Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Ooma Office

Alle functies die je nodig hebt in een telefoonsysteem om te klinken als een groot bedrijf, maar voor de prijzen die bij een klein bedrijf passen.

Meer informatie over Ooma Office

Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones.

I have a hard time logging into the app. I constantly have to reset my password for some reason.

Beoordelingen van Ooma Office

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ooma Office heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 233 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ooma Office eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (233)

Allen
Allen
President in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Cost Effective Business Phone Systems with Lots of Features

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I love how Ooma will integrate with my Google Contacts, call recording is crucial and voicemail to email transcribed has been a game changer. Best of all is he phone app so you can make and receive calls and texts ont he go.

There is nothing no to like, I have been recommending Ooma to people for years and they love it too!

Joel
Product Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Simple to use, simple to set up and great voice value.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ooma is a great solution, and budget friendly. You can emulate most features that other UCaaS providers provide. If you need contact center functionality, this would be their enterprise product depending on what you need to do with it. Multi - Site set ups are also a breeze.

We had a property where the phone system has failed completed. Spun up OOMA office with phone numbers and set up Remote Call Forward on the lines coming. Property back in business within 45 minutes which included any tweaks. We ordered phones after we got it all set up.

If using the wifi on the phones, it is best to have a network jack that has access to the internet to get started with firmware downloads, etc. We have some challenges getting that part set up and had to get on the phone with support and they were helpful for us.

MARY
Office Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing product!!!!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Ooma Office has been fantastic!!!! I don't have anything to complain about!!!! The options for the product are absolutely amazing, and the customer service is excellent!!!!!

I love the customer service the best!!!! They are always on top of their game, and willing to go above and beyond to help you out!!!!!

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like about this product!!!!

Matthew
Owner/Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Ooma office - Like a bad marriage that fails within the first month

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this point, we started looking for another provider that could provide a simple solution for a sole-proprietor business at a savings. We found DialPad, which has been a DREAM to set up. Every interaction with DialPad has been pleasant and easy. We initiated the porting of our business number from Ooma to DialPad. Because of the length of time the porting took, we went over our 30-day trial period. Once the port was complete, cancelling the Ooma service was a nightmare. They want to hit me with the cost of the deskphone! There was a rental agreement hidden in the contract. The phone was not free! Early termination fees! They want me to pay to ship the phone back to them that I didn't want, otherwise they will charge me for the phone if they don't get it back. This whole experience has been like extortion. If you don't need any phone hardware to run your business, DO NOT accept any "free" equipment from anyone trying to get you to switch to Ooma. I spent 37 minutes on the phone trying to get them to send me a prepaid return label for the phone. I was transferred to a manager who told me that he sent me the label. After hanging up, there was no label, just the boilerplate email with the shipping address that they want me to send it to. I replied saying that the manager told me that he was sending the label. The response was that they don't send prepaid labels. FAIL!

Not much. I was sent a desk phone as part of a 30-day trial. I didn't want a deskphone, but they said it was included in the trial. After I agreed to try their service, he kept calling me every day to see if I got the phone yet. The phone was fine. I have a small desk. I don't need a bulky corded phone on my desk. I mostly use a soft phone or my cell phone with an app to take business calls. On the soft phone, I was able to make calls easily enough, although there was an unusually long delay from the time I tried to dial a number and when it actually started ringing on the other end. I never experienced this with RingCentral. Very annoying. Then we decided to port one of our incoming business lines to Ooma. Once the port went through, I then learned that our incoming business line was ported to a fax line. Thankfully one of my existing customers emailed me to tell me that he could not reach me because when he called my business line, he got the loud beeping of a fax machine in his ear. I don't know how many prospective customers I may have lost during the time that my main business line was connected to a fax line. When I tried to contact Ooma customer service to fix this problem (because their admin portal won't let me fix this myself), I waited on hold for 20-30 minutes. Once someone picked up, I had to be transferred to someone else and then the call was dropped. This happened to me two times before I was able to reach someone that was able to reat

Also, there is no music on hold included with Ooma business plans. You have to buy your own royalty-free music and upload it yourself. Otherwise, your customers hear dead silence when you put them on hold. I also was unable to make my after hours business voicemail greeting work the way it did on RingCentral (and the way it now works on DialPad). Their system couldn't do it. Meanwhile, I continue to get sales calls from Ooma trying to get me to switch back to their service.

