Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over WeVideo

Video editing solution with cloud storage, voiceover, and screencasting capabilities for professionally looking video creation.

Meer informatie over WeVideo

45 reviews worden weergegeven

Craige hardel -.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"Great cloud solution"

Opmerkingen: Really smooth experience and seamless imported. Saved me so much energy and worry

Pluspunten: Wonderful substitute for most offline solutions. Video editing is snappy and seamless which saves time and money too.

Minpunten: Customization for audio and effects aren't up to scratch as some other solutions. It would be nice to have the option to have more users on various plans.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Karen J.
Managing Member, Owner
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2020

"Very Smooth, Very Quick, Surprisingly Robust"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I feel confident I can make interactive video for my work with confidence. I love that it plays nice with Google Drive or Dropbox, as well as Exports to Twitter, Facebook, or embeds to my website easily. Overall, I love this product.

Pluspunten: WeVideo is intuitive. There are many options and features, but the interface is clean and uncluttered. When you want to get in and get out, make the video, this is what you want to use. I love that is renders, and exports to many different locations without me having to babysit. I can click Finish and let it do its thing while I move on to the next task.

Minpunten: The product is cloud-based, for some this is a drawback if you need to finish the video or podcast quickly - your bandwidth makes a difference.

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2020
Mateja K.
creator
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019

"Deceptive pricing and poor customer service"

Opmerkingen: I was unhappy with how the customer support dealt with this issue and how they refused to issue a refund simply because I asked for a refund through PayPal. They claimed they cannot issue it because of that, which is ridiculous to say the very least. The matter is now still open but my decision on whether to ever use this service again let alone recommend them is short and final - NO.

Pluspunten: It's relatively easy to use and has good templates.

Minpunten: The pricing is deceptive and when on a free trial, you are not being told how much the features you get to use in the free plan would cost in paid plans. When you thus upgrade, it can happen what happened to me - you spend hours working on a video and then want to upgrade to get rid of their logo, only to discover that half of the video is gone, because you'd have to upgrade to the most expensive Business plan to keep those. There is no warning, no nothing that could help you avoid this and maybe decide to just keep the logo instead. It's really, really unacceptable how this is done.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Jayla A.
Self Employed
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Website Is Good For Quick Films!"

Opmerkingen: This is a great website for beginners but when you need more features, its not as much as I'd hoped for. The app was amazing for school though! I got stuff done really fast with this website!

Pluspunten: Very great for people who want to learn how to film make and create videos. I used this app once for YouTube, it was great and quick to use! I use the filter effects it comes with and the video looks better and sound comes out great in the final product. I like how you don't have to download the app, you can just sign up and use it. Very useful for school when you don't want to download anything!

Minpunten: I wish this website would make it cheaper to remove the water mark instead of having to sign up for monthly subscription. The soft were design needs more updates of features and more effects.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Suzanne M.
Teacher
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

"Filmmaking with WeVideo"

Opmerkingen: I strongly recommend WeVideo to users because it is a safe, school friendly way for students to create films. Students love the ability to use film as a means to communicate what they learn, and WeVideo allows them the capability to produce high quality films. Students enjoy using this software so much, that they forget they are doing school work!

Pluspunten: WeVideo is a safe way for students to create their own videos. It allows students to work independently or collaboratively. It also allows provides students with a wide variety of options to make their videos creative and innovative.

Minpunten: Sometimes students sturggling with editing functions and how to set up collaborative projects. Although WeVideo provides tutorials, some of the tools are challenging for students to use.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020
Susan M.
School Counselor
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2020

"Great Way to Make & Edit Videos "

Opmerkingen: The program comes with multiple features that helps made the video editing and making simple. Both the adults and students found this to be a reliable program to use. With the license that give limited amount of seats/users, other people at work can use as a whole at a good price.

Pluspunten: We use this program last year to create weekly videos for a class with the students. The students are taught how to utilize this application for their program. The students are comfortable and felt the program is simple to use.

Minpunten: There are many features in this software and for someone that is not comfortable with technology, it might be a bit overwhelming with the transferring of photos and videos from phone to computer.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2020
Lisa N.
Director of Educational Technology
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2020

"Couldn't be more thrilled with this service!"

Opmerkingen: We have signed up for a free school wide license now and will definitely pay for one next year. Our teachers are all using this currently for end of year project based learning units. We are doing PBLs instead of end of year assessments

Pluspunten: I discovered this service when putting together a virtual learning plan for my school and couldn't be happier. There are very few video editing services for students that work on any device and on any platform. WeVideo does and it's super easy to use. They have a great resource library where you can search by grade division (MS, HS, etc.) and by subject area to browse already made videos for inspiration. They also have templates that students can use for structure for things like book talks or science labs.

