Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Google Cloud Storage reviews

Over Google Cloud Storage

Online oplossing voor objectopslag waarmee bedrijven en ontwikkelaars kritieke gegevens kunnen opslaan, archiveren en analyseren.

Meer informatie over Google Cloud Storage

Very user friendly and customer service is excellent. Takes little time to learn how to properly use.

My only complaint is that it took a couple of days for it to retrieve my photos.

Beoordelingen van Google Cloud Storage

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Google Cloud Storage heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.258 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Cloud Storage eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.258)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Google Cloud Storage is a lifesaver!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Martin
Martin
IT Technician in Kenia
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Safe, trusted and secure storage

5,0 2 maanden geleden

data is safely stored from unauthorized personnel and encrypted. backup is done without any stress and backed up data is easily accessible, i would highly recommend it

it takes time recovering large amount of data

Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and reliable Cloud storage

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that me and my clients can our files from anywhere, at any time on any device. I love the real time collaboration. I have been able to stop using so many hard drives and its so much cheaper as I'm only paying for the storage I use. So easy to share files with others and choose what permissions are necessary for each stored item.

Super easy to use and integrates seamlessly into my business. How did I even manage without it! I love that I can I can easily expand my storage capacity as my business grows. This reliability is crucial for me as I use it in my business and with my clients. It's cost effective.

There isn't anything I don't like about it, it works perfectly for my needs.

Jawad
Data Verification in Pakistan
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Google drive Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good

Helps to save more data and easily accessible on any device

Save same data too many times and unable to delete it all at once

IT Technician in Zambia
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

David's Google Cloud Storages Review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I find it very helpful as I can use it from my mobile device to my phone.

Google Cloud Storage gives a free 15gbs plus a free Gmail account without and subscription or payment details.

As with any cloud system Google Cloud Storage has no offline mode.

Antonio
Research fellow in Italië
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Google Cloud Storage: ideal tool for storing and sharing

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Google Cloud Storage for work in university science. In the work environment it allows immediate and very easy communication and exchange of ideas.

Advantages of Google Cloud Storage are definitely the ease of use, the speed with which files are catalogued, the security guaranteed to files placed in the storage, and the ability to access files from any device under any conditions. Also very intuitive is the ability to differentiate file sharing, which is essential in multi-sector work environments.

The only downside is the amount of Gb available for free, which is bound to run out very quickly given the exuberance in terms of the size of current working files.

Alessandro
Systems Developer in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Resourceful Cloud Storage Approach

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The program has offered a secure and reliable storage extension, and this resolves all the back up challenges.

The software gives an incredible storage option, where measures for accessibility are made sustainable.

The platform has meet all the cloud storage options, and this gives an insightful experience.

Jessica
Miniater in VK
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

My Cloud storage is classic

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The memories that flow anytime I scroll through to my pictures stored there.

Having to pay for it every month because of my iPhone model.

Mohit
Assistant HR in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Best Cloud Storage - Value for Money

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy Access World Wide Availabilty Secure

Till now i have not faced any type of difficulty to use it.

Fara
Housewife in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Cloud Storage is worth it

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Google Cloud Storage is easy to access all devices, it's easy to become a member and the pricepoint is good too.

There's nothing not to like about Google Cloud Storage.

Thu Htoo
Network Enginnering in Myanmar (Birma)
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Cloud Storage Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Daily using this and that is really good feature for all.

So good for store data, photo, file. Loss or forget never happen again.

Nothing have to tell about. So good for user.

RODRIGO
Owner in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best backup option

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it to make automatic backup for our customers, with cold storage. We created our own backup application, which copies data daily to the cloud. It was easy to develop with the SDK, and we were surprised by the stability / reliability of the upload routine. It is very fast, has several connection options and makes it easy to know if it worked. We just need to have some graphics to evaluate the use of storage or to be able to facilitate the rotation of files, in our case we solved it via programming in our app.

Affordable price and ease of use. The setup is a bit complicated, but uploading files is very easy and uploading is very reliable.

Some permissions configuration tasks could be less complicated. It uses concepts of assignment groups, for simpler scenarios full access would be enough.

Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Your secure solution to cloud storage

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google products/programs are all linked to each other. So it's convenient having the "storage side" of the program linked as well. I have had only good experiences with this app and it has kept my work and family life easy and comfortable and safe to use.

I feel safe in knowing that the cloud is not going anywhere. I will always be able to use it and retrieve what I've stored in it. I feel safe with the security aspects. I know my information, documentation and sentimental data is safe. I like that it does not change to much. It's reliable just the way it is and the "face" stays the same. I admire the fact that there is a free version (not enough space in the free version, but it's understandable).

