Over Swell

Hiermee kunnen bedrijven realtime feedback over klantervaringen verzamelen: NPS, CX en online beoordelingen op sites die ertoe doen.

Meer informatie over Swell

We switched from Podium to Swell and are so happy we did. We are saving tons of money for the same level of service.

I think it asks people too many times to leave a review if they don't respond to the first message.

Beoordelingen van Swell

Waar voor je geld

Swell heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 326 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Swell eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (326)

Stephen A.
Stephen A.
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Better option than Podium

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very easy to set up and very nice to have a great customer support team.

Cost effective- easy to communicate with support

There are glitches that happen occasionally

Robin
Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great software for Price

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very pleased since the switch!

Love the texting reminder for reviews! That has helped increase our review response quite a bit.

I wish I could text or email in the same area.

vorige maand

Thanks for this review, Robin! I'm glad you've been happy with your switch to Swell.

Graciel
VOT in Filipijnen
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Swell

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a user friendly it not hard to use and helpful to us

For the beginners it is very easy to use it is a user friendly

After using this for how many months so far i have nothing to say

2 maanden geleden

Hi, thank you so much for your review! It looks like you're happy with your experience so far - thanks for sharing that you've found it so easy to use! If there is anything we can do to earn a higher star rating from you in the future, please let us know at [email protected] Thank you.

Jen
Director of Operations in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great Service and Easy to Use!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very easy and the process has been great! No complaints.

I love that we can customize which providers patients are sent the text message to write a review. We have multiple providers in our practice and some providers team's choose to send them manually and some want them automatically sent at the end of the day. I also love that you can choose to send certain messaging contingent on the service that took place. Great Software!

I wish that it had the option to help with negative reviews. We don't get many, but it would be great if those could be filtered, in order to give us time to respond to them before they are posted. However, I know this is not possible for Swell to do, but would love that capability.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for this great review, Jen!

Fran
OPERATIONS MANAGER in VS

Swell is swell!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Swell is an excellent product and has increased our 5 Star google ratings since we've been using it. It makes

I love the notifications for reviews and surveys. I don't have to think to login to Swell- I just open my email and there it is.

I would like if the emails showed the review without the need to login for the full review details.

vorige maand

Hi Fran, thanks for this great feedback! I'm glad you've liked using Swell and that it's helped you earn 5-star reviews. I will share your comment about seeing the full review without logging in with our Product team. Thank you!

Megan
Pet Services Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

User

4,0 2 maanden geleden

I like being able to text our clients and have a history log of conversations. I like being able to send out review requests.

It can be slow. Need to reload the page often.

vorige maand

Thanks for your review, Megan! We're glad Swell has helped you text your clients and request reviews. Sorry to hear about your slow load times - I will pass that on to our Product team. If you have any more detail you'd like to share or if you'd like us to look into your account specifically just let me know at [email protected] Thank you!

david
Owner in VS

Swell Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Automation for reviews, it provides me more time for other things without thinking about asking for review , though we should be asking for our clients for it.

Just the pricing may be a bit on the expensive side.

vorige maand

Thanks for writing this review, David! We're glad Swell has helped you get some time back.

Becky
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great to up your reviews with minimal effort!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product which makes getting reviews a breeze!

Ease of use, automated and worry free reuests!

Would like to have more platforms when patients dont have google!

vorige maand

Thank you Becky! That's great that you've found Swell to be so easy to use!

Gian Carlo
Vistual Health Assistant in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Swell Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using this application, it help me save time sending review to my client.

This software is very user friendly, easy to navigate and time efficient.

None at all and it is perfect as it is.

vorige maand

Thanks Gian Carlo! We're so glad you're happy with Swell.

Christine Joy
HR Officer in Filipijnen
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Suggestion

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is still.

It is a review-giver friendly. They will not be lost in exploring it. Feedbacks are real-time. You can seeit right away.

It's hard to find the reviews addressed to me. perhaps a little tutorial on how to filter it will be great

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I will pass it along to our team. If you'd like a tutorial on filtering reviews we can definitely help with that. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and mention you're looking for some help with filtering. Thanks again for the review!

Savannah
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Game Changer

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our number of reviews has increased and a step was taken off of our team's plate since the links are sent automatically. Swell has also relieved the stress that our team used to have about having to answer chats immediately or risk losing the lead.

We use Swell for two purposes, one being as our website chat and the other being as a way to request reviews from customers. The website chat feature has been a huge help because potential customers do not have to stay on the website for us to respond, all communication is to their phone, but through the Swell platform on our end. This has proved to be very efficient. As for the review requests, our reviews have increased exponentially, and we credit it to how easy Swell's links make it to leave us a review. On our end, we also like that once we convert a lead in our CRM to a customer they are automatically entered into Swell's system. They are then automatically scheduled to be sent a review request at 6:00 p.m. that evening. Overall this has automated our system for reviews and made the experience easier for our customers.

