Good Software for the Price

Adam A.
Principal Cofounder
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Pluspunten: Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Minpunten: There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

Best software for video editing for the price

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Hanseny R.
Ceo
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Pluspunten: Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Minpunten: Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Filmora give you the chance to create something big with ease

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Vasilis S.
Developer
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As we said very easy in use, direct upload on plenty platform software (Vimeo, YouTube etc.). Supports I think all kind of music, video and photos forms as other professional video editing software do

Pluspunten: Very easy in use. It has extended professional features like chroma key (green screen technology) but you can understand exactly what to do without any difficult. Nice transitions (3d ones are the best), music provided without copyright if you need it for YouTube editing. Yeah, plenty of stuffs.

Minpunten: When they released new packets on January 2019 (*packets: includes new transitions, theme objects and executive design for this theme), you had to download them from the new Fillmora store even if they were free, but to do that you had to download the last update that had some problems it so that you couldn’t download anything new and it’s bad to charge extra money to take some new things when you have buy a softwares and in the packets are included some of things.

Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Analyst
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.

Pluspunten: Filmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.

Minpunten: The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.

The Best Film Editing Software On the Market

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019
Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Pluspunten: Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Minpunten: There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos.

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Paola carolina B.
Periodista
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.

Pluspunten: Filmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.

If you're looking for an easy way of churning out good quality videos...Filmora is your program!

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Marco M.
Teacher
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to make effective videos, in a matter of minutes! There's nothing better than being able to work magic with photos, videos, sounds and voice overs to create attractive content within an hour of sitting down. That's amazing. I also love the fact that Filmora is constantly innovating and offering information on their blog, allowing me to learn I as use the product. They have a fun way of delivering content and a consideration for their customers that has made me a passionate fan for their cause. Go, Filmora!

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use. I learnt how to use it within a few days of exploration. I love how it simplifies the video-making process. There's nothing better than being able to use cool transitions, sound effects, fine editing and snipping and splicing tools in a matter of hours! I also love how I can create gifs, use voice overs, and export my videos into a number of formats. The use for Filmora goes way beyond the price that I paid for it. Thank you for creating an amazing program that has really simplified my life in creating effective, eye-catching videos!

Minpunten: The one thing I see as a con is that I don't have a lot of room for creativity with headings, titles, etc. If I want more variety, I need to buy add on packs.

Video editing tricks

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2019
Gregknowzzy E.
Graphic deaigner
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora has made my video editing game change, it has added financially to my account as my clients keep wondering why i deliver on time with neat execution. Thanks team

Pluspunten: A software with video editing tricks, you add videos, audios and then you start working, with little or no knowledge just right click or left click on any button and then the function comes out, the fonts here are also creative with colorful presentation, the ability to take away the original audio from an imported video and then add that which you need is just great, it makes the final project neat and saving great. You also have your choice to save on different platforms, check it out.

Minpunten: The only challenging part of these applications is that it does not accept all videos from its source, so you might need to convert it to an acceptable form for you to be able to work on it on Filmora. Please these should be worked upon so we can edit any video from any source as important videos could be gotten from any source.

Utterly easy to use. I used it in my previous company where I had to process 2-3 videos everyday.

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018
Darshan P.
Content Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Made tons of videos using this. It's super fast and gives output quite speedily. It's super easy to master and the learning curve is radically vertical. So I saved a lot of my time by choosing this for the company i worked in.

Pluspunten: This is to video making what photoshop is to photo editing. Not as functional probably but super easy to use. Once you get grip of basics of it you can do anything. It's super easy to add videos, cut them, edit sound, remove soundadd captions, ad credits and do almost everything in it. The only thing you need to sacrifice is some time. And it doesn't take long hours like other professional softwares. I started working on it within 20 mins after learning basics.

Minpunten: Nothing. I liked everything about this software. After all, if you have ever coded, you'd know how hard it is to make such error free softwares with such sleek UI. They totally deserve five stars.

Best video editing software I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018
Karla andreina G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS
Civiele techniek, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love how easy filmora is, I have never had a big issue with it and overall the process of working with it has been extremely pleasent, I can honesly say without a doubt that I completely recommend it.

Pluspunten: Something that I truly love about wondershare filmora es just how comfortable its workspace is, locating every video editing tool is extremely easy, and considering the fact that I'm not a graphic designer and I have created great videos I can honestly say that everybody can use it. The fact that it works just by dragging every file you want to combine and by setting the exact time where you want to alter either music, video sections, or adding animations makes really easy to work with it.

Minpunten: Something that has happened a lot for me and that I don't like, but that I understand, is that if the base file is large, then exporting the edited file is something that is going to take a vast amount of time, I would love if the process could be faster.

