Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor reviews

Over CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Multi-Vendor is zelfstandige e-commercesoftware waarmee je een online marktplaats kunt creëren.

Meer informatie over CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Beoordelingen van CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 134 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CS-Cart Multi-Vendor eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (134)

Richard
Richard
CEO in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very good eCommerce market software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are extremely happy with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor and would highly recommend it.

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor was very easy to setup and get running quickly. The fact that the software is installed on our own server and there are no limits or extra fees based on users, etc like other online markets makes it easy to justify the upfront costs. There is a lot of flexibility with add-ons and a community of developers behind CS-Cart that allow us to make the marketplace our own. The documentation is also very good allowing for quick answers to our problems. For the couple add-ons that we did need to get developed the process was imple and the rates were reasonable.

Currently the importing of products is very robust and I feel we have not yet fully understood how this all works, but this is just a matter of us getting through that learning curve. If you have not worked with other platforms that are built in a similar way (this reminds me a lot of presta shop) then it may take you a while to understand the logic of how the site is put together.

Francisco
CEO in Spanje
Groothandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quite happy with CS-Cart Multivendor

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am quite happy with CS-Cart Multi-vendor so far. Obviously, there are things that should be improved but overall it is a software that I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to start their business properly, without risking unnecessary money/time.

The support team is very professional, friendly and they usually go straight to the point. Also, one time fee was something that made me go for this software and not others. I like they listen to our needs and try to do they best to implement solutions on the upgrades. The platform works pretty well and it is responsive.

It is not very user-friendly and sometimes it becomes quite complicated to use. For example, if I want to add a video on a product file, I have to embed it with code as there is not chance to just upload it. My vendors do not really get to used to it as they find it tricky to use so I wish it was much more intuitive. For example, one of the hardest parts to configure is the shipping method for every vendor as this also varies depending on the delivery location. I think it could be overall much more intuitive.

Ali
CEO in Pakistan
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Missing Basic Features, Bugs, Security Breaches and Very Bad Client Support

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very very frustrating experience. I was not able to launch the marketplace for more then a year. Simply because it has so many issues. But I have to launch now, because I have to run a business. These guys never talk to their clients. Only if they had let a client talk on the phone and work together to fix application issues. This would have been a very impressive application. But unfortunately bad and arrogant support made me very frustrated and I had to write this review.

I liked the design of the application. The look and feel was good that is why I was attracted to it. Also, the admin demo seemed nice and simple. Also speed is good. I had a good google page speed score while running on AWS.

There are massive problems with this application. I only discovered it when I started to discover those Upon purchase of this application I was given 90 days support period. I thought that if I find any issues, I would be able to use the support time to get the issues fixed. I understand that every software in the world has at least some issues. But I didn't realize that these guys consider 90 days support right from the purchase date till 90 days. That was a shocker. My support period expired and by the time I discovered massive problems, this support was already over. Now they charge even more money just to provide support. Now coming to issues: This application has serious problems. Because if you are talking about running an entire marketplace, you are talking about a big operation. Missing Features or Wrong Functionality: if a brand joins the marketplace, you cannot add their staff. This is such a basic thing and it doesn't even exit in this app. Refund functionality does not substract the amount from accounting. Though I created a work around for it but its a major problem. You cannot add staff for a vendor. And a vendor cannot add their staff in the app. Imagine you are running a marketplace and a large brand joins you. They have many physical stores. You cant add staff. Security Breach: This app allows a vendor to create web pages, blog posts and menu links on the main website. This is a serious issue. And they have not fixed it till today.

Reactie Bolide Network

3 jaar geleden

Hello Ali, We're sorry you were disappointed with our product. Our support service is normally paid like in many other software companies. These 90 days of free support come as a bonus with every license, and it's true that this period starts right after the purchase. Not so long ago, we introduced the Customer Care subscription. It's way more convenient and beneficial than our traditional credit-based support, plus it includes more services than you can get for credits. Regarding the functionality for vendors. Of course, a vendor can add more users to the vendor account. The company can do this in the Vendor panel -> Customers -> Vendor's administrators.