Honestly, there isn't really something I dislike so much that I would make a fuss over it. The only thing is the space available on the free version. If I should use a paid version, It would cost me too much.

Harshpreet
IT Support Specialist in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great tool for file sharing in your organization.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. I haven't had a single moment of downtime with Google and that i the best thing. The performance is overall good and durable. There's always the peace of mind of using Google as I know that is secure and always available.

Having the ability to store everything in the cloud is just great. And google does that job perfectly. There are separate applications available which anyone can download their phone as well. The storage solutions are really cheap and have the ability to integrate with multiple products that we use in our work environment. It's fast and does the job bang on.

The file management is sometimes really messy. The user interface needs some work done as well. I have had issues if there are too many files in storage, then it gets really troublesome. I have used AWS as well, and they have a lot more storage tier options.

Heather
Medical Coder in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

My Use of Google Cloud Storage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this current time I have never had a problem with the Google cloud storage app at all. It's a very user friendly application for anyone I would recommend it to anyone to use for work or business related activities.

The thing that I like about the Google cloud storage is that I can save my work that I have do for the day into my cloud account and if my computer crashes or catches a virus I can back it up from the cloud account.

There is nothing that I don't like about the google cloud storage app. It's very helpful and useful for the career that I do on an everyday basis.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Founder in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

-Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

Vibhor
Researcher in VS
Research, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing storage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great experience as we need large amount of cloud storage which can be used for diverse purpose such as backup,access files remotely, maybe even process it. Google Storage is all in one with great connectivity.

As a Google product, it is easy to use, and set up. The storage comes in very handy in applications and it is easy to share across diverse users securely. We have found it to be more reliable than any other form of storage.

Google storage is facing pricing challenges with competitors but since it is part of GSuite applications, it is a great deal.

Harveer
Business Consultant in VS
Animatie, 51-200 werknemers

Maximizing Speed and Availability with Google Cloud Storage's CDN Integration

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Google Cloud Storage has been very positive. The service is reliable, secure, and easy to use. The main feature of the service is its flexibility - We can store any type of data in it from text files to images or videos, which makes it a great choice for various applications. You can also access your data quickly thanks to its distributed architecture and fast retrieval times. Additionally, Google Cloud Storage provides an array of management tools such as buckets (folders) and objects (files), making it easier to organize data according to project requirements or other criteria. Google Cloud Storage is that all the stored content remains available even if part of your infrastructure goes down - providing added peace-of-mind when dealing with critical applications or business operations. Security is also top-notch; all content uploaded into the storage solution is encrypted using AES 256 encryption methods by default for added protection against unauthorized access. I've found pricing plans on offer to be quite competitive compared to other cloud storage solutions on the market today

I have come to appreciate its many features and benefits. One of the most important advantages is its scalability; We can easily adjust the size of your storage depending on your needs. It's cost effective; we'll only pay for what you use with no expensive long-term contracts or upfront costs. The interface is also very intuitive, making it easy to access all our data from anywhere – either through a web browser or using one of Google’s mobile apps. The cloud platform offers industry-leading security measures ensuring that only authorized personnel can access files stored in GCS accounts and that data remains safe at all times. They offer blazing fast upload speeds so users can quickly store large amounts of data without any delays in performance. There are various APIs available which make integrating cloud storage into other applications straightforward and painless for developers. Since the service runs on Google’s infrastructure uptime reliability is quite high so users never have to worry about their data being unavailable when they need it most.

The cost-effectiveness and flexibility of Google Cloud Storage's pricing and storage classes were also impressive, enabling me to optimize costs while meeting specific storage requirements. Google Cloud Storage provided a secure, efficient, and reliable solution for storing and managing data.

caitlin
home health occupational therapist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for storing documents and allowing retrieval from anywhere, anytime

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloud storage has been so much faster, easier to retrieve, and easier to pull up from multiple devices than many other cloud products. I was hesitant to switch to it initially because of the low cost, thinking you get what you pay for, but I have been beyond satisfied and find it loads and downloads much faster than competing products.

Google has made their product line seamless and free so utilizing their document, spreadsheet, etc. programs is a no brainer. Using cloud storage allows the user to take it a step further- anyone with a link/passcode can access the documents from anywhere and they have a permanent home beyond Drive, which limits what can be stored. Storage allows the user to upload other things, like photos, videos, etc.

There is some duplication of the concept of Drive and Storage and for really not tech savvy people, the initial learning curve of where to store and how to upload/save files can be challenging for them. I think this would be true of any virtual storage site but because Google is so branded by name, the two names are similar enough it adds a touch to the confusion. It is quickly overcome though.