It would be nice for the website chats to link up to our CRM so we can see if they are already a lead and be able to add them to our CRM from Swell if they are not. This is not a dealbreaker by any means. The other thing is that the company we worked with before had a widget that we could put on our website so that our reviews automatically showed on our website. Something like this would be nice to have again, but still not a dealbreaker.

Frazier
Head of Marketing in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The SMS Marketing Platform that fits in your budget.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I see a lot of companies advertising themselves as the solution for small businesses. Yet, their pricing is high and honestly pretty restrictive in what you can actually do with it. Especially for small businesses. Swell is the exception. Their price point for the web chat, reviews, and SMS campaigns are totally fair. Not to mention their customer service team has gone above and beyond for us getting our integrations worked out. I would encourage any company looking to implement a new SMS software to go with Swell.

We weren't restricted to a maximum number of contacts. No matter how many contacts we have, the price is the same.

Nothing notable. They're a smaller company which caused some issues between one of our APIs. (Likely because we are the first ones to need this certain API). That being said, the Swell team has been great with working with the other company to get things fixed.

Nicole
Marketing Coordinator in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

BirdEye was good; Swell is GREAT!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m writing this review because I have been very happy with Swell in our first 3 months of use. The software has exceeded my expectations! I have also been absolutely thrilled with Swell’s customer service. I always get an answer or solution within the day of my inquiry. Fantastic!

Swell is very easy to implement, and the dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly. My favorite Swell feature is one I thought might be a negative: customers leave a review after only one click. Why would a one-click system be a negative? We previously used BirdEye and were very happy with them. Unfortunately, a programming glitch did not allow our practice management software to function with BirdEye on our server, so we had to part ways. But one BirdEye feature I really appreciated was a system to help guide unhappy customers to contact us directly instead of leaving a poor review on Google or Facebook. As a marketer, I try to avoid negative reviews like the plague! What I didn’t realize was that BirdEye’s “safety valve” involved extra screens for even the most enthusiastic customer to click through. When we switched to Swell, our sales representative convinced me that, based on our practice’s outstanding history of 5-star reviews, we likely didn’t need that safety net. Additionally, he was certain the one-click-to-leave-a-review system would lead to more customers leaving reviews. He was absolutely correct! We averaged 1-2 reviews a week with BirdEye, but have already had several days in which we received 5-7 reviews per day(!!) with Swell!

The two details I have asked Swell to address are: - A small review counting badge that we can install in the header of our website (they are working on it). - For our replies to reviews to be visible in the Swell review scroll that we have on our website. Again, I hear the technical wizards at Swell are working to fulfill this request.

Jack
Dentist in VS

We love SwellCX

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to quickly gain reviews from patients of our dental practice. These reviews can easily be responded to through the platform. We have grown with new patients seeing the number of reviews we have as well. It is a very cyclic process that is growing moving forward.

This software seemlessly integrated with our system to send review requests daily. Since the implementation we have gotten about 25-30 reviews per month. This was compared to the 5 per month we were getting in the previous timeframe with a different platform.

We have had no issues with the program. Any customization was addressed quickly from support and resolved our concerns. The only thing that could make it better would be saving some money. However, it is already well worth the price that we pay.

Mallory
Mallory
Director of Editorial & Content Marketing | Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Swell CX is all about enabling businesses to engage w/ customers in an easier, more meaningful way.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Swell CX gives you the tools to better manage your customer experience and more meaningfully interact with your consumers. That's a powerful benefit, and one that will help you achieve greater success in your business.

Swell CX does a lot of cool things, but it's most valuable feature is perhaps its ability to create two-fold awareness for its users. What I mean by that, is that Swell CX helps businesses understand their customers, while also helping them gain exposure to new customers. The software does this in two major ways: first, by gathering ALL of your business' customer reviews, and displaying them all in one place; and second, by offering your business a means to interact w/ customers in a fully customizable way. This means you can engage w/ your customers exactly how YOU want to, and that your business' Google reviews, Yelp reviews, Facebook reviews, even those provided exclusively to Swell, are organized, analyzed, and displayed in one simple dashboard. This gives business owners incredible insight into customer experience, and a better way to interact w/ their consumer. Here are some cool things Swell CX offers: - easy to use, intuitive software - useful review & reviewer metrics - access to all public reviews and all private Swell reviews - integration w/ powerful review sites like Google & Facebook - a dashboard that displays all of your business' reviews - customizable email & sms campaigns - campaign metrics - ability to manage multiple locations Ultimately, Swell CX helps you better understand your customers which helps you better understand your business. With Swell, you have more control over customer engagement and perception. Plus, it's easy!

