MV Plus Review

Plamen G.
Proprietor
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Otherwise, it's a pleasure to work with the product description and variations, listing one product in multiple categories is a big plus, provided you are the only vendor on the market. In order to make it fully correspond to its name, purpose and promise, one has to spend at least 500 hours of expert developers work.

Pluspunten: I have migrated from another multi-thousand dollar auction platform to MV Plus because of its dynamic structure, multi-language support - only this paid the price of the transition, as it spared me $3000 for translating the interface into three additional languages, and, finally, the wide developers net producing multiple add-ons and modules for meeting almost all needs. On top of that, the friendly support forums for international and domestic users. Software was easy to install and didn't require additional server modifications and hardening.

Minpunten: It turned out that the multi-vendor was in fact extended mono-cart software allowing multiple vendors from one only country. It doesn't provide appropriate instruments for accommodating a truly international vendor-base. To list one of the many problems: Destination points (Locations, Shipping zones) are available only for a single vendor use. If shipping zones are created for a vendor from Berlin, the vendor from Athens or Paris will not be able to use them, forget about the vendor from Delhi. Vendors should be able to assign their own shipping zones and consequently different rates – but they are not allowed to do so. As a site administrator I am facing the dilemma of creating as many shipping zones as there are countries and states/provinces in the world, or create one common shipping zone for all, including all countries and possible states in them. CS-Cart architects stubbornly refuse to recognize the problem and provide a solution. So, no Multi-Vendor here. You should be prepared to invest thousands of dollars for developing your own integration with the shipping services you need – if you don’t happen to use or don’t like the prices of DHL, USPS and Fedex. My customers and the customers of my vendors don’t like them. More about the other problems and issues, see on our corporate site.

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor was a major upgrade for my marketplace!

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Meghan M.
Administrator/Owner
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Prior to finding CS-Cart, I had been running my marketplace on a couple of other platforms. I started on Shopify, but the cost became prohibitive. Then I moved to Opencart, which allowed me to control my costs, but the user interface for both the admin and vendors left a lot to be desired in its complexity. I looked through a lot of marketplace platforms, weighing both the cost and the functionality and longevity, and CS-Cart stood out as my best option. I have been running my marketplace on CS-Cart for over a year now and I am so happy with my experience, and I'm not looking to move it off the CS-Cart platform.

Pluspunten: My favorite features about CS-Cart are the ease of design, the many available add-ons, the upgrades, the payment gateways offered and the ease of function. As far as design goes, it is so easy for me to change the home page layout on a regular basis with the use of blocks and the simple drag-and-drop functionality. I use the banners throughout my site, and it's nice to be able to switch them out so easily, as well as move the featured products and categories around. I also use a lot of add-ons to flesh out my marketing, design, payment and vendor capabilities. If there's a function I need, there is always an add-on I can find to add that function to my site. Same goes for the CS-Cart upgrades – I can't tell you how many times that CS-Cart has found a solution for a problem I had before I knew I had it! As far as payments, the integration with Paypal Adaptive/Marketplace and Stripe have made it so easy to pay out my vendors immediately once they have made a sale, as well as collect my commission. This all happens without me having to intervene in any way, which makes my job as an administrator of 300+ companies very easy! And finally, the ease with which my vendors can upload/clone products and monitor their sales is very important to me as the administrator. It not only helps me recruit new vendors to our marketplace, it also makes it very easy for me to manage products and sales.

Minpunten: There are very few cons in my experience with CS-Cart. One thing is the learning curve is different for the vendors, many of whom are used to selling on Shopify or Etsy, but I have had very few complaints and the majority of my vendors have found our system easy to adapt to. The only other minor issue I have encountered is some of my Paypal Adaptive orders going to Incomplete instead of Paid status, but with CS-Cart's system it's very easy to cross check any incomplete orders with my Paypal sales and change the status to Paid if need be. This may also be an issue with Paypal Adaptive, which has been discontinued in favor of Paypal Marketplace. The latest version of CS- Cart runs Paypal Marketplace, so an upgrade should fix this issue.

