I learned this product by using it; few hints from the online help. I decided on day one to keep it

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Gaz R.
Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can now run my business without spreadsheet hell. I can actually make more product. This is not an exaggeration. I was stressed before using this software. I actually could not work out what I needed to order to satisfy our production demands.

Pluspunten: It answers my questions easily, what purchase orders do I need to make to satisfy the orders I have coming in. What should I work on next and when will it be ready for the customer! I can see delays in deliveries and the effect on production. It manages very complex bill of materials for our vast number of products. and it does so with a user experience that is simple and easy.

Minpunten: Where there has been anything I didn't like about the software, I chat instantly to the development team and they listen, they come back to me with an instant work around; then in the longer term they have provided updates that fix the problem. They are an adorable bunch of people and really want to make this work for our busy little workshop.

Overall great experience with Katana - Available features still need some work but great app overall

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018
Henri H.
Non Executive Director
Sport

Opmerkingen: Supper easy Material and Production planning for our workshop

Pluspunten: Very User-friendly and great customer support. The team are clearly hungry to add features and are always willing to listen to user feedback. Gives great Manufacturing planning at a fraction of the cost and complexity of large ERP's

Minpunten: Feature list still needs maturing - especially ability to draw reports, and interface the system with real-world workflows (Example - Ability to export lists, or print MO's)

Katana Mrp is an excellent platform for managing our company warehouse.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Roberto maurizio P.
Founder & Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Katana I can always manage the materials and products of my warehouse in the best way and keep the purchases and sales under control.

Pluspunten: It is easy to learn and to use and in case of need the support is always ready to solve any problem. Absolutely recommended.

Minpunten: It is a young project and therefore some features are to be implemented, but there are no shortcomings that make the platform unusable.

Every small manufacturer should give it a try!

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Katana brought the long-awaited structure to my small manufacturing business. I have not missed a delivery deadline since!

Pluspunten: The features that I really like about KATANA:
-A good inventory control
-Visual production schedule
-Automated re-order points
-Great customer support

Minpunten: I can't say that there were any big cons for me. ;)

Great piece of software, perfect for small-medium size businesses actually producing stuff

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Co-fondateur
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: lot of time saved, and organizational headaches removed

Pluspunten: The team provides awesome support, listens to feedback and act on it fast + the interface is clean and easy to use

Minpunten: Some features are still missing but are due to be released in the coming weeks. But even as it is right now it's already above other offerings.

Katana ERP is one easy way to go to help with supply chain issues and also, an affordable option!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Arturo G.
MR
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Save time on supply chain management

Pluspunten: The ease of use, the cloud service, the different areas and stuff I can work with related to my supply chain needs (such as the manufacture and supply modules) and the client support

Minpunten: Current lack of export Excel documents and that we can't mass modify elements. I think that also, Quickbooks will be a nice integration and that spanish language may be handy, in the future.

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Liis L.
Google Adwords Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Katana MRP is enabling us to manage inventory and the manufacturing process more successfully.

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018
Jen C.
N/A
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Katana MRP is very user friendly - the visual appearance and layout make it easy to navigate and the Knowledge Base provides clear explanations and help. Customer rep and his team are very responsive to our needs and questions.

Minpunten: Only being able to use a single currency is difficult for us, as we really need to use GBP, USD and Euros.