Instant, Professional Images for Posts

Marco M.
Teacher
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Pluspunten: I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use.
I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want.
The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent!
I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Minpunten: I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

Makes graphics creation a breeze

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Pluspunten: I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Minpunten: I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

Create stunning images and Social Media Assets

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Natalie B.
Owner CEO
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Pluspunten: RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time.
Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Minpunten: I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

Amazing Graphic Tool

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Phillip C.
Marketing

Opmerkingen: Thumbs Up!

Pluspunten: Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Minpunten: Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

Design multiples formats just with 1 design

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Ale R.
Editor
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Pluspunten: RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro
- Smart templates
- Automate resize
- Image library
- Work for ads too
- Easy collage
- automatic resize
I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Minpunten: They missing some key features like - emojis
- more photos and pic
- cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design)
- not the best editor
- more templates
- the UI can be confuse

Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Pluspunten: There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Minpunten: There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

Saves me soooo much time

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Photographer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Pluspunten: The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Minpunten: I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Creative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.

Pluspunten: Great tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create.

Minpunten: Some of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem.

Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2019
Serena L.
Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Timer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media

Pluspunten: The wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.

Minpunten: Design templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.

GET THIS SOFTWARE

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Darryl D.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.

Pluspunten: Everything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!

Minpunten: no custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works

High-quality graphics and templates

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Bryan E.
Elder
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is incredibly easy to create customized graphics for website and social media use. There are more templates than I've cared to count pre-sized for different social and website platforms and they are very high quality.

Minpunten: I wish there was the option to scale an image size within the aspect ratio. For example, as a podcaster, I create custom episode graphics that are square and I need 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum for Apple Podcasts. However, the best option for me with RelayThat is 1200 x 1200, which I have to download and resize manually. It's a small thing but it makes a difference for me.

One of the best solutions to making images for social media fast

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A great experience, ideal for anyone that isn't a graphic designer but wants to create awesome looking images. Very easy, and lots of options and very quick to create things.

Pluspunten: RelayThat is the software you never knew you needed until you tried it. It allows you to make pleasing graphics for your social media and more fast and easy. Once you have made one design, you have it already in every other size you may need, perfectly formatted. Make sure you join the FB group to find out about all the latest changes coming up, they are super responsive to ideas, and new things are being added all the time. Really love this product and have been using it every day to create content.

Minpunten: The only con for me is that I need to use Google Chrome for it work properly.

RelayThat is a clever way to create branded graphics on the fly.

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018
Founder, Chief Strategist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: RelayThat saves me quite a bit of time when creating custom branded graphics for social media use.

Pluspunten: As a business owner, time is of the essence, especially when it comes to creating social media graphics to promote my content. While I have extensive design expertise, I used to design these graphics from scratch for my social media use. Lately, I've been trying to focus on working smarter, and RelayThat allows me to create branded images rapidly. Sure, I still have a bias toward fully custom graphics that I designed myself, but my business would not be able to grow if I didn't streamline processes such as these. RelayThat has a great selection of design templates, as well as the ability to add custom typography. Support was quite responsive when I reached out as well.

Minpunten: The only reason I docked it one star in terms of features & functionality is it's still fairly limited with regards to how you can customize your graphics, but I'd also say if time is your top priority, this may be viewed as a benefit.

Easily produce image variations for different platforms & uses

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Creating image variations for different online platforms and uses is incredibly easy with RelayThat. Design one version starting with built-in templates, then very quickly create variations with different dimensions with minimal effort. Images look good, the design templates look good, the use experience is good. Solid tool for anyone who creates online content or does online promotions.

Minpunten: Managing designs you've already created is clunky. There is no standard "file manager", and once you've created and saved a given design under a particular Project, there's no way to easily transfer it to another Project.

A powerful marketing weapon we recommend to all businesses and marketers.

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Jamel R.
Chief Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm the Chief Consultant of Borne Creative, a Marketing Agency in Australia with a major focus on digital. WHY do we LOVE RelayThat? It makes Ad creation EASY. A bespoke Ad in multiple variations can take hours to put together, especially if a client requests numerous changes. With RelayThat we can literally mock up hundreds of ad or post variations for our clients in seconds. This allows us to focus more of our time on refining campaign strategy and management, and we only need to create bespoke art for more complex client briefs. And to top it all off, their system only continues to get better and better - just look at their updates in the last year. My only regret is not buying RelayThat sooner! We highly recommend RelayThat to all businesses and marketers.

Pluspunten: Easy to create a huge range of ads and ad variations + great support + always upgrading the system with new or improved features.

Minpunten: None. Some people said they had trouble figuring out how to use it but all you need to do is follow their nifty tutorial, ask their helpful support team, or check out their comprehensive help centre with FAQs.

Pro post pics in a snap!