More than 10 years with this THE BEST CART SOFTWARE

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Veliša B.
IT Manager
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: First multivendor shop we made at 2010.
It is easy to use, wery well organized, feature-rich, user-friendly and easy customizable cart software for multi-vendor e-commerce business. It was easy to adjust it to Serbian market, language and laws.
Our vendors are wery satisfied with tools they have. They can use and manage it fast, with no problems for people that have no experiance with webshops software.
You can start e-commerce business with vendors personal fully featured dashboard on CS-Cart Multivendor in just little effort. Simple and the best multivendor cart software for me. You realy get what you payde for.
We are very happy so far - please keep with this good work!

Pluspunten: Complete. All we need is here.
We are using CS Cart more than 10 years (our first shop started at 2009.) - for all our shops with great pleasure, and found it very easy to make, costumize and maintein.
WE DID NOT HAVE ANY SECURITY ISSUE FOR ALL THIS PERIOD. Admin friendly.
Everything that we need to make our cart recognisable, different and specialy prepared for each of our costumers is here. We are more then satisfied with its functionalities and support from Simtech Development and forum community.
Standard features are great to start with, (it offers features that other platforms don't), but we have done many special customization - and it was very easy with tools that are already there.
Advanced SEO optimization is big plus.
It is easy to find a lot of 3rd party add-ons and themes at affordable prices, AND IT IS VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND USE THEM.

Minpunten: We have no problems or issues that we can not solve - thanks to Simtech Development :).

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an Affordable, Feature-rich, and Multilingual eCommerce Platform

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Founder, CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: 1- Speed: My store achieved a score of 98% on Google Page Speed Insights tool without any third-party solutions. Using only Multivendor, Digitalocean Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting, and few server tweaks that can be found on CS-Cart forums, you can get fast, reliable and secure MultiveVendor store. 2- Easy to Install and Configure: Eventhough I am not a developer, I was able to configure most of the store features. For the installation, CS-Cart team provides an automation tool using Ansible Playbook which does most of the job for you. All you have to do is to follow the tutorial on their forum, and the tool will configure, optimize, secure the server for you on Digital Ocean. 3- Localization and Internationalization: Yes, Multivendor from CS-Cart fits and works for any language. My store using two languages; English (LTR) and Arabic (RTL). I had no issues flip as per the language direction as well as translate almost every aspect of my store. 4- OpenSource: Using Multivendor Solution, you pay less and get more! Before I go with Multi-Vendor from CS-Cart I did extensive research on which Platform I should choose. One of the main reason why I chose Multi-Vendor is that it is 100% Opensource. You own the code, you change the code, you extend it as you grow. Other platforms are expensive and encrypted code. 5- Software Structure: Multi-Vendor uses the same concept of WordPress for files overriding and theme dependency. You can build a new theme, override any template

Minpunten: So far I had no serious issues using Multi-Vendor. However, I would say:

1- Currency sign is not translatable. It is not an issue for currencies that use a unified Sign; such as US Dollar ( Sign is $). Some currencies, especially in my region, has different sign per language. However, I was able to translate it by hiring a developer for 1-hour work.
2- Product Naming should be reconsidered: In the beginning, I was confused between CS-Cart as a Company, CS-Cart as a Solution, Multi-Vendor as a Word, and Multi-Vendor as a Platform. To make it easier, I can explain the following: CS-Cart is a company who owns two e-Commerce solutions. One is called CS-Cart; which is a solution for online stores (Like Magento). The other is called Multi-Vendor, which is a solution for an online marketplaces