Amber
Recruiting Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Setup, Inexpensive

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The initial setup was easy. The cost for the system was inexpesive, and the monthly service fee is low.

Nothing. Everything went smoothly and as expected.

CEO in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Great Choice for small Business and Reliable.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Call quality is great and the system is easy to use. Have a lot of included options in the system and you can have both an ATA and desk phone on the same ext.

Have had many years and have only seen one outage in 5+ Years We have been using it. The outage was fixed in less than an hour so did not impact us much. Very helpful staff and a great price for business looking for a easy to use system with all the features.

Locked out of phone settings so if you are looking for changing phone wallpaper there is no option to do this on the phones.

Wayne
Systems Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Saved us money and gave us more features than old POTS lines.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely satisfied with the service, features, and price.

Cut our phone expense down to about 1/5 what it used to be. Ability to take our phone and work from other locations when needed. Ability to use our cell phones thru the mobile app and have it appear as if we are in the office.

Texting ability was included initially but now appears to be lost and only included with their Pro plan.

Maisie
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best phone system for your business

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ooma Office has been exceptional. I have had nothing but great reviews for them

Easy usuage and the efficency of their customer service is next to none. Customer service is very dedicated. They answer the phone on 2nd or 3rd ring, curteous and happy to talk to you, stick with you until issues are resolved and follow up to make sure you are satisfied. They are simply amazing

Nothing- may be make the handset a little smaller.

Dior
Principal in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

It is what it is...

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: decent, still loyal and appreciate customer service to help out.

It works! Customer service is good! Can be a challenge sometimes working out voicemails, if someone doesnt pick up, adding a better quality voicemail. sometimes the customer service can mess it up even more

google vertification spam, random calls, and spam hits out office too many times because of ooma somehow...

Glen
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Good Option for Business Phones

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Good. Like all products, customer support can make or break the product rating.

Quality and ease of use. Very easy to use once it is properly set-up.

The initial set-up was a bit cumbersome, however, once the bugs were worked out it has performed well.

Alex
Office Manager/ Law Clerk in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Ooma with the Save! Critical especially during Covid 19 Pandemic

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using this product exclusively for our firm. The Ooma support staff is always accessible even during pandemic craziness. The sales rep has always been available even after activating the product. I am so happy that I selected Ooma as our phones and fax provider.

I love the Voice IP system. When the Stay-In-place order was issued by the California Governor, we had little time to react beause the immediate future ws uncertain as to having our business remain open with on-site workers. I was able to make a quick decision to have essential staff literally take the phone system home and plug it into their home internet connection. The phones were amazing as they were plug and play ready. Each line has its own fax capability which was added for a small price. This allowed staff members to file documents and correspondence with digital fax capabilities. Simply Save Documents as PDF and Send. The next major feature that was amazing was the Digitial Receptionsit for call directing.

I believe if Ooma offered a tutorial reviewing all of the features to be provided directly after activation would have been able to get the staff up to date on the new product. Some staff members indicated that obtaining information as to the use of each feature was not simple to locate on their own.

Glen
President in VS
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Ooma Rocks

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Connecting onsite and offsite employees seamlessly

The ease of use and implementation. The transition could not have been simpler. Cost is negligible and the features simplify our business processes

No app for Windows......yet. This is literally the only thing needed to make this complete.

Megan
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Not great service promised alot of features that didn't exist

2,0 2 jaar geleden

I did not like much with this to be honest. The best was that for a small office with not many users the price is fairly cheap.

The service was full of static all the time. You cannot park a call on one phone and pick it up on another phone in the same office. The phones themselves had hardly any features and not many lines. The set up was not as customizable as we had been promised in the sales pitch.

Rick
Rick
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Ooma is fine for one of our office lines

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we like Ooma and use it for one of our office lines. We have redundency because with VOIP service we feel it's necessary.
The features are super solid and sound quality is great.

Easy service to set up and use. Sound quality is good and features are standard.

The mobile app could be a little stronger but overall no complaints.

Allie
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Changed our experience with business phone set up!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Ooma Office is so easy to set up and use - that even I, the most inexperienced phone user, was able to set up my entire office of 5 completely by myself. We have had Ooma Office for almost 4 years and have loved it since! I love that I can easily forward calls to other users, I can port my desk line to my cell phone if I need to step away, I can block calls from spam and unwanted numbers at the click of a button and it is all user friendly.

