Enhanced focus and peace of mind

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2018
Fernando C.
Games Director
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm tackling most of the tasks than arrive to me through mail using Drag. Some of my mails become tasks in my external app, which I keep using (because not all of my tasks come from my mail, and I need a way to manage these ones), but Drag definitely helps me managing the tasks that come through my mail by (a) avoiding the overhead of translating many mails to tasks, and (b) allowing me to open my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance.

Pluspunten: The most noticeable improvement has been opening my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance, which frees resources in my mind (peace of mind, what a treasure!) Besides that, I use the GTD method to organize my tasks. Every day I process my inbox following GTD's algorithm:
1. If something takes less than 2 minutes, I do it and archive the mail.
2. If I can delegate it, I do it and either archive the mail or put it in Doing, to follow it up.
3. If I want to do it, I move it to "Doing".
This is an improvement over having just a list of tasks outside of my mail, because a lot of mails don't need to become tasks in an external app, and can be managed more easily with Drag, which reduces significantly the overhead of having to create tasks and follow up somewhere else, besides avoiding having to switch between between apps (from tasks to mail, etc), simplifying my workflow and increasing my productivity.

Minpunten: I haven't found any opportunity cost so far in using Drag. I miss some functionalities, though. Mainly, I miss a way to defer mails I don't want to pay attention to now until a later date. This functionality already exists in Google's Inbox Mail App and I need it because it's one of the steps of the GTD's algorithm I mentioned before.

Drag is a lifesaver for my inbox and gave me the ability to get things done more productively.

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Sahr S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has helped me streamline my email process and not forget about the emails that have not received a response (whether that's on my end or the other party). It's has allowed for less work to fall through the cracks and for less prospective, current, or future business to be lost.

Pluspunten: Before Drag, my inbox was a mess. I would not have any proper method of keeping track of emails and it got to the point where things fell through the cracks which amounted to lost business. What I like most about Drag is that it resembles kanban boards that I'm familiar with in the software space and it gives me a good means to make sure that emails don't get forgotten about. I also like how it seamlessly integrates into your email using the Chrome extension and doesn't require any additional onboarding steps. Usually, the problem with bringing on new software is that it is too laborious to integrate it into your daily routine. That's not the case with Drag. With the toggle of a button, you can switch it on and off at your discretion, as well.

Minpunten: One of my email inboxes has over 11,000 emails. I found that integrating Drag with that particular email really slowed things down when it came to website speed. This is more mismanagement on my part and it's my goal to reduce the number of emails I have in that inbox so that I can actually use Drag. In addition, Drag doesn't currently allow you to customize the labels on the kanban board or add any additional steps. To my understanding, this is a feature that they hope to launch in the future, however.

The Solution for Inbox Confusion

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Mazyar m. H.
Candidate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Drag is intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly, visual. All necessary features to turn my daily e-mail torrent into meaningful action. The first step in that process is to organize messages into a hierarchy before reviewing and assign each one. Drag does this right away by letting me sort my messages by importance, subject, whatever I want. The key is the clear visualization.

Minpunten: While a great product, Drag is still developing. At the moment, it doesn't appear to sort messages by criteria, so I am still doing that by hand. In addition, the column structure (which works great) can easily stretch past your screen real estate. This means a lot of sideways scrolling. I would like to be able to collapse columns or stack them in order to keep the action on a single screen. But I'll bet they play on making such changes in the future.

Effectively reduces time spent between email & closing sales.

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2018
Lake P.
Managing Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Streamlined processing incoming and follow up affairs. Effectively eliminated a secondary task manager.

Pluspunten: Drag intuitively allows us to take a plethora of email from multiple accounts that have multiple timelines expectations deliverables sort delegate and follow up without leaving our email environment. We have eliminated the use of a secondary redundant task management tool thanks to Drag.

Minpunten: This may be a Drag item or a Gmail item we would like to see the ability to identify which user on a shared item has added a specfic tag. When we have multiple people touching the same drag task it would sometimes be beneficial to be able to see the specific tags that specific users have attached. As we have team universal tags and custom user tags as part of our ability to pull and sort account information.

Absolute Time Saver and More!

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Ben F.
Service Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have saved a lot of time with this software and plan to role it out company wide. With so many tasks that are segmented or incremental within our company, this is perfect for looking at what we do from a high level and know exactly what needs to be done next!

Pluspunten: This has been the biggest help for me during end of month invoice processing. Now that I have the ability to use as many rows as possible to keep organized, I have shaved at least a full eight hours off of this monthly task and I have been able to spend more time on other important items.

Minpunten: The only part of this software that I dislike, has to be that it didn't come out sooner, other than that, everything is spot on and a huge time saver and money maker!

