Telnyx Suite reviews

Over Telnyx Suite

Telnyx biedt spraak-, messaging- en IP-diensten voor toepassingen en communicatiebedrijven van de volgende generatie.

Meer informatie over Telnyx Suite

Beoordelingen van Telnyx Suite

Waar voor je geld

Telnyx Suite heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 47 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Telnyx Suite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (47)

William
William
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

From scrappy under dog to industry leader in just a few years

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Telnyx handles 100% of our toll free traffic. We would love for them to handle even more of our traffic.

The Telnyx portal puts everything at your fingertips. Number Routing, Call Forwarding, Endpoint Configuration, Reporting, and even a super easy porting tool. We have everything we need right in the portal. If we have questions or concerns, support is only a call away. And they are great!

There is very little that I can say that would be considered bad. I think the only thing would be the standard long distance inbound and outbound rates are a little high compared to some of our other carriers.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for you review, William. It is great to hear your experience on the Telnyx platform has been a great one throughout the years. We would love to speak more about what we can do from a pricing perspective to win more of your traffic. We will reach out to schedule a discussion. Thanks!

Shawn
IT System Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Telnyx is a wonderful SIP provider

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They make using our 3cx phone systems a very smooth experience.

Telnyx has tons of redundancy built in to their product. It is the most reliable SIP provider that I have found. Their support is fantastic. We never have issues with the service. They make communication with 3cx systems super easy.

I can not think of any cons of Telnyx. They are wonderful.

James
James
Principle Network Operator in Australië

Numerous Blunders

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am deeply displeased and disappointed in Telnyx. For advertising a product launch in Australia and telling their customers in order to change currency and actually use the Australian features they've got to cancel their account.

While the interface is generous in it's design, and there is a clear design framework that the developers follow in order to create a sustainable echo system.

Customer support outlined that in order to change currency from USD to AUD, one has to cancel their account and start all over again; loosing all their content, money, and telephone numbers. Their support but two have been highly unprofessional in their conduct and I am deeply disturbed that they provide such substandard wholesale facing support compared to the actual interface and it's clearly intelligent developers.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honest feedback on the Telnyx platform. Telnyx has built our core values on world-class support and experience on our platform & I apologize your experience has not met these expectations. I want to confirm and clarify that we support Australia traffic for both existing and new accounts on the Telnyx platform. Regarding billing in AUD, it is unfortunately not a possibility to switch to AUD billing if your account was originally set up in USD billing. We understand this is a gap in our platform and I have raised a feature request with our team to get this on our roadmap. Regarding your experience with our support team, we would never tell one of our valued customers to close their account on the platform as we understand this contains vital historical information and data. In this particular instance, our support team was simply recommending a work-around to ensure we can meet your needs of being billed in AUD even though your original account was set up

Sr. Vice President in Canada

It Just works

5,0 4 jaar geleden

There is much to like about Telnyx ....from the simplicity of the website, porting processes that are well defined and in a nutshell, it simply works. Great to see hear real people on the phone when working with your account and most importantly the most responsive support Team I have seen.

Would be great to be able to provide the reseller the ability to provide private label subsection to reduce teh overhead when we are reselling to smaller carriers - specifically for number search and porting.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great feedback. We currently have an open feature request to be able to 'white label' services and invoices to ensure that we are making the re-seller experience on the Telnyx platform as optimal as possible (see link below). We will keep you updated as progress is made on this initiative! https://telnyx.getcadet.com/feature-requests/posts/ability-for-resellers-msps-to-generate-invoices-for-end-users-directly-form-the-portal As it stands today, you are able to 'white label' the functionality in the portal using the Telnyx API to have your customers come into a portal that you develop giving them the ability to purchase, provision, and port numbers on demand. Feel free to send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions about this process. Thanks!

Supervisor of Technology and Data Management in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Telnyx provides solid sip solutions with good support and a great price. 1 year of use and Happy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am serving several small businesses with SIP trunks using telecom PBX servers from Avaya and AllWorx. I am providing fax serices to several small businesses. The cost savings allow me to make a nice profit and save my customers a lot of money as well. The SIP trunks are very functional. The flexible pricing options allow me to select the best product for each customer. I have been pleased with the technical support provided.

I tested the Telnyx solution for 2 months before going live. It was solid during that time and in the 10 months since. I have expanded my use and have recommended it to friends. My cost savings are significant and my service has not changed. I have contacted support several times and this has been a very positive experience. The support folks are patient and knowledgeable.

You do need a base level of technical knowledge to use. But even with a little knowledge you can make do and understand tech support. Documentation on setting up services could be more robust. If you are not using a popular PBX then it takes a bit of work to choose the correct settings.

