Works Wonders After A Brief Learning Period

Charlotte N.
Writer, Editor, Social Media Manager
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been great. Video Editor for Business is capable of fulfilling all of my video editing needs. I've been using it for a bit over a year and have no complaints or limitations.

Pluspunten: I love this software. It allows me to quickly and easily create high-quality videos for my clients to feature on their websites and social media. I love that I can integrate a variety of images and sounds with little fuss, and converting the size/resolution for different formats is a breeze.

Minpunten: Initially, this software was a bit confusing and overwhelming. My knowledge of video editing software is about mid-level, so I will admit that it took me at least a week to familiarize myself with the controls and figure out how it all worked. So a clearer tutorial, in the beginning, would have been helpful. Though I did find loads of YouTube videos to lead me through. Seek out a few tutorials and you won't have any trouble.

Easy to Use Video Editor

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Abigail N.
Politieke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Movavi's Video Editor for Business is simple to use even for those with basic video editing skill. It's especially great for creating short social media videos

Pluspunten: I used Movavi for editing software for a client's Political campaign as well as for an online course I published on Teachable. Prior to buying a license, I tried TechSmith Camtasia and It wasn't as easy to use as i expected and given the deadline i was on i needed something with little to no learning curve. Here's what i like most about this software: 1. It's easy to use, I used to add intro, outros and a logo to videos, and I had no problem using it, Eventually i was able to turn one of the videos i made into a template that i could use for other videos. It saved me a lot of time 2. The screen recording feature is amazing. It was easy to record my screen for a tutorial i did for my course. 3. Camera record feature is also amazing

Minpunten: The Camera record feature is glitchy some times. I own a logitech webcam and whenever i tried to record a video witht he camera there was this high pitch whine/echo/feedback and I had to mute the speaker so I could record in peace For some reason the file size is always ridiculously heavy. I tried to convert a video to a low rec format for Whatsapp, the originalHD was about 50MB after concerting it to 480p teh size was still over 30MB. The same applies to edited videos, even if it's something as simple as adding a logo and some texts, the exported video is almost always heavy

Editing Videos for Digital Learning and Development

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Movavi allows for use of images; videos; powerpoint presentations and so many other media to be used seamlessly in one video, once exported. The addition of annotation or Subtitles that are Superimposed on the video content. You can also create a template with annotation points etc.. that are very useful in Commercial Video Editing for Branding Purposes. Intro and Outro videos can be created and added to finished products also. Very very flexible and useful to business branding. It is also great for creating quick instruction videos and eLearning Content for an LMS. Most of my clients have an LMS that they need populated with professional content.

Pluspunten: Movavi is actually quite colourful and appeals to the creative.
It also has many features that makes a professional edit out of something very simple. ROI is really quite high. My Clients use Movavi once I introduce them to it, they cannot get enough. The Upgrades are amazing.

Minpunten: Can't say as I really do like it that much.

Movavi fills a critical gap in video software

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
David G.
Senior Learning Technologist
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simply stated by my wife who uses it extensively to quickly produce promo videos for her business: 'I wouldn't be able to do this without Movavi'

Pluspunten: Movavi fills a huge void left by Movie Maker. It is a dead simple video editor for the most common and useful video edits needed by most users. Very learn able, decently featured and low cost.

Minpunten: The only con for some users might be the number of features. This tool is not targeted to professional video editing. There are some free production grade video editing tools with a steep learning curve and very advanced features (eye and teeth whitening, balance, etc) available. If you are looking for a full blown pro editing tool, Movavi is not the tool. It is designed for a different audience and use case

Making marketing videos is so easy and even fun now with this intuitive program.

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Jeanie F.
Executive Assistant
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our whole company reaps the benefits of us being able to create commercials/informative pieces to educate about the services we offer. Our social media presence is improving so much and it's a fun and easy to use program.

