Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Zerospam

Een echt cloudgebaseerde anti-spamoplossing die uitstekende bescherming biedt tegen e-mailbedreigingen zoals ransomware en spearphishing.

Meer informatie over Zerospam

132 reviews worden weergegeven

Superviseur
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

"Great and fast service"

Opmerkingen: No more spam , no more Virus/ransomware. 24hours of retention when exchange servers crash. Its an easy product to sell.
----
we are not in accouning industry but in IT consulting

Pluspunten: Simple to use
Rly fast to implement
99.9999999% of email tag spam are real spam
24hour of retention
quick preview of email
good report

Minpunten: the only thing I can see is that the site looks like a site in the early 2000s. I do not think it's really a bad thing.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Tom K.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2018

"I have used the service for a few years - excellent filter and great value."

Opmerkingen: We are more effective rather than weed through a bunch of SPAM.

Pluspunten: It does an excellent job filtering out the spam garbage we get - very few false negatives. I get a daily report of items filtered that I could look at. There are a few false positives.

Minpunten: Nothing negative to report. It works very well. Some pain (work) to check and release the false positives. (sign in) rather than just click a link on the notification e-mail.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2018
Fabienne D.
IT security specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

"Zerospam is very efficiente. Over 1million of our emails are filtered per week with no impact."

Pluspunten: They react fast. Follow the trend of attacks. They ajust their filters as soon as we report an email not blocked. They are always available to provide reporting information ondemand. The product filtered as well as malware, as phishing, URL links or file attached.

Minpunten: The reporting log is missing some information about the emails like, subject or something that would allow us to retreive more info on the incoming emails.

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Investment Banking Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018

"OUTSTANDING PROTECTION"

Pluspunten: Not much to be said here. Zerospam has been such a useful tool for us so far.
The 'issue' with reviewing a useful product like Zerospam is that you only notice it when it's not working correctly, and so far, fortunately, I haven't had the chance to experience this. It runs well in the background and simply filters my inboxes for what doesn't belong there.

Minpunten: Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to stay protected!

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Scott M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019

"Easiest spam filter I have every used"

Opmerkingen: With Zerospam I have generated a small but steady income stream. Having this type of service helps my company stay in business by having recurring income payments.

Pluspunten: I became a partner two years ago and set up my first customer. Since then I have not heard a peep out of my customer about any spam issues whatsoever. Simply put, Zerospam works right out of the box.

Minpunten: I wish the partner interface had a more intuitive design. It currently seems a little clunky.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Michel M.
Président et Chef de la direction
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2018

"Simple, and no maintenance SaaS"

Opmerkingen: We use it to prevent RandsomeWare attack and other malware attack coming through email

Pluspunten: We needed an Anti-Spam that was easy to setup, also need it to be in Canada, bilingual and that we can resel easily.

Minpunten: We also work with SaaS like Cisco IronPort, Witch is much more complex. Sometimes our customer needs a system that allows more complex management facility. and also it is not 100% managed by us. The need Z-S tech to set up functionality can also be a problem.

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2018
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018

"Canadian Company - Buy Canadian"

Pluspunten: Very effective at spam control. Very good and friendly response times for tech support. Support and sales are offered in both English and French. This company is the best choice when searching for a Canadian owned Cloud based Spam filtering solution. Another pro is that this service also offers outgoing filtering.

Minpunten: The cost to protect a small organization with only 10 mailboxes is extremely high. There are other Spam Filter vendors that provide the same services for half the price. ZeroSpam only has value is if you are seeking a Spam protection service protecting more than 100 mailboxes.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Alain M.
Technical director
Computerhardware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018

"The email protection of all. Zero spam is not just the name, it's real !"

Opmerkingen: My mailbox is fully protected from spam and dangerous ransom ware attack. I love this product and, if you care about security and mailbox efficiency, you should subscribe.

Pluspunten: Always up to date. No maintenance. Ease of use and fully configure in a minute. If you need help, just ask and receive. I use it personally and it's rock solid for more than 3 years now.

