Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SOCi

Voor bedrijven met meer dan 10 locaties is SOCi het toonaangevende platform voor het beheer van social media en de reputatie.

Meer informatie over SOCi

I love that SOCi integrates so much of our business presence online in one place. From reviews, social media, calender's and more its a one stop shop.

Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

Beoordelingen van SOCi

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SOCi heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 249 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SOCi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (249)

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing and Training Director in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

Mary Ann
Brand Management Specialist in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I LOVE Soci

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Not ready for prime time

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are competent with social media management it can be a useful tool, but as opposed to how they market the product this is not for beginners. It's clear that Soci wasn't initially designed for the retail industry and that it was absolutely not designed for companies that do not already employ trained marketers.

It does allow for easy posting to Twitter/Insta/ and Facebook since it will convert imaging for you.

It is glitchy and feels like a beta product even two years in.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We certainly always hope to be helpful so I'm sorry to hear that hasn't been your experience thus far. We're always looking to grow and improve. If you have any ideas on how we could be more effective for you we would love your input. If there are any specific issues or workarounds you'd like assistance with, we would also welcome that opportunity. You can contact your CSM or our support at [email protected] Thank you again for your review.

Michaela
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator in VS

Soci

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

Jessica
Director of Marketing Technology in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

SOCi Solves Social

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

Laura
Office Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Love SOCI

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to see the analytics is great. I like seeing how we are improving our online presence.

I like how easy it is to manage and the upload process is great. I love being able to schedule our calendar ahead.

I would like to be able to delete posts that are no longer valid in bulk.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the stellar review, Laura!

ashley
Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator in VS

SOCI for Reputation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall SOCi has been exceptional during the onboarding process and is willing to work with its customers to fix bugs. However, the platform could use some updates in regards to working with larger agencies.

I like how the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also helps to streamline processes when it comes to reputation management and social posting.

There are some bugs when it comes to integrating their local listing system to their reputation management and social platform posting system.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ashley. We appreciate your feedback on listings in order to make the platform better for large agency users.

Courtney Belew
Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Soci for multiple locations

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.

Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Automation at the tips of your fingers!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been amazing to automate the social media presence process, its been proven these days that it makes a big difference if you stay present and engaged in the social platforms! Soci has made that a breeze.

The ability to observe and evaluate the results and trends on your social media accounts and their social media calendar is amazing too!

When compared to other options it's a bit pricey, but in all honesty is comparing apples to oranges because of its many features. I believe that a small business option should be given to maybe strike a lifetime deal.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the rave review!

Jenna
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

SoCi Review - Beginning Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a great experience so far, it makes me want to publish posts in advance due to ease of use.

Ease of use and plenty of materials available.

Nothing that I have noticed yet! It took me a while to tell the difference of hashtag areas but now that I understand what that area is there, for I love it!

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jenna! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Deanna
DOS in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

SOCI review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SOCi has allowed our 3 locations to easily communicate with our guests. I specifically like the email notice when someone posts to us, which allows us to reply very quickly.

The product is easy to use. We have three locations and it is easy to manage each.

It would be nice to work on a post without having to schedule it. Writing a post takes information gathering, selecting photos, looking for photos, etc., and the only way I have found to start the process is to actually schedule the post then begin working on it. Someday I will forget to go back and complete the post. :(

4 jaar geleden

Hi Deanna, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to show you how to craft posts within your library as it is the best way to produce content before scheduling anything. We invite you to contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more. Looking forward to connecting!

Terrie
Business Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

SOCi Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The people at SOCi have been great to work with. Our requests have been taken into consideration and some have even been implemented.

Being able to see reviews from several sources from one place is great. The option to see competitor data by facility is helpful as is having permissions by location, group, division for who can see the information. The charts and graphs help us see at a glance how we are doing month over month. The initial setup was not too difficult, thanks to the help of the SOCi team.

It is difficult to pull the reports that are actually helpful to our team. We still have to manually pull reviews from other platforms - Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, etc. that SOCi does not work with.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the stellar feedback, Terrie. We are happy to hear that you have seen some of your suggestions implemented as it is our mission to ensure that our customers can fully utilize our platform to their benefit! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

Maria
Leasing Manager in VS

Social Media Savior

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Soci before with another company, as I have been in the apartment management industry for 14 years. Soci has been very helpful, but again I usually end up the only person posting through Soci because others are intimidated by it.

I love the way it saves my history for future usage. I am also a huge fan of the event and news gallery.

I feel it may be very intimidating for some. A lot of information is given on many platform through Soci and it can be confusing.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Maria! We're happy to hear that you've taken the time to get to know the platform. We encourage you to spread the word about our customer portal filled with how-to articles and more!

Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Soci review

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall branding has benefited from the design features that SOCI offers. However, almost weekly I have had to relink a channel and have experienced error message or posts have failed to schedule.

I like the feature of being able to edit pictures in Soci, it saves me a lot of time not having to open photoshop to put a logo on. SOCI customer service responds quickly, and the process is intuitive.

I previously used Hootsuite and I miss the dashboard that allowed me to see all of the scheduled posts across all channels. I also do not like that I can not schedule the same post across two separate locations.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We're pleased to read that you are saving time and enjoy the customer service SOCi provides. Please reach out to your CSM to show you the workflows we have for posting to multiple networks and viewing all network posts in a calendar view.