The scoop on Wondershare Filmora

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019
Jamel S.
Consultant
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora has helped me get video edited and out to the public in recording timing. I am able to create cool transitions and blend visual content like I was in a professional post product lab at a major film studio.

Pluspunten: Filmora is a superior product form Wondershare. I am able to download the software anywhere on the go and upload a video and begin editing on the spot! I love this capability, it is perfect for entertainment industry businesses.

Minpunten: I think Filmora would do better if they allowed you to access more action packs (which are video effects) for a lower price. More people need access to a better value of products for less of a premium. This will encourage people to get the word out.

Excellent Desktop publishing tool

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Michelle M.
marketing and comms manager
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased the lifetime program which really lasted 3 years until they did a complete upgrade and forced me to buy the new program. Luckily I did purchase it because they had fixed a ton of bugs and the program now works better than ever.

Pluspunten: I have used this platform for three years and have been so pleased with what I'm able to produced with it. Most people would never know I'm producing movie quality video on this platform, but I've won six local and regional awards for my work produced on this program.

Minpunten: Customer service is non-existent. I've not had great success getting answers of any kind out of this company.

van Wondershare op 19-8-2019

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

If you wanna start a YouTube channel, Filmora is your best and easiest tool.

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Suraj K.
Musician
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm a small YouTuber, so it has really helped me to edit my videos. I still use it every week.

Pluspunten: First of all, the interface is so simple. You don't have to spend hours watching YouTube tutorials on Adobe Premiere pro, Final Cut pro etc. Just shoot a video, open Filmora, and see how creative you can be. You can also find many music tracks to use as background music in your videos. Overall, this is your best bet if you're thinking of starting any YouTube channel. Don't worry, it's very simple to edit your videos once you get used to it!

Minpunten: Video processing and export time is a bit slow.
When we cut audio tracks and combine them, you can hear a distinct annoying glitch in the sound when you play the video. To avoid this, you can export your audio first, edit it in another easy software like audacity, import the file in Filmora again, and use it in your video. Remember to edit your audio. You can make many changes. Try it.

The Most Easy-To-Use Best Editing Software

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Abdul M.
You-Tuber & Marketer
Omroepen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a You-Tuber and it is our daily work to make videos and edit them before upload. Filmora helps me to edit my videos more attractively in just a couple of minutes which can take more than an hour in another editing software

Pluspunten: Filmora is the Best Video Editing Software which is much easier to edit your Videos. It is full of features that make you a Pro Video Editor. The most helpful thing is that they now provide an Android app that can help you to edit your videos on a mobile phone.

Minpunten: There is nothing bad in Filmora, But only the thing they have to improve is the "Customer Support" to reply to there users fast.

Perfect video editor

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019
Rajesh C.
Artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Filmora go for Android is the best app for video editing I have used due to various reasons
It's free
Simple and easy
We can add so many photos so ma y videos and edit them with sound,music,voiceover,filter,overlays , transition all at one place .
The transition ,music,and many preloaded assets are pretty good but if you want more of it you can buy in it.
The logo of filmora shows at the end of your video that is really a very nice gesture by the team . This logo is not disturbing like other video editing apps logo which get stick to screen and eat space of screen

Minpunten: The app is perfect some more filters and overlays can be added .
App must react mor fast when finishing the project but everyone knows more the size of video more it will take time

Make a professional videos in easy way with Filmora

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2019
Freelance
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora is very easy to use video editing software, supports plenty kinds of musics, videos and photos.
Its a good choice for the beginners on video editing, I was using Filmora for long time on my youtube channel and my videos was so elegant .

Pluspunten: Filmora is very cheap editing software, very easy to use and provide many features in its package.
Filmora is very simple for those who are in their first trip with video editing. Anyone can learn to use this software, regardless of their skill level, and the end results will be fantastic.

Minpunten: The creativity options is poor on Filmora, it lacks the graphical user interface.
Also the video exporting time is very long... I see this is the Cons about Filmora.. but in general its fantastic software

You videoediting bestfriend!

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I'm part of the engagement team of our company and every week, we are presenting videos documenting different activities in our company. Filmora is a lit. It is easy to use. They also have lot of filters and video animation. You can also use their sample video templates or create your own. Easy to personalize. If you are a vlogger, might want to try this as well. You can install filmora on you mobile phones so you can edit videos wherever you are.

Minpunten: I think it would be awesome if they could offer more options for the filter and animation.

van Wondershare op 19-8-2019

Thanks for your support and distinguished feedback. I will record and forward it to the relevant department and update this as a customized option. Any further problems or concerns please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to http://support.wondershare.com/#/contact. The customer care team will email you a solution within 24 hours.

Nifty video editing software

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Matthew L.
Engineer
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Filmora is a relatively easy video editing software that most users should be able to get the hang of quickly. There are free presets for animations and editing effects and those are more than enough for basic video editing.

