtering tools.

Pluspunten: Multi-tenant cloud management platform
Multi-customer interface
Powerful policy based inheritance
Granular control of powerful features

Minpunten: No major cons. I wish it was easier to handle aliases for primary email accounts.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Dave, it is great to have you as a partner with Spambrella. Thank you for the great early review! We wish you every success.

The perfect compliment to Office 365

Anthony C.
Sales Engineer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: All deployments thus far have been stable and the amount of malware and phishing emails gone from clients inboxes is amazing.

Pluspunten: The completeness of solution from filtering, scanning, encrypting and archiving, you can offer clients only what they need and add in the future.

Minpunten: The setup can be a bit time consuming, but expected for the level of security it provides.

van Spambrella op 28-11-2018

Hi Anthony, thank you for the full and informative feedback. We are happy that our MSP partner program is so well received! Keep up the great work!

Very satisfied

François L.
Cloud Business Unit Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of setup, maintain and use. Integration with O365.

Minpunten: The price, the logs are too light, support reactivity.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Hi François, I have emailed your Spambrella account manager who will be in contact to discuss the logs and support reactivity experience. Thank you for the review!

Awesome rock solid service

Geraint W.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Spam/phishing attacks are almost zero thanks to the great service

Pluspunten: Very easy to configure and manage. Reports and logs are easy to understand

Minpunten: Some difficulty with certain email destinations but resolved by support always

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Hi Geraint, we greatly appreciate the feedback and review provided. We are very happy with the relationship and look forward to enabling you with further growth in the coming months/years!

Solid Email Filter

Kevin P.
IT Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: good experience.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Great interface. Emergence mailbox is a good plus if we go down

Minpunten: limit to buying 3 user accounts when i only need one.

van Spambrella op 26-11-2018

Kevin, thank you for the review it is greatly appreciated!

Team made the move from Solarwinds very easy and smooth. Initial setup was done in minutes.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Stephen C.
IT Consultant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Back to basics with point and click setup and configure, yet very strong in it's filter capabilities. The FAQ's are written in plain English anyone can follow them. No matter what time is here in OZ I always get a speedy reply from a very informed Support Team. Best thing though, my Customers didn't realise I had switched them over to a NEW Company until the first Digest came through, it had my logo attached which the previous digests didn't have.

Minpunten: Honestly have not found any Cons yet. So, all I can say is "it works for me" I will, however keep testing.

van Spambrella op 4-9-2018

Thank you for the feedback Stephen it is greatly appreciated. We are pleased the migration from Solarwinds MSP mail was a painless one!

Excellent product service and support

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Business development manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everything has been very through and gives me confidence using my email service.

Pluspunten: Protects every aspect of my business email. Support with this service is above and beyond. I get full viability of reports and regular contact with BDM.

Minpunten: I am very happy using the service I could not say anything I dislike.

Polished and Powerful

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Maurice M.
Support Engineer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We resell Spambrella to our clients and they have always been very happy with the service.

Pluspunten: - The GUI is easy to use (see below) and clean
- Logging is robust, allowing me to quickly find messages that may be in question.
- Almost 0 customer issues with false positives or spam getting through

Minpunten: The GUI is a tiny bit weird, but once you figure it out it's a snap.

van Spambrella op 5-9-2018

Hi Maurice, thank you for the positive feedback. Greatly appreciated.

Spambrella - Great protection

Dale C.
Executive Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall Spambrella is a great service and traps the baddies. My customers thank me all the time about not getting near as much trash as they used to. Besides a learning curve on the admin software, its fine after you've set things up.

Pluspunten: After doing tons of research, and searching dozens of reviews Spambrella won my business.

Minpunten: I think there could be a better user interface for managing accounts. I have about 5-10 individual company email accounts that I manage. Sometimes moving between them was a bit of a learning curve.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Hi Dale, thank you for the review it is appreciated.

Massive Improvement On Previous Mail Filtering Solution

Stuart L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Knowledgable staff who have been very helpful with the migration of all of our client domains.

Pluspunten: Much easier to use and navigate than previous solution, and a lot stricter. Also, as we resell to our clients, invoicing and billing to our clients is a massive improvement on last supplier.

Minpunten: Nothing yet. I am yet to find anything I don't like, apart from having to fill this answer out with more than 40 characters! :-)

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Stuart, thank you for taking the time to review Spambrella. It is great to see your continued success and growth as a partner!

Thoughts on a Spambrella Trial

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with my trial and will be moving my existing clients over to Spambrella over the next month or so.

Pluspunten: Initial set-up and configuration were straightforward. Functionality of the daily reporting is much better than my current product.

Minpunten: Very little, actually. Branding is not as functional as perhaps it could be, but that is a minor nit-pick.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Thank you for the review, if you are able to contact your Spambrella account manager to explain your branding points it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to supporting you as another successful MSP partner.

Easy, seamless transfer from McAfee product, great setup support and follow up.

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018
Chris D.
Associate Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, comprehensive email spam and virus solution.

Pluspunten: SMTP Auto-add Detected Alias Addresses and Auto-add New Users Detected via Outbound are very helpful. The fact that notifications of potential new users are sent is great, especially when close to max user licenses.

Minpunten: Really nothing negative to say. One additional feature that would be nice, the McAfee product had an option to send virus emails through to an administrator stripped of the virus attachment, with a "Virus Detected" subject tag without having to go to the web based UI.

van Spambrella op 10-4-2018

Hi Chris, thanks for the great review! We have noted your enhancement request.

Spam Solution

Chris N.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been positive, its a simple cost effective solution that works.

Pluspunten: SImple console - ease of use - pricing is good

Minpunten: I generally hate spam, it annoys me we have to have a solution for this.

van Spambrella op 11-1-2019

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Greatly appreciated.

Helpful Product with Disclaimers and Proofpoint Inbound and Outbound

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2019
Rizwan M.
Principal IT
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ability to filter in and out and the different types of reports I can receive including domains.

Minpunten: Proofpoint has some gaps compared to Mimecast but it is a step up from others and has great reporting.