A software with which I have learned to edit videos.

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Kunst en nijverheid, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In our work it is very important to manage video editing in order to immortalize our activities and cultural events. Based on this premise, I took the task of looking for a software for my team that would allow us to edit videos and adapt them to our demands, and that's how I got this software. To be honest, I learned to use this software thanks to tutorials and it was very easy to learn how to use it. Vsdc Video Editor, is a non-linear video editing software that has a good amount of tools, such as combining images and videos in a single editing thread, creating custom sequences and high quality. You can also add several layers, transparencies, place objects in the middle of the scene. In addition to this, Vsdc Video Editor has the ability to convert any video file, this feature is perhaps the most used in our work environment, since many of the videos that come to us to be included in the edition come in different formats, but the software quickly converts them into the format we want to use. This fabulous software is free and has helped me in my work to learn how to edit in a very easy and efficient way, increasing our production of audiovisual content.

Minpunten: It is a software that has served as my mentor for video editing, and every day I learn more about editing thanks to it, although I have observed other software with more tools and benefits than VSDC Video Editor , I would not change this software for anything because I think that with the options it offers and how easy it is to use, gives me more performance than other software with more editing tools but much more difficult to use. This for me is a solid enough argument that makes me recommend the software, I find no negative feature to mention in this software.

A software that introduces you to the world of video editing

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
I. adrian A.
Fotógrafo
Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: VSDC is a software that although it is not professional enough is competent enough to perform video editing tasks, has a compendium of tools that make it quite accessible, in addition to recognizing that, unlike other video editors of the same size, this is easier to use and only in a couple of days of starting to use you can edit videos.

Pluspunten: In my advertisements for wanting to learn how to edit videos, I started looking for software that would allow me to accomplish this goal and a friend recommended VSDC Free Video Editor to enter this world of video editing. This software may seem simple and very basic but it is not, although it is easy to use and has professional editing software features and tools. Unlike other software I've seen out there and that is for beginners, VSDC is a non-linear video editor, that is, I can edit a complete video, add images, lyrics, background music, remove unwanted tracks and other options from any minute of the video, without relying on a fixed and linear editing structure, this feature is very interesting and useful to edit videos to my liking and convenience, in short, you can customize the videos being edited. In addition to this it has excellent tools such as the mixing of several videos, the possibility of changing formats and the control of different transparent layers.

Minpunten: The software works only with 32-bit system, so you can not take full advantage of the potential of the pc to edit, besides this the software is sometimes a little confusing by the same style of interface that tends to be boring and a little devoid of creativity.

VSDC Free Video Editor is a force to be reckoned with... too bad it's only for Windows

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Web Designer/Journalist
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great when it comes to features, so-so when it comes to general user-friendliness. I would recommend this to any Windows owner looking for a robust alternative to paid software suites of the same type.

Pluspunten: The pros of VSDC Free Video Editor are overwhelming. The program has all of the basic features of video editing software. However, it has many features that are uncommon, especially among other freeware. First of all, the software lets users adjust the size of videos on screen and move, or animate, them through the use of "sprites." This inevitably takes some getting used to, but it's a nifty feature nonetheless. Secondly, VSDC makes it possible to remove the green screen background from footage (aka chroma key). Finally, VSDC Free Video Editor is part of a greater suite of software backed by the same company. This integration means users can go beyond the power of the program and do things like video conversion with only a few clicks. Also noteable, the software's interface looks modern and intuitive.

Minpunten: The interface looks beautiful on the outside, but in reality it's a bit clunky. This shows through with the choppy render previews and lack of "snapping" in the video timeline.

The Video Record gets cracked

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2019
Glouyth C.
Image Analist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall i will give thumbs up for this app, i was using this on my video vlogging for a year and a half and this software is awesome. I will highly recommend this software to all.

Pluspunten: I like it much because its user friendly and easy to understand even without knowledge in video editing specially those who just started their vlogging

Minpunten: Recently, its been 3 days now, whenever i do a screen record, when i tried to play it the record is always cracked and i need to do it over and over again until it wont crack. Its hassle in my part and i dont want to change another software because this one is easy to use. I hope this issues will be resolved.

Acceptable software for video editing

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
Kunst en nijverheid, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In our publishing house we were looking for a software that would allow us to make video editions about the baptisms of our books and professional publications. While looking for software that would adapt to our needs we got VSDC, an excellent software that allows us among many things, to edit high quality videos, adding layers, animations, music or audio tracks, audiovisual effects and text to our videos, providing them with great audiovisual quality which is what we look for in our editorial when we are going to do the promotion of a cultural product.

Minpunten: The work of editing videos, in itself, requires certain technical knowledge that must be put into practice to generate large audiovisual productions. This, to a certain extent represents a problem for our workers since not everyone can use this software and we had to hire an editor to get what we were looking for with the videos we currently edit.