Pluspunten: I LOVED that Movavi was easy to learn in only a few minutes, even without prior video editing experience. They have great customer service and the videos that help you learn are easy to follow. We made our first Christmas card video for our clients and it was quick and easy to put it all together with cute titles, music, transitions and more. We now use this weekly for creating educational and informative videos for social media about our business.

Important to my business

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Lokwatamoi L.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good experience, I'm able to record and send our videos quickly.

Pluspunten: I really love videos for my business and this software produces great results every time, I've come to count on it.

Minpunten: Nothing at all to mention here, it works perfectly and helps me share professional videos with my customers.

Screen record with top sound quality, DONE!

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With this software, I can playback every webinar I presented or participated, without losing a word of what it was said!

Pluspunten: When we work with webinars and other online tools regarding professional knowledge, sometimes we need to keep the words for posterity. With this software, we can record everything was displayed on the screen, and record internal sound for top quality, without surrounding noises.

Minpunten: The professional version is a little expensive for what it does. But at the end of the day, because of its simplicity and tools, it is a needed tool on your computer.

Video Editor user review

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Ganapathy S.
Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance & Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My team & I create training videos for shop-floor employees using this software.

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the capabilities this software has to edit both audio & video to develop my training videos.

Minpunten: The trial version didn't last quite as long as I would have liked. I had to download it twice on 2 different devices just to try out all of its capabilities.

Best movie-making application but rather costly

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Irina R.
Data Scientist, Statistician
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it for demonstration purposes, and it's easy to use and has all features which I need.

Pluspunten: Intuitive easy-to-master application which has all features one can desire for making movies: simple copy-cut-and-paste, enhancing, improving the quality, adding titles, effects etc.
Allows to save in any format and to convert between different formats (very useful if you want to play video on ordinary recorder).

Minpunten: It's a rather costly substitute to the free Movie Maker which was available for older versions of Windows. If, like me, a person needs it mostly to cut and paste videos and to convert between formats, I would recommend something more simple, cheap androbust, like VirtualDub.

Short Videos/Invitations? This is one spot solution for you...

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Mayank S.
Head Of Sales Marketing
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use this video to create video invitations for my friends & family. I have recently started doing this professionally and earn money.

Pluspunten: Amazing text overlays, effects and transitions are available.
Compatible for multiple video formats and numerous formats and ratios available during exporting final video.

Minpunten: Lack on pre-fed background videos and music. There should be a predefined library for the same for the ease of beginners.

Useful App with Good Functionality

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Volunteer
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This app was very easy to use and had great features, such as being able to set the size of the recording screen and being able to record the audio for it.

Minpunten: The videos do take up a lot of space on your computer. Consider using an external hard drive to avoid cluttering your computer.

Edit is extremely simple!

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Camila A.
Asistente de ventas
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I have always been a person who has a hard time learning to use new software, I am not an intuitive person with these programs and, however, with this I found it extremely easy to learn to edit and start creating very cute content!

Minpunten: What I like the least is that, eventually, once you learn to use the entire tool you will need certain updates and these are purchased. On the other hand, the price is a bit high if you are a small company.

Great Product for the Price!

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Matthew K.
Director of Promotions
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use this product for facebook videos and it does the job.

Pluspunten: This is a great product for the price. The price seems oddly low for what you get. This is enough for my remodeling company videos.

Minpunten: The software is limited but the price tag is also limited.

I have had an excellent experience using this product for the past 6 months to edit videos.

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Zachary N.
Associate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: great product for the price

Pluspunten: It was extremely easy to pick up with little to no tutorial. Very intuititve. I really like the drag and drop options for special effects, graphics overlays, etc. The video stabilization and color editing is also easy to use.

Minpunten: The power of the stabilization feature was not quite what I would like it to be, but I can't really complain given the pricepoint of the product.

This has made my life sooo much easier

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2019
Donna L.
Photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use and customization options make this a home run for me. I have tried other products but this gets the work done in half the time.

Minpunten: No cons for me yet- this product has done everything I needed to do and more.

