Video Editor for Business reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Video Editor for Business

Videomaker met ondersteuning voor schermopname, met ingebouwde media en capaciteiten voor onmiddellijk uploaden naar YouTube voor docenten, marketeers en ondernemers.

Meer informatie over Video Editor for Business

43 reviews worden weergegeven

Hannah S.
Principal CEO
Grafisch ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

"Excellent video editing tool"

Opmerkingen: It has helped me with the editing of videos for social networks and much more and it is a tool that from the first day I use it I liked it, in the office many people use it and are happy because it offers many options and utilities that do a great job final.

Pluspunten: It is excellent to edit videos in a simple way it is a very used software since it is the first that people start using, it is cheap and anyone can buy it and enjoy its benefits, the interface is easy to use and understand, also when there is Any questions can be consulted on the internet with the help of tutorials, but nevertheless it is easy to use and quickly users adapt, I use it when I edit videos of clients for their advertising and marketing presentations and it has been a great help.

Minpunten: For users who do not have great experience they should offer a video tutorial with at least the basic functions, although most of them find it easy for other people they may find it a bit difficult at the beginning of using it, I do not see problems in this software anymore That meets the expectations I need and does a very good job with video editing and that's fine.

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020
Srimani M.
Assistant Manager
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"Best Video Editor"

Opmerkingen: This is really good Video editor that we can use for our businesses. It is so user friendly and easy to handle. The most of the tools are really good and in my company we use this to edit all our videos. All my team members are like to use this because of the user friendly method.

Pluspunten: Easy to Use, user friendly, I like all the features it has. Also it can be install very easily to our mechines

Minpunten: Its Better if they can make personal use editor too. Also its good if it has more new tools and features.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020
Paulo F.
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

"Not happy! Bad Customer service!"

Opmerkingen: - They promote that you can use on several devices, but they do not tell you that for Mac you have to pay again. Since I switched from micro to Mac my license was lost.
- I explained the problem and asked for at least a fair rebate since I am basically buying the same product twice and the agent first sent me a link where the price for the video editor was just the same as on their website.
- I asked again to please not to fool around and send me a rebate since I already am losing time and money for a product that according to them I may use on more than one device!
- I finally got a new link for half the price, guess what happened? The agent sent me a link for a microsoft installation!!!
- I am outraged how they fool customers!!!

Pluspunten: easy to use, you intuitively understand how to operate voice overs.

Minpunten: the worst customer service experience of a lifetime. Really totally unacceptable!!! I feel this company has made a fool out of me. Unbelievable! something like this can happen in 2020. This happens because owners treat employees very very bad, do not pay nor really train them.

• Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020
Haram T.
Senior Employee
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

"Best Professional Editing Software For Newbies"

Opmerkingen: I used Movavi when it was new in market. It was the first video editing software I saw which was much much easy to use and also with a lot of professional tools to edit like a Pro. It really helps us to edit our Project's Videos easily and then upload them to YouTube Directly from Software. It also help us to Edit our online meeting videos easily and quickly.

Pluspunten: Movavi Video Editor is the Best Video Editing Software that turns your PC into a Professional Video Editing Tool. It allows many features to make your videos/productions look more professional. The best thing about Movavi Video Editor is that it is available for both MAC & Windows. It really help us to Edit our project's videos easily and quickly. It also allows to directly upload your videos on YouTube, Facebook from Editor. It also comes with a FREE 7-DAY Trial which allows you to use top features of Movavi Video Editor before you purchase the paid version. It is very easy tool to use and very Professional. Its split tool helps to split videos easily. The chroma Key helps to remove the background quickly. It also provide you a huge variety of Free Music, Short Clips & Picture which are truly Royalty Free. Easy and Quick Video Editing Software with a TON of Features to make your Videos/Productuons/Promo Videos More professional.

Minpunten: The Online Tutorials are very confusing and the Tech Support Team responds very slow to help the users.

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020
Charlotte N.
Writer, Editor, Social Media Manager
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"Works Wonders After A Brief Learning Period"

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been great. Video Editor for Business is capable of fulfilling all of my video editing needs. I've been using it for a bit over a year and have no complaints or limitations.

Pluspunten: I love this software. It allows me to quickly and easily create high-quality videos for my clients to feature on their websites and social media. I love that I can integrate a variety of images and sounds with little fuss, and converting the size/resolution for different formats is a breeze.

Minpunten: Initially, this software was a bit confusing and overwhelming. My knowledge of video editing software is about mid-level, so I will admit that it took me at least a week to familiarize myself with the controls and figure out how it all worked. So a clearer tutorial, in the beginning, would have been helpful. Though I did find loads of YouTube videos to lead me through. Seek out a few tutorials and you won't have any trouble.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Docente adjunto
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

"An excellent video editor: I'm a fan"

Opmerkingen: As a teacher, I'm always trying out different video programs, because I work with teenagers and they often want to get results quickly. I try to teach them that in addition to being fast, you can make great and quality videos and I have found that with this video editor they can see this better and I fulfill my goal as a teacher.