System Analyst in Canada

A great platform for VOIP with a great API

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I have integrated many different VOIP providers for voice termination and origination, as well as SMS options but Telnyx is by far my favorite. Highly competitive rate decks for low and mid tier volumes which is great for small and medium enterprises, and even better high volume pricing. A well documented API with loads of examples made SMS and certain voice feature integrations a breeze. 24/7 Support

My only complaint is that certain features pertaining to failover to PSTN for DIDs as well as SMS integration have recurring monthly charges on top of pay per use

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review on the Telnyx platform. Regarding your feedback on Telnyx's monthly reoccurring charges, below you will find a list of the applicable MRCs on the Telnyx platform: 1) Numbers (TFNs & standard DIDs) 2) SMS activation on TFNs and standard DIDs 3) Call-Forwarding activation 4) CNAM 5) Emergency service 6) Channel billing (optional) 7) Virtual Cross Connect creation For clarification, in order to create a redundant fail over on your connection (SIP trunk), you would just need to add another IP address to your connection and you will be all set with no extra charges or additional MRCs. Once again, thank you for your feedback and please email [email protected] if you have any further questions!

Sr. System Administrator in VS

Amazing support experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Telnyx provides great service, and if you do have questions or problems you can easily reach a technician who a) actually understands your issue and b) is responsive and even proactive to get you the information or solution you need. Being able to quickly get someone helpful on the phone makes Telnyx stand out!

Solid service, good proactive alerts about problems, and excellent support (chat and phone).

Only downside is that they don't offer a fax <-> email service.

4 jaar geleden

We appreciate your valuable feedback on the Telnyx platform. We would be happy to field your request regarding a Fax ---> Email service. We have recently developed a feature request tool (features.telnyx.com) to ensure your voice can be heard on features that you wish to see on the Telnyx platform. Unfortunately, since your review was anonymous, we are unable to review your specific use case on the Telnyx platform. We would love to learn more about your use case and how you currently leverage or hope to leverage a Fax --> Email service. If you would like to discuss this, please reach out to [email protected] and we will set up some time to review this feature and how it relates to your use case. Thanks!

Security Operations Centre Analyst in Canada
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent VOIP solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the service and don't hesitate to endorse Telnyx. Provisioning resources is almost instant and call quality has been consistently great.

With Telnyx I have instant access to reliable VOIP services that can be instantly scaled up and down at an affordable price.

It initially took a few minutes to familiarize myself with the web interface. Much of the documentation was provided in video format.

COO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Reliable Voip Provider

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A reliable VOIP provider and technical support was always helpful when we had technical issues, (was not a telnyx issue )

Reliability and Flexibility, Multiple SIP registrations gives us the flxibilty route each indivisual DID to a different SIP registration allowing for redundancies implementation

We would love to see a basic SMS send-receive interface or integration with a front end like frontapp.com

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great feedback. We have recently developed a feature request tool (features.telnyx.com) where we would love to hear what your vision is regarding an interface to send and receive SMS on our platform. We look forward to potentially bringing this idea to life on the Telnyx platform.

Vice President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

5 Stars all around!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are leveraging Telnyx to provide our clients with reliable voice services at a lower cost than the major providers.

Telnyx is a game changer for us. It allows us to have much tigher top-level control of our clients' voice infrastructure.

In the beginning, the permissions and overall site navigation were a bit clunky, but things have improved dramatically.

Jasper
Head of Operations in VS
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Telnyx call quality is very good

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again, my only problem is when a mistaken call costs out of a normal use of $ per month. That is and can be unacceptable for some users. Mind you, the price list was NOT available at the time and this was demonstrated. Just this issue can make someone chose reimbursability over quality, which is not what Telnyx is about given their infrastructure and quality.

Is relatively easy to set up, call quality can be great. Prices are within reason for most destinations. 711 a/u codec is mostly available almost always, and every once in a while the codec will slip into HD 722, which is good.

The first call mistake -expensive destination- is not immediately refunded. I believe is a bit unreasonable for someone who does not bill more per month. For a big outfit, it can be even bigger problem. The communication with the server is not in HD. Some providers in Europe keep the communication in HD to facilitate the call to ascend to the higher codec if possible. It should be clearer to adopt encryption or course, to the untrained user, as the IT guy clearly knows or will know what to do. General call quality, though, can be very good to great. Last one, the website should give an assurance that forced IP to the outside world is possible and not give away the name of the client/user when the receiving software can strip the sip address behind the number instead of randomizing or at least allowing a common root for the whole user team.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jasper, Thank you for the honest feedback on the Telnyx platform. I wanted to provide some clarification regarding the points in your review: 1) Calling Expensive Destinations Telnyx is very transparent and open regarding how much it costs to call a particular prefix. After communicating your intentions and that this instance was a genuine mistake, we issued a refund for this call on your portal account. 2) HD codecs on all calls & encryption As it stands today, Telnyx offers HD voice on all on-net calls. We are currently working internally to make HD voice available for all destinations to provide customers with the option to have HD voice on every single call. Regarding encryption, you can enable SRTP/ZRTP on the connection (SIP Trunk) level to encrypt media (https://support.telnyx.com/faqs/does-telnyx-encrypt-communication). 3) Website concerns Can you email [email protected] with your concerns in further detail? Thank you again for your feedback!

