Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over FAX.PLUS

FAX.PLUS is an enterprise-ready HIPAA compliant fax solution to send and receive faxes securely & reliably from multiple platforms.

Meer informatie over FAX.PLUS

8 reviews worden weergegeven

Lucas C.
Human Resource Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019

"FAX.PLUS encrypts fax files and integrates well"

Pluspunten: Due to the nature of our firm, we still need to send and receive faxes on a daily basis. FAX.PLUS is HIPAA compliant and encrypts fax files. Therefore, we can rely on its security and privacy.
It has integrated into our system well and we have also enabled the Slack integration so we can be notified of an incoming fax in our channel.
I use FAX.PLUS almost everyday at work and I usually use the web app to send and receive fax from computer.

Minpunten: FAX.PLUS enables us to search for fax files using the notes we add manually for each document. BUT, I was hoping to have an OCR feature, so we could search through the content of documents as well.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019
Robert F.
Technology Project Manager
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Google Integrated Paperless Faxing with Single Sign On"

Opmerkingen: The company has been very responsive. We have requested several features, and within a matter of a week or so, those features appeared in the product. Support (I believe) is only via email/ticket, but they are very responsive, and capable of understanding customer needs and working to accommodate them quickly.

Pluspunten: Very modern, easy, clean user interface
Single Sign On with Google account
Fax from Email, Google Docs, etc
Fax from mobile app
Takes POs from School Districts
A joy to use. Our users love the product.
Hosted, and just works.

Minpunten: The software is not 100% enterprise ready yet. You cannot have more than one administrator currently. The development team seems to be actively working on adding features like this, however. DIDs can often sell out in our local area code.
Company is located outside of the US, and while they do take POs, it's kind of a hassle for us
Everything is prepaid, which is unusual for a School District While the admin interface is clean, it would be nice to a little more functionality / ease of use (i.e. buy multiple numbers at once, multiple admins, show list of users assigned to a fax numbers without having to click on each number) We don't require it, but I do not believe there are any MFP plugins

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Centre manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"Waste of money and time"

Opmerkingen: The most Terrible experiance in my life.
hey! i send email 1 week ago no one reply me , is this scam application?
i would like to get my money back due to this application could not send fax for me and i have to go out to fax center so i don't need to use this application anymore , how i can find the way to get my money back or report the problem.

Pluspunten: Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all

Minpunten: Service and refund process, it seem like they don't have it anymore!

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Lasasha R.
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020

"Worth Using ... I would pay for this"

Opmerkingen: This service is very convenient and it saves time and gas and the frustration of even going into an office store to send a fax. I absolutely love it I use it at least once a month and honestly if they charged like a fee like a one or two dollar fee for using this service it would definitely be worth it.

Pluspunten: First and foremost I I like that it's free. Who doesn't like free services. It is extremely easy to use and the instructions are very simple.

Minpunten: I have not found a Con about this service, which is hard to say nowadays. Usually there's atleast one Con but not from me.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Sufwaan A.
2nd year, BS (hons)
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

"It's HIPPA compliant,Reliable and easy to use "

Pluspunten: With FAX.PLUS we no longer need to deal with maintaining our old fax machines. We easily managed to acquire different fax numbers from different countries, and available integration, including Slack and Google integration, has increased our productivity and saved us time and money.

Minpunten: Although FAX.PLUS is offering Android and iOS apps, it lacks an app for Windows Mobile devices.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Brenda r F.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019

"Great fax alternative"

Pluspunten: Works great and it's easy to learn to use. I like being able to fax on the go.

Minpunten: It's a little pricey compared to other similar applications.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Chief Executive Officer
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2019

"FAX.PLUS definitely gets the job done"

Pluspunten: I started using FAX.PLUS for personal reasons, and then used it for business purposes because I was used to it. Faxes are sent out quickly, the scan process is simple, and I have never had any issues.

Minpunten: I do wish FAX.PLUS offered more features, but I will remain loyal to them because they are extremely reliable.

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2019
Jessica M.
Founder, Co Owner, & Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

"A fantastic resource for someone who sends occasional faxes."

Pluspunten: This could be great for someone who faxes all the time as well, but I am a person who only needs to send a fax occasionally. This is a great resource for someone like me. If I ever want to upgrade to the next level of membership I can have my own fax number and receive faxes as well. So there is room for growth if needed.

Minpunten: Nothing so far. I haven't had enough experience with it to discern whether there are real limitations.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019