Most complete and simple Shopping Cart sofware

Eric B.
VP of Sales
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve been using CS-Cart for almost 9 years now on multiple websites. It is my go to e-Commerce platform I recommend to anyone needing a simple, but completely customizable online store. It is incredibly easy to set up, and offers so much customizability out of the box that it is easy to make it unique and professional-looking, on a non-recurring cost model. The Multi-Vendor edition of CS-Cart essentially lets other people sell on your site, while you either take a commision or monthly fee. Vendors get their own login and Admin panel. All you have to do to get started is create “Vendor Plans” you want to offer. For example, you can create a plan called “Basic” that takes 5% commission of any product sold by them, $0 monthly fee, only allows them to have 50 products in their “storefront”, and has a max of $5,000 monthly revenue. You can also choose which category of products they have access to. When a vendor signs up, they just choose which plan they would like, and enter their info. You can approve and deny anyone. CS-Cart displays all the plans on a nice, modern-looking page for you, which you can also customize. Features:
Automatically charge vendors every month or one-time.
Approve products before they’re added to your site.
Vendors can have multiple accounts for different employees.
Vendors can edit the layout of their “storefront”, colors, and even add/modify CSS. (you can disable that if you prefer)
Too much to mention for the amount of space they give you here.

Pluspunten: One time fee. You buy it, it’s yours for life.
Super easy to customize.
A plethora of options.
Vendors can customize their storefront.
Great forum. People are always willing to help.

Minpunten: This is only a con for me living in Canada, but because they are overseas, the time difference means a delay in response time for any support issues or general questions. Thankfully, I’ve never had any issues!

Great out the box marketplace platform

Head: Solutions Delivery
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of functionality that this system has straight out the box. I have launched a fully functional marketplace for personalised products with only a tiny spend on software development. All the functionality I would have wanted is already there straight out the box. The options configurations are quite sophisticated so I was able to set up very complex products giving customers the ability to completely personalize their products before ordering. You are able to easily sell digital products as well.
The processes have all been well though through. It takes vendors minutes to set up their shipping once you as the marketplace administrator have loaded all the postal codes / locations.
You are easily able to set the system up so that you can approve vendors, vendor products and any changes they make to their products before they go live on the storefront.
Easy to manage what you charge the vendors and the transaction / financial management is easy to understand and use for both the marketplace admin and the vendors.
Its also great that there is so many add-ons that can be purchased in the CS cart marketplace which can literally be clicked on and off. This allowed me to add a messenger tool -customers can message the vendor directly from the storefront to ask questions about the product). It also allowed me to set up a vacation status for when vendors are away (customer cannot order vendors products while vendor is on vacation).

Minpunten: When I first started with the system 3 years ago, the user documentation was really bad and consequently took me forever to figure out how things worked. Its almost as though someone just typed up what they saw on a screenshot but did not explain how it actually worked. However, they have obviously put a lot of effort into the documentation since as now when i look something up, its very clearly explained and easy to follow.
When logging an issue, although they respond immediately, they typically take 2-3 days to address the issue. However, when they do, its always 100% and I never have had to go back again on the same issue. Additionally, my issues have never been urgent, so 2-3 days has not bothered me.

A great ecommerce software, that grew along with my business.

Raja ram N.
Chief Executive Officer
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has been almost 2 year since I have started using CS-Cart Multivendor software for my ecommerce marketplace. I have tried almost 20+ php shopping cart scripts available in market. Prior to using cs-cart multivendor, I had spent thousands of dollars in trying out different solution and opensource software. However, After I purchased cs-cart multi-vendor for my website, I am amazed with cs-cart multivendor features and how it can create boundless possibilities to operate my website. The most thing that I liked about the CS-Cart Multivendor software is the backend/admin section of the software where I have limitless possibilities to configure my website. Whatever the features I can imagine, either it is already built-in or i can find it in the extensive addon marketplace offered by CS-Cart. With cs-cart, I believe my website offers same or better experience than amazon or any other global marketplaces. I am truly thankful to the amazing cs-cart development team. :)

Minpunten: I cannot say cs-cart is perfect in every possible way, the most thing that seem to be lagging in the software is the mobile application. With such an amazing shopping cart software, cs-cart team seem to be overlooking the fact that most of the online shopping happens in mobile applications. I would expect same quality of mobile application bundled with the ca-cart multivendor software so that the entrepreneurs get their arsenal is ready to conquer their dreams.