Joshua
Multimedia Artist; Electric Music Engineer in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

The Future is Now

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from sometimes feeling like I need a year of CE courses to use a feature here and there, I couldn't be happier with it. Using GCS makes me feel less lied to by those old futuristic movies and cartoons.

I love the customization features running virtual machines and not having to worry about losing files anymore. This service saved my family a lot of heartache when every photo of our missing child was lost to a head crash. We thought we had lost everything but we had set up automatic cloud backup and forgot about it. That's the great thing about it. You can do that and not have to worry about it. Google cloud storage has made our digital life foolproof.

There's a bit of a learning curve. There are times that one can get lost trying to find what you're looking for or figure out how to make some things work. I spent an inordinate amount of time feeling like my grandfather trying to program his VCR. I'm pretty tech-savvy, I think, but I've wished for a simpler way a lot using GCS.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent cloud storage solutions

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Google recently revised the option to synchronize files to either stream it all or synchronize all folders. I genuinely wish I could still synchronize files manually as my hard disk isn't large enough to sync everything. I regularly deal with files that perform poorly while streams, mainly when using a shaky WiFi connection. If you are acquainted with the command prompt, there is no need to go via the GUI.

When compared to those other competitors, the product is a little costly. Increasing the storage capacity is more expensive. The file synchronizing is sluggish, and it might cause system processes to hang. The user interface could be better, and extra features could be included. Google Cloud Storage periodically creates duplicate copies of an identical data set.

Ryan
Ryan
EL/SIFE Teacher in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Google Cloud Storage: Keeping Lesson Plans, Files, and More Safe from Disasters

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Google Cloud Storage has allowed me the chance to know that my lesson plans and files at school are safe and secure. I have lost files before backing them up, and now I keep everything on Google to ensure that it does not happen again. I have enjoyed how easy it is to backup files, access files and be connected from many different devices, and more. I am a better teacher and more organized teacher because of this application.

I love how easy it is to connect all devices (phones, computers, tablets, and more) to my Cloud Storage and how they all come together so well. I also love that I can share my Cloud storage with my family through the Family Share so that we do not spend more money on different plans. Furthermore, I enjoy the backup and the cloud ability to save files to the cloud and know that they are secure. I also enjoy the permissions that I can give to choose the level of engagement that people can have.

I do not like when the Cloud Storage and Google Drive take files and change them from their file type to Google Doc format. Google Docs are great but often messes with my customization. I try to remember to check my settings so it does not do it automatically, but it can often be quite annoying.

Abinadi
Abinadi
Technical Project Manager II in Costa Rica
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The benchmark for cloud storage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The UI is great and the service is great. Whenever you need more space you can simply increase the quota and you should be fine. The resilience is great and performance is simply amazing. you can't be wrong with Google Cloud Storage

We don't need to talk about Google's high-quality products, however, cloud storage is great. Taking into consideration the great performance and replication between geo locations this is a solution that I will highly recommend for any company

In general, I would like to see more security recommendations in the UI something like tips or something like that. The reason being that we are constantly hearing about data breaches and most of the time it is due a database out there in the cloud not correctly protected.

Enmanuel
Enmanuel
Teacher in Dominicaanse Republiek
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent, can't ask for more.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have very good experiences with Cloud Storage, I have recovered files that I had lost thanks to its automatic synchronization.

What I like the most is its simplicity and the great capabilities it offers you.

What I like the least, and this does not mean that it detracts from the software, is that it is deeply rooted in Google.

Shahirah
Shahirah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Secure & store online data

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloud Storage making the process to storing a files and document more easy and not dependent anymore on local drive storage.

I am in love with the security provided by this software, and i can store and work comfortably knowing my online data can be easily access by me. Cloud storage is important nowadays, as I always work outside of my office and need a quick access to my files and data.

Some of the things that i like least with Cloud Storage is, the file indexing layout is not too user friendly, and i had some hard time searching back for my files or document. They file view is too big, and i had to scroll to the bottom to find the correct file.

Aijaz Ahmad
Aijaz Ahmad
Assistant Professor in India
Civiele techniek, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Free up your space and work on sight in cloud.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For any enterprise, a cloud based platform is must. This one helped us to free up our space frm devices and without occupying any infra, does most of the work on site.
Security and back up options are too good. We will never lose our data when after by mistake.

The only way to store your documents and rely on cloud security is Google cloud storage. Save everything and use it from anywhere you need. Storage limit is quiet large for the cost. Interface is simple and easy to use. Customisation is awesome and integration with docs or sheets helps alot.

Storage limit can be increased. More flexible plans should be added. Need to scan large files as well.