Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Magisto

Online end-to-end videomaker die kunstmatige intelligentie gebruikt om marketing- en productvideo's te maken, te distribueren en te analyseren.

Meer informatie over Magisto

26 reviews worden weergegeven

Amanda S.
Ceo
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020

"Perfect"

Opmerkingen: I love this program. Definitely my go to out of all the apps out there

Pluspunten: Awesome software to edit and create videos. You’re able to add effects and filters. Cut and trim the video to your liking

Minpunten: The price is the only con. Other than that the program is amazing and I go back to it all the time to edit and create photos

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020
Wendy W.
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"Magisto -- Makes Pro Videos Easily and Quickly"

Opmerkingen: I can literally make a very simple Marketing/client video in less than an hour! I edit the photos I want to use with a photo editing app. Then I add them to a New Video via Magisto. I can either select one of he few free stock templates to use OR make my own creation using one of the few free templates/styles/filters and apply. The next step is to add a title and select a music bed to include. Then? Magisto puts it all together into a Draft...which I can edit or use. I could definitely get more from Magisto than basic capabilities if I was able to afford the Magisto Professional upgrade. I feel it's kind of expensive...and they don't even offer a trial so I can determine if the results are worth the high monthly subscription.

Pluspunten: I like that you can use one of several premade templates that you simply add your photos and a music bed to...and Magisto does the rest! It's very user friendly and the results are excellent. If you don't want to spend HOURS editing photos and creating an eye-catching video? Magisto is an excellent tool! Love that I can use the software on my computer OR via an app on my phone.

Minpunten: Many of the templates are only available via that Pro Upgrade. For a small business? $59.99 every month is a large expense when there are free software and apps that do essentially the same thing. I have to count every penny, so I'm only able to use the limited Free capabilities of Magisto

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Aidanek R.
Student services assistant
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Exceeded my expectations"

Pluspunten: Broad variety of songs! Also, I’m satisfied with the video quality, with diverse amount of artistic ideas for my videos, with very colorful and interesting effects!

Minpunten: The music won’t play until I add it in the video, which makes it inconvenient because it takes a lot of time to pick the most fitting song. Also, The app loads very long time, I don’t think the premium price worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Shayna W.
N/A
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

"Rip Off"

Opmerkingen: Awful experience.
I realized Magisto wasn't the service I was looking for the first day I tried it. Due to that, I cancelled the trial. No confirmation was sent for my cancellation, but I left it alone thinking everything was fine. A week later I received a notice that a subscription payment was taken from my account. Not only was money taken, it was taken for the premium level instead of basic personal use. I contacted Magisto, went to the cancellation page again, submitted a second cancellation, but still didn't receive a cancellation notice. After contacting Magisto, they claimed I cancelled too late, even though it was the first day and they give you a one week trial. I provided my browser history proving that I went to cancellation page to submit a cancellation, yet I was told I could not get a refund without a confirmation notice proving it was cancelled. Since they never provided one, I got screwed. Even after, I've repeatedly submitted cancellations and they have not provided confirmation of the cancellation. Do not try if you do not want your money stolen.

Pluspunten: There wasn't much to like. It didn't stand out from basic video editing sites.

Minpunten: They restrict users to ratio sizes like 1:1 or other ratios that do not allow users to get the fullview of the images they're using, like the common 16:9, or even 4:3.
Limited features

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Rick P.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018

"Very good software for making videos"

Pluspunten: The ease with which you can make a nice quality video is astounding. Also allows you to do editing but their templates work just great.

Minpunten: The surprise me option - this is where it automatically takes pictures & videos from your gallery. We use this in business for a few people so dont EVER want any surprise movies. Even though you can set that to off - it comes back on sometimes if you have to sign back in etc.

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018
Henry N.
photographer
Nieuwsbladen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

"Video editor online."

Opmerkingen: Magisto has benefited me a lot in my daily work, since with this software I have created videos based on photographs in a very fast and simple way.

Pluspunten: I like Magisto because it is a free video editor, which helps me create photo montages quickly and in a very simple way which allows me to create incredible videos by joining thousands of photographs in a few minutes.

Minpunten: So far I have not detected any problems in this application.

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Music Instructor
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

"Magisto Magic"

Opmerkingen: This is a wonderful product for creating videos to promote a business or product. It is very easy to use and I was very happy with templates and filters that I used in my free trial.