Solid platform to easily start with a marketplace

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Zahhar K.
IT Project Manager
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, in my opinion, is mature platform to start with a marketplace within very short timeframe. It has enough features bundled to start your operations, and if you face you are missing something - there are different options to get them without great investments. The most important for me and my clients is that we feel secured: there are always experts around (CS-Cart support or community experts) who are ready to help. I can recommend CS-Cart MV for small- to mid-size business who are looking for a solution to build a marketplace that can operate worldwide, support thousands of products from hundreds of vendors presented in dozen of languages.

Pluspunten: 1) User-friendly admin area, that is optimized for mobile/tablet browser - highly valued by vendor admins; 2) Great customization possibilities - almost every aspect can be configured, designed, turned on/off, translated or adjusted via the GUI, no need to involve developer; 3) Large helpful community - if you need to make a larger modification you can find inexpensive developers from different countries, or you can ask people at the forum; 4) Great selection of free and paid addons that allow you for implement your custom business processes, intgrate your shop wil myriads of 3rd-party tools. 5) Advanced SEO features that you get out of the box, preconfigured - so you can get pretty good results without spending extra time and money on additional optimization for search engine rankings.

Minpunten: A few features that were required for my case (e.g. granular access control for vendors, filters by color, fuzzy search logic) were available only as paid addons, but not out of the box. I would also appreciate more detailed roadmap to be published, so I would know if it make sense to purchase/ask to develop some functionality as an addon, or I shall wait till it become available as built-in feature. Customer support sometimes is overloaded and cannot provide a quick answer.

CS-CART MULTI VENDOR is a great platform for eCommerce, with lots of built in Add-ons and features

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
MD
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s the great platform to build eCommerce Multi-Vendor site, with lots of use-full add-ons and customization. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Software is a great product for Multi-Vendor site as per our experience.

Pluspunten: CS-CART is one of the best CMS (Content Management System) platforms for eCommerce out there, have used it to personally from last 4 year.
Some of the best features of CS-CART include :
1) Easy to Install Themes - You can find thousands themes design that suits for your CS-CART site or you can have one developed.
2) Add-ons - Can find lots of use full Add-ons which can make CS-CART Multi-Vendor more power full, Accretive and user (customer) friendly.
3) Ease of use - You can setup CS-Cart Multi-Vendor with in few minutes and run your site immediately after installing.
4) Customization - You can create and customize world class eCommerce Multi-Vendor site with CS-Cart, the level of customization from add-ons, to themes to editing the code makes your site with almost endless possibilities.
5) Built In features - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor has some great built in features, like the ability to create posts and pages on the fly, power full SEO features which is very important, customer review and ranking on product. One Click to Buy.

Minpunten: We didn’t find any big issue about the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. Need more power full and attractive themes specially for CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.

Best Multi-Vendor Software as per my 4 Years of Usage

Rajendra J.
Chief Operating Officer
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Its Awesome!!!!

Pluspunten: There is List of Positive i like in it. 1) Framework Design structure - Cs-cart Team has designed a very flexible framework and internally independent , as a result it becomes easier to develop it to any level. We have created 60 Plugins and running on single platform. When we have so much changes system becomes complicated...but in cs-cart it is not. 2) Easy to start - When we were fresher or a Start-up - the foundation framework supported a Lot. Support by software is very important for any start-up or Business. 3) Security - Cs-cart team is very fast in rectification security even before any user gets experienced. Practically every time cs-cart updates us about any Vulnerability they found. 4) Cs-cart Design also helps to develop in Team. - Just because cs-cart is structurally independent ...we can connect multiple developers on multiple tasks and merge it at last...resulting easy manageable process for development. 5)Support from Cs-cart team and level of upgrades they provide - They are very good and now a days they are working extremely hard and fast to provide good updates to its customer as per Market. I will only say - Its best than anything

