Over HSI

HSI is the leader in safety training, workforce development content, and compliance solutions.

Meer informatie over HSI

The ease of use, the features that are offered and the overall experience have been great.

At first it did not work well with tablets but now there are very few issues.

Beoordelingen van HSI

Waar voor je geld

HSI heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 52 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HSI eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (52)

Kiara
Kiara
LBA University Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome Software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HSI has been a great benefit to my company and really helped us out in a time of needing a great LMS and online training. Our Customer Service Representative, Account Executive including tech support are just really awesome and provide amazing support. None of my questions have gone unanswered and they are always on point to provide us with new updates they've released. HSI will even reach out to make sure our company is doing well and if there's anything they can help us with.

I really love how dynamic the software is. It's easy to keep track of all my students, courses and even manage reports including purchasing additional credits. I also really like that HSI continues to provide updates and improvements to their software. It's very much so a "point and click" system with easy navigation.

Nothing bad to say about this software.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words, Kiara! We really appreciate the review!

Melissa
Hazardous Materials Specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very satisfied with HSI training videos

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did not have any negative experiences during the entire process of setting up an account with HSI. Their customer service reps are super friendly and very responsive. They check in on you periodically and they let you know when new training videos that may be relevant to your industry are available.

My university contracted with HSI to supply training videos for students, staff and faculty. The videos are high quality, up-to-date and easy to navigate. The training videos are created by subject matter experts and update automatically when regulations or industry standards change.

It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks, Melissa! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Cheryllee
COO in VS

Low-Grade Quality and Sneaky Salesmanship

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sneaky salesmanship, difficulties with the built in reports, extra-ordinary amount of time employees needed to put into the coursework. Overall, not for a small manufacturing company.

I thought it would be easy to use for my employees but the course work took some employees hours out of their day.

The sales team was sneaky and tried to make our company renew the program after they were told it wasn't working for us. We paid for a year and didn't like it. As a "Leader in their industry" they should, in good faith, understand and allow us to find something that fits our company.

Margaret
EHS Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Quality content in an easy to use format

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HSI has been great to work with. They provided lot of information during the set up phases and are quick to respond to questions regarding the system.

HSI has quality content in an easy to use format. Users can easily access and take their required training. Supervisors monitor progress through premade reports that are easily customized. Administrators set up a system and only have to do short regular check ins.

Our organization doesn't have an email for each employee so updating passwords requires and admin but we've gotten a good system in place.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Margaret, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Jeff
Corp Director of HSE in VS
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Refreshing Change to HSI and Vivid Learning.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Vivid Learning and HSI has been exceptional. From the first call into HSI / Vivid to investigate the available course library and opportunity to use the SCORM course packages was a welcome conversation. All avenues along the way was a focus on one thing, the satisfaction and success of my project and timeline. Rare do you find a company that is in partnership to meet the budget and target timeline for deployment with such absolute confidence. It made my decision to partner with HSI a natural fit. Additionally, even after the contract and after the successful deployment of the project, HSI / Vivid staff frequently remained in contact to gauge success and satisfaction. Even during the initial part of the COVID-19 outbreak and people began working from home, their engagement with their customers never failed. I appreciated that.

The variety of safety OSHA Awareness courses within the available library and the options to either use the SCORM files to load directly into our existing LMS or utilize the HSI LMS which is outstanding.

Can't really say I have a "Least" desired attribute, but given our Oil & Gas Industry needs for OSHA safety courses, it would be perfect to have the content specific to Oil & Gas (imagery & some other topics). However, the courses we use are sufficient to meet our needs and we have the option to custom build courses in partnership with Vivid Learning / HSI team.

vorig jaar

Hi Jeff, thanks for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Brandy
Corporate Environmental and Safety Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Safety, HR, and Computer Training

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves the EHS professional time for in-person training (minimizes this). It is also a great way to track all trainings and a leading indicator.

The software allows new employees to be entered into the system quickly to get their training started immediately. The software is user friendly. If the users have problems, customer service great at helping. The content is accurate and is updated often. The storylines and animation are also great. From an admin side, the software allows reports to be run, and makes a leading indicator easy to have (the % of people who are in compliance with their training). It helps decrease the number of working hours that the EHS Professional or Supervisors have to put in for training, because this system does it. They also track any other trainings that you want to have (live events) that are not included in the software. I would 100% recommend this training software to companies.