Minpunten: It is free so I really can't complain about anything. After having used imovie for years I was able to figure out how to do everything I used to love to do on imovie without much work.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2020
Art Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

"WeVideo Review"

Pluspunten: The nice thing is about this is the fact that it is all online. The connection of the phone to the computer really does work smooth. I am excited about how WeVideo solved the problem of how to teach Video Production at both an online school as well as at a bricks and mortar school.

Minpunten: Seems like they continue to improve but there are always more features that would be nice. I would like to see more template options.

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019
Jovana V.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"My Side Project Videos"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied. It is simple, easy to learn, easy to access from anywhere. I am really happy with a Storyboard mode and excited to work on new videos.

Pluspunten: Super easy that even I could find my way around. I needed short teaser clips to promote our projects and with budget constraints, we had to do it in-house. Without any prior knowledge, I was able to navigate the basics. Bonus, it is all online, you can access it from anywhere, which is especially convenient now.

Minpunten: Obviously the features are limited and fairly rudimentary, but this is what it makes so easy to find your way around. This is a tool for us, amateurs who are happy with what it has to offer.

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Melissa B.
teacher
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2020

"Exceptional Quality"

Pluspunten: This is a user friendly program that offers exceptional features.

Minpunten: Nothing really, the features are very user friendly.

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2020
Daniel F.
Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"A Powerful Web-Based Video Editor"

Opmerkingen: WeVideo has been great for our school! We do green screen video announcements once a week, which is incredible to see elementary school students capable of editing! Organizing can be a bit of a bear, but the range of capabilities of this program are incredible!

Pluspunten: WeVideo is a great web based video editor! It can scale itself to welcome all ages and ability levels through its "Storyboard" mode and it's "Timeline" mode. Storyboard is simpler, which is great with students, and Timeline is for more advanced works that let users create different tracks of media. The fact that I could edit green screen in the same tool that students can drag and drop short video clips is incredible!

Minpunten: My only issue with WeVideo is the organizing. I've been using it for a little over half a year, and I still struggle to organize my creations. The folder system isn't too complicated, but it doesn't always let me place files where I want. I also struggle to reorganize them, though I know if I take some time and sit down, I should be able to figure it out. I just wish this aspect was as intuitive as the rest of the program.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Shannon F.
Communication Consultant
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019

"Easy film editing software with great value"

Opmerkingen: I found the most value when choosing the Professional Plan and paying for it for an entire year. Not only does this give you access to creating as many and as long of videos as you need, you also get access to a HUGE library of stock video, photos and audios. The value of this alone has paid for the cost of my subscription. I love being able to edit everything in one place and add/change my stock footage as needed. While you don't have all the controls of software like Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, I have been able to do everything I need with the features in WeVideo.

Pluspunten: Great entry level film editing software for those just starting out. It is easy to learn the software. One of the benefits for me has been the fact that it's cloud based so I can work on it anywhere, even if I do not have my computer or files. In the professional level or higher package, you have access to a HUGE library of stock video, photos and audios.

Minpunten: Organizing my media with their folder system has been a little frustrating to figure out. There are also not a ton of customization options with titles and transitions. You can change the color, font, and size but not much else. When I was first starting, it took awhile to figure out how to add a white background or different background for a title or png image. However, there hasn't been too much I haven't been able to do in this software--it just takes a bit on something to figure out a workaround.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Aaron S.
Lecturer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"An excellent online cloud based video editing platform. "

Pluspunten: My students can accesses their projects from any device anywhere in the world at anytime. I can access their projects and provide support through the cloud.

Minpunten: It is lacking in some important areas like keyframes. The functionality is pretty limited and some aspects like titles and transitions are rigid.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Co-Founder & Chief Content Officer
Consumentendiensten
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018

"Great way to get your feet wet in the world of video editing"

Pluspunten: I used the free version of WeVideo to make a short film for school. It was my my first exposure to video editing and while it took me a week to make a professional looking video, it helped me realize that I actually enjoy the process a lot. I personally found it helpful to storyboard my film before going into WV, as it made the editing process quicker. I wouldn't recommend WV for people who are new to video editing or aren't really interested in it, because there is a learning curve that can be frustrating. But for those who want to get their feet wet before jumping into a more expensive software, WeVideo is an excellent place to start.

Minpunten: While We Video allowed me to upload my own clips, audio, and photos, I still had to edit all files (adjusting sound bites, video cutting, etc), before uploading as those features aren't part of the free plan.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Creative Technology Teacher
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

"The BEST solution for video editing with students!"

Pluspunten: Cloud-based, cross-platform! Not device dependent. Everything is stored in your account in the cloud, so you can access it anywhere you have wifi. Works on chromebooks, tablets, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android! Mobile apps available, too! The education version even has an entire library of media for students to use, royalty-free!

Minpunten: I would like to see some more advanced features for audio editing.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Sarah M.
Principal
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020

"WeVideo on Chromebooks"

Opmerkingen: Solid, my teachers and students find it user friendly and it meets their needs!