Minpunten: May look like a little expensive at first sight for small site. Honestly, I don't have or found any issues for over 3 years of usage.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018
Alexandre G.
Network & System Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

"Best ant-spam solution for a hosted exchange"

Opmerkingen: Without a proper anti-spam solution all my clients with local or hosted exchange not on big providers such as office 365 had really bad spam problems, which they don't receive anymore with ZEROSPAM implemented.

Pluspunten: I Love that it blocks most if not ALL the unwanted emails that could be harmful to my PC or the entire network it is on.

Minpunten: I don't have much to complain about but if there would be one thing, it is that sometimes is is a little too good and will be delaying new senders as they are grey listed.

van ZEROSPAM op 20-1-2020

Thank you for your review! Greylisting preferences can be updated in Cumulus, our client management interface. We'll happily walk you through the process.

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018
Dave A.
IT Manager
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018

"Zerospam - An excellent and affordable cloud based Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam solution"

Opmerkingen: I have been a customer of ZeroSpam for over 5 years and have never had issues with any part of the service. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Pluspunten: Everything about ZeroSpam has been extremely positive. The interaction with the sales team was very good. They outlined their service and what was required in order to implement this for our on-site exchange environment. Installation was a breeze and the DRAMATIC decrease in spam was immediately obvious. Customer service is second to none providing quick response to questions. This is definitely a set it and forget it service.

Minpunten: I can't think of a single negative item I could say about ZeroSpam.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
Technicien informatique
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Solid solution, with easy to use tools"

Opmerkingen: Practically no more spams. An additional view on our mail flow. A buffer that will keep the incoming mail waiting while we work on the mail server.

Pluspunten: Easy to use tools for control over white/black lists, reports, and logs to diagnose why an email does not come through. Very good control over spam/virus/phishing, they have practically disappeared from our email flow. The occasional one gets through sometimes, but it's not long before the system notices and begins blocking it.

Minpunten: As for false-positives, sometimes also, but it's related to the sensitivity of the system which is required, and is not really a nuisance. A tool to see current greylists would be a good tool to speed up diagnosis of mail flow sometimes.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
James B.
Director IT Infrastructure and Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018

"Company was easy to do business with from review, pilot to acceptance and installation."

Opmerkingen: security !

Pluspunten: Very easy to adopt. Easy transition from pilot to production. Good details as it relates to a summary report automatically forwarded on a weekly basis providing relevant information related to each email that had action applied. I was surprised we were receiving so much garbage which previously would have been delivered to our user base. Having the e mail filtered at the envelope level prior to even arriving at our site is great eliminating the " fake news ". The cost per mail box for the features provided is good value compared to some of the major players in the field

Minpunten: I would like to see a notice sent to the user or recipient with a stub of the email that had been sent to indicate that an email had be sent and quarantined. It is possible that a valid email is quarantined and the end user would have no knowledge of its existence. If the user received such a notice and could click on inquire - the admin could review and release if email passed a secondary review. The summary report could be presented in a more graphical fashion - this would allow for an a visually instant summary .

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Moe V.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018

"Zerospam makes me look good"

Opmerkingen: I am very happy, my clients are happy, what more can you ask for?

Pluspunten: It does what it says and removes practically all the spam my clients have never been able to get removed before. Many used all in one solutions from Brand Name companies but still a lot of spam got through, and the constant update of the software and adjustments took a lot of time. Zerospam does all that for you at a very reasonable cost, so I can spend my time on more important issues.

Minpunten: There is no downside, save for the learning curve the system takes.
One person is designated from each client to act as a manager to login to the Zerospam control panel (Cumulus) for their firm and pull out any e-mail incorrectly labeled as Spam and accept it for delivery. This does not take more then 1 month and I find after 3 months they have stopped checking and no one complains they are missing e-mails but rave that the spam is gone!

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Alexandre B.
Manager, Infrastructure Services & Telecom
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

"Zerospam's service works really well, and their support team is great!"

Opmerkingen: I don't have to manage or worry about hardware antispam appliances, updates, or software to deploy on my network. Their service is entirely managed by Zerospam in the cloud. I love it.

Pluspunten: It just works, and I don't need to worry about it. Their online control panel is intuitive and simple to use.
You don't have to worry about hardware, installing software or anything like that. Their service is fully managed and monitored by them.
Even if you don't know much about IT or DNS, their support team is really great and provides you all the information you need to activate their service.
To me, the greatest thing about Zerospam is actually being able to SPEAK to a real human being, instead of bouncing emails back and forth to outsourced support like other antispam providers are doing.

