Very easy to use and works perfectly.

Bryce S.
Lead Software Engineer
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed a new store finder on our site, and storeRocket was a simple and quick solution. We had it up on our site in minutes, then modified to look exactly like what we wanted within less than a day. The admins are very quick to respond with any questions we've had and always have a solution.

Pluspunten: This was very simple to implement and it works great. The software architecture seems to be well designed and organized. Almost every feature we've needed/wanted is there, and if it's not it's on the roadmap.

Minpunten: Analytics are good, but not great. You can see a heat map of where the most searches occur, but you cannot export that data.

Store Rocket is AMAZING and the support is out of this world!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Vincent H.
CTO
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would honestly have to say that the customer service, care and attention to detail I received from the reps and the rest of the store rocket team is unmatched. I have never had anyone care so much not only about their own software but about my own as well. The reps took the time to make sure everything was perfect and I do have to say I am impressed. I've worked with many applications before over the years but never have I had the pleasure of working with someone as dedicated as my reps and Store Rocket. Very pleased!

Pluspunten: I can't even begin to express how awesome Store Rocket and the team is. Our company works to aggregate health care data to help patients find better options for care. We came across Store Rocket and were immediately drawn to its beautiful aesthetics and functionality. After playing around with the free trial, we were very impressed with how reliable the software was. We needed Store Rocket to be tweaked a bit to fit the needs of our store so I reached out via the chat box and their founder personally messaged me to find out what I needed. He sat with me through hours and hours of build-spec and testing and edits. Seriously, he made sure everything looked and functioned exactly the way I wanted. I could not be happier and would not hesitate to give Store Rocket and reps a 10/10 review. They have a customer for life!

Minpunten: Nothing, everything worked out perfectly and I am excited to have Store Rocket scale with out website!

Locations on a map nice and easy

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Mickey H.
Sr. Digital Communications Advisor
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have four separate brands, each one with a group of independent insurance agents whose location we share on our websites. When I first tried StoreRocket, it took about 10 minutes of spreadsheet tinkering with all of our agents' locations. Then I uploaded, and a few minutes after that, the widgets were ready to be published on our various websites.

Pluspunten: I like the simplicity of the interface to get data loaded, and that it takes care of the geolocation encoding. Also, the ability to define categories is simple, yet powerful. Finally, the ability to customize an integration widget (snippet of code) and drop that onto my web pages is simple and powerful, as well.

Minpunten: There have been a couple of bugs. However, within minutes of contacting support, they were working on the fix, and stayed in contact until it was resolved.

A great store locator option!

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Sandra P.
Web developer
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits of using the application are endless! So easy to use, even with just the Basic current plan that we are using. Wonderful Google Maps integration. The support from Customer Support team that we received is one in a million! What wonderful product and support team.

Pluspunten: - Wonderful feature and ease of use
- Helpful support from Customer Support at any time of the day/night
- Support with troubleshooting on the website
- Responsiveness on the website to fit desktop, tablet and mobile size
- Google Maps integration

Minpunten: - Absolutely none, we love this product!

Your search for the best locator ends here!

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2018
Cq B.
Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: StoreRocket has been an amazing company with which to partner. StoreRocket's services are highly valued by both our company and our clients. StoreRocket's quality allows us to confidently and effortlessly offer seamlessly styled locator services to clientele while enabling us to focus on other aspects of design. StoreRocket's exceptional analytics offer our clients the ability to monitor engagement with each and every location and to identify areas for potential expansion.

Pluspunten: Exceptional customer service.
Incredibly simple website integration.
Easily navigated dashboard.
Extensive visual customization.
Unique functionalities (e.g. featuring and filtering locations, fine tuning marker drop).
On demand Google Sheets sync.
Comprehensive analytics.

Minpunten: None. On the one occasion that StoreRocket lacked a desired feature, StoreRocket was so amazing as to add the requested functionality.

Incredibly Helpful

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Lynda B.
Digital Media Specialist
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before using store rocket, we were using a *free* version of another software that never worked properly. After deciding to subscribe to store rocket, it helped us realize how we could better utilize a store location software to collect leads and specify what customers can look for at each location. Customer service is absolutely the best I've encountered in tech. Any snags are dealt with quickly, and they are always a pleasure to chat with.

Pluspunten: It works exactly the way our business needs it to. There are enough customization features to tweak how the software works, and the interface is incredibly user-friendly. The locations load quickly, and the design of the user side is clean and intuitive.