Pluspunten: This platform allowed for my entire school to be able to create interesting video content as products to show their learning. We had been an Apple district but made the switch to Chromebooks for cost effectiveness. We needed an iMovie replacement and we found it in WeVideo.

Minpunten: I think the only difficulty is a transition to the Chromebook environment and knowing where to store content, pictures, sounds, etc to get it into the WeVideo platform. This isn't an issue with WeVideo per se- just a note of transition or adjustment period.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020
Sports Director for KBVU
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018

"It's a mildly advanced, web based video maker software that is easy to pick up"

Opmerkingen: Easy to make video software for quick editing without a subscription

Pluspunten: The software can be used by both beginners, intermediates and experts alike because of the ease of access it provides to all of its users. It's been easy to figure out all of the functions myself, as well as getting other users on it and functioning well also. Ease of access is key for it. It's also free to use for a certain amount of video you can make

Minpunten: The limit in using only 5 minutes of video for the free trial is nice, but it only allows for short form and quicker projects that the user wants to make. There's not a ton of variety in it's edits as well, and usually you can only make simpler text, transitions, backgrounds and etc. Not the level of variety and interconnectivitiy as Adobe Cloud and Premiere.

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018
Video Editor
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2018

"Simple Online Video Editor"

Pluspunten: WeVideo is a super-accessible online video editor that's perfect for people that want to cut together simple videos and don't need a fully featured NLE program, like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. The pricing structure is also varied enough so that you can pay for the features you need and nothing more.

Minpunten: As a professional video editor, WeVideo doesn't offer many of the advanced features that I've grown accustomed to, such as keyframe animation and color grading. However, my use cases are very specific so this software should get the job done for most people.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2018
Antonis D.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018

"One of the studios I have worked at, used this software for our backstage video footage. "

Opmerkingen: To edit some backstage videos.

Pluspunten: I really liked the platform and the design, its very easy to use, modern and fun. All the tools and features are updated and really easy to use.

Minpunten: Some features and themes may need improvement in the future, like more transition effects, themes and special visual effects for opening / ending scenes.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
Head of IT and Online Marketing
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019

"An app to make pro videos on the go"

Opmerkingen: WeVideo app migrates from my old mobile phones to the new ones. This app is included into the list of essential programs I install on my new devices.

Pluspunten: This app allows editing video on the go. It’s installed on my mobile and even if I have an access to my desktop I still prefer to edit my video with WeVideo mobile app. I think the biggest advantage of the app is a set of ready themes and sounds.

Minpunten: The most of the featured are paid. Still, all content (like soundtracks) costs money now. I wish it could me a little faster with video rendering. WeVideo also lacks some advanced editing options.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019
Editor de video
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018

"Nice for editing some simple videos and store them online"

Pluspunten: It helps you to edit videos online, other people can access the cloud content and perform changes from anywhere in the world.
Nice and simple interface with minimum editing capabilities.
Great if you want to edit some vacation footage.

Minpunten: For professional editors it may seem a little basic, but even so you can get a good quality cut.
I would add some features like keyframe manipulation, but for the money i think it's good enough

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018
Mauricio F.
Sales Director
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Best online video editor"

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall I use it for work

Pluspunten: Nothing like being able to edit my videos online and access them from anywhere
Pros:
- Video edition on the go
- Great for creating videos for business presentations
- No skills needed
- Intuitive interface
- Affordable and flexible plans
- Large stock of free images and templates
- Storage hassle free

Minpunten: The free plan only lets you publish 5 minutes of video a month perhaps they should give a free month trial full version.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Sarah M.
Instructional Technologists
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

"WeVideo in the Classroom"

Opmerkingen: WeVideo is a phenomenal video editor for the Chromebooks. Students gain a variety of skills through using all of the editing and creation tools embedded within WeVideo.

Pluspunten: As an Instructional Technologist, I am always looking for the best creation tools for K-12 students. When our 9-12th grade students switched from iPads to Chromebooks, we needed to find the best video creation tool for them. WeVideo offered everything they had in iMovie and more!!

Minpunten: Due to the cost, we are limited with how many licenses our district can provide. Some of our teachers have put in Donor's Choose grants and have gotten funding year after year to make sure every one of their students has access to WeVideo.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020
Jacquie G.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

"Love this software!"

Opmerkingen: I use this software for many types of clients, and it has a great selection of features. It's much easier to use than my Adobe suite for quick video creation.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use, the publishing mechanism, and now they have added a stock video clip library, which is awesome!

Minpunten: I like everything about it. I am able to create stunning videos very quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Matt H.
Openbaar beleid
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

"The app is very easy to use despite the basic features it includes."

Pluspunten: The app overall is really good, easy to use. The good thing about it is that you can upload your own images, music and photos to make your video look professional.

Minpunten: Really simple. When you try to add a text to the video it doesn't give you too many options and the ones available make the video look low quality.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018