Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Any.do

Oplossing voor taakbeheer die bedrijven van elke omvang helpt taken te plannen, voortgang bij te houden en meer.

Meer informatie over Any.do

This to-do list tracking software is easy to use and has all the features I need to plan my day and week.

There not much that this software has its negative side, other than the premium plan for this software is quite expensive compared to the other software in the same niche.

Beoordelingen van Any.do

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Any.do heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 175 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Any.do eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (175)

Sam
Sam
Consultant
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Reminder for my schedule task

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like to use Any.do as my main organizer to keep up with all my schedule task and event that are assign for me. Its sleek and minimal design let me focus on task on hand and not distracted from too cluttered dashboard design that other software do.

Any.do is really impactful for me in managing my list of daily task that i need to complete. All the tasks can be categorized into my personal task or my work task, and separate it into specific folder so it won't mix and induce confusion. Adding other media like picture and audio help me to be more accurate on the task details.

I would love to have a integration with my Microsoft calendar as it is my main calendar that i use in my desktop computer. It will help me to organized my time and event in my calendar easier as i only need to check it from one application.

Safiya
Performing artist in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An app that asks how it can help you

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The only thing I constantly have on my person is my smart watch, I loved Any.do since I could still use it and get reminders.

I love that there's an app for my phone and watch. I also love using the daily planner, calendar, and budgeting. I finish my To-Do lists since I'm focused and get reminders. To-Do/tasks don't have to include a time. Any.do asks what my focus is in the morning and helps with that goal. I haven't seen that in any other app.

I want it to be user friendly and I want more in the free part of the app, or lower cost altogether. I also want a note category.

Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

key to organizing several simultaneous projects

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I suppose it is a normal experience, it is to get rid of tasks when your main task manager has expired, it has good prices when there are few people, the truth is I recommend it for small teams of a few people, that is my vision, no I would recommend it for very large, high priority projects.

It helps me manage my daily tasks in Chevron, the strong point is that you can make simple and robust reports at the same time of several simultaneous projects in this energy company, I think that marking the most convenient and priority ones is crucial in this sense, I also had a good link just with my personal calendar.

very bad notifications, sometimes they did not arrive when changing data traffic networks or they simply did not arrive in weeks, this is the weakest point of ANY, in addition to the fact that I had several login problems for people from the team to enter to generate feedback.

Marsha
Psychologist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Do Not Purchase

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: AWFUL, I would not recommend this product to anyone

Nothing. Not user friendly. Do not waste your money.

Difficult to use. Do not invest in it. Poor customer service. They do not send notice of renewing and will not refund your money despite not using it on a regular basis.

Kevin
Support Agent in VS
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Simple and Hussle-free Task Management Solution.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Magical user experience. The platform is top-notch and simple to.use managing all our tasks easily.

Any.do is a top-notch and game-changer platform to organize tasks and help us to keep on track. It send reminders, and this enables us to set reminders for tasks. It also was to share the to-do list and tasks with our colleagues. Intuitive UI makes it easy for users to create and manage their tasks effectively. Calendar integration and the ability to collaborate with others is magnificent.

Should implement on constant features update. This will help to unfold new features. Also some more apps integrations would be nice.

Syamir
Syamir
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

My personal assistant

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any.do will remind me for any unfinished task, event or to-do list that i have set in my scheduler. Managing my time with Any.do has really improve my time management and let me know which task that i need to prioritized first based on the due date that i have set. Overall, i am pretty satisfied with this software.

Any.do is like my personal assistant, it will notify all my incomplete task and my daily schedule thru push notification on my mobile device or desktop notification on my computer. Adding schedule event on my calendar and synchronized it to multiple platform like Google Calendar and WhatsApp reminder keep me efficient in managing my time.

There are some less useful feature that are included on the premium plan, such as colored tags and tabs. They should add more useful feature for the paid version, like cloud storage that can be storing my notes and document. It would benefiting user more than a colored tags. The mobile version is not as good as desktop version.

Sohial
Lawyer in Pakistan
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Always stay organized with Any.do

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any.do is an easy to use software to managae and organize your tasks and schedule and keep a tab of you project(s) progress.

Any.do is on of the best softwares to keep you organized and manage your time to get it more productive. It let you organize all your tasks, appointments and event reminders in ine place. Its intuitive interface makes it super easy to use. As Any.do is cloud based, so it easily syncs across all your smartphone and computer devices without any problem or OS limitation. Its calendar feature is also very unique which along with pleasant themes also Integrates functions to keep a track of your progress and reminders. It also offers integrations with Google Calendar and Gmail. Inshort it is and excellent application to plan your schedule and manage tasks and get timely reminders so you don't miss on any important thing to do.

Any.do do not provide integration with Microsoft Calendar, which is sometimes a negative point for most of the business and people who works primarily with Microsoft 365 or it related softwares.

Ummar
Ummar
Hosting Manager in Pakistan
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to manage team tasks

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Any.do: Robust Task Progress Tracking Tool

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is easy to manage, track and plan projects and tasks in real-time with Any.do.

Any.do mobile application lack offline access capability.