Pluspunten: Although the application of filters on objects is very common in mobile apps, it is not so common in desktop applications, and this is for me is one of the big differences with other video editors. Also, the effect packages facilitate and improve the designs, they are practical and beautiful and they improve the videos in an evident way, especially for those who don't have a design training.
It is also worth noting the large number of input formats that this program allows
And, of course, have a Spanish version!!

Minpunten: It depends. I think that for video editions with an uncomplicated sequence, to transmit concrete information or simply to share emotions: this is the program. Although it is true that there are other free ones with the same properties, but as I said in the pro: this one has its own

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020
Lokwatamoi L.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019

"Important to my business"

Opmerkingen: Very good experience, I'm able to record and send our videos quickly.

Pluspunten: I really love videos for my business and this software produces great results every time, I've come to count on it.

Minpunten: Nothing at all to mention here, it works perfectly and helps me share professional videos with my customers.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Bernard G.
Consultant
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

"Great software that is easy to use for video work"

Opmerkingen: I use this for webinar production. It's a must and very cost-effective.

Pluspunten: It is super easy to edit sound and video with this. It's perfect for preparing content for webinars.

Minpunten: It could come with some additional sound editing tools but overall is one of the best values on the market

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020
Emily S.
Author
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020

"FANTASTIC Video Software! "

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool for me as I make a lot of teaser videos/ book trailers for my writing, and it helps cut down on costs when I can easily create these for myself. The software is simple to use and Movavi's support center and how-tos are 5-stars!

Pluspunten: Movavi is the perfect tool for creating and editing book trailers. Clips can be easily dragged, dropped, and organized, and it's simple to place text in my videos.

Minpunten: In order to run the software on my Mac laptop, I'd need to buy the Mac version. This is a very small complaint, though, because it's truly an awesome program.

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020
Mayank S.
Head Of Sales Marketing
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

"A good video editor for Novice and beginners"

Opmerkingen: If you are new to video editing and not looking for the 'PRO' results, go for it.
It's simple and cost effective.

Pluspunten: Using this software for the 1st time, even for a non-media related user is quiet easy and user friendly.
This is cost effective, they give you amazing discounts even during your trial days.
You can test almost all the features in the trial.
Doesn't require much space on the disk.

Minpunten: If you are a Rookie or an Expert, you may not like this software, as it lacks a lot of features in comparison to software like AVS video editor and Edius.
The only thing I don't like about the software is it's performance and video compatibility issues.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020
Abigail N.
Politieke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

"Easy to Use Video Editor"

Opmerkingen: Movavi's Video Editor for Business is simple to use even for those with basic video editing skill. It's especially great for creating short social media videos

Pluspunten: I used Movavi for editing software for a client's Political campaign as well as for an online course I published on Teachable. Prior to buying a license, I tried TechSmith Camtasia and It wasn't as easy to use as i expected and given the deadline i was on i needed something with little to no learning curve. Here's what i like most about this software: 1. It's easy to use, I used to add intro, outros and a logo to videos, and I had no problem using it, Eventually i was able to turn one of the videos i made into a template that i could use for other videos. It saved me a lot of time 2. The screen recording feature is amazing. It was easy to record my screen for a tutorial i did for my course. 3. Camera record feature is also amazing

Minpunten: The Camera record feature is glitchy some times. I own a logitech webcam and whenever i tried to record a video witht he camera there was this high pitch whine/echo/feedback and I had to mute the speaker so I could record in peace For some reason the file size is always ridiculously heavy. I tried to convert a video to a low rec format for Whatsapp, the originalHD was about 50MB after concerting it to 480p teh size was still over 30MB. The same applies to edited videos, even if it's something as simple as adding a logo and some texts, the exported video is almost always heavy

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018

"Editing Videos for Digital Learning and Development"

Opmerkingen: Movavi allows for use of images; videos; powerpoint presentations and so many other media to be used seamlessly in one video, once exported. The addition of annotation or Subtitles that are Superimposed on the video content. You can also create a template with annotation points etc.. that are very useful in Commercial Video Editing for Branding Purposes. Intro and Outro videos can be created and added to finished products also. Very very flexible and useful to business branding. It is also great for creating quick instruction videos and eLearning Content for an LMS. Most of my clients have an LMS that they need populated with professional content.

Pluspunten: Movavi is actually quite colourful and appeals to the creative.
It also has many features that makes a professional edit out of something very simple. ROI is really quite high. My Clients use Movavi once I introduce them to it, they cannot get enough. The Upgrades are amazing.

Minpunten: Can't say as I really do like it that much.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
David G.
Senior Learning Technologist
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018

"Movavi fills a critical gap in video software "

Opmerkingen: Simply stated by my wife who uses it extensively to quickly produce promo videos for her business: 'I wouldn't be able to do this without Movavi'

Pluspunten: Movavi fills a huge void left by Movie Maker. It is a dead simple video editor for the most common and useful video edits needed by most users. Very learn able, decently featured and low cost.

Minpunten: The only con for some users might be the number of features. This tool is not targeted to professional video editing. There are some free production grade video editing tools with a steep learning curve and very advanced features (eye and teeth whitening, balance, etc) available. If you are looking for a full blown pro editing tool, Movavi is not the tool. It is designed for a different audience and use case

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Jeanie F.
Executive Assistant
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018

"Making marketing videos is so easy and even fun now with this intuitive program."