Minpunten: At present - Nothing. As everything is possible. and we can do anything we see in Any system on it without any issue or complications

CS-Cart, A Truly Hidden Gem!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Managing Partner
Meubels, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been in E-Commerce business (both development and Seller) since 2006. We have some fairly large stores working on Magento for last 6 years. Magento is a well built "Platform" but unfortunately it is far from being an all-in-one E-Commerce package. It HEAVILY relies on add-ons and plug-ins even for some light and simple features. After a while it becomes inevitable for any Magento users that you'll have a hybrid, very difficult to manage, a tangle of little sub-systems developed by many different providers. On top of everything, version 1 is so outdated and version 2 is not on its prime time yet. Both versions are painfully slow and full of strange bugs! You need to take so many miles just to get your website fast enough so your customers can browse your products. So much to say about Magento but I'll cut it quick: We finally gave up! And we have been researching for a replacement package for last 2 years and our choice was CS-Cart. I can confidently say that it is the best decision we have made so far. We have been testing CS-Cart MV for 1 year on a brand new project (it's still in beta phase) but at the end of the day we know we love CS-Cart so we will eventually phase out our Magento stores and migrate all of them to CS-Cart. It's so easy and full of features finally our team can focus on selling something not debugging or code manipulating.

Pluspunten: Easy to implement and use
Lightning fast, gets A score from any web site speed test out of the box
Tons of built in features. You barely need to install any additional add-on.
Great support and steady upgrades

Minpunten: The biggest concern is the lack of well built themes and add-ons for very specific needs.
Some tiny detailed features need to improve but developers improve the overall package with each upgrade

Very formidable force in e-commerce

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Masha S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like scalability of CS-Cart. It was not overwhelming for me to use when I started few years ago, and now as we grow, we are still able to utilise its advanced features. Some solutions out there become restrictive after a few years, however, this is not the case for CS-Cart. It just helps business to grow and matures with it. Another important aspect of it is that it just works. It is very agile, robust, secure and intuitive for new members. Cs-Cart team keeps on top of all the latest developments and therefore this solutions is very powerful, even just out of the box. There are a few very good developers who specialise in CS-Cart and very tuned into business aspects. As a result, you get some good add ons that keep this solution on the cutting edge of e-commerce.

Minpunten: I can not really find anything bad about Cs-Cart. But if I really need to find something, I would say that although creators of CS-Cart listen to feedback from users, sometimes they do not implement functionalities which are on my wish list. However, these could be too specific to my business and therefore, if nobody else asks for them, they do not get implemented. Great thing is that there are developers out there which can supercharge and evolve Cs-Cart for even the most demanding businesses.

After 2 years of using CS-Cart MV

Mark M.
Independent Consultant
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its a great experience using CS-Cart MV, I dont have a lot of Vendors, but focusing on a few line of products. Our vendors like it, especially that products can be approved by admin before going live in one click!

Pluspunten: I have been using CS-Cart MV for 3 years now without any issues. It has all the features you can ever imagine if you compare to any Multivendor platform like Amazon..Its fast, changes are applied instantly, product options are amazing. You can also act on behalf of Vendors from the admin Panel and process orders. I dont have the latest update but I have been using my version without bugs whatsoever. I have tried many others platforms, I would say this is the easiest one to use by far. You can also find a lot of 3rd party add-ons and themes at affordable prices. I also like the import/export tool and its responsive on any plattform you are using. Great work from CS-Cart team and developers, keep it up.

Minpunten: Nothing really, I discovered one bug when adding products with variables options, some work to be done manually, but I am sure this has been resolved in one of the updates I dont have. Another thing is the display of products on mobile, I would like to have 2 products per row by default instead of one.

Nothing can beat it.