Darius
Liason in VS
Wetshandhaving, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Better Productiviry With Any do

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The Any do application is not only good for productivity objectives. It also can equip your whole daily , even weekly agenda. With automatically syncing your task that you complete, if of your checklist..

I have no cons to share at this moment. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Paul
Paul
Nurse in Malawi
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Any.do is a co-worker in your tasks and events

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any.do is a real helper. You won't forget a thing, unless you chose to ignore.

I like the smartness of Any.do. Tasks can be organized by grouping and tagging them. There is a sync feature to help me work from everywhere. It's fun and helpful when I receive in time, a notification on my phone, reminding me of an task I created a different gadget sometime ago. When you type a reminder to call or text someone, Any.do will suggest the contacts for you after clicking the first few letters and will give you a one click option to call the contact when a pop up reminder comes. Any.do gives you the option to choose what times to be reminded and the times it gives are like magic. It saves time a great deal. Any.do is so resistant when it comes to being killed in the background due to battery saver. It never dies. It will pop-up when other reminders have failed to remind you. On this, I chose to stay with Any.do for life. The snooze feature of the app is amazing too. You gives you the most used snooze times plus an option for custom snooze time. Another wonderful feature is that you can print the list of your tasks on pdf and share with anyone or have them printed and pasted on your noticeboard in your office or in your bedroom. Any.do will also let you chose a routine time everyday where you can sit and plan your day by typing your tasks and events. The at the end of the day, it reports to you how many tasks you've completed and how many you've failed or postponed. You can evaluate yourself and see what a procrastinator you are.

The widgets for Any.do cannot be adjusted on transparency. I wish this was looked into. Any.do would also be much greater if it could automatically detect date and time in the typed text on a task and regard it as reminder time.

Sheilla
Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My new favorite task planner

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a remote worker, task management and scheduling are so crucial to me. That's why I applaud Any.do for the amount of simplicity and efficiency it provides even free users. In the past I've tried to create time-related tasks but it usually interfered with my Google Calendar. Any.do creates a sub-calendar that is easy to see overlayed with my actual calendar and I love it. It's agile, flexible, and adaptable. Any.do is simply beautiful.

After trying dozens of similar task managers, Any.do is my new go-to because of how simple yet powerful it is. It's loaded with features without feeling overwhelmed and is designed with productivity in mind. A lot of other software give the illusion of being productive, but Any.do gets straight to the point. It's clean and I love how it shows my calendar (upon request) so that I can how my tasks fit into my day. I also like how it creates its own calendar when setting a time for a task without it interfering with my general calendar. I'm able to schedule out my day without necessarily having to add it to my Google Calendar as a busy event.

While I do plan on upgrading to Premium, I wish there were a bit more free features (wallpapers) and I wish the text was easier to read on Dark Mode. For some reason, it's extremely difficult to see the grey text over the black background.

Rilwan
Product Designer in Canada
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Great Organization Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a product designer and startup owner, I have to plan across multiple calendars and have to navigate between these. With Any.do, I have all my to do list for the week and I can rank based on priority as well. I don't get bombarded with notifications and emails, which makes me like the app more. it functions as an organizational tool to save you time and that's what it truly does.

I have had the app for over 4 years and it is in my top 1% of apps I use for a reason. The UI interface and navigation is pleasing and easy. The app is simple and straight to point which saves me time to create my to do list. Unlike most organizational tool, the features on the app are simple to navigation which reduces the time it takes to plan my week drastically.

So far, I have not had any reason to dislike the app. Like I said earlier, the app is in my 1% of apps I use on my phone for a reason.

Nick
Nick
Developer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great mobile Calendar but can be buggy

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it is an invaluable tool to me as a calendar for my Android device. However as it's main purpose as a todo list it's average compared to other tools at a premium cost.

The calendar portion of this app is not just better than any other task tool, but better than any other Android calendar period! I have tried them all

for the cost annually I would not expect very many bugs, yet I have had to open probably 4 service tickets over the last year with bugs on the app.

ANGEL
ANGEL
Seller Senior in Peru
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

My tasks and ideas organized and classified. An excellent notebook.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My days were chaotic because of so many commitments that involve my work duties and I began to use Google Task and I improve, however I heard about any. I started with my colleagues and immediately began to use it and generated a positive experience, today I can say that I efficiently organize my time during my daily work days that are usually long. It was very easy to migrate my google task notes.

Any.do, I define it as a virtual agenda, I like that its design is elegant and comprehensive. It provides us with the facility to define and schedule tasks. It is multiplatform. It is integrated into google maps, mobile calendar and facebook. I like the categories to prioritize tasks.

There are no elements that allow you to style the notes, for example color palette, emoji, although it is true that this does not affect the operation if the style and personalization that we want to give our notes.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

My daily reminder app

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Creating tasks which I need to fulfill at a later time and set reminders for them.

I was looking for some time an easy app that will allow me to add tasks with a reminder at any time at any place. I found Any.do and now I'm using it for a few years. It allows me to add tasks and reminders whenever they pop into my mind just by using my phone.

Setting the reminder time, at some cases is not clear and you might end up with just adding the task without the reminder timing. That will require you to reopen the task and set the reminder timing. It can be improved.