Hannah
Business Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

When they say out of the box, they mean it!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use (after a slight learning curve), out of the box features, lifetime license, and excellent customer support makes this worth every penny.

What I like most: Lifetime license (no monthly payments); excellent and fast customer support; open source (completely customizable).

A little bit difficult to get the hang of the design aspect. If you're used to using blocks to design, it'll be easier. But if you have no experience like I did, there was definitely a learning curve. But once I got the hang of it, it's easy and efficient!

Farai
Executive Officer in Zimbabwe
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Class-leading marketplace solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very happy with the choice that we made in settling on this platform. It is class-leading and provides a robust solution for a multi-vendor marketplace. We are still setting it up fully but we are delighted with the results so far.

We were looking for a solution that would enable us to incorporate an affiliate marketing component. CS-Cart was way ahead of the competition.

The access control module is not as comprehensive as one might want. It therefore is difficult to restrict users from carrying out functions that you may want restricted.

Eric
Eric
VP of Sales in Canada
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Most complete and simple Shopping Cart sofware

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve been using CS-Cart for almost 9 years now on multiple websites. It is my go to e-Commerce platform I recommend to anyone needing a simple, but completely customizable online store. It is incredibly easy to set up, and offers so much customizability out of the box that it is easy to make it unique and professional-looking, on a non-recurring cost model. The Multi-Vendor edition of CS-Cart essentially lets other people sell on your site, while you either take a commision or monthly fee. Vendors get their own login and Admin panel. All you have to do to get started is create “Vendor Plans” you want to offer. For example, you can create a plan called “Basic” that takes 5% commission of any product sold by them, $0 monthly fee, only allows them to have 50 products in their “storefront”, and has a max of $5,000 monthly revenue. You can also choose which category of products they have access to. When a vendor signs up, they just choose which plan they would like, and enter their info. You can approve and deny anyone. CS-Cart displays all the plans on a nice, modern-looking page for you, which you can also customize. Features:
Automatically charge vendors every month or one-time.
Approve products before they’re added to your site.
Vendors can have multiple accounts for different employees.
Vendors can edit the layout of their “storefront”, colors, and even add/modify CSS. (you can disable that if you prefer)
Too much to mention for the amount of space they give you here.

One time fee. You buy it, it’s yours for life. Super easy to customize. A plethora of options. Vendors can customize their storefront. Great forum. People are always willing to help.

This is only a con for me living in Canada, but because they are overseas, the time difference means a delay in response time for any support issues or general questions. Thankfully, I’ve never had any issues!

Raja Ram
Raja Ram
Chief Executive Officer in Nepal
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A great ecommerce software, that grew along with my business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It has been almost 2 year since I have started using CS-Cart Multivendor software for my ecommerce marketplace. I have tried almost 20+ php shopping cart scripts available in market. Prior to using cs-cart multivendor, I had spent thousands of dollars in trying out different solution and opensource software. However, After I purchased cs-cart multi-vendor for my website, I am amazed with cs-cart multivendor features and how it can create boundless possibilities to operate my website. The most thing that I liked about the CS-Cart Multivendor software is the backend/admin section of the software where I have limitless possibilities to configure my website. Whatever the features I can imagine, either it is already built-in or i can find it in the extensive addon marketplace offered by CS-Cart. With cs-cart, I believe my website offers same or better experience than amazon or any other global marketplaces. I am truly thankful to the amazing cs-cart development team. :)

I cannot say cs-cart is perfect in every possible way, the most thing that seem to be lagging in the software is the mobile application. With such an amazing shopping cart software, cs-cart team seem to be overlooking the fact that most of the online shopping happens in mobile applications. I would expect same quality of mobile application bundled with the ca-cart multivendor software so that the entrepreneurs get their arsenal is ready to conquer their dreams.