Minpunten: I've never had a negative experience with Zerospam. If there's ever a misunderstanding over email, you can always call and speak with one of their technicians.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018
Daniel M.
Network administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

"Simple to implement, simple to use, no maintenance to do."

Opmerkingen: already written in the last page

Pluspunten: I have nothing to do for this spam filtering solution to work perfectly every day!! I know it sound impossible but it's a fact.
No hardware to maintain, no VM, no software to update. I do not remember the last time i had to release an email from the quarantine, at least 8 month ago.
Installation: A DNS Change only. Simply redirect your MX record to the one Zerospam will give you. That's it.
A second step to do that is optional: Firewall filtering/limiting tcp/25. My email server is protected from the bad guys who want to connect to my email server because it only accept SMTP connection on the port 25 from the Zerospam server. The path an email do : you, Zerospam, me. Isolation = safety.
Bandwith saving. Because the spam did not come in my infrastructure, they do not use my bandwith and ressource. Virus protection, it add another layer of protection. Support, they are fast to answer to email and i can speak to a human easely. Yes, a real human. It's a Canadian business with server around the world. Usage: A web site will give you the possibility to whitelist, blacklist, use greylisting, access to statistics. last week 95,98% of SPAM!!! This number vary every week. Quarantine, an email can be release from there. You can filter by date, user from or to, subject. Stop reading and use the free trial.

Minpunten: I cannot said to my boss that i did and charge overtime because of Zerospam.
It cost something like every good product! Peace of mind have a price.

Bryan J.
Sr. Manager, Managed Services
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018

"Great product and service"

Opmerkingen: Compugen switched over to use ZEROSPAM about a year ago after we had problems with Whaling that our former antispam provider could not catch. ZEROSPAM was much better at catching these emails and has made our executives' views on our anti-spam capabilities much more positive. Support has been incredible, more than we could have expected.

Pluspunten: ZEROSPAM does what traditional anti-spam providers do and does it well. There were a few other features to reduce Whaling and targeted spear-phishing attacks on our executives that were very useful. Also there is an email DR capability that we are able to leverage at very low cost.

Minpunten: No real cons, the software works well and the interface is easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
Marco M.
Vice-président
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

"A great solution with an exceptional customer support"

Opmerkingen: Almost no spam and a better Internet connection.

Pluspunten: Since it is a cloud solution, the spam emails doesn't impact your Internet connection. Easy to set up and after you can almost forget it. I have almost no admin to do on the solution. They have one of the best customer support in the industry : very profesional, help you to solve the problems, even if the problem is not with their solution.

Minpunten: A cons is required?!! Serioulsy, with Zerospam, I can't thing of any cons. They do exactly what they need to do.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Cuauhtemoc G.
senior engineer
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Top of the line product!"

Opmerkingen: Whole experience is great, the sellers, support, installation everything was easy and went smoothly. Microsoft offers free spam filters but they didn't catch a recent ransomware (cross-tenant so they didn't went through zerospam), ZeroSpam did. It blocked every single one of them without any kind of manual configuration. True set and forget is rare these days, this is one solution you can put in place real fast and never think about again, it just works. Plus there's an easy to install outlook plugin to report spam if there's ever one going through.

Pluspunten: only the features you need
easy to install and manage
great support
cloud based

Minpunten: Absolutely none! I only had a good time with the product

van ZEROSPAM op 7-12-2020

Music to our ears, Thank you Cuauhtemoc!

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
Roland G.
DevOps and Release Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Zerospam Functionality and Support"

Opmerkingen: I ran a development team for five years, writing a competing product. I mention this only qualify my comments. Once we got out of that business, we chose zerospam to handle our mail. It has all the features you need, none of the fluff you don't. Pricing is well within reason, I would consider it a bargain considering the administration time saved. While the product itself is reason enough to write this review, the support team is "the cherry on top". Proactively checking the system, resolving *barely any* false positives before my users wake up, expertly answering complicated tech and edge-case scenario questions -- and equally important, should the answer not be evident, not wasting my time pretending to know, but escalating in a timely fashion. This not only saves me time, but gives me time back.