Pluspunten: I love the templates I've used with the free trial I had on Magisto. There were filters that gave my videos a layered look which I really loved. I thought the software was very easy to use and I was very happy with the end results of my videos that promoted a music class I was teaching.

Minpunten: The biggest con for me is that once the free trial was over, I had to subscribe. As a professional who only occasionally creates new videos for promoting certain classes, I don't find a monthly or annual membership to be cost effective. I thinkk there could be other pricing options.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
NA
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

"Great Application!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I did enjoy using this application. The final results of making it, was well worth it. HD picture, and sounds that you use in the video, are great. Especially when you use music or sounds from your own library.

Pluspunten: Simple to use, easy to navigate. I loved making videos by using photos from my phone. Live photos from iPhone/iPad work really well too.

Minpunten: I didn't like the free trial details, such as certain amount of videos could be made. I think for free, you should have unlimited access to make them, but have some of the extras, in application purchases.

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
David F.
Managing Partner
Mediaproductie
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"Awesome A.I. Interface"

Pluspunten: Magisto is a top of class digital video content service . With an above average user interface and full template library, anyone can become a video content king. It is easy to use. software and you will look like a pro when the video is complete.

Minpunten: Though the automation is helpful in reducing overall post production time, the AI limits the human editor having the access to each of the individual element channels. This limits the artistic choice of the producer/editor and determines the overall aesthetic with little input.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

"Create your own Content"

Opmerkingen: I have defiantly enjoyed using this program and will most likely use on a regular basis to create story's for our social media platforms.

Pluspunten: We are a smaller organization that cant spend 20k a year on marketing, this gives our team the ability to share professional looking marketing content affordably. They have pre-loaded music and design features that are so easy to use. Create small clips upload and the AI within the app makes the video. User friendly and simple to learn, took me all of 20 min to figure out what to do.

Minpunten: Small edits can be annoying, as you need to have a story in mind prior to upload, you can not arrange on certain levels of the program depending on what package you pay for.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Senior Game Designer, Instructional Designer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

"Hands Off! The App Stands Alone."

Opmerkingen: I don't mind paying a subscription for something as worry-free as Magisto. It may not be my go-to (by any stretch of the imagination), but whatever. If you're in the market for simplicity and ease, this is one of my top two. Kudos!

Pluspunten: I didn't have much say in my videos from Magisto, lol. Sure, I could choose music and genre and template (and media used), but it felt like the app was like those people who say stuff like "STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" even when you're trying to help. It does a good job for those who aren't obsessed with bringing their detailed (or vague, even) idea to film. It's the best auto-slideshow-like app I've had the pleasure to use, and were I not a creative control-freak, I would use it more. (Perhaps I will, now that I've gotten my opinions out in the open, heh :)

Minpunten: There are some templates I LOVE...but that have filters that I do NOT. (Love, I mean.) And I haven't been able to turn up any methods of changing that. (This feature would be a big PRO for someone who wasn't a creative pro. (And control-freak.) Which I happen to be... Sigh.)

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Rebekah S.
personal organizer
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"Magisto isn't always what I need"

Opmerkingen: I use Magisto to make promotional videos for my business.

Pluspunten: What I like about Magisto is that they have a great library with great themes, great music, and a relatively easy to use platform.

Minpunten: What I don't like about Magisto is thatI can't always pick what scenes the narration is going over and I can't always get the timing correct for photos overlays during a video. I also can't always get the text to match up and of course there is not a good closed caption feature.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Markus K.
Principal/Owner
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019

"Easy way to create short videos"

Opmerkingen: Really like this software for quickly creating and publishing short videos.

Pluspunten: Easy to upload photos and videos - the software does the rest.

Minpunten: Sometimes a little limited in the types of videos offered.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Jessica M.
Corporate Office Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019

"It is what you are looking for!"

Opmerkingen: It has been a super easy and fun way to create video for our online presence when we don't know what the heck we are doing.

Pluspunten: SO EASY TO USE. In the age of telling a story via video online, this product will give you what you want. You can edit, add music, add graphics.

Minpunten: No followers so I truly used this software to create a video to share elsewhere. No one I know uses this program.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Rachel H.
Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019

"Happy Customer"

Pluspunten: One of the best things about this software is the ease of use and the amazing customer service. I had an issue and emailed the customer service address (not expecting a response anytime soon) and heard back the next morning. They were very respectful and helpful, my issue was solved within 24 hours. I love this software and service and would recommend it to anyone!

