Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pinpoint

Het kandidatenvolgsysteem is ontworpen voor interne talentacquisitie- en HR-teams, met onbeperkte ondersteuning.

Meer informatie over Pinpoint

Pinpoint is really versatile, user friendly, and provides value for money.

I think the reports could be made a bit clearer, sometimes the figures don't match up and there's no year with the dates so hard to know which month is in which year.

Beoordelingen van Pinpoint

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Pinpoint heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 63 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pinpoint eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (63)

Will
Will
Co-Founder in Jersey
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've never seen anything like it in all my years participating in every aspect of the hiring process. It makes sense, it's extremely well executed, and it adds so much value to the process for everyone involved. Right now this software would be globally successful and after meeting one of the rep and hearing what's on the roadmap this is truly a game changer. If you aren't using Pinpoint you're wasting your time!

How the team are approaching this is truly mind blowing. Without a doubt it accomplishes the task of sourcing and managing the recruitment process better than anything else out there. The app has a ton of small details that make it easy and pleasant to use for everyone from the applicant to the recruiter, hiring manager, and CEO. It's saved us so much time and money in our hiring and has helped us find talent we wouldn't have with traditional methods. If you don't believe me, ask for a demo. You'll see in the first five minutes why you should use this product and in the next five you'll see why this is going to be a globally successful tool that will disrupt the entire space. I'm the CTO at my company and we're constantly looking for tools to save us time, make us more efficient, and increase our value. I've never had a demo for something, then practically begged to sign up right then and there. They have such a talented team, good long-term strategy, and quality product it's going to be fun to watch them change how everyone currently thinks about this.

That I didn't find out about it sooner! After the demo I didn't have many questions about things I'd maybe want to see in the future and he had already thought of them

6 jaar geleden

Hey Will, This may well be the best review we've had so far - thank you so much for taking the time to give us this feedback, the fact Pinpoint has resonated so well with you and the team at Container Lab is awesome and is something for us to be super proud of. Thanks as always, The Pinpoint Team

Kayla
HR Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great ATS!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The top three things I like most about pinpoint. #1 The way it is visually organized and its ease of use. You can easily customize the process to your liking and it doesn't look or feel like a 1990's program while doing so. #2 The customer service is on point. As the company grows I am introduced to new people and everyone continues to be extremely helpful and quick to respond. #3 The system continues to evolve for the better. They are always making advancements to the program and introducing new features, which I love.

It has a few limitations, but they are constantly updating the system to address these limitations and make the program easier to use and more bespoke to each users needs.

Mitch
Head of Talent in Australië
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Looks nice at first, can be clunky later

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's fine, some of my issues could be fixed if I paused and reset some of the template structures. It's better than Lever for multiple reasons as a cheaper price point. Our main reason for selecting pinpoint was a discount for startups/small companies. Compared to some of the other options on the market at the moment like Ashby and Team Tailor who are both similar price points, it's lacking some of their nicer features.

Scheduling function is nice, can easily set up links for candidates to schedule with multiple people at once i.e. Add 4 options and it will allow them to schedule with 2 that are available. Being able to showcase hiring manager profiles and interview processes on careers page.

I would love to be able to more easily see candidates across multiple jobs in one screen. The way some of the UX is structured, you can get lost in what you need to change and where and can't edit a lot of things on the fly. For example to set up an interview template, you need to set an interview template, an email template, a scorecard but you really need to set the interview template last even though it feels like it should be the parent. Then there are parts of emails that you can't edit, it will pull copy from another field in the interview template so if you want to change that you have to exit, go to templates, edit template and start again. But even then, they've made some elements not editable at all. Then other things like candidate notes and messages locking in at a job level, so hiring managers review a candidate for their job and don't see the previous feedback and notes unless they first navigate to "other applications" first. Hiring managers are often missing things as it's not designed for them to navigate instinctively. Reporting looked nice in demo but I find it's missing some key measurements, progression rates through interview stages needs to be hacked to be tracked and not as easy to find as other ATS. Lack of automations available at the moment, not many triggers available to connect with Zapier either. They've made some fixes to confusing decisions (candidates use to have email fields separated by job) but overall I find new features slower to release than other ATS I've used.