Minpunten: There are a lot of other animation and effects but they all cost additional money. It would have been nice if updates to the effects was included in the purchase price even if that meant making the purchase price slightly higher. Trying to use the software on a laptop can be challenging because of how many options the program displays in addition to a viewing screen of whatever video you're editing so using split screens or a large monitor can help improve efficiency of use.

Best tool for video makers

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Client Engagement Associate
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora is a great tool to make, create and edit videos. I use it to make Youtube Videos. I love the way it is operated. It's simple to use in comparison to other such video maker. Its in-built feature is awesome. I can add audio, images, pictures, text very easily. One best thing I like about Filmora is that it can be used without an Internet connection.

Pluspunten: One of the best tools to create/edit a video, I use it to make Youtube videos for my channel.
Youtube integration is available.
We can use our own watermark in the video using Filmora.
A wide range of customization options is available.
Video can be downloaded in various formats like 3GP, MP4, etc.
We can use Filmora even without an Internet connection.
UI is awesome.
Filmora allows us to save the project and use it later, which is awesome. That means the same project can also be used for other projects i.e. videos.

Minpunten: Video Rendering time is more.
Forces to purchase a premium account then only Filmora watermark is removed from the made videos.

Best Video Editing Software

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019
Hamza K.
Freelancer & Youtuber
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Basically I'm a YouTuber and I make videos on youtube daily or twice in a week so I use filmora video editing software which is very useful to make fast youtube videos in full High definition and fast. The best thing is the interface and speed. I love this software, Highly recommended.

Pluspunten: I like the interface of the software which is very helpful for fast editing.

Minpunten: The video conversion I can make the video in 4k resolution which is very helpful to maintain my video quality on youtube.

Excellent for video editing

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018
Oriana veruska G.
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall working with filmora has been an amazing experience for me, I don't see myself working with another video editing software in the future since this one offers everything I need, I truly recommend it.

Pluspunten: I've never been an expert at video editing, but ever since I started using wondershare filmora for creating our presentation videos in our company I have never used another tool for it, using this software is so easy and intuitive, from the first time I used it I got the hang of the dragging and dropping feature. Cropping videos, adding or substracting music, animations, it is all so easy to do.

Minpunten: This is a hardware demanding software, if you don't want to get constrantly frustrated use the best pc you have available, it will eat through your ram memory like it's nothing, it makes my 8 gb ram memory seem as if it were 8mb.

I have used this program, and its predecessors for a long time. For a reasonable price this softw

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Andrew M.
Therapist
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: For a reasonable price this software has an impressive array of features, and many transitions and effects that literally snap into your project. You can run it in easy or advanced mode, which is time saving for basic projects.
It renders quickly and doesn't hang like other similar software. I have never encountered any bug. And even if I were to, the company tech support and help is second to none.

Minpunten: There are subscription plans used now that I am not fond of. Luckily, I don't need to use them. With what I use I have no issues at all.

Excellent Tool (and Inspiration) for Creating Videos

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Founder/Creative Director
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a newbie to video creator, Filmora helped me hit the floor and got me running with my first video. Even though I have graduated to more advanced tools in some parts of my video creating process, I still use them when I just want to create a quick video and need to some creative inspiration.

Pluspunten: It makes it super-easy to create videos, especially if you have never done it before. The end result is amazing. The experience of creating the videos is flawless and easy (not too many knobs and settings to mess with). It takes a lot of the intimidation out of the process of creating professional looking videos. They have a nice library of effects that can be used to enhance the videos and give them a professional feel. The best thing is the unending stream of videos their staff puts on every week that gives you many tips and tricks for creating great videos.

Minpunten: It's a bit confusing to understand their licensing and fees structure.

Wonderful

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
DEO
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Wondershare creates wonders that's called filmora, i used this software from past 2 years for my youtube videos, thanks for provide great software for youtubers, thank you once again!!!

Minpunten: Quality after export, when i export video some software show me the 1080P but result is blurry, but wondershare filmora results is awesome.

The Filmora software is a valuable work tool that allows me to create the best videos

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018
Wilmer P.
Investigador
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Filmora I start in the world of editing. Thanks to this software I was able to learn something that I am currently profiting from economically. Filmora became my teacher and what initially began as an act of curiosity then transcended becoming a professional of the edition. Anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, interviews, reports, among other events, have been immortalized thanks to my camera and my Filmora edition program.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Filmora is that it has a very simple interface which facilitates its accessibility. Any user can become a professional of the edition with this software. In the same way, its variety in effects as dissolvences and transitions makes it one of my favorite editing programs.

Minpunten: The simplicity of this software allows anyone who is starting in the world of editing, however, they lack many tools and resources that other software offer. However, it is very useful to do simple jobs that are seen as done by a professional.