Wix Answers reviews

Over Wix Answers

Wix Answers plaatst alle ondersteuningskanalen onder hetzelfde platform. Kennisbank, tickets, chats en oproepen vind je dus allemaal op één plek.

Meer informatie over Wix Answers

It provides us with a visually pleasing tool for all internal knowledge in our company. Easy to add and edit articles, and search via key words.

Using the blog feature should be upgraded so you can add or tag someone in the post. Sometimes this site experience a lag and is slow loading information.

Beoordelingen van Wix Answers

Waar voor je geld

Wix Answers heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 26 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wix Answers eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (26)

Jainai
Jainai
Chief Executive Artist in VS

Very handy for the many facets of my business, Was easy to learn and navigate for the most part.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy for clients to use, and for me to add articles.

Clients seem to be able to find answers more easily. At least the ones who are not too lazy and inconsiderate: willing to bother me instead of finding the answers themselves.

Main con: Much TOO pricey for the lowest level use /just one user. It feels more fitting if the price was halved for sole proprietors with no employees (for the knowledge base with no ads and custom url). The cost for the higher levels/ more employees, is understandable though. Nitpicky thing: the "popular articles" was too out the way to find. Actually forgot how to find it twice.

Happyson Chalo
Freelancer in Zambia
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The goodness of Wix.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Experts: With Wix Answers we had the option to rapidly and certainly get set up with practically no quarrel. There's no convoluted triggers or mechanizations, and redoing the stage to our requirements and brand was so natural - no designers or designing foundation required! Their own client service is additionally top notch. The actual interface is very instinctive, and effortlessly oversaw between different dialects and specialists. The examination have given us an entirely different method for realizing what our clients need, and why they're connecting. Content is not difficult to keep up with, and everything is completely connected and coordinated directly down to the interpretations in our assistance place and saved answers.

Cons: There are just two cons we've seen as up to this point: 1. The stage is very new, so there are still elements that are being developed and not exactly prepared, or missing all together (when contrasting with different stages). For instance auto recognition and evacuation of spam/programmed answers, or top to bottom insights and revealing by means of Agent. 2. Learning and setting up the stage wasn't precarious, however required a decent measure of experimentation. The assist place with satisfying that Wix gives covers the essentials, yet could be a smidgen more inside and out permitting clients to truly see how to utilize the highlights accessible.

Darwin
Darwin
Chief Operating Officer in Nicaragua
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Ticketing system made easy!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Wix Answer is the perfect tool for small businesses with no technical skills, it gets the job done!

Probably more in depth analytics would make it even better, the lack of more customization as well.

Sales Engineer in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Help is pretty slow

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Subpar.

Good to get help when it's needed, and decent community.

Hard to get help, can't make a phone call, often have a hard time getting people to actually answer your questions instead of giving canned answers that can easily be found in the FAQ.

Instructional Designer in VS
Online media, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Extremely easy

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy with Wix answers. Overall, good support.

I love the different features and methods for support. Help center, live chat, tickets, widgets, and emails

At times the support is pretty basic and could have been found in the FAQ sections. Advanced help is harder to obtain at times.

Charissa
Head of Happiness in Canada

Fantastic platform with so much potential!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

With Wix Answers we were able to quickly and confidently get set up without any fuss. There's no complicated triggers or automations, and customizing the platform to our needs and brand was so easy - no developers or engineering background needed! Their own customer support is also second to none. The interface itself is quite intuitive, and easily managed between multiple languages and agents. The analytics have given us a whole new way to learn what our customers need, and why they're reaching out. Content is easy to maintain, and everything is fully linked and integrated right down to the translations in our help centre and saved replies.

There are only two cons we've found so far: 1. The platform is quite new, so there are still features that are in development and not quite ready, or missing all together (when comparing to other platforms). For example auto detection and removal of spam/automatic replies, or in depth statistics and reporting via Agent. 2. Learning and setting up the platform wasn't tricky, but did require a fair amount of trial and error. The help centre content that Wix provides covers the basics, but could be a bit more in depth allowing users to really understand how to use the features available.

Education Manager in Israël
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

I love the fact that it's easy to use, easy to update and publish articles, and easy to configure.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can easily configure and customize CSS and add customized scripts. We utilize the two-level hierarchy, category > article, instead of having to use the three-level hierarchy like Zendesk (category > subcategory > article). Adding users with permissions is great.

I like the fact that I can create standalone articles (without appearing in the tree). I also like the fact that I can update and article and keep it in draft mode, while the original article still appears on the site (until I am ready to make the change). As for setting up the site, it was real easy. It was easy to configure the CSS and brand it to look like our own site. Adding custom code (JavaScript, etc.) is very easy as well.

I would like the option to tag users within an article, so the Product Managers can review an article that I wrote, and when they write comments, I would be notified (so I can go in and make changes).

Customer Service in VS
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Build a great site using WIX

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This site is easy to use and affordable. I love using this site because the features are amazing. I can create an amazing website in hours without having any issues.

This product has allowed me to share information with co-workers and customers in an easy way. One great thing I love about this product is that it is absolutly free. Wix was very easy for me to use and build. Anytime I needed help I was able to contact the customer service department and get the help I needed.

Ron
Ron
Director of Member Experience in Israël
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

The beauty of Wix Answers goes beyond it's streamlined functionality and one stop shop solution.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Serving up cross departmental functionality, simplicity and outstanding insights are it's forte. Personally, the combination of custom queues paired with the Insights and Rule Engine is phenomenal. A company's support function will always be an invaluable repository of insights. They're the boots on the ground and the face of your company. Managers who fail to recognize this are simply missing out on tremendous opportunities.

Would love to have more branding options for customisable outbound emails. Additional languages, agents' performance monitoring are needed.