Opmerkingen: Our whole company reaps the benefits of us being able to create commercials/informative pieces to educate about the services we offer. Our social media presence is improving so much and it's a fun and easy to use program.

Pluspunten: I LOVED that Movavi was easy to learn in only a few minutes, even without prior video editing experience. They have great customer service and the videos that help you learn are easy to follow. We made our first Christmas card video for our clients and it was quick and easy to put it all together with cute titles, music, transitions and more. We now use this weekly for creating educational and informative videos for social media about our business.

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"Screen record with top sound quality, DONE!"

Opmerkingen: With this software, I can playback every webinar I presented or participated, without losing a word of what it was said!

Pluspunten: When we work with webinars and other online tools regarding professional knowledge, sometimes we need to keep the words for posterity. With this software, we can record everything was displayed on the screen, and record internal sound for top quality, without surrounding noises.

Minpunten: The professional version is a little expensive for what it does. But at the end of the day, because of its simplicity and tools, it is a needed tool on your computer.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Ganapathy S.
Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance & Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Video Editor user review"

Opmerkingen: My team & I create training videos for shop-floor employees using this software.

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the capabilities this software has to edit both audio & video to develop my training videos.

Minpunten: The trial version didn't last quite as long as I would have liked. I had to download it twice on 2 different devices just to try out all of its capabilities.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Irina R.
Data Scientist, Statistician
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"Best movie-making application but rather costly"

Opmerkingen: I use it for demonstration purposes, and it's easy to use and has all features which I need.

Pluspunten: Intuitive easy-to-master application which has all features one can desire for making movies: simple copy-cut-and-paste, enhancing, improving the quality, adding titles, effects etc.
Allows to save in any format and to convert between different formats (very useful if you want to play video on ordinary recorder).

Minpunten: It's a rather costly substitute to the free Movie Maker which was available for older versions of Windows. If, like me, a person needs it mostly to cut and paste videos and to convert between formats, I would recommend something more simple, cheap androbust, like VirtualDub.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Volunteer
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

"Useful App with Good Functionality"

Pluspunten: This app was very easy to use and had great features, such as being able to set the size of the recording screen and being able to record the audio for it.

Minpunten: The videos do take up a lot of space on your computer. Consider using an external hard drive to avoid cluttering your computer.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Camila A.
Asistente de ventas
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

"Edit is extremely simple!"

Pluspunten: I have always been a person who has a hard time learning to use new software, I am not an intuitive person with these programs and, however, with this I found it extremely easy to learn to edit and start creating very cute content!

Minpunten: What I like the least is that, eventually, once you learn to use the entire tool you will need certain updates and these are purchased. On the other hand, the price is a bit high if you are a small company.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Matthew K.
Director of Promotions
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

"Great Product for the Price!"

Opmerkingen: I use this product for facebook videos and it does the job.

Pluspunten: This is a great product for the price. The price seems oddly low for what you get. This is enough for my remodeling company videos.

Minpunten: The software is limited but the price tag is also limited.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Zachary N.
Associate
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018

"I have had an excellent experience using this product for the past 6 months to edit videos."

Opmerkingen: great product for the price

Pluspunten: It was extremely easy to pick up with little to no tutorial. Very intuititve. I really like the drag and drop options for special effects, graphics overlays, etc. The video stabilization and color editing is also easy to use.

Minpunten: The power of the stabilization feature was not quite what I would like it to be, but I can't really complain given the pricepoint of the product.

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Donna L.
Photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019

"This has made my life sooo much easier"

Pluspunten: The ease of use and customization options make this a home run for me. I have tried other products but this gets the work done in half the time.

Minpunten: No cons for me yet- this product has done everything I needed to do and more.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019
Student
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019

"Amazing for beginners!"

Opmerkingen: I created a movie as a gift for a birthday. It was an excellent tool for my task, when I didn't want to spend a lot of time creating video and understating the program.

Pluspunten: This video editor is amazing when you are not a professional user and your goal is to create a little movie for yourself or your family. Every function is intuitively understandable!

Minpunten: The limited number of features and functions.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Jada C.
Executive Admin Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018

"Movavi Video Editor is fairly easy to learn with a lot of features."

Pluspunten: Having never used Movavi before, I most appreciated that the program was easy enough to navigate and perform basic functions right away. Much of the functionality is intuitive and logically placed instead I'd buried in sub-menus. I also like that the software has a good selection of customizations readily available.

Minpunten: My least favorite part of Movavi Video Editor was adjusting and revising timing. Most likely, my dissatisfaction was more a result ok my fumbling instead of any program flaw, but I found this part to be unnecessarily clunky and difficult.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Head of Marketing
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

"If you understand the product you can make something amazing"

Pluspunten: There are wonderful features to create an amazing video, you just need to know how to use them

Minpunten: I think a simple tutorial in the beginning would have been very helpful. I didn't understand how to use the features so I would mostly click around until the video was able to be cut for example.

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018