Zahhar
Zahhar
IT Project Manager in Zwitserland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Solid platform to easily start with a marketplace

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, in my opinion, is mature platform to start with a marketplace within very short timeframe. It has enough features bundled to start your operations, and if you face you are missing something - there are different options to get them without great investments. The most important for me and my clients is that we feel secured: there are always experts around (CS-Cart support or community experts) who are ready to help. I can recommend CS-Cart MV for small- to mid-size business who are looking for a solution to build a marketplace that can operate worldwide, support thousands of products from hundreds of vendors presented in dozen of languages.

1) User-friendly admin area, that is optimized for mobile/tablet browser - highly valued by vendor admins; 2) Great customization possibilities - almost every aspect can be configured, designed, turned on/off, translated or adjusted via the GUI, no need to involve developer; 3) Large helpful community - if you need to make a larger modification you can find inexpensive developers from different countries, or you can ask people at the forum; 4) Great selection of free and paid addons that allow you for implement your custom business processes, intgrate your shop wil myriads of 3rd-party tools. 5) Advanced SEO features that you get out of the box, preconfigured - so you can get pretty good results without spending extra time and money on additional optimization for search engine rankings.

A few features that were required for my case (e.g. granular access control for vendors, filters by color, fuzzy search logic) were available only as paid addons, but not out of the box. I would also appreciate more detailed roadmap to be published, so I would know if it make sense to purchase/ask to develop some functionality as an addon, or I shall wait till it become available as built-in feature. Customer support sometimes is overloaded and cannot provide a quick answer.

Rajendra
Rajendra
Chief Operating Officer in India
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Best Multi-Vendor Software as per my 4 Years of Usage

Opmerkingen: Its Awesome!!!!

There is List of Positive i like in it. 1) Framework Design structure - Cs-cart Team has designed a very flexible framework and internally independent , as a result it becomes easier to develop it to any level. We have created 60 Plugins and running on single platform. When we have so much changes system becomes complicated...but in cs-cart it is not. 2) Easy to start - When we were fresher or a Start-up - the foundation framework supported a Lot. Support by software is very important for any start-up or Business. 3) Security - Cs-cart team is very fast in rectification security even before any user gets experienced. Practically every time cs-cart updates us about any Vulnerability they found. 4) Cs-cart Design also helps to develop in Team. - Just because cs-cart is structurally independent ...we can connect multiple developers on multiple tasks and merge it at last...resulting easy manageable process for development. 5)Support from Cs-cart team and level of upgrades they provide - They are very good and now a days they are working extremely hard and fast to provide good updates to its customer as per Market. I will only say - Its best than anything

At present - Nothing. As everything is possible. and we can do anything we see in Any system on it without any issue or complications

Masha
Masha
Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Very formidable force in e-commerce

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I really like scalability of CS-Cart. It was not overwhelming for me to use when I started few years ago, and now as we grow, we are still able to utilise its advanced features. Some solutions out there become restrictive after a few years, however, this is not the case for CS-Cart. It just helps business to grow and matures with it. Another important aspect of it is that it just works. It is very agile, robust, secure and intuitive for new members. Cs-Cart team keeps on top of all the latest developments and therefore this solutions is very powerful, even just out of the box. There are a few very good developers who specialise in CS-Cart and very tuned into business aspects. As a result, you get some good add ons that keep this solution on the cutting edge of e-commerce.

I can not really find anything bad about Cs-Cart. But if I really need to find something, I would say that although creators of CS-Cart listen to feedback from users, sometimes they do not implement functionalities which are on my wish list. However, these could be too specific to my business and therefore, if nobody else asks for them, they do not get implemented. Great thing is that there are developers out there which can supercharge and evolve Cs-Cart for even the most demanding businesses.

Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Great out the box marketplace platform

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of functionality that this system has straight out the box. I have launched a fully functional marketplace for personalised products with only a tiny spend on software development. All the functionality I would have wanted is already there straight out the box. The options configurations are quite sophisticated so I was able to set up very complex products giving customers the ability to completely personalize their products before ordering. You are able to easily sell digital products as well. The processes have all been well though through. It takes vendors minutes to set up their shipping once you as the marketplace administrator have loaded all the postal codes / locations. You are easily able to set the system up so that you can approve vendors, vendor products and any changes they make to their products before they go live on the storefront. Easy to manage what you charge the vendors and the transaction / financial management is easy to understand and use for both the marketplace admin and the vendors. Its also great that there is so many add-ons that can be purchased in the CS cart marketplace which can literally be clicked on and off. This allowed me to add a messenger tool -customers can message the vendor directly from the storefront to ask questions about the product). It also allowed me to set up a vacation status for when vendors are away (customer cannot order vendors products while vendor is on vacation).

When I first started with the system 3 years ago, the user documentation was really bad and consequently took me forever to figure out how things worked. Its almost as though someone just typed up what they saw on a screenshot but did not explain how it actually worked. However, they have obviously put a lot of effort into the documentation since as now when i look something up, its very clearly explained and easy to follow. When logging an issue, although they respond immediately, they typically take 2-3 days to address the issue. However, when they do, its always 100% and I never have had to go back again on the same issue. Additionally, my issues have never been urgent, so 2-3 days has not bothered me.

James
President in Canada
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything You Need and More!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great overall experience. Now that I have control of how the software works I have real confidence in how I can get my products to the greatest number of people, and to help others get their products online for a fraction of the cost of doing it all themselves.

This software was recommended to me by a website designer. Now that I have worked with the software for a while, I find the software to be very intuitive and easy to use. The best part is that I can do everything myself. I don't have to pay for programming, and I am not paying monthly payments. Between the software functionality and the available add-ons from developers all over the world, there is everything needed for a competitive ecommerce multi-vendor site. I never dreamed I would have the ability to create this type of ecommerce site myself. This software represents an amazing amount of technical ingenuity. There seems to be no end of what a person, with no internet or ecommerce skills can do with it. This program gives me access to an entire world and all the tools to reach it. Since I've been building my site and learning about the CS-Cart community, I am impressed by the constant work of CS-Cart and the world of developers who are constantly updating the software to be at the top of the technological advances in ecommerce online sales and marketing.

Since I was new to ecommerce, it took some time to understand how to manipulate the blocks to organize the information on the page. The learning curve is a bit steep at first if you don't have any experience with using blocks. While the user guide is very helpful in explaining the basics, I found that I spent a bunch of time just moving stuff around and more or less learning by trial and error. The 1-3 minute tutorials don't cover enough info to put the puzzle together quickly and effectively. I would recommend a series of tutorials for beginners, such as myself, that takes more time with learning from scratch, with lots of examples how the blocks work and how all the functionality goes together.

Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

CS-Cart, A Truly Hidden Gem!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been in E-Commerce business (both development and Seller) since 2006. We have some fairly large stores working on Magento for last 6 years. Magento is a well built "Platform" but unfortunately it is far from being an all-in-one E-Commerce package. It HEAVILY relies on add-ons and plug-ins even for some light and simple features. After a while it becomes inevitable for any Magento users that you'll have a hybrid, very difficult to manage, a tangle of little sub-systems developed by many different providers. On top of everything, version 1 is so outdated and version 2 is not on its prime time yet. Both versions are painfully slow and full of strange bugs! You need to take so many miles just to get your website fast enough so your customers can browse your products. So much to say about Magento but I'll cut it quick: We finally gave up! And we have been researching for a replacement package for last 2 years and our choice was CS-Cart. I can confidently say that it is the best decision we have made so far. We have been testing CS-Cart MV for 1 year on a brand new project (it's still in beta phase) but at the end of the day we know we love CS-Cart so we will eventually phase out our Magento stores and migrate all of them to CS-Cart. It's so easy and full of features finally our team can focus on selling something not debugging or code manipulating.