It took me a while to figure out how to add a new line/phone to our existing account

Joyce
office manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Works great for mobile workers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

That I am able to work from another state and it is as if I am in the office. I can send items to the printer, get and answer phone calls and have calls transfered to me from the office.

We had some issues at first set up with voicemails and getting it corrected was problematic. Also in the beginning there was a problem with the call forwarding and we had to call in frequently with problems. These have been corrected.

Keith
Keith
Owner in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

High expectations and poor results

2,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointing. As a long-time, happy Ooma home user, I expected better.

When using in the office with their IP phone, the call quality and reliability are good. Fair price for features offered.

Ongoing issues with access and notification on my mobile phone. Months of efforts with their customer service team have failed to fix a bug they have working with Google Contacts.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ooma Office is a great VOIP Solution for a SMB

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ooma Office was the perfect solution for us as it replaced all the functionality we had with our local landline option and gave us more flexibility with the mobile app, all for a significant savings of over a $100.00 a month.

Very easy to use, mobile app, e-fax, phone # porting, very affordable, can use existing phones. There is a desktop app available although it cost extra.

It's not so much about the software, but the quality of VOIP solutions in general are dependent upon the quality and strength of your internet connection. We are connecting using a WiFI adapter since we don't have direct access to the modem. As a result every once in a while the connection isn't so great so the clarity isn't as great as it could be. The other thing I don't like is that the desktop app is extra.

Chelsea
Practice Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great phone system for a small business

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ooma office is great solution for small businesses that are looking for an easy to use, affordable option where you can manage your communications all in one place.

Very affordable, allows you to listen to voicemails through email, has a desktop app for text messages, call logs and faxes, you can forward calls to your cell phone or download the cell phone app to use wherever you are. Faxes though email and texting through desktop is probably the biggest plus for us. We also use their virtual receptionist to set our operation hours and set away messages.

The desktop app is pretty glitchy. We are constantly having to click on force reload in order to get our newest text messages to populate (instead of them just appearing on their own as they should). If we do not do this we risk missing a text message.

Adrienne
Principal Engineer in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Makes my small business look big

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it and would probably have to hire another employee if I did not have Ooma.

I love Ooma office. My company, only me, does not do a lot of phone correspondence. And a few years ago, I was inundated with spam and junk calls. The switch to Ooma Office allowed me to set up a system where the user needs to push a few buttons to get to me. This has stopped all spam and robo calls. As a one person business, this has saved me hours of previously lost productivity.

If I have to give a con, then it would be their desktop app. I can't recall why I didn't like it, but I ended up removing it from my desktop. I use the web version of their app and it works just fine.

Miranda
Administrator in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Unreliable and hard to get support

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like the options that OOMA provides, I just wish that it was more reliable and easier to get support.

I like that we have the option to set up a ring group, so it cycles through phones that it rings to if no one picks up, though occasionally it skips people for seemingly no reason.

It is unreliable and flaky. We often can't tell if there is an OOMA outage or if it's just our office that is having the issue. Occasionally skips people in the ring group for seemingly no reason, we have to force reload the app to load new text messages (rather than getting them as they come in). It also drops our calls sometimes too, especially during bad weather. Occassionally we have to restart the base unit, or unplug the phones and remove the batteries to reboot them, and that only works ocassionally. It's challenging to find customer support, and they often walk us through how to restart it, and when that doesn't work they tell us they'll call back. Usually the problem resolves itself before we hear back from anyone, but it isn't long until there are more problems.

Brian
Partner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ooma has been a great choice for our company.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Quality handsets and voice quality. Mobile phone integration has been valuable.

Monthly costs may not be the least expensive but the quality of the service has been better than expected.

Edward
Edward
VP in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Long time user

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Appreciate that the platform is always adding new features and other requested functions

Set up is a bit tricky in the beginning to be honest

Scott
Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love Ooma!!!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with Ooma. I have been with them for three years and will never switch away from them. Their price and quality cannot be beat.

I love that they are always looking to upgrade the features to what their customers need.

I wish the desktop app, and the mobile app were a little more advanced. I would also like the virtual assistant to transfer to a different number when the option is selected.

Hayden
Hayden
Director of Operations in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic!

-US Based, 24/7 Support -Friendly Staff -Value

-Hidden Fees -Extra cost for pro features -I don't always receive my calls in the app.