VSDC Video Editor

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Manager, Talent Management
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great - I have been able to use it to produce decent quality training videos without the need to hire the work out. Runs well on my laptop without the need for a higher powered machine.

Pluspunten: 1. Free version is a great product
2. Learning curve is pretty short, at least for the basic functions
3. Great tools available to edit and create quality videos

Minpunten: Some of the commands (like undo which is a Ctrl-Z in Office) don't work the same way.

Editing Sunday Sermons

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2018
Jeff V.
Project Superintendent
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Reasonably priced and full of functionality. Able to edit a clip quickly.

Minpunten: We were seeking a program to handle simple editing, which this does. However, so much additional functionality we're still attempting to learn how to utilize each option to better enhance our end product.

Expert Video Editing Software

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019
Yashoda W.
Bsc Engineering Undergraduate
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a very good video editing software which can be used for any sector in present era.it is very useful for my animation video editings.

Pluspunten: Its easy to understand and control functionalities.

Minpunten: Sometimes it may not open correctly.
Some errors are displaying.

My simple basic video editor.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: VSDC pro is awesome for starting a video channel or make an awesome home video for a fraction cost of a what premium video. If you need to use advanced features like transaction slo-mo than try some other more premium software. I think for this price its a steal.

Pluspunten: I can now edit my home videos with ease. I love the simplicity of this software. I can use all the tools available to create an awesome video from clips. Add more timeline and create an awesome home video. Create tutorial for my users and how-tos. Create videos from my picture is an awesome experience and it makes it flawless.

Minpunten: It is not very organise. Cant import more then one videon at a time. Not many effect to apply for your video. iIt just get your work done.

VSDC Video Editor is nice, free video editing software

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Will R.
Athlete
Kunst en nijverheid, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is free. As far as free applications that do what it does, I cannot think of many. Features are somewhat lacking but that is expected with free apps.

Minpunten: Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, it may not have enough features and levels to it. In which case you will need to go with a paid editing system or application.

Great video editor with some unique features

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Ana M.
Administrator
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Many specific and professional needs are sold by using this software.

Pluspunten: This is free, very simple and useful video editor. It has a lot of useful options and features. Great for beginners and intermediate users.

Minpunten: There should be more filters and video effects. Most interesting features are hidden and without video-tutorials user cannot know about them.

I used this product for some fashion videos and interviews. It's fun, easy and professional.

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
Antonis D.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: To edit my videos.

Pluspunten: First of all its a free product and I was impressed by all the tools and possibilities it offers. I liked the design and the functionality.

Minpunten: More filters and video effects / transitions should be available. But overall I am satisfied by using it.

Easy to use for beginners

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Terry B.
Cataloger, Technology, Online PR
Bibliotheken, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and easy to learn!

Pluspunten: Our library is now offering green screen technology both for our internal use and to offer to the public through our makerspace and this program is easy to use and great for beginners. The chroma key is a big plus!

Minpunten: I wish the audio portion of the program were a bit more responsive, especially when we blend several different video clips that have different audio levels.

VSDC Video Editor

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2019
Driton L.
photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and easy to learn for beginners

Pluspunten: Free version great for us,great tools available to edit a wedding clips quickly.

Minpunten: Has a limited number of transitions, filters and effects

Video Editing software that a novice can handle

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Douglas D.
IT / internet director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We use free version to edit videos of vehicles we have for sale. It is very easy to use and supports multiple formats. End quality is excellent.

Minpunten: VSDC video editor has a limited number of transitions, filters and effects. Sometimes it wants to hang while rendering , but that may be my old computer.

Close, but not quite as easy to use as lightworks

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Salvatore L.
Associate
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Install process was painless, and many of the settings and modes are up to date and competitive with other paid / free competitors.

Minpunten: Not as easy to use / too different from industry leaders for my taste. I am used to the adobe world, and found this one too unique with not enough portable features.

A powerful video editing software

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This editing software has all the features that most programs include. The user interface has many things to improve, but has another very interesting and useful, allows you to customize the work modules. VSDC also allows to import and export in a good variety of formats.

Minpunten: No doubt about it... the user interface looks obsolete and overwhelming... Yes you have the option to hide or rearrange the modules, but still is quite annoying!
The other thing they should work on is previewing your edited video. Right now it launches Windows Movie Player with your preview on another window.
It has a lot of details that made us not want to keep on using it, neither try the paid option.

VSCD review

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Armando O.
representante comercial
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: VSCD is very usefull for edit videos with a lot of tools like color correction special efects and change the video archive for export and esasy to use

Minpunten: the free program is very limited and i dont have a tutorial for learn advanced resources only for the basic