Laura
Head of Talent Acquisition in Jersey

Product Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support and guidance that Pinpoint has provided us has been first class.
They have supported us every step of the way right from pulling the business case together to training our people and continue to provide ongoing support to us.
The feedback from our business on the software has been very positive.
Pinpoint work in a very collaborative way and listen to our ideas and requirements and wherever possible provide a solution.
The main driver for us for this solution was to reduce our time to hire, provide a better experience to our candidates and hiring managers, and reduce our reliance on agencies. After less than a month of having this solution we are already seeing the benefits.

Provides a great candidate, line manager and HR experience. Look and feel is very modern and easy to use Not only is it a recruitment portal but more important it is a talent sourcing tool

Nothing so far

5 jaar geleden

Hey Laura - thanks for your glowing review! We pride ourselves on providing a first-class service so it makes us very happy to hear you say that - I'll pass this onto the rest of the team. It's also great to hear you're seeing such key benefits after only a few weeks of using the software.

Katie
Director of Talent Acquisition in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Pinpoint Review

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have enjoyed working with Pinpoint! There are some great advantages to using Pinpoint for your recruiting process to save time. There are always things to be improved and the CS team is great to work with.

Great automation features for the ATS platform and interview scheduling! Lots of time saved.

Onboarding module can be improved - which is in the works!

Peter
Operations Director in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great ATS - flexible and meets needs!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we love it. It's completely transformed how we do hiring, making our process much more efficient and streamlined. Particular features that are nice for us are commenting on applications, the calendar and scheduling integrations, and e-sign for documents. Previously, we were doing all those things in different systems, so it's made a big difference!

It's ease of use, integrations, and intuitive UX make it a dream to use.

It can be a little slow to load sometimes. This drawback if fairly minor in the grand scheme, though.

Matt
Matt
Owner / Director in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Modern Recruitment

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small business, using Pinpoint solved a number of problems for us - allowing us to easily manage, rank and filter a large number of applications for a single position. In addition to helping us to filter employees through to interview, the interview management functionality saved us a lot of time. Some of the new features coming online and planned will also offer great time savings as well as potentially helping to improve the quality of candidates recruited - we are keeping an eye on this carefully and will definitely use Pinpoint for our next vacancy.

For us the biggest pros were the ability to ask applicants to complete screener questions, then to rank and filter them based on the information which they provided - it helped us to whittle them down to a shortlist and save a lot of time.

We didn't encounter any problems in it's use - and a couple of concerns which we did raise were quickly addressed by the Pinpoint support and development team.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the feedback. Glad the pre-screening questions are making a big difference to your hiring process and hope that a number of features we've got in the pipeline will make your hiring process even better in the not too distant future!

Senior HR Business Partner in Jersey

Jersey Electricity

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at Pinpoint have been great they have been quick to deal with any questions and have ensured we have had a smooth implementation. They have worked with our internal teams to ensure we were up and running with the software in a few hours. They are keen to listen to any ideas and care about providing our team with a great service.

The simplicity of the software and the ease of integration is what I like the most about this software. The team were up to speed with little downtime in training and we were able to integrate the software our website within a few hours. The system is easy to use and means you can train hiring mangers in-house in minutes. Using the software to set up pre-screening questions makes shortlist candidates a quicker and fairer process. By utilising this technology it has changed the way my team work and has enabled them to concentrate on value added tasks rather than administration tasks that are onerous.

I only regret not purchasing this software sooner!

6 jaar geleden

This is such great feedback - thanks Claire. Really glad you and the team at JEC have had such a good experience rolling Pinpoint out and look forward to working with you all for a long time to come!

Duurzaamheid en milieu, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Pinpoint is a fantastic software!!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using pinpoint has been a game changer for me

What I love the most about pinpoint is the fact that it allows me see candidates application history, helps me better manage against discrimination and has given me a fantastic pool of talents.

Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam
HR Recruiting Specialist in VS

Pinpoint Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I enjoy how easy the system is to use overall. I enjoy the consistent product updates and ways they keep improving the product.

At times it can become a little bit manuel like rescheduling interviews.