Amazing for beginners!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Student
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I created a movie as a gift for a birthday. It was an excellent tool for my task, when I didn't want to spend a lot of time creating video and understating the program.

Pluspunten: This video editor is amazing when you are not a professional user and your goal is to create a little movie for yourself or your family. Every function is intuitively understandable!

Minpunten: The limited number of features and functions.

Movavi Video Editor is fairly easy to learn with a lot of features.

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Jada C.
Executive Admin Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Having never used Movavi before, I most appreciated that the program was easy enough to navigate and perform basic functions right away. Much of the functionality is intuitive and logically placed instead I'd buried in sub-menus. I also like that the software has a good selection of customizations readily available.

Minpunten: My least favorite part of Movavi Video Editor was adjusting and revising timing. Most likely, my dissatisfaction was more a result ok my fumbling instead of any program flaw, but I found this part to be unnecessarily clunky and difficult.

If you understand the product you can make something amazing

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Head of Marketing
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: There are wonderful features to create an amazing video, you just need to know how to use them

Minpunten: I think a simple tutorial in the beginning would have been very helpful. I didn't understand how to use the features so I would mostly click around until the video was able to be cut for example.

For a non-techy person, Movavi has been so valuable in editing my videos

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Leah P.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I've really enjoyed having Movavi. It was the first editing suite I purchased and I still use the non-upgraded version today.

Minpunten: I don't like that you have to purchase the upgrades. It would be wonderful it upgrades were a part of your initial purchase. I didn't realize this when I purchased it.

Simple to understand

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019
Executive Office Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I heard about this program to help with screen capture and then again later for video converting and ended up purchasing the whole program after that.

Pluspunten: I liked that it was simple to understand and easy to use.

Minpunten: As a business owner, it's important to feel like you have a program that works well with your needs and doesn't have problems. I personally felt like this was a cake walk and super easy to use, so there were no flaws with the program.

Simple and powerful video editor

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019
Jin W.
Enterprise Customer Experience NPS (Net Promoter Score) Lead
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like the simplicity of use and found the interface very intuitive compared to many other video editors out there. I find the Movavi user interface straightforward, self-explanatory and free from gobbledygook that other video editors have.

Minpunten: Nothing I dislike, it's a very capable and simple software and I highly recommend!

Quick and easy creation

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Medical Assistant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ability to quickly edit and create videos. Many different ways to edit videos in regards to timing, fading in and out, and many others.

Minpunten: Limited amount of free video creations before needing to purchase the professional version of the software. Lacks customization in certain areas where preferences on style may be helpful.

Editing videos in all ways is easy!

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
Wences D.
Inspector de Seguridad Industrial
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Definitely does not need to be a genius in editing to use this program, edit the videos, create them your way is very easy, zoom in, slow motion, fantasy effects, split screen, in short, you can do editing with this tool many things without being professional in this branch.

Minpunten: You do not see bad parts using this program, obviously if you want something of 1st generation you will have to access other first generation softwares, usually it complies with what it offers.

One of the best video editing softwares with excellent features.

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018
Inbaraj J.
Accounts administrator
51-200 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Excellent features that is normally available only in professional video editing softwares. You can add more than one audio track, adjust the audio track for any frame. Brilliant professional looking titles or intro that can be easily edited. You can blurr faces, use chroma key for green screen, lots of built in transitions, music, filters, etc. Overall its the best I have come across.

Minpunten: As in any video editing software, you need to have a good hardware. Even my i7 processor with 8gb RAM struggles sometimes. The masking feature(blurring faces) has some glitch, the mask stays for the entire clip rather than the frame, however you can split the clip. The license is for single PC use only, but the sales team said they can give me 30% discount for each license if i had to buy more than one. To be able to save it to DVD format you have to buy the topend license.

Great software, just couldnt justify the price when there are free alternatives

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Luke P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software was easy for me to use. I do not edit video often and still found it incredibly easy to do the job I needed.

Minpunten: It was the money that caused me not to purchase this. When I only make video's occasionally, I could not justify paying so much for a license.