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018
Entrepreneurial Fellow
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This app makes creating pro looking post pics a breeze. I love that all you have to do is add your pics and logos, then Relay that magically shuffles them into their premade templates giving you endless possibilities. They've now made even more of it editable for more tweaking, but honestly most of the templates are so good, you won't need to do that. You can upload your own fonts and save your colors so you can stay brand specific

Minpunten: None that I can think of. The Relaythat team is so responsive and implement new things all the time. It just gets better every week!

What a fabulous idea!

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
David C.
Freelance Web Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: For anyone that is active on social media and regularly posts for business use, this is a massive time saver - upload your images, add your text and you have numerous images all correctly formatted for each social media platform.

Minpunten: Nothing to dislike about this product - New features are added regularly and the developer is very active on social media listening to his customers

A useful software that needs to be updated in order to prevent from going stagnant

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Lead Web Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been good. But the software needs some more development time

Pluspunten: It is super quick and easy to use.. You can add in the necessary items, and see several mockups very quickly.

Minpunten: My least favourite thing is the fact that our exports can only be in an image format. It would be ideal if we could export into a format that could be edited in say photoshop

Quick and Easy

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Merchandise Assistant for Disney's Aulani, DVC, Golden Oak, and Adventures by Disney
Entertainment, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Alternative for sending files to partners.

Pluspunten: A good choice for sending large files that cannot fit on a regular e-mail attachment. A digital receipt is sent for what you sent out.

Minpunten: There is a limit on the size of files. You also have to upload files one at a time.

Simple to use

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Social Media Lead
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like that it could manipulate my selected elements into different layouts.

Minpunten: When I saved a design it always defaulted back to a different template.

Savior for the design-challenged!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Director, Strategic Partnerships
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ability to quickly create professional looking designs.

Pluspunten: This tool allows generation of consistent brand graphics. It has allowed me, with great ease to create professional level social media images that only an expert designer would have been able to create. All you have to do is upload a few images, choose a few colors and select a few key phrases and the tool does all the heavy lifting - offering you several combinations of images suitable for all major social media channels as well as 'smart suggestions'. All of this in a matter of a few minutes!

Minpunten: The tool is still relatively new and does have a few glitches. The tool is a little restrictive in allowing users to reduce font sizes and resize images. The tool's templates can also be increased to give users more options. Their team has said they will be looking to add new templates.

Best Graphic tool for non-technical persons

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Amit K.
Webmaster
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This app really helpful to make graphics in a minute.

Pluspunten: I liked their interface and they are improving this app on regulatory basis. Good thing is, you have option of 2000+ predefined design formats for your graphic needs. Just choose, make changes and download. And if you are working on multiple projects than this app will give you option of folders with project name, so it's easy to segmentation.

Minpunten: No option of custom size design, you need to choose from already made design sizes.

A must have for agencies and freelancers. Easy to use, definitely a time-saving solution.

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018
Daniel C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: RelayThat takes away the headache when creating a design for multiple social platforms. Another benefit would be the multiple templates available to help your creative juices keep flowing. In the past, I used to run out of ideas when designing my social posts using Canva and now I have RelayThat. Just play around with it for a day and you'll see what I mean. I probably just scratched the surface and I'm sure there are more features to discover.

Pluspunten: - A solid product that agencies can use for their clients.

- Fastest way to get graphics created. Period.
- Automatic graphic creation. Yes, it's true. - Brand-consistency made possible especially for agencies and people with multiple brands. - 11 step on-boarding process (Loved it) RelayThat takes away the headache when creating a design for multiple social platforms. Another benefit would be the multiple templates available to help your creative juices keep flowing.

Minpunten: - The font size is not adjustable - Logo size can't be increased or decreased - Some images when dragged inside a container can't be repositioned. - No undo button (seriously?) - There was no library for all your finished products. Unless I missed it, it would be nice to have that without creating multiple projects.

Great design tool for amatuers like me!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Research Consultant
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Design aesthetics, Creative ideas for implementation, Productivity

Pluspunten: For someone who didn't have a design bone in my body, RelayThat gave me design superpowers like no other! I can now confidently turn around a set of professional looking social media images super quickly. All I have to do is upload a few images, choose a few colors and a few headlines and then get to pick from hundreds of options that RelayThat throws at me. This tool has allowed me to be more self-sufficient for my work needs and I love it.

Minpunten: A few things I don't like about RelayThat are that it still doesn't allow changing around font sizes to my liking. Also, images I upload don't scale down to my liking affecting the look and feel of the pictures. However, these are minor issues. For someone who needs fast graphics, this is a God send.

makes creating graphics easy

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
David H.
Boss
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to create social media graphics.

Pluspunten: This is a great piece of software. Makes creating social media graphics, such as page banners, easy. Everything is already set up and there are multiple designs to choose from. Designs are also customizable via fonts/colors, which gives you a ton of options.

Minpunten: Would be nice if you could move text around to have a bit more design flexibility. Still, that's worth looking over for how easy it is to create graphics so easily.