Casey
HR Officer in Jersey

PinPoint Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a huge success internally, in terms of the on-boarding, embedding and daily use. We have cut agency fees and we now know that in the market our brand presence is strong. We've had positive feedback internally from hiring managers and even from candidates within their interviews, "they couldn't believe how easy it was to apply for the role". Overall, we have improved our candidates experience and by the time it comes to interviews the hiring team are also happy as they haven't had to jump through hoops to review CV's or arrange interviews, the progression is live and at their fingertips. The hiring team also really enjoy the fact that they can engage with candidates from the outset and it's empowering for them.

The software by design is simple to use and visually it's appealing. It's clean and also easy to navigate. I'm yet to come across a reluctant or resistant manager when training and demoing the system to them, they are all keen to embed the system and work with it rather than against it, which makes the entire recruitment process a lot less painful and a more positive experience for all.

The limitations in terms of design and extracting reports, although I believe that this is something that with time will further develop. It's been great to have been so involved from the outset to help further enhance PinPoint as a product with feedback from the users perspective i.e. adding in "withdrawn" options to candidates applications. The team are receptive to feedback and try to, where possible implement changes to make our lives easier. I would say however, that the chat function may not be fit for purpose in terms of requests. It's great to have a live chat when there is a query, however when using it frequently like I do when I try to look back and find a request or a conversation it's almost impossible. Chats are also sometimes getting missed and not picked up by PinPoint. I'd suggest that any formal requests i.e. social adverts/system enhancements are made via an email function which allows you to then view the audit of the conversation, whether this is integrated into PinPoint or done via Outlook. I think adding this functionality to PinPoint would streamline it though i.e. email the team as you would email a candidate.

Andrew
Director in Jersey
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Recruitment done right

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An excellent example of software combined with passionate experience transforming the way recruitment is carried out.

Pinpoint is so powerfully simple, I was almost embarrassed to admit how much time and effort it has saved. It sorts out every headache recruitment can throw at you. We have a remote team across multiple locations so the ability to manage applications, have all candidate data in a collaborative environment without any worries that GDPR can throw at you is worth it alone, and that’s only scratching the surface. We are lucky enough to have high demand for positions so managing the speculative inbound flow of requests and CVs has always proved a challenge, In terms of time, regulation. And missing or forgetting about that perfect prospect. The candidate pipeline has proven to be the most powerful tool for us, and not one we Had identified needed to be solved. Finally it’s rare that software as a service is delivered with such passionate from the team. I’m used to the heavy contact pre sales world, but woefully used to that stopping the moment you hit sign up now. Pinpoint provide that rate service where you are buying into the software and humanware ecosystem. This is service as a service and the platform is only a piece of the jigsaw. If your used to the old way, or are using some of the more longer established online hr tool providers, i would consider this fresh approach. It really is in a league of its own.

Have found nothing negative yet. There have been a couple of things such as layout which a conversation with the Pinpoint and it’s either explained or a fix scheduled.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew - really appreciate your review and all of your detailed feedback. Great to see we're hitting the mark and I hope we continue to do so into the future.

Tory
People Operations in Canada

The best ATS out there!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Where do I start? Ease of use? Affordability? Wonderful customer service? Beautiful UX? When I was searching for an ATS for our company, I was almost certainly going to go with an ATS I had already used in the past but saw an ad for Pinpoint and thought: why not? Wow, am I glad I did. Not only did they have everything the other ATS had - their features were better and there were more of them. I am so happy I made the decision to take a chance. I've worked within a few other ATS's in my career and this solution by far blows the competition out of the water.

There's really nothing to dislike here. Everything I've had a question about/issue with/suggestion for has either been addressed, implemented or changed. The customer support is top notch and you can tell that Pinpoint values their customers feedback. The only thing I think still needs a bit of work is the interview scheduling functionality. More specifically, I would love to be able to see more information about an upcoming interview directly in my calendar vs. just "Interview for X Job Scheduled" with a link. However, this is something I've already suggested to the team.