Coordinator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good but could be better

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I mostly used Telnyx for fixing fax issues with clients and CNAM output changes. Planned to use them for more SIP trunk traffic, but just couldn't justify the change or effort.

I like all the features available, especially the fax (fax certified) configurations for SIP trunks. The overall look of the portal looks modern.

Reporting could be made easier, and wider reporting would be appreciated. It's difficult running reports for multiple tenant accounts. Formatting of reports, having to schedule reports and then download them. Why can't I see DID costs and usage for a customer together? The popup in the corner asking if I want help is the MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!! Remember clippy from Microsoft Office?! Did anyone really want that? Do I have to use a single login for my entire account? What if my accounting dept wants to run reports, I don't want them monkeying around with connections? Never understood outbound profiles... can't I have a customer with both a conversational and fax certified type? Porting seems very manual still. Pricing could be better... setup fees? I understand you want to keep your customer base, but come on usually it's not us driving these decisions.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honest feedback. Since this review was left anonymously, can you reach out to me personally at [email protected] to schedule a call to discuss your feedback? This is important to us, and below are some suggestions that will help: Reporting: You have great ideas around reporting. I went ahead and submitted your ideas to our feature request tool for potential development (features.telnyx.com). Popups & Multiple Logins We are continually working on our messaging in the portal to facilitate an optimal self-service experience for our customers (including tighter parameters to limit pop-ups). The organizations feature allows you to give multiple users different permissions, i.e, give Accounting the ability to only run reports & not have access to anything else in the portal. Outbound Profiles, Porting & Pricing: We would be happy to have a discussion around these points to clarify any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jeremy
President in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

These guys really get it!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can't say enough how amazing these guys are. Not only is their support really good, but you don't need them most of the time. Their web interface is intuitive, pricing is extremely fair, and the service is generally rock-solid to begin with.

Customer support - they're amazing. I've never had a telecom company with such great support - most companies are absolutely abysmal, and these guys are not just OK, they're great! I've had issues at 2 am, and they're on top of it, whether it's a big or little issue.

We've had a few short outages, but nothing earth shattering - certainly nothing worse than any competitors we've ever tried

Vice President in VS

One Small Step for an ITSP, One Giant Leap for the Industry

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

It works....flawlessly (in comparison to other providers). The service is excellent both in function and support. The portal is intuitive and powerful...a relative delight to use. There are many things we like about Telnyx (Performance, Platform, People, Pricing) but if I was forced to pick one thing above all the others it would have to be Porting. Compared with the other providers' porting process, it is a pleasure (and yes, I did just use the word pleasure in the same sentence as porting).

It is hard to define a true "Con" here. There are things that are still in development and the constant improvement with the associated necessary changes does cause the "who moved my cheese syndrome" sometimes.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Telnyx is a game changer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been very positive and really allowed us to more easily grow both our initial PBX/phone system sales as well as our monthly recurring revenues. We've been a partner of Telnyx for quite a few months now, but I think we are only getting started in how we will be leveraging the Telnyx offering to further grow our business here at LANPRO.

We become our client's carrier, controlling the setup process from start to finish, the provisioning of DID's and voice services, down to the monthly billing. Further, the stability and reliability of the Telnyx platform, in my opinion, is unmatched in the industry. As the title of this review states, Telnyx is a real game changer for us VOIP and PBX vendors!

I honestly cannot think of any con's at this time. You've even taken the pain out of the porting process which has always been a pain-point for us here at LANPRO.

Omar
Omar
Founder in Canada
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great VOIP system for small and medium business

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Telnyx system is good reliable and easy to use system. The pricing is also good and competitive. Flexibility and features are more than accepted.

The great thing that I like about this system is the security. The system has great security to monitor your system performance and will provide you with an alert if strange calls occur within your system. It happens that we install free softfone on one of our PCs which seems to have backdoors leak. Telnyx system send us an alert, then support team contacted me about the strange calls and they did recommend me to block these calls from within Telnyx system.

I cant top-up prices to provide different pricing for my customers.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Omar, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that you have found reliability and cost-savings from moving forward with the Telnyx platform. We will reach out via email regarding your feedback on topping-up pricing on the Telnyx platform was designed to support multi-tenant environments and enable users to easily segregate traffic, implement tagging for organizations and pull reports all in real-time. Thanks!