It would be nice to send an email out to all delinquent users (they may already have this and I do not know of it). I know the email goes out for 1 day overdue, 15 days overdue, etc, but I would like to make my own and send it out.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Brandy, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Ben
Paramedic Training Officer in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 51-200 werknemers

Great Resource for EMS Training

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are extremely pleased with our purchase. It has allowed us to provide needed continuing education to our EMS providers at their convenience. Most work out of our satellite stations and this has been essential to maintain their professional licensures, as well as, allowing them to keep sharp on EMS knowledge. This ultimately leads to high quality patient care. Our providers have given very positive feedback about our purchase of HSI online training. Very soon, we plan to start taking advantage of their other great features, such as, creating custom classes. Customer service has been exactly as promised, top notch! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] continues to impress and deliver, help every time I call. One can imagine how useful it has been during this year of 2020.

The online training is easy to assign to my EMS providers. The classes offered are full of useful and current information. Providers are able to receive CEU's for state and national recertification on their own time. They offer a wide variety topics to choose from that challenge all levels of EMS certifications.

During a training session, providers are able to pause and resume the class you are taking overall, but not in the middle of the video. Must watch again, in its entirety, if you log out of class while watching this portion. Fortunately, the length of these segments are kept reasonable, so issues with this are very minimal.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ben, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Daniel
EHS / HR Manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Incredibly Versatile

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using this solution as a safety software solution, but quickly started utilizing additional custom features and benefits as we became more familiar with the site and support team.

The best part about this software is how customizable it is. The content can be tailored as robust or as generic as needed down to the individual employee for course enrollments. The ease of reporting for compliance and performance as a result has been a tremendous benefit.

The best feature is also the worst feature. The site is very robust and flexible in that if you do not have a solid plan on how you want to internally administer the site it can be somewhat overwhelming and challenging. Fortunately they have a great support team that helps you through these challenges as they arise and tailor it to meet your needs.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Daniel, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Shirl
VP of Quality and EH&S in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Elevating Training Program

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The level of customer service provided by HSI/VIVID Learning Systems has been exceptional. I appreciate their level of commitment to helping us solve training challenges and provide new tools and materials, on a regular basis.

Employees at all levels of the organization were able to adapt to the user interface quickly. The EH&S training material that is an integral part of the licensing agreement added a lot of value by ensuring continuity in training, flexibility for employees, and compliance to regulatory and other legal requirements.

The reporting features need to be more robust, including having a dashboard that shows performance to planning real time.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Shirl, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Dominic
Corporate Safety Manager in VS
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Corporate Safety Manager

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HSI (Vivid Learning) has been excellent in providing me with helpful information and suggestions on training content for our employees. This include materials outside of our package content, at reasonable prices. Their customer service people have gone above and beyond my expectations.

Topics are current and meet todays training and educational requirements. Because we are able to load them onto our own LMS site, student/employee access is convenient and makes it user friendly.

We do a lot of classroom training at our DC's and sometime the classroom (handouts) are a little sparse.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Dominic, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Kristina
Safety Manager in VS
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers

Great value for a superior product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at HSI has been great to tailor the system to our needs. Everyone is very professional and courteous and they always provide a response in a timely matter.

The software is very easy to use considering the wide variety of employees at our business. The multi language option is key with our workforce. I like how there is the ability to upload your own content to supplement the training lesson. Most importantly, the support team is very quick to respond.

Sometimes it lags on the speed, but that could be an internal issue with our network.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Kristina! We'll pass along your kind words about our support team - we love them, too!

Owner of CPRescue in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

As a User

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a client of theirs for over 23 years I find their materials superior to others in many ways. The customer service is impeccable and I will continue to use their product for years to come.

HSI's material are very user friendly and their customer service is outstanding. If there is ever an issue (which is very, very seldom) the issue is dealt with and resolved almost immediately.

Can't think of any issues that create any problems. As I stated earlier, if any arise, they address them immediatley.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Sue
HR Administrator in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Vivid Software Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is very quick to respond when any issues or questions arise and offers good suggestions to facilitate changes, user experience, etc.

The software is easy to deploy, track and create reports with.

There's 3-4 weeks of downtime as you're moving into a new calendar year while the team makes the training updates. There have been a few glitches where the software can't be programmed to accommodate individual company training needs.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sue, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Dave
Safety Coordinator in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

HSI/VIVID Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied so far, HSI customer service has been good. HSI was smart not to completely change over VIVID during the acquisition and it made for a smooth transition.

