Paperless Pipeline reviews

Over Paperless Pipeline

Better real estate transaction management software for high-volume brokers, teams, and transaction coordinators.

Meer informatie over Paperless Pipeline

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Paperless Pipeline

4,9
4,9
Waar voor je geld

Paperless Pipeline heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 8 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (8)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Paperless Pipeline eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (8)

Kaitlin
Kaitlin
Yoga Instructor in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great for office management!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software is awesome for a real estate brokerage! It allows you to be completely paperless - hence the name! I love the "CDA" feature (which is extra, but totally worth it!) because you can have check written out directly to the agent. It's brilliant. This software makes managing a brokerage so easy and seamless!

I would love a better look (aesthetically), but honestly there isn't much I would change. Everything is so simple and very user friendly.

Kristen
Kristen
Operations Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Everyone needs Paperless Pipeline

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The checklists, the ability to assign due dates, the ability to assign a task to a specific user, the detailed reports to quantify your data are all amazing features of Paperless Pipeline

I can honestly say there is nothing that deters me from using Paperless Pipeline. I wish I had this when I was in the military to help me run my Personnel Services Branch!

System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Keeping track of files is simple

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps me stay organized and in line with the requirements of my broker. In one spot, I can keep track of all of my transactions. Each document has its own folder. For the RE board, it is simple to verify that they are full and signed.

In my opinion, this program is excellent since you can simply input new transactions because it asks for all of the information you need, and you can even modify or remove areas that you don't need to better fit your needs. The most user-friendly back office and file management software for real estate that I've ever encountered. There are no complicated documents to fill out, and having everything related to commissions in a single software makes things much simpler.

You can't just go in and edit the address yourself if you type it in incorrectly; an administrator must do it instead.

Jodylynne
Jodylynne
Business Owner in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paperless Pipeline is FANTASTIC!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really like this software because your able to enter new transactions easily and it asks everything you need and you can even add or delete sections you don't need to cater more to your needs. I like that as a Realtor when you enter a transaction you can add a house photo and specific about the including closing attorney information. Uploading documents are a breeze and also has an IOS app that allows you to pull transactions up from your mobile phone.

I didn't like that on a mobile device it was more difficult to figure out then the laptop version. I still haven't figured out if you can upload a document by mobile.

Jamie
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

GREAT PRODUCT!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good! Excellent way to keep everything organized and stored.

It keeps me organized and compliant with what my broker needs. I can store all of my transactions in one place.

It is not always user-friendly in that if you make a mistake in putting the address in you have to have an administrator to change it instead of doing it yourself.

Lisa
Executive Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Love Paperless Pipeline!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easiest real estate file management and back office software program I have used. The forms are simply to complete and having the commission management all in one program keeps things very streamlined.

When creating our company checklists I needed to manually alphabetize the list. Not difficult but time consuming. Creating checklists is a one time thing however and only occasionally needs to be updated as our needs change.

Erica
transaction coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to keep track of files

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far my experience is the software has been great. It's a great way to keep tack of your listings and pendings.

We have to use this software for our brokerage. It's easy to navigate and I like the ability to forward emails directly into the file using the unique URL.

I haven't had to use the customer service yet. The only issue I have is when I upload a escrow deposit verification for example, I don't know how to move it down to the closing docs section (vs. listing section). I'm sure there's an easy solution

Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

paperless pipeline

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Was very easy to track clients and paperwork attached to a transaction. Office decided to switch to a less than perfect platform for paperless docs. Too bad!

easy to use and tracked transactions with ease. Liked the easy to use format and ability to really be "paperless"

Nothing! Worked great for what it's intended purpose