Great product & great support team

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2018
CEO & Head of Sales
Internet

Opmerkingen: - Streamlined workflow
- Cost saved with reduction of other softwares
- More transparency with the team
- Better responses times to Customers with no lost exchanges

Pluspunten: Drag has had a huge impact on mine and the teams' daily activity. It has meant we can remove tools which were contributing to a hefty sales stack and we will now use Drag and it's features to manage: - Sales
- Customer Support
- Project Management
As fantastic as the product is, a big big win for me has been how responsive the team is. Not once have I experienced Customer Support like I do with Drag.

Minpunten: No big complaints from me. The team works hard to resolve any bugs and communicate this with me as a user.

Love this app

Angela B.
Owner/Makeup Artist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have multiple email addresses coming into the same inbox because I don't want to have multiple accounts open at the same time. This product really helps me to keep it all together so I can be much more efficient with my time.

Pluspunten: I love what it does period. I can get a great overview of my tasks and can name my columns what I need to name them. It takes the place of having to get out of Gmail to add these into different applications. Their customer support is AMAZING. I just love the direction they are heading in.

Minpunten: They have had some bugs here and there but for a new product I expect that. There is some functionality that I know they are working on adding so I am looking forward to this.

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

Matheus R.
MBA Candidate - Class of 2018
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life.
Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

Minpunten: For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Stay organized and keep your calendar with ease.

Stacy B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Organization, ease of use, quick visual cues and ability to see where things are.

Pluspunten: Keeping me organized is a challenge and a necessary evil. I work for 8 different companies and have my own business. All of it needs organized quick, easy, and in a visually recognizable way. Drag does all of that ane more. Dragging cards/information from one place to another without having to learn lots of steps and organizing my inbox in a visual way has helped my organization.

Minpunten: It doesn't have all of the integrations I would like (yet), so I can't use it to my personal maximum choice of integration with other software I use daily.

Drag provide a great way to collaborate on gmail in an agile way.

David E.
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Kanban is a visual that helps our team process and organize to reach inbox zero.

Pluspunten: Kanban is a great visual for planning and knocking out email in an agile way. Drag is a must for me and my team. The staff at Drag are working hard to continuously add new features at a fast pace. Keep it up Drag!

Minpunten: Nothing! We absolutely love this product. I would love to see a mobile app if possible. This would provide the ability to crush email on the fly!

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very minimalist.

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Senior Science Research Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

Pluspunten: i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on. It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails. The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section. I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

Minpunten: It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version. It only works with chrome.

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

Eric quinn H.
Sales - Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Division
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

Minpunten: I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future.

We love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to keep organized.

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018
Kav S.
Creative Director
Animatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Drag makes it easy to organize your inbox, create efficient To-Do lists with your emails and collaborate with your team so everyone is on the same page.

Pluspunten: You don't have to do anything, it sets up itself and you just drag the emails you like. It's also fast now which really helps. No more wasting time with clunky CRM solutions that don't play well with Gmail and make you manually import contacts and emails. This works right away and is the best one.

Minpunten: I like everything about it. But sometimes it causes Gmail to reload the entire window, which isn't a big deal but is time consuming.

Been using it from the start and really helps my email management

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2018
André P.
Founder and Business Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy email management. Make to do lists and prioritize tasks straight from you email.

Pluspunten: Light-weighted. Simple but great tool to manage your emails as "to do list" and prioritize tasks. You can turn in on/off on a click of a button.

Minpunten: As it is a fairly new software, some features some bugs appear here and there (nothing major) and some features are still in development.

Finally a way to tame my inbox

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Digital Producer
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Really love the how organised my inbox has become after installing the drag app. I can get a clear idea of the tasks that I need to work on and I no longer need to do double data entry like I used to. The UI is nice and clean too. New and great features are added often.

Minpunten: nothing at this point in time, I have had issues with some things in the past, but they have all be fixed with this latest version. And when I have had issues, the support team are friendly and reliable and they respond quickly.

Drag is genius & gives me so much peace of mind as a business owner wearing many hats!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Caitlin K.
Owner, Photographer/Videographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I live in gmail and am constantly overwhelmed by the amount of email I need to get to with no method of organization. Things used to fall easily through the cracks, and I struggled to manage myself (I tried using gmail plus a task management app like Trello or Asana, but those never seemed to stick). I love that my email and task management system are all in one place, and I know what my day holds at a quick glance.

Minpunten: It was a little clunky to set up & took awhile for me to understand & cater towards my needs/workflow, but the customer service team is always ready to help. More Resources for setup would be good!

Drag enables me to re-arrange my inbox and be more productive!

Mohammad A.
Business Transformation Manager
Olie en energie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I became much more productive with Drag as it enables me to focus on what matters most to me. Developers talk directly to us to ask for feedback and ideas.