Fateeha
Fateeha
Information Technology Specialist in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Great task planner

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Planning and managing my daily activities and task with Any.do is the best thing that this software can offer. The calendar structure and how they appear make the task management is easy to arrange and to see my overall task for that day. Can be use both for work and personal objective.

There are no option to add a sub-task on the main task. I am forced to have a separate task board for all of the task, and group the task to have a somewhat similar to a sub-task. It is not efficient, but it serve the purpose for now.

AUREA LUZ
Coordinadora de Bienes Publicos y Responsable Patrimonial in Venezuela
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Order your tasks and manage your time

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like to use it to manage my tasks, commitments, meetings and some personal things. This helps me to better coordinate my work team, using these productive tools in our favor we have a clean and effective management

List any of your tasks, whether professional or personal, and you will see how you will not need an agenda. You can schedule tasks with defined execution times and set reminders to keep you attentive to compliance. It's simple and you can use it from your cell phone

The main view of the application may require a slightly more modern design

Kristen
Senior Designer in VS

Can't Live Without Any.do

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the ability to add any.do as a google chrome extension. This makes it so easy to always be able to access your to do list - whenever you need to. I'm a list person and I live for lists. This app is simple and easy to use and syncs across the browser extension and app for seamless list-keeping.

I don't use the calendar feature within the app. Perhaps there could be slight UI tweaking but other than that - it's hard to find any negatives about any.do, especially with the price point of FREE.

Ashwini
Cafe Manager in Nepal
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Any.do reminds me of my pending tasks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any.do helps me to create short term tasks and write up executable goals for growing our restaurant business.

Creating and dividing tasks into various groups date wise for better management is the best feature offered by Any.do. Similarly, it also reminds me timely about my pending tasks before the due date.

Though I can create and group my tasks datewise, I actually cannot set priority on any specific or urgent tasks and also cannot add any kinds of labels on the tasks to filter them whenever required.

Ely
Ely
[email protected] in Venezuela
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Organize quickly and without complications

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a very easy way to do collaborative work of small tasks with your team, we made an inventory of our productions last year to account for the amount of movies we had, with this application we organized and managed to order our movie stock.

It is a very good application that helps me to be organized, I outline my tasks in folders so that you can even manage projects, you can add people from your team to collaborate, share files, among other useful functions to sort and list all tua activities

The only thing would be that to use the functions that are very useful you should have the premium version, if you really want to use it as it should be

Nawal
Coordinator in Panama
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Complete task management tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using the free version of Any.do at the moment. The option of connecting Any.do to a vast amount of software is very efficient. It helps keep things in one place and be more productive. I am considering upgrading in order to be able to take advantage of more features of Any.do

Any.do is a complete tool that allows you to manage your tasks, set reminders and add collaborators. Collaborators can be current users of the tool or can be accessed directly from your contacts. You can copy notes into Any.do, turn them into tasks and link each task to a specific list. Tasks can have tags too and you can choose from a list of available tags. Another thing I like is that the settings of Any.do makes it possible for speakers from different languages to use this tool.

I can easily share the tasks in Any.do with my English and Spanish speaking collaborators. However, I have some collaborators that only speak Arabic and I would love to be able to share this tool with them as well. Right now Arabic is not available among the languages in the setting. I hope Any.do can add it in the near future.

Jeevesh
Jeevesh
Graphic Designer in India
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Good option for impressive task management and task scheduling.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: overall any.do is a great choice for creating a more productive way of managing the things with very efficient task management and to do list and task alerts.

The interface is very user friendly, the task updating is very handy and the sync is also perfect. this all has levelled up my work performance. also the to do list interface is very good and hence becomes useful. in addition a lot of personalization can be done using different productivity tools.

regarding the things that i didn't like would include the slow functioning of the task editing. that needs to be even more improved and need to be made available even on double click. otherwise the rest of the things i found perfect.

Shelley
Student in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must have for checking things off

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love using any.do to help me stay on top of everything that I have going on, or coming up.

I am a huge fan of anything that helps with organization, especially to do/checklists. I used to just use my notes app but that was not as organized as any.do. What I love the most is that you can list things that need to be done immediately, things to do in the future, things coming up, and things that you hope to get to some day.

I think that any.do could be confusing for those who are looking for a simple, basic application. There are a lot of options and I can see how that might be too much for some people.

Mitali
Junior Front End Developer in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

A powerful organization tool with a beautiful interface.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Any.do is my go-to digital planner for every day. And many times I add my tasks to my own calendar, so it does the syncing for me automatically and keeps me on track.

I always love smooth and simple interfaces and Any.do is just the app for that. It is not just a to-do list, but I can organize my tasks in much more ways that just for the day. The widgets are really beautiful especially the calendar widget. The best part being that it also has the tasks for the day displayed at the bottom which can be edited there only, so no need to open the entire app for that. I can really visualize my whole week with the 7-day tasks option. Best part: it syncs my default calendar's tasks and reminders automatically!

There could be a button or a slider to directly remove the events I no longer need instead of having to tap twice to finally enter the delete button.