Easy to implement and use Lightning fast, gets A score from any web site speed test out of the box Tons of built in features. You barely need to install any additional add-on. Great support and steady upgrades

The biggest concern is the lack of well built themes and add-ons for very specific needs. Some tiny detailed features need to improve but developers improve the overall package with each upgrade

Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Nothing can beat it.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scaling up an e-commerce business is what seems difficult, but CS-Cart Multivendor helps you in this, now anyone can register and sell their products at your website. Easy to use and hassle free accounting makes one easy to scale up their business. It has each and every feature, you can start your business in no time. A great customer support is what one should take care while going with anyone, believe me CS-Cart gives the best and fast customer support and you will never feel like they are helping you remotely. If you want to start your own e-commerce business where you want your seller to have their personal dashboard with full features, CS-Cart Multivendor is the best product. Nothing can beat it. Very satisfying.

The admin and vendor's panel is very easy to use and that's really matters especially for the first time user. The ease of payment settlement between the vendors is what makes me to fell in love with it. One can easily customize the layout. Inbuilt SEO makes it perfect choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs. Flexibility in setting commission for each category is very important feature which is there in CS-Cart MV. You can create your own promotions. Hassle free accounting, a rich CS-Cart Marketplace and many more amazing features.

Till now I didn't find anything which I like least. Everything is perfect and amazing.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Complete marketplace with a lot of functionality right out of the box

5,0 4 jaar geleden

CS-Cart Multivendor Plus provides out of the box a lot of the functionality we looked for like common product base, reseller microstores, reseller accounting and payments, reseller plans, easy marketing and promotional campaigns. We run also a single store Magento ecommerce site and found that a lot of the functionality we had to purchase as extensions had already been included in CS Cart. CS Cart is also very "light": eventhough our CS cart site contains 10 times the products we have in our Magento store, the size of the database is many times smaller.

The software comes with many features out of the box and others are available from the market place. However, compared to Magento the number of readily available functionality extensions is more limited and the community of freelancers / developers is smaller too. So far this has not been a problem, but it could mean custom development if you want to integrate with your favorite accounting, warehousing, payment, and for example emailing solution. Also, extension updates are typically free only for a certain period of time after which you have to subscribe to the upgrades which can become quite costly.

Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

One of the best Multi-Vendor platforms out there

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is very easy to set up, especially for a non-technical person. It is highly customizable and it has all the functionality you will ever need to launch an online marketplace. And if you manage to find something that is not out of the box, then you have a large marketplace of CS-Cart add-ons, themes and developers ready to customize it according to your needs. You can also rely on the CS-Cart support or community experts, ready to help along the way. I highly recommend.

1. Great customization possibilities - complex back-end with many options available. 2. Large selection of free and paid addons that are simple to install and activate. 3. Many automation tools - from the vendor approving process to the financial management of the platform. 4. It comes with advanced SEO optimization.

Some functionalities are very complicated to set up, they should have a basic set-up and advanced set-up feature. Also, they should work more on the translations options, sometimes the translations don't work correctly.

Debbie
CEO in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

save your money there is NO support

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has so many errors and I did not even get 30 days support after the updating of cs cart as promised in the contract

nothing, it use to be ok but the quality have gone way down

It is now very challenging to maneuver. I updated the cs cart and was expected to get support as the update was big and expensive, but I did not get any support even though the transition to the new website did not go smoothly. No one can make an order without phoning me for support. The new shopping cart was not only a waste of money but I lost a lot of customers! The new website is a nightmare and I can not get ANY support. My emails are being read but not responded to.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Very advanced product for store and multi vendor solutions

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm pleased with it and have already bought 2 licenses. It's a very good solution for a young company that intends to grow to a mid level size.
The technology it's using is quite old, so not too many developers want to work on it, but you must say that it's quite a complete and comprehensive solution that actually works quite well. I can recommend it!