Pluspunten: Zerospam catches 'all the things' that shouldn't get into the mail system and lets 'the good stuff' get in. While it offers a user interface, I can't say I ever got a chance to get to know it as the performance is so good I never actually have to tweak anything.

Minpunten: The user interface is a tad dated, but that's barely relevant.

van ZEROSPAM op 15-9-2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your satisfaction is key for us!

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Darrell B.
IT Manager
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"Protect the Enterprise Without Breaking the Bank"

Opmerkingen: We needed to have access to a Quarantine which we didn't have before. This would result in false-positives not being resolved quickly.

Pluspunten: Simplicity and low false-positives. The 30-day trail was an extremely easy transition and ZeroSpam were great communicators throughout the short process.

Minpunten: Wishing they had an export feature within the LOG section.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

"Leave it all to Zerospam"

Pluspunten: It performs exactly what it claims and eliminates substantially all of the spam that I had previously been unable to remove. Many people used all-in-one solutions from a well-known brand, but a lot of spam still got through, and keeping the software up to date and making the settings took a long time. Zerospam takes care of all of the above for me at a relatively low cost, allowing me to focus on more essential matters.

Minpunten: The reporting log lacks some details about the emails, such as the subject or something else that could enable us to get extra information about the emails that we received. It would help me to scanned all the item that been blocked more easily.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021
Bruno F.
ED
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

"Yes but no... We are supposed to be protected but I still don't know until what point"

Pluspunten: Protection is ongoing, if we go to the web we get to know how many attacks we had. I suppose that we save a lot of time but not having to worry about all these issues.

Minpunten: Pricing is a bit expensive, it is hard to define how much we are protected, there is no active follow up

van ZEROSPAM op 20-1-2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the scope of protection is unclear. I would be happy to clarify how our filtering works and hwo your domains are being protected. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2021

"No more spam"

Pluspunten: Zerospam is critical for me, as my emails somehow got leaks on the internet and since then, too many spam email has landed on my primary inbox. It has create chaos and then i am implementing Zerospam as a quick solution for this problem. Almost no spam email has ever reach my main inbox anymore since then.

Minpunten: It will be running on the physical server which will involve a technical knowledge and not for a personal use.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2021
Walt C.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Great product. Needs little support, but when it is required, the support is excellent."

Opmerkingen: Great!

Pluspunten: I moved all of my client's email from a server based anti-spam solution to Zerospam, which is cloud based. I no longer have to worry about server crashes, power failures or dropped Internet connections. Set up is easy and ZeroSpam support walked me through the first couple of domains I on-boarded. False positives are rare, while very little actual spam gets through. Pricing for domains using Exchange Online is very competitive. That, coupled with the quality of the product and support, makes ZeroSpam a great value!

Minpunten: Only a couple of cons, but nothing that out weighs the pros. One, I would like to see the logs update to the current time when clicking Refresh. To update to the most current 24 hour period (even a minute later), you have to leave the logs and come back into them. Two, the use of the names ZeroSpam and Cumulus can be confusing at first. ZeroSpam is the filtering product and Cumulus is the web interface. Though, maybe not possible, if there were any way to only use one name or the other, I think that would help.

van ZEROSPAM op 21-9-2020

Thanks Walt, it is highly appreciated you review when all you need is a hands-off operation, peace of mind for your business, on a highly secured cloud based service environment and finally no interruptions to service is key for business continuity.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Marc L.
CIO, Partner
501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

"Best option, hands down, to get rid of 100% of your Spam emails"

Opmerkingen: We never see spam anymore, brings up efficiency for staff not needing to filter this in the already big quantity of emails they receive daily

Pluspunten: I have been using ZeroSpam in the last 2 companies I have been working and it is for sure the best Anti-Spam solution out there. We do have Microsoft Office 365, which includes an Anti-Spam solution but it does not equal what ZeroSpam is able to do for your company. Try it, trust me you will not remove it once you have it.

Minpunten: Nothing, the solution is perfect and the support is more than amazing! Best Cloud Anti-Spam out there

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018