Minpunten: At some point in the past, when I logged in with multiple emails, it caused my gmail to keep restarting sessions. I think this is fixed already in newer versions.

Still working on defining my workflow - currently using 3 columns, Evaluate-Respond-Send to Trello

Ben A.

Pluspunten: Kanban layout
Drag and drop of cards
Drag on/off switch
Offers a way to streamline working through Inbox messages. Effective in saving time in sorting correspondence vs. to-do/action items

Minpunten: Need option to remove 'Add Column'.
Column width adjustment.
Autoassign to column based on label.
More options for Archive - remove/add labels, maybe more insight on what is processed, add a rule editor for Archive action.
Larger card view of msg or hover preview, I must open email fully to decide where to drag it.
I see message reply in a card but opening that card opens the original message, not the reply displayed on the card (bug?).

Simple, Intuitive, and a game changer in managing email and tasks

Ryan N.
CTO
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Uncluttered inbox with a real solution, rather than just getting to Inbox-Zero you have a product that directly integrates into your gmail inbox, set tasks and assign team members email/task direct from one platform.

Pluspunten: The integration direct into gmail is one of that missing pieces with a lot of the plugin apps out there. the Drag Pro team sharing solution gave us a simple to implement, almost built-in, solution staff could use and understand from day one. This is helping us organize our team task and followup responsibilities and service our customers more efficiently.

Minpunten: I use to use a app on my Mac that pull all my gmail accounts into one view, it doesn't work will drag but that's a small price to pay for the efficiencies Drag brings to the table. Would love to see a mobile solution designed around my Drag Inbox.

Awesomeness!

Linda M.
Projects Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy tracking of what needs to be done, what has been done. Its easy to see the achievements and what still needs to be improved.

Pluspunten: Its a very easy to use and very friendly. I have zero experience with boards but this has proven to be good for a beginner like myself.

Minpunten: Ability to incorporate other software in the system so that its easier to track projects. Functionality is a bit limited, hopefully this will improve.

It's a great tool for taking control of your inbox!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Marketing Manager & Project Manager (Amazon)
Detailhandel
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easily prioritization of "To-Do" list items. Think Trello, but for your inbox. Which is great because it will save you the extra step of having to boot up another software. Get organized, stay focused and get more done in your day!

Pluspunten: What I enjoy the most about this software was the ability to covert my emails into a "To Do" list by priority. You'll be more motivated to complete your big tasks once you clutter is organized and you can focus on your main inbox objective for the day.

Minpunten: There is a lot of potential here. However, the extension (at least when I tried it back in Feb 2018) seems too simple. As a business owner, I was looking for something a little more robust. Overall, I feel its a very simple, clean, and a great tool to help you organize your inbox and "To-Do" list.

It is a good tool to use, but I wish tools like this weren't costly. The cost adds up eventually...

Joshua P.
Teacher
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and how easy it is to organize categories. I wish more features were free because it is a great product.

Minpunten: I don't like how when I first add the extension I have premium features, and then I lost these features without understanding that I would only have them temporarily. It would be better to start with the free features and then request a premium try.

i loved this app. it helped me to be organize and not to forget any impotent stuff.

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2018
Homa K.
market analyzer
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: calmness

Pluspunten: i like it that i can see my to do list in a day and a week. it makes jouncing easier for me. and i enjoy the simple look. it makes me calm during the every day storm in my mail.

Minpunten: i would have liked it more if it had an alarm for some of the items. when i read an email if i need it for later to be in my sight i need to set a reminder or alarm to reread it later on.

This is a MUST HAVE extension if you like to prioritize your inbox into tasks!

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
Tech Coach & Marketing Strategist for Heart-Centered Entrepreneurs | WordPress Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increased organization and a brand new way to utilize my email inbox for productivity!

Pluspunten: It really does look and feel like Trello. I've tried using the Multiple Inbox feature in Gmail but it's too glitchy and emails get lost. Drag is awesome because I can customize the columns and easily drag the messages to the appropriate places! And it still works with other extensions that I use and need, like Streak and Hubspot. Thank you!

Minpunten: Right now, the only thing is that the text at the bottom of my Gmail page is white and hard to read. It isn't as though I need to see what my storage capacity is, but I do wish it could be customized a little more (Drag customer service is awesome and said this was something that's being worked on!)

A nice, simple way to manage my inbox and tasks.

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018
Sam H.
MD
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simplicity and easy of use. I used to create tasks from emails and log them in a separate system, now I can do it all within gmail so it makes life easier. There is also a nice flow of new features being added.

Minpunten: There were one or two small issues when I first started using Drag but actually the progress has been great and now there are no problems really.

Antwoord van de leverancier