Steve
Head of Analytics in België
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers

Top class account management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A high-class team that know how to implement technology at pace and provide the right amount of customer support to stop me thinking about their competitors

An intuitive system that was so simple to setup and start using straight out of the box. Pinpoint is setup to automate all of the tedious or just repeatable tasks related to applicant management. The account management is stop class and genuinely always on hand to support, even with the questions they've been asked 100x before.

It's a system with depth. It does a lot of things which, if you spend enough time, you can take real advantage off.

Jessica
Internal Recruitment Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy! Makes our process so much ore efficient and we are all very happy! Makes my day to day recruitment life so much more enjoyable!

It has been very easy to set up, very easy to demo across the business and everyone has commented on how much it has improved our processes so far. Great user experience, we opted for this for the anonymised hiring function which is working great for us so far and we are now able to properly report on diversity and inclusion

Would like to be able to customise the dashboard but this isn't a huge problem

Sophie
Director of People in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Highly recommend!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing - would highly recommend.

Pinpoint allows us to constantly develop our candidate experience and incorporate our internal teams seamlessly into the interview process. Out of all the ATS's that I've used, Pinpoint hands down has the best customer service.

Pinpoint takes constructive feedback very seriously - we find that a feature that we've desired and expressed will often pop up shortly after! One function that I would love to see incorporated is the ability to schedule with an interview invite for a future time.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Sophie, Thank you for the kind review of Pinpoint. We are so glad that you and your team have enjoyed using the platform and have had great interactions with our Customer Success team! - The Pinpoint Team

Pinpoint review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pinpoint has helped us speed up the process of recruiting by their easy to use interface. New features such as the Email Template, allows us to send frequently used emails to candidates in bulk within a few clicks. The chat function is monitored very regularly if I ever have a question and the team are always one step ahead of finding ways to improve the software and making our lives easier.

I like that Pinpoint extracts information from candidates CV's and displays it in the same format for each individual, making it easy to compare lots of different CV's which helps us find the right person for the job. It is very easy to use and keeps all candidates information centralised and organised. Pinpoints interview function has reduced the amount of emails going back and forth to schedule an interview by giving the candidates different interview slots.

None.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for leaving this review, so glad Pinpoint has helped you and your team to speed up the process of hiring and glad you're seeing the benefits from some of our newer features as well. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

Katie
People and Culture Administrator in Jersey
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Very user friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use with minimal training. The team at pinpoint are always on hand to help with any questions in a very timely manner. The dashboard home screen is helpful to see all your positions and the number of applicants in one place. The use of automatic emails and templates speed up your time spent on admin during the recruitment process.

With multiple jobs it would be helpful for when you are setting your availability for interview on the same day to send the same times to all candidates, without being specific to one vacancy when the hiring team remains the same.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Katie, it's really appreciated! Glad you like the dashboard. We're looking forward to releasing a heap of new features within the dashboard in the coming weeks which we think you'll love! In relation to your point around setting availability across all jobs, rather than separately, we're shortly releasing an update to the calendar synchronisation feature, whereby it will see any unavailable slots in your calendar and make them unavailable for candidates of any job to book. I hope this helps and we'll be in touch when it's ready!

Louise
Senior HR Administrator in Jersey
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Goodbye Recruitment Agencies, Hello Pinpoint!

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really couldn’t fault the customer service we have received, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful and professional throughout the implementation of Pinpoint and onwards.

Although we are relatively new to using Pinpoint as a recruitment platform, we can see its potential. Our aim over the next year or so is to reduce our reliance on recruitment agencies where possible and build up our talent pipeline so that we are effectively managing our recruitment requirements in-house. It's also great that applicants can speculatively apply even if there are no live vacancies, and Pinpoint manages the GDPR side of things. The customer service is also 5 stars!

Arranging interviews on the platform may be a bit too time onerous and complicated for Line Managers. At the moment it feels easier to review outlook calendars and send calendar invites the traditional way. Although to be honest, we haven’t utilised this element yet therefore it’s just an observation.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Louise, thanks for the review! Appreciate the feedback around the Interview Scheduling functionality. Once you're ready to schedule your first interview, we'll get some time in the diary and I'll walk you through it step by step. I'm confident that once you start using it, you'll experience significant time-saving benefits. Great to hear you're happy with the customer service and really looking forward to helping you recruit great people over the coming year.