A lot of build in options and a nicely developed marketplace with extensions. I also like that it's developing a bit faster in the recent year. Some features are very neatly done and implemented, very easy to use.

Some functionalities (not that many) are so complicated to use and have no support pages, that they are unfair to be called built in features.

Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Review of CS-Cart marketplace

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The advantage of Cs-Cart unlike some other platforms is that it is easy to add add-ons created by developers and therefore easy to model in our own way.

The fact that the software is multi-vendor helps a lot to add value to the customers and to the seller. It is still quick to set up, in terms of the base. There are a multitude of features which are very handy for customer and seller management.

Managing and adding products is still quite simple, on the other hand when it comes to the design and display management of the pages it is quite complicated. We are far from the ease of Shopify. If only the icons of the blocks which are often all the same, and we don't really know what they do at the start. I would say the biggest loophole in CS-Cart is really this part. Not to mention that the software comes with a basic template which is rather outdated. Luckily there are several templates that you can buy online.

Jean
Chairman and CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

There is absolutely no other business platform which can compare to CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very User friendly, Very Secure and more reliable than any other Business Platform. I don't want to tell the platform name but I tried one which is claimed to be the top one on the market and I was disappointed and decided to switch to CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software; since then, I fell more serious about business and really have the peace of mind concerning the best security system for eCommerce. So, if you are really care about Security and more reliable about your business, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is the only option for you; if you are not concerning about Security, you can pick any one of them.

My concern is only about the price but it worth it.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Cs-cart

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The features are perfect for someone who want to launch a marketplace, you have all you need to launch your marketplace quickly. They often update, which has always been at the forefront of updates from other market players such as paypal or DHL for example. It's very easy to understand the back office : how to add product, how to add category, vendors plans... And even you have huge needs, there is Multi-Vendor Plus. It's THE software for anyone who want to launch a marketplace without spending a fortune

I think there are only one thing, the default design. I think they can do a effort to do a better modern design.

Amarachi
Owner / Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Platform For An E-commerce Online Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am beyond satisfied with using CS-cart to accomplish my business goals. I couldn't have asked for a better e-commerce platform.

CS-Cart had all the features I needed. I had zero experience with web development but surprisingly, it was incredibly easy for me to customize my site the way I wanted. I am very happy I made the decision to use CS-art for my online business.

The only thing I found a little stressful was the difficulty in Contacting customer support. it's possible the delay is as a result of the time difference between my country and where customer support. Overall, I haven't had much reason to contact customer support

Christian
Owner in VK
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Service and Buying Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is SUPERB. I would recommend without hesitation. The price is fair, customer service is fantastic and the software is solid. What more can you ask?...

CS-Cart is totally flexible and open source, they literally have hundreds of useful and beneficial add ons. Customer service is fantastic, I had a issue and they replied back within an hour or so. Major PRO is that they haven’t just designed the software and left it, there actually constantly upgrading, adding addons etc.

Thinking what is a negative for this software, nothing comes into my head.

Sophie Emily
Sophie Emily
Founder & CEO in VK
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Just overwhelmed by this software!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

EVERYTHING! For one year, I was looking for a good multivendor software and I tested several ones. But CS-Cart Multivendor has completely excelled my expectations also because the cost-effectiveness is excellent. You don't find this anywhere else... Everything is extremely user-friendly and highly customizable. You can set as much tax rules you want, shipping methods and much more. Also, when I need help, CS-Cart answers within 1-2 days which is just awesome. Oh and I'm an absolute beginner in coding but I managed everything by my own (www.urbankissed.com) because it is so easy to use!

The credits I need to pay when I need help could be a bit cheaper. But that's it!

George
George
Seo Marketer in Roemenië
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Best ecommerce platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any problem we had, we solved everything very quickly with excellent support provided by cs-cart.com

It is a complete eCommerce platform, all you need to open an online store market.Under the license, you get a complete platform without having to buy additional modules to open an online store.

In my opinion, compared to other platforms, I have nothing to reproach