Jean-Pierre
Owner in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Gréât quality VOIP services and super dashboard

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good quality voice over ip
Service people know what they are doing or will get the info for me
Rath

Easy to use Compréhensive Pricing clear to understand Invoices, services cost, categories wells indicated

Support mainly by chat and email. Sometimes in emergency situation it is not fast enough or de not feel it is fast enough Sometimes it will be better to be called to discuss an issue instead of back and forth emails. Better understanding, less frustration and lot less stress waiting or feeling not being understood

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jean-Pierre, Thank you for your valued feedback. Regarding your feedback on contacting our support team via email and chat, you are always welcome to call our support team at 1-888-980-9750 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our NOC team is willing to troubleshoot any issue that arises via phone if this is your preference. Thank you for your review and let us know if you have any further questions.

Shaun
Managing Partner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Unbelievable Support and Platform!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Telnyx allowed us to expand our business and provide best in class services to our end customers with ease. We consolidated our portfolio of partners with Telnyx simplifying our engineering, customer success, and accounting processes with one swell swoop.

Telnyx is the easiest partner to work with! The platform as a whole is fantastic which also includes their backend team. Start a chat if you have an issue (which is very rare) and they are there to assist. We basically call our partnership "set it and forget it" with Telnyx. Their API engine and access to superb as well!

There's not a lot to say here if anything at all. We haven't run into an issue that has displeased us.

Jason
owner in Canada

Happy but High Priced

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The people working at Telnyx are top notch. I have had nothing but great conversations and dealings with most everyone.

The flexibility on the portal allows for alot of functionality and control

Its speed. I have tried from multiple browsers and from smart phone and at times, in emergency situations, it can take too long to make adjustments

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jason, We appreciate your honest feedback on the platform. The portal performance is something we take very seriously and monitor very heavily as we understand it is crucial to be able to log in and make changes on the fly in emergency situations. Are you able to clarify what specific sections in the portal you are referencing in your review that take a while to update? We are also happy to have further discussions around your pricing at any point in time. We will reach out to you separately to discuss this. Thank you for your review!

Chad

100% perfect

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cost savings, re-seller targeted, account rep.

Telnyx is extremely reliable, with a very easy to use interface that is targeted towards re sellers with high success. Support is 24/7 via chat and is excellent.

Porting can sometimes be a struggle, but has been better than other SIP providers we used in the past.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Chad, Thank you for the great feedback and we are glad you are having a positive experience on the Telnyx platform. From a porting perspective, you should be hearing from our Director of Porting Paul Cross on how we can improve your experience with this service. Thank you for being a valued customer of Telnyx!

Dustin
Network Consultant/Owner in VS

Telnyx Affordable with a Great Support Team

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very happy with Telnyx. Their knowledge of porting and phone routing is great. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. Over all the reliability is good almost great.

I like the broad range of features. The support team always helps very promptly. Their prices are as good as it gets for SIP services.

Accounts from time to time will become unregistered. When this happens the tech support doesn't seem to understand what would cause the issue. It doesn't happy a lot but when it does its 5-10 mins at a time. And not all connections go down just some and all my things go to the same site so i don't think its on my end.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Dustin, We appreciate the feedback and we are glad to hear your experience on the Telnyx platform has been a positive one. Also, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Can you email me at [email protected] to describe this scenario more in depth so we can prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks!

Alex
Alex
IT Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Robust SIP provider

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Customer support, ease of use, and the ability to tag DIDs.

SMS isn't universal across all numbers.

Jill
President in VS

Love Telnyx!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company is kicking off a hosted phone solution this month that requires us to BYO SIP Provider...Having a solid partnership with Telnyx already in place makes it easy for my company to start offering this to our existing clients without fear of poor audio quality, hidden fees, and/or any other surprises that working with a new company can uncover. Thanks for providing a quality service at a great price!

The portal is really straightforward to use. I'm also grateful to have reps available to us...she is extremely knowledgeable and is always very quick to get our questions answered.

Wish there was a way to let Connections pull their own reports, or have some visibility into their numbers. Other than that, great features!

Alan
Principal Consultant in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Great service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Features and functionality along with a very responsive support staff make Telnyx whole.

Although the support is pretty responsive through their web messaging it would be nice to also provide support over the phone as well.

Jacob
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product for a Great Price!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the product and love the price

What are the best parts about telmex is there price is extremely competitive and the product works like it's supposed to.

I can't say there's something I'm like the least. In their text messaging, it would be nice if they handled mms messaging.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jacob, Thank you for the honest and transparent feedback of the Telnyx platform. Telnyx does in fact offer MMS. I have included the link to our developer documentation below for your reference. Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions about this offering. https://developers.telnyx.com/docs/messaging#overview-send-mms