Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over A2X

A2X automatiseert e-commerce accounting voor Amazon-verkopers en Shopify-winkels over de hele wereld. Vertrouwd door toonaangevende e-commerce accountants over de hele wereld.

Meer informatie over A2X

Just link it to Amazon & Xero then fill in the reports. Given we track our inventory levels in Xero it makes for such an easy integration.

Onboarding was tricky as a beginner. It can be hard to know how everything works when you start on your own.

Beoordelingen van A2X

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

A2X heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 289 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je A2X eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (289)

Jake
Jake
eCommerce Analyst in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Noam
Founder in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Exceptional Accounting Software with Unbeatable Features

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been using A2X for almost a year now and haven't looked back. The software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, making our accounting much smoother and efficient. The customer service has been excellent and the cost is unbeatable. We couldn't be happier with our experience so far and would highly recommend A2X to anyone looking for great accounting software.

A2X has been an absolute game changer for our business! The software is incredibly user friendly and makes reconciling accounts a breeze. It's also very cost effective and the customer service is top notch. We have been so impressed with the accuracy and speed of the software. Highly recommend!

The only issue we have experienced with A2X is the occasional difficulty in setting up more complex accounts. It took a bit of time and effort to figure out, but once we got the hang of it, we've had no problems. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Keith
Proprietor in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Expensive for what it does !

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

April
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

A Must Have

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

Jillian
Jillian
Accountant in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good one for the best management in your business, i really love it ❤️

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For my experience it make my business better, amazing and good 👍🏻

It’s amazing one for all you want about your business management, it make all the work easier!

I see it amazing when I’m using it about all i want for my business

Danny
Danny
Director IT Operations in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Ryan
Ryan
Administratie

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

Catherine
Catherine
Accounting Manager in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

A2X for Accountants

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Chelsea
Number Crunching Rock Star in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Worth every penny!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Alexandra
Bookkeeper/Finance Team Member in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Essential for Shopify users

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A2X helps us understand shopify payments. Instead of a random amount being deposited into our checking account we are able to understand what the numbers represent. Vital.

I use A2X to breakout all the fees and various components of shopify payouts. A2X then seamlessly integrates into Xero, our cloud based accounting software of choice. Previously we were trying to figure everything out in Shopify and it was a huge headache. A2X lets us understand the aggregate data and is essential.

Their website takes a minute to navigate. Not a huge issue but it is maybe not quite as intuitive as it could be. But it is also pretty basic so it requires only a few clicks to find what you are looking for, not easy to get lost for long.

Director in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great resource for Amazon users

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Ivan
Chief Accounting Officer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

A2X review from daily user

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day.
A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

None (so far).

Jeremy
CPA in VS

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Suvir
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

Donna
Manager in VK
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Game changer

Opmerkingen: Great customer service

This brilliant software takes the pain out of accounting for selling on Amazon!! Would not work with a Amazon seller without it - an essential software subscription

Really enjoy it no complaints, it is very easy to use

Kevin
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

3 Year User Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Automatically coding line items from Amazon to Xero.

It is great if you expand to international markets as well as Amazon.com. It is really easy to use and does truly make invoicing much easie.

Amazon tends to change line item descriptions slightly which effects the coding in A2X. It would be nice if A2X could catch these changes so you did not have to manually code them. This is only a one time code though and does not happen very often.

Rameez
Management Consultant in Pakistan
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Quick fix for eCommerce sellers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I am using A2X for my eCommerce clinents since few years and it was an amazing experience and they are continuously improving and making it easy and user friendly for eCommerse sellers, I recommend A2X for every eCommerce sellers especially Amazon sellers.

Nothing, it's great and improving day by day.

Luigy

Mayor time saver

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you do your own book keeping in quickbooks for e-commerce, this app is a must. Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

Saves me a lot of time, updates fast. Easy to set up and use.

Paypal integration a bit confusing but still learning

Finlay
Operations Manager in VK

Excellent Software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Really quick to get started and setup with A2x. It only took a couple of minutes to get linked to amazon and xero and was much quicker than expected.

Can be expensive if you have more than one marketplace or need multi-currency options but overall it is worth the price considering the timesavings made.

Russell
MD in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Saves so much time and removes all those labourious reporting tasks

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We don’t have to think about that level of reporting any more, the data goes through seamlessly, and everything gets reconciled correctly.

The software saves the need for running loads of separate reports for our accountancy and bookkeeping.

Nothing to dislike. It really does save so much time from the way we doing doing it before.

Katrina
Small Amazon Business in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Rave review!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes tax season so much easier. I always have accurate sales data in my accounting software and can track CoGS without issues as well. With a great interface and stellar customer service, the overall user experience is great.

A2X seamlessly transfers Amazon data to QBO. It made tracking closing fees and FBA fees so much easier! I recommend it to anyone who wants easy and accurate Amazon data reflected on their accounting software. Also, their customer service team is top tier. They really take the time to understand my issue and answer in a proficient manner. Once I asked them a question about another software, and I ended up getting a better and more practical answer from the A2X team than said software's CS team!

For what I am using it for, I don't think A2X has any significant cons. I could see them having a mid tier between 1k and 5k, because my sales usually hover right above 1k units per month but I have to take a significant price increase to my subscription. I think a midway 2,5k plan would be perfect for me, with a discount. I may be one of the few people experiencing this problem due to my particular circumstances though.

Jon
Director in VK
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazon - A2x - Xero

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am an Amazon FBA seller. registered with A2X because doing the accounts is so complicated with the way Amazon works. It has taken a bit of time for me to get up to speed in setting it up but the support I've received from A2X has been exceptional. They respond quickly and they are very helpful even if the question is more Xero based than A2X. A2X interacts seamlessly with Xero and now that it is set up and working it doesn't take up much time at all. Highly recommended.

It makes doing the accounts very easy when linked to my Amazon Seller account.

There is nothing to dislike really. if it could pick up the product costs more accurately from Xero it would be useful