Sarah
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Makes things so much esier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again, we love this product. It has totally changed the way communicate with our residents on social media!

I was so happy when our corporate office set us up on this software. This too out so much work for my team. We can set up our entire month in one day. Can't imagine not having this tool!

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate for new users. Also, it will not tell you if a photo you are using is going to be the correct size when you schedule it. You will get the email the day it attempts to post.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Emily
Assistant Manager in VS

Soci Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like SOCI because it is easy to use and very friendly for those who aren't social media savy.

There are times where certain features do not work, for example, its frequently that the events near me tab is down.

4 jaar geleden

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the events feature. We would love to learn more so we can work toward a resolution. Please reach out to support at your earliest convenience.

cindy
asst manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Social Media

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SOCI gets our business out there for the public to see and review and it helps with our business

It is easy to use, I am happy with the responses that SOCI gives. If there is a problem they reach out to me so I may reach out to the customer

In the beginning the person assigned to our account was not quite sure how to do everything so we were out of the loop for awhile. It has been resolved and I really like the software

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving a positive 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Amanda
General Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Brings it all together.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Soci does make things easier to post in advance and schedule. However, I would like for better virtual training videos that make the transition easier for new users.

I do enjoy that you can group all platforms in one, schedule posts out in advance and you can even connect the platforms if you want the same or different posts on any specific date.

I find it a little difficult to navigate Soci, but once you get used to it things get a little easier.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! It is our mission to ensure platform adoption is seamless. That's why we offer live training sessions weekly in addition to SOCi University's self-paced training. Should you like additional support, we also offer adoption programs. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.

Dan
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A Good Hub for All Your Social Media

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes social media posting easier and having everything in one place. The customer service team is very supportive and tentative to your needs and questions when they arise and always follow up (sometimes weeks after to make sure things are still going well).

The software is a great place to bring all your social media together, and I do like that you have access to libraries of photos and videos. I also like how it grades your posts and gives you guidelines to try and make the post successful.

I'm not sure if this is related to the software or not, but suggested posts would be helpful sometimes. Also, possibly being able to upload more than one picture in an Instagram post would be helpful. I also, don't know if this is related to the software or Ace Corporate, but more images and videos in the library so you have a variety would be helpful as well and keeping up with the times (changes of seasons, holidays, etc.)

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for sharing, Dan! In regards to suggested posts, we have content calendars with suggested posts for you to utilize, please visit our customer portal to download!

Angela
Executive Assistant in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Social Media Snapshot!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Soci allows me to handle all of our social media in one place which will help me manage these accounts on a more consistent basis.

I like that I can see all of our social media information in one place and I have access to more things to post. It is nice to be able to schedule posts out and view the schedule on a calendar. Connectivity with various sites works pretty seamlessly

I think the website could be a little more user friendly. I find myself to trying to figure things out, its not as intuitive and clear as I would like. I try to schedule the same post on Facebook and Instagram and initially it shows it on the schedule, but then the Instagram scheduling just disappears and doesn't end up going through on Instagram. I'm not sure why.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Angela! While we are thrilled to hear that you're finding SOCi to be immensely helpful, we'd like to get to the bottom of that scheduling issue you're having. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance.

Brooke
Community Manager in VS

Grateful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

My favorite part of soci is being able to receive reviews immediately and respond accordingly. I also appreciate the in-depth reporting and analytics!

I am happy with how intuitive this software is.

4 jaar geleden

This is wonderful news, Brooke! We look forward to keeping up the great work.

Misty
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Makes Life Easier

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm not in there daily, but the tool is very simple to use and makes my social media look consistent. I love that!

I love that our franchise can set this up for us and schedule. Then we can modify and supplement as needed. Now that we're able to add in Ads Plus and Boost Plus is awesome! Being able to manage everything in one central place is convenient.

I wish the "giveaway" feature was more robust. I like it, but would like to do more with it around criteria.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the stellar review, Misty! We are delighted to hear that SOCi Boost, as well as Ads Plus, have proved to be huge time savers!

Huong
Regional Trainer in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

SOCI

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it is easy but sometimes time consuming when you have to go to one page then the next, then to the next to get to where you want to be and then having to do it all again if you needed to switch to a different location.

I like how I have the ability to access all my properties I oversea. I can see in a snap shot of what social media's they access. I also like the ability to see how their comps are performing.

If you are someone who overseas multiple properties, it is sometimes difficult to from property to property. I wish if I was going to go to all my properties Google Business that I can just go straight to it and not have to go to the main screen to locations then go to the property, click on the Google Business icon and then go to the site. That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Huong. We will be sure to pass this along to our team.

Taylor
Assistant Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

Opmerkingen: 10/10

Makes planning and social media way easier for my company

No cons, it's a great software to use for my company.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the outstanding review, Taylor!

Patrice
Community Director in VS

Awesome Consolidated Service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a pleasure. it truly saves a day's worth of work.

It is a one stop shop! I can hit post and will see my flyers are many different interfaces.

I don't always love the responses to reviews because they don't truly know what's going on. The responses in general are great though.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honesty, Patrice! We'd be more than happy to connect with you in regards to review responses as we'd like to be as personal as possible in our reply. Please feel free to reach out to your CSM so we can work to get this resolved.