Minpunten: I would only suggest an option to limit search results to countries. Literally, that is the only thing I can think of—everything else has worked perfectly.

Awesome Mapping Features (with the Great Service)

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Ryan D.
Client Success Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We recommend this to client's looking for a great mapping solution, to get up and running quickly. StoreRocket's feature stack has helped reduce client costs from needing a custom developed map. Store Rocket's support team is one of the best I've seen in the space. Very fast response time and very insightful/useful answers. I've had feature tweaks added in less than an hour. Clutch.

Pluspunten: The platform has a great, easy to use admin interface, and likely all the features you'd need for a good map. The install is easy and they have created a great design for both desktop and mobile experiences, allowing you to get up and running fast, and knowing it'll work well for your users. Their support team is very prompt and provides detailed answers. I've sent multiple feature requests over a 6-months and have never been disappointed.

Minpunten: Lack of user logins / permission. Their product team is working on this release so this comment may be outed very soon. Their Google Sync feature is a great workaround, if you're trying to allow another department to manage the map information without messing with the embed widget / settings.

An amazing tool with an outstanding service, functionaliteit and design

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2018
Gijs C.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A great client of mine, O-Care.com, needed a tool to display all the resellers of their spa care product. I was really lucky to find StoreRocket.io when it was still in the development stage. From the beginning on, Adrian was outstanding in his service and gave me the opportunity to give him feedback and ask for new features. Every recommendation I did, Adrian took into consideration and eventually implemented a lot of them. The amazing tool he has today deserves many credits. Apart from the functionality, I also love the design of StoreRocket. As a matter of fact, it has been the inspiration in the creation of my own agency website.

Pluspunten: From the beginning on, Adrian was outstanding in his service and gave me the opportunity to give him feedback and ask for new features.

Minpunten: There is nothing to not like about this product

Great, easy to use product for our business

Jordan F.
Marketing Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a great product for anyone looking to update store locations for their product! Simple, easy to use with Google API integration.

Pluspunten: The ability to easily update our store locations as we onboard more locations for our product, and the ability to add custom fields makes it very easy for us to direct customers!

Minpunten: Going into each and ever location to change from visible to invisible is tedious. It also opens up a new tab each time which takes time to load.

Excellent stockist locator for ecommerce sites

Macaulay H.
Operations Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Lead Customer Support and the team have done a great job with this product. We chopped and changed plugins over the years to have a stockist list on our Shopify website. Every one had its flaws though until we found storerocket. Great features and excellent support. Highly recommend this product!

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Minimalistic interface
Excellent customer support - very responsive
Great features & more coming out regularly

Minpunten: Relatively expensive compared with other options on the market but once you start using it you can justify the value for money

Love our map!

Hanna A.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been great.

Pluspunten: The new web portal makes it super easy to work with. That rep is super helpful!

Minpunten: That when you search in a certain area where you have no stores it says 'no stores here' rather than showing the closest next store. I would like it to both say 'not here but your closest store is' or something .

One of the Best Store Locator

Andre P.
Creative Director
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was a very good experience integrating the software on our website.

Pluspunten: Functionality, User friendly and easy to integrate.

Minpunten: I like everything on the software. I honestly can say anything bad about Store Rocket.

Store Rocket GPS store locator

Dale D.
director
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it has been a pleasure to use and is a great option for our customers to find our stores.

Pluspunten: it maps over excellent, and is easy to use for our costumers- the feedback i'm getting from the field tells me customers love using this store locator. Adriano has been a huge help, he helped me set this up on our web site.

Minpunten: nothing it was easy to use and nothing bad

Easily the best Store Locator that's available

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
David M.
Freelance Front End Production and Consulting
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: StoreRocket enables me, as a small web agency, to get a Store Locator up and running on a client's site in a very short amount of time. The support is also helpful and friendly and they are willing to go the extra mile to help.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use
Very well designed
Well thought out set of useful features
Responsive and helpful support
Clean design
Adding new features all the time

Minpunten: Nothing that comes to mind as I'm very happy with it.

Intuitive, easy to use and looks great

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Paul H.
Digital Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Flexibility around automation (Google Sync) and manual assignation of locations, as well as filter and label options.

Minpunten: Takes a little time to get up to speed with the sync options but customer support is excellent.

Easy to use and continually updated

Rick M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Pluspunten: - Very easy to use
- Lots of solid features
- Great customer service

Minpunten: - not many cons
- there was just a small period of time were there was an issue with the Google sync