There are a lot of tools built into this software, and I want for them ALL to be used! My only fear is that businesses won't utilize the software to its full potential.

Megan
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great Option

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with Swell. It is very affordable compared to competitors on the market, with all of the same features. Any time there has been an issue with something not working appropriately, they have it fixed very fast. No issues at all, highly recommend!

Swell has been a great addition to our digital offerings for members. It's ease of use is fantastic and helps us stay connected to members all the time, not just during business hours.

There were some things we had to work through in the beginning with things not working as they should, but this is to be expected for a small start up.

Lilly
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

We love Swell!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Swell team made all the on-boarding process so smooth and painless. Once we went live with Swell our reviews were non-stop!

Results! We have results!!! Any other product we demo'd was not able to show facts, and prove how they product helped that other practice to achieve their goal.

Nothing! We love it! We love every aspect of Swell. It takes asking for reviews and following up completely off your plate. You and your team can focus on providing a great patient experience, and Swell will do the rest.

Melody
sales in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Decent Product With Very Good Customer Service

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have used a different chat platform before switching to Swell. The other chat program seemed to be easier to navigate, so some of the employees feel annoyed by the switch.

It is a convenient tool that connects me with my customers. Though there are glitches with some of the features, the customer service has been good about looking into the problems.

There are parts of the design that are not easy to navigate. Some of the features I do not use because they are vaguely marked and I don't want to hassle with them. As stated earlier there have been glitches with the photo features when using my iPhone. The first issue was resolved, which was that the photo feature was not working at all. The second issue may have been resolved but I am tentative to attempt using this feature because it was sending the same photo with every text. I don't want to flood a potential customer with repeating photos every time I try to communicate.

Jake
EVP Client Strategy in VS

Best Tool on Market to boost patient engagement

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: their customer support and training support is terrific. It was easy to setup and even easier to use.

The webchat tool is designed as a lead generation tool first, which helps patients, website visitors, and staff engage via text instead of tethering them to the computer. I also love the automated system to invite patients to leave reviews straight to Google without too many clicks. consistently seeing 25% more reviews come through Swell than any other tool being used in the dental industry.

The fact that we can't do automated appointment confirmations or reminders via SMS or online booking. They already integrate with most practice management softwares so I can't imagine this would be difficult to do.

Lindsay
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

If you are not using Swell for review management, you are missing out!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a good experience overall with Swell.

We had been using Swell for review management for about a year when our dental software incorporated review requests. We canceled Swell for a short time for the built in product. We noticed a huge drop in review response using the other review management. Lesson learned, Swell has a method to produce the best response. I also love the text to pay feature. That has been a game changer.

Software updates have proven to be problematic with Swell at times but not updating in the database. Patients with canceled or moved appts would continue to be contacted. It took several days and attempts to remedy the situation.

Eric
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Daniel
Owner Dentist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Doubled the number of Google Reviews!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

How many more reviews we received the very next month using the software

I wish we could make it so that patients who wrote a review would NOT receive another request in the future

Elle
Marketing Director in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool for Our Team

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We mostly use Swell to improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction and it really has been a great tool for us in that sense. We haven't used it for much more than that, but the experience has been positive.

This has been a great tool to better manage our customer service and customer experience. We do also encourage reviews on occasion and that has helped us build our online reviews.

I wish there was a way for the person who addresses the customer to be the only one who receives notifications for that message chain. Sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming, but I guess, at least everyone is in the know.

Joshua
President in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Swell was the perfect choice!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The entire process has been excellent and its made such a huge improvement on how we communicate with potential and current customers.

Review management has been an incredible success. But adding Swell to our website was a game changer. Our team fields so many questions from potential clients that would have gone unanswered before! The text engagement is better for us than Live Chat; it allows us to continuously communicate with them, without losing the conversation. Our prospective client engagement is through the roof!

There were a few bugs in the beginning, but its been pretty smooth sailing so far!

Britney
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Nothing Compares to Swell CX!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great! Anytime something hasn't worked properly or I needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond and resolve whatever it may be! So thank you for making the streamlining process for our practices a breeze!

What I love most about Swell CX is how easy it is to use. Everything is on one dashboard which makes implementing it at the office level so much more convenient and you can't beat the price for the product that you are receiving.

What I like least about the software is how the review widget appears on the website and it doesn't automatically pull new reviews that come through just the ones up until the point of installing the widget.