Jessie
Customer Service Representative in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Wix is very user-friendly!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love all the different features that help with getting the answers I need!

I love how simple the format is and how user-friendly it is.

It is hard to get help if needed, and hard to get a hold of customer support.

Avi
UX and Technical Writer in Israël

Sharing knowledge with our customers and team members has never been easier!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Thanks to a streamlined and user-friendly interface and advanced customization options, documenting and sharing knowledge with our customers has never been easier. Wix Answers packs a lot of features into a sleek and elegant product that can be used by virtually anyone to create visually stunning articles with great visibility in search engines.

Some pretty basic functionalities are still missing such as a content collaboration with in-line comments, table editing options, and the ability to customize URL page slugs.

Colin
Owner in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great value and very easy to use interface. Great for beginners

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and very affordable.

I built my first website with WIX and when I hit roadblocks their extremely easy to use database of help topics made getting over them easy. I built a very attractive and functional website without any major issues and support has been great.

The blog component of their product leaves a lot to be desired and has a long ways to go to rival wordpress. The design interface can be a bit clunky and slow from time to time.

Amy
Owner & Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Two thumbs up for Wix Answers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I won’t use another personal website host simply because Wix has all the answers to all my questions! How do I add a page to my website? Answered. How do I sell products from my page? Answered. How do I change the color, text, format, etc.? Answered! And the best part is that it’s all laid out in very, very simple and easy to understand step-by-step instructions, allowing anyone anywhere to create a multifunctional personalized website!

I use Wix.com to host my website, and naturally, end up having lots of questions when I update, recreate, etc. Wix Answers has answers to literally every single aspect of website design! I have yet to have a question go unanswered. Wix Answers provides simple, easy to understand answers in a step-by-step format, providing shortcut links to the topic when necessary.

There is nothing I’ve disliked about Wix Answers. It is an integral part to Wix that has always highly exceeded my expectations!

Josh
Customer Service Representative in VS
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers

My Experience with Wix Answers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it's a great option to use in place of others currently on the market. The KB within it works great, has live chat, and even a few other features that just make doing cases and dealing with calls more seamless.

I found it very user-friendly, and the ability to search for KB articles directly from within and have it at your fingertips during a call was invaluable.

I didn't really run into anything I didn't like.

Daniel
Head of Customer Support in Israël

Used it for a year already, an excellent UI, great knowledge base and insights.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

For us the insights it offers us put their competition to shame. We are now able to label and track each ticket, see exactly what articles our users are asking for and what articles need improving.

Currently lacking multiple product support, ie having multiple helpcenter merged into one help desk. We have two main products which require a separate helpcenter for each but managed by one central help desk.

Sébastien
Founder in België
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

The best help center we have tested !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a real pleasure for our Belgian brand. Everything is there to make it as simple as possible. The design is also totally customizable and very pretty. Congratulations Wix Answers!

Management is very simple and intuitive compared to other help centers. Wix Answers brings together almost all the professional features for a perfect internal management of the company. The price is also very good. We really recommend this service to all companies that want a very good help center with great reliability.

There is only one thing missing at Wix Answers is live chat, but after exchanges with customer service, they told me that it was planned in the next few months, so it is with impatience that we are waiting for this feature so that our help center is perfectly centralized.

Natasha
Customer success manager in Israël
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Beautiful internal database for all faqs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended for companies who need to create an internal
Knowledge base to stay on top of changing information

Nothing so far! I use this everyday. Compared to the previous tool we are using this is so much better

Greg
Greg
CEO in VS

Just getting started but like what I am seeing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cost effective platform to interface with our customers and provide them support. Ticketing and knowledge base are key tools for LooUQ to service our customers.

Comprehensive without a lot of add-on services. There are a couple premium services but the package delineations are straight forward and their segmentation make sense. Cost effective vs. competition.

If you are used to WIX (not WixAnswers) you may find the knowledge base editor lacking in some editing capabilities.

Antonios
Student in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I used this platform when there was a need for customer support.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To receive professional support, tips and help building my page.

It's a great tool to solve issues and receive tips and help from professionals. Totally useful for beginners and professionals who need support in building their page.

The software works well without major issues. The only thing that could be improved is the design / colours of chat and correspondence but that's not something really important.

Sales & Marketing Manager in Australië
, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, professional, great value for money

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It's extremely easy for the team and I to use. I set everything up myself without needing to read a manual or contact support. The customer facing site looks professional and easy for them to use and navigate too.

I'm unable to change the email address we reply to customers with - it comes from a wix email and I'd rather it came from our company address.

Rivanilson
Mr in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Avaliação Wix

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Intuitivo, navegabilidade e intuitivo. Facilita demais o trabalho.

É um pouco pesado e às vezes trava. Mas não compromete.

Suzy
Suzy
Key Account Trade Manager in Cyprus

Excellent, but still in some cases improveable

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We like the clear and clean design and functionality, beautiful layout, easy handling, easy and professional website integration with a clear structure.

No client-tools (addresses), no automatic acknowledgment of admin response (reply received not received?), bugs in admin notifications. Too expensive

Wesley
Owner in VS

Wix answers is a great solution for creating and implementing a customer help center

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It works great with my Wix website. It is a very feature rich program with features such as a ticketing system and call center. It makes the customer service experience better all around.

There is really nothing I do not like about it. You can even customize it to match your company's brand!

Kamil
Head of Customer Success in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use and understand. You can embed it on your website and app. It has a great search engine and good quality reports.

It was free, but now they changed that and there is no free plan. It is hard to find a way to contact customer support.

Timothy
PPC Manager in VS

Very easy to use

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend for any beginner

Wix Answers is very easy to use and has a lot of functionality

A little too basic for me. Doesn't have all the functionality I needed