Ability to generate the reports that I need to inform employees and Admin about our performance.

Instructions can be difficult to obtain on how to use the product.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Dave, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Danella
Compliance Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We have been using HSI for 3 years now, the platform for training their chemical database are very user friendly and easy to navigate. Their customer service team works quickly to resolve any issue that may arise.

Training videos could be updated, but they serve the purpose we need them for and are interactive.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Danella, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Operations Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

HSI is the choice to use for LMS training

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been fantastic!

Very easy to set up to get people the training they need. They update the training, so it does not become stagnant

Some reports are not exactly what I need....but one call to customer service and they will run it for you

2 jaar geleden

Hi John, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Walter
Sr Development MGr in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Diverse National Training achieved

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been able to deploy National training for various different teams to achieve overall improvement in training quality and delivery, improved compliance, and improved ability to report on training.

Content, ability to add content, and flexibility

Course assignment and on-going changes are a bit complicated (but plenty of support from the team)

2 jaar geleden

Hi Walter, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Linda
HR Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

HSI is Great!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HSI is great! I am really glad we switched over to them. Not only do they provide a great level of support but they saved our company a lot of money.

I really have enjoyed using the HSI platform. It makes it easy for me to administer our First Aid/CPR program for all of our employees and instructors. If I have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team at HSI are so fast and responsive about getting back to me. They are a joy to work with.

It took me a minute to learn it and some of the options are not in the most obvious of places. But once I learned the program, I can now use it easily.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Linda, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Laurel
HR Manager in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

A good answer to safety training needs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm excited to see how we can use the new supervisor development training options.

It is easy to use, and the customer service is great!

I need to learn more about how the software works when I alter assignments.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Laurel, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Jeff
Corporate Safety Manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

My experience with Vivid

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Sales Rep is great and has been great at asking and answering questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great! I have a Customer Service Rep that is both knowledgeable and responsive. He also knows how to ask the right questions without being condescending. He is a know-it-all, but doesn't act like one.

The ease of use and the quality of the graphics and animation

I'd like more lessons, but I don't think I like anything the "least"

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jeff, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Walter
Metal room manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Quality Control Supervisor

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think the overall experience has been great, the staff is very helpful. My only complaint is not all classes are translated.

the features I like the best is the training its self, the videos or short and to the point, I recently noticed that as you go through a section it is now highlighted to let you know you have covered that section.

Not all the classes are translated into spanish

Richard
Training Director in VS

HSI OSHA

5,0 2 jaar geleden

My experience with HSI has been great. We were not able to hold in-person OSHA 10 and 30 classes so we were in need of a trustworthy online host. HSI has the pricing and service that our electrical apprenticeship needed. Kudos HSI and thank you!

There were no issues that I would report as unsatisfactory

2 jaar geleden

Hi Richard, thanks for leaving us a great review! We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Katie
Safety & Insurance Coordinator in VS

10/10 Recommend

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HSI has helped my company increase safety training compliance. My team is so much more willing to complete the HSI classes than the online classes we had used before through a different program. The amount of classes and the variety of topics covers everything we could need for our diverse workforce.

I highly recommend HSI. My company started using this software for our monthly safety training classes about a year and a half ago. The product is great - the classes are interactive, interesting and easy to digest. The site is very user friendly. The customer service team at HSI is also phenomenal. Anytime I have an issue or a question, they have been responsive and extremely helpful. They made the transition to this software easy and painless.

In the initial rollout there were a few bugs in the software. The team at HSI actively worked to resolve those though and everything is working fine now.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Katie! We're happy you've had such a great experience since switching to HSI!

Rich
Safety Coordinator/Shop Supervisor in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

VIVID/Pillar computer-based safety training

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with HSI personnel has been excellent.
Very personable and willing to help. Support has always been prompt.

Functionality is flawless; not glitchy at all. Ease of use for students is very good; even my less PC savvy people have no issues. Ease of use from an Admin standpoint is a little more involved. There is a somewhat steeper learning curve with the refreshed software.(Pillar) Most of this is due to the level of options available to you. You can report on virtually every facet of the program, and configure it in every way imaginable. While this is great from a flexibility standpoint, until you figure out exactly what you need and what you don't, it can be a little daunting. Overall though, very well laid out and easy to navigate.

There are almost too many features now, if that can be considered a negative.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Rich, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Data Analyst in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Customer Service

4,0 2 jaar geleden

What I like most is the level of support and engagement of our support staff.

The cost and maybe the available training.