Volunteer
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Scaling up an e-commerce business is what seems difficult, but CS-Cart Multivendor helps you in this, now anyone can register and sell their products at your website. Easy to use and hassle free accounting makes one easy to scale up their business. It has each and every feature, you can start your business in no time. A great customer support is what one should take care while going with anyone, believe me CS-Cart gives the best and fast customer support and you will never feel like they are helping you remotely. If you want to start your own e-commerce business where you want your seller to have their personal dashboard with full features, CS-Cart Multivendor is the best product. Nothing can beat it. Very satisfying.

Pluspunten: The admin and vendor's panel is very easy to use and that's really matters especially for the first time user.
The ease of payment settlement between the vendors is what makes me to fell in love with it. One can easily customize the layout. Inbuilt SEO makes it perfect choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs. Flexibility in setting commission for each category is very important feature which is there in CS-Cart MV. You can create your own promotions. Hassle free accounting, a rich CS-Cart Marketplace and many more amazing features.

Minpunten: Till now I didn't find anything which I like least. Everything is perfect and amazing.

Hands down the best software we've implemented for multi-vendor platforms!

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Phil K.
Founder and CEO
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started using CS-Cart 6 years ago, and we haven't looked back since. Our buyers and sellers love it, and that's why we love it, because ultimately that's the experience we want our customers to enjoy.

Pluspunten: We picked CS-Cart out of 8 different other software (including Magento) and I have to say it's the best decision we ever made. CS-Cart was so easy to install and configure, and great value for money without compromising on any of the key functionality, quality and reliability we needed. There are plenty of themes and add-ons to choose from as well as great built-in features out of the box - including SEO features which is critical for a high trafficked site like ours. The product is easy to customise and gave us endless possibilities with integrating with other parts of our site, such as community and CRM.

Minpunten: We're located in Australia, so the one concern we had originally was whether support will be tardy or inefficient, but the team at CS-Cart were always responsive, knowledgeable and go beyond their call of duty to help out. The service was awesome!

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor - a cheap but feature-rich Marketplace platform

Günter W.
Regionalleiter
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started our Marketplace in April 2017 and we had purchases on the first day we started ... that was a great feeling.
Now one and a half year later, we have over 100 Vendors and over 10.000 Products and we are still growing.
In the next month our Marketplace will be the first in this class of Marketplaces (Handmade jewelery, clothings, furniture and so on) in Germany which realized "Mobile First" ... thanks to Simtech Development.
So we are happy that we decided to buy CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Pluspunten: - a fair price for a powerful tool - it's not very expensive but it has many features you need for a marketplace
- You can start immediately after installing
- There are a lot of tutorials - so you can learn fast and understand all of the features
- There are many add-ons you can install for small money
- It's fast and it has everything on board for perfect SEO
- There are many good developers like Simtech Dev. who can help you for a small fee to create some individual modifications

Minpunten: - The translations don't work too perfect sometimes - my common language is German ... that could be better
- German law is sometimes very strange, so we need a lot of modifications to be within German law ... a complete package for German law would be great like in Magento

Simple but Powerful, Loaded with features and easy to modify if required

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Ayman M.
CEO & Owner
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all positive experience, I can recommended to everyone. I love their customer service. My developers always inform me that it is a pretty well organized software when we need to create add-ons or modifications. Last point, I love the fact that it is a one time fee with nothing monthly after that.

Pluspunten: I've been using CS-Cart Multi Vendor for 3 years now.
Pros: Easy of managing. Loaded with features. Many times I needed some modifications or changes, so my developers found it easy to create add-ons and even to modify in its core as it is super organized code wise. My customers like it and my admin team finds it easy to deal with.
Also, I have to mention that they have an amazing customer service team who really strives to help me on time and don't leave me until I'm completely satisfied.

Minpunten: To be honest I can't say I can see any cons, the only thing is that the mobile app that they have can not be modified (custom modification) if I needed to but it is not a big deal as the