Sarah
HR Advisor in Jersey

Proactive Recruitment

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Pinpoint has modernised our recruitment overnight, we have already had positive feedback from our management team. Pinpoint is easy to use and has enabled us to streamline our recruitment process and improve communication with our candidates. Pinpoint not only provides a platform for recruitment administration but also gives us the opportunity to promote our brand and proactively attract candidates.

Currently we are unable to see if a candidate has received correspondence without clicking into each person, we are actively working with pinpoint to improve the visibility.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Sarah. We're super pleased your management team have provided such positive feedback and it's great to hear you're gaining value from Pinpoint already. Really appreciate your feedback around the candidate correspondence flag and I'm happy to confirm that this is now in our development pipeline.

Senior HR Administrator in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Review as support for our administrator

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We really appreciate being able to target a wider talent pool, keep all our data GDPR compliant and centralised and are seeing an increase in direct applicants. Our administrator feels her job is a lot easier and we are having a good experience with the software as a team and business.

Keeping all data in one place Comments Support function - very helpful and prompt

I'm not very good with systems so just taking time to adjust. That's on me. Filtering through the extra applicants that do not meet our requirements but are applying anyway.

Justin
Chief Operating Officer in Jersey
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, outstanding service, thought leaders

Opmerkingen: Improvement in

I was (and remain) impressed with the ease of use coupled with robust delivery of the Pinpoint platform. Their service delivery and support remains outstanding, a key feature to our business. Their fresh + intellectual approach to recruitment, and building great teams, really aligns with how we are positively driving our business forward - which is especially important given the local talent pool is actually quite small in the location our head office is based.

I don't have any comments in this section at this time.

Thank you Justin!

Tom
CEO in Jersey
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

The future of recruiting...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive on a number of levels - reduces the cost of talent acquisition dramatically whilst also improving the operational efficiency of the HR Manager/User given the various functionality to manage associated tasks via automations and integrations. The customer support provided is also first rate - yes this is a digital platform with clever technology, but it is also personalised and human service.

Having spent many years and significant OpEx relying on agents to source appropriate personnel with the skillset and personality fit for our business, Pinpoint provides a fresh and disruptive approach to talent acquisition that places the talent at the centre of the process and in so doing unearth candidates that might otherwise remain with their current employer. Automated headhunting for a fraction of the cost!

Product relies on talent accessing online channels such as social media to be most effective and this may discount very senior (age) or computer shy individuals that may otherwise be candidates of merit for a particular. However, this is a very small minority of the candidate universe that will only decrease over time given global digitisation.

Peter
Director in Guernsey

Easy to use and excellent support. On boarding was easy and the product is comprehensive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Great user experience. From a candidate perspective this is so much better than emailing in CVs or filling out huge application forms on paper. From a recruiter perspective, everything is in one place which helps with recruitment and compliance especially now that we have to consider things like the GDPR. The ability to automate scheduling of interviews is a massive time saver and this on its own is worth the investment in the platform.

It would be great to be able to customise the look and feel of the recruitment website that is automatically generated for your company when you set up on Pinpoint more than you can at the moment. Currently you can upload a logo and select your own colour theme. I asked support about this and it's something that they are working towards at the moment.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks Pete, glad Pinpoint is making a difference for We Compose and look forward to implementing the customisation options you've asked for in the near future.

Helen
Client Director in VK

Pinpoint recruitment solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience of Pinpoint has been overwhelmingly positive and the application has streamlined the recruitment process within our business.

Pinpoint is very user friendly and the Dashboard facility enables the user to quickly review high level information on positions and related management information. With all the information readily to hand, there are time and cost efficiencies for all involved in the recruitment process. It is quick and easy to check a candidate's current status as well as centralising contact via the messaging function and scheduling of interviews. The interface for applicants is easily managed by the business and gives us control over the information made available to candidates e.g. job descriptions. The application also securely holds candidate data. Pinpoint has been proven to be an excellent solution for our business.

My experience of the software has only been positive.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Helen, thanks so much for your review! Great to see your experience has been so positive and we've thoroughly enjoyed working with you too, as well as the rest of the team at Langham Hall.