Minpunten: The price was a little high for me since I have imovie for free but a great software for anyone who does not have imovie!

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019
Courtney G.
Cosmetician
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2019

"Magisto"

Opmerkingen: Overall Magisto is easy to use, user friendly and I would recommend to someone looking to make videos for personal or business use.

Pluspunten: Super easy to use, great options for templates! So far I have only used the Free Trial but am considering purchasing a monthly subscription because the software makes video editing so easy!

Minpunten: The monthly subscription fee is high, but if you use the program daily it would be worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2019
Valerie M.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

"Not Bad but not great"

Opmerkingen: Compared to other video makers, it was just OK. I did find it expensive for monthly costs. I was happy to have used a free trial.

Pluspunten: There are some nice templates with this program.

Minpunten: Everytime I wanted to change a video, I would have to first make a copy and then change the copy. That was a little frustrating

Communications Intern
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

"Fun!"

Opmerkingen: Magisto is great for social media content creation. Easy to use and gives a fun feel to the finished product.

Pluspunten: Making short films on the go is so easy with Magisto. It gives the user enough creative power unlike a template but still offers music choices and template options.

Minpunten: You have to have an idea for what you want to create. No fill in the blank templates.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Susan D.
Principal
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"A video-generating no-brainer"

Opmerkingen: Quick answer to a question. About 25% the cost of the other video generator I was using before.

Pluspunten: Fairly intuitive to use. Love the access to iStock photos and a Vimeo account. Cost was 75% less than what I was paying for something similar.

Minpunten: Took several trial-and-error starts to figure it out. Would have like a step-by-step tutorial or video to walk us through key features or at list first try.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Stefano S.
Software Tester
Kunst en nijverheid, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018

"A nice app to edit videos on the go"

Opmerkingen: I worked on Magisto as a tester, and I actually enjoyed the app, although I'm not entirely sure I would suggest it to experienced users or people who already know the basics of editing. It's a good starting point for users who are interested in creating "stories" and short videos, while also keeping them relatively simple.

Pluspunten: The app is fairly easy to navigate through, and offers a nice range of editing possibilities, which are pretty good to be used "on the go"

Minpunten: Some functions were a little intricate to use, and I would say most options do not offer enough customization.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Victoria M.
Software Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Stuck in Subscription"

Opmerkingen: I fell like it is an unfair business practice the way they refuse to cancel my subscription.

Pluspunten: It makes cool videos, easy to use and quickly. I liked that the video was easily downloaded to my iPhone and was emailed to me. I love that I can add music to my videos.

Minpunten: I was unable to cancel my subscription via their app, website or through customer service. The customer service person responds with a vague response and refuses to help me.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Director of Marketing
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"Super easy to make decent videos"

Opmerkingen: Is great for running localized Facebook campaigns and testing different videos in different sizes on a limited budget!

Pluspunten: - Very easy to use
- Library of free to use stock images and videos
- Lots of different themes to choose from

Minpunten: - Would like to have more flexibility to make more complex videos
- Would like to have simple editing for current videos

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Sunny C.
managing member
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"They will Scam you on the free trial"

Opmerkingen: Terrible customer service. They will ignore your messages and leave you un answered. They will scam you on the free 7 day trial. I canceled within the time and they still charged me. They ignored me even after I sent them proof I canceled. They are dishonest and I wouldn't trust doing business with them.

Pluspunten: Was easy to use and had good footage. Simple.

Minpunten: Still very bare and minimal. Not as in depth for the price.

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Syed S.
student
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

"MY VIEW ON USE OF MAGISTO"

Opmerkingen: it was good i enjoyed this software i would recommend it to every body its easy in use and its features and functions are awesome .

Pluspunten: This software is Phenomenal all you have to do is to select the photos, select the videos ,select the duration select the themes, select the song and they do the rest for you .So easy in use for both the beginners and experts .Its best for seminars trips events and stuff like that .

Minpunten: Things that i don't like about it is that you are stuck with what you get ,you only have one title text ,you gonna pay money if you wanna use it on instagram.

John C.
VP
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018

"Cute app"

Pluspunten: Makes cute movies with an app which was pretty easy. The free trial period was nice. It's more like moving pictures.

Minpunten: It's expensive after the trial. The free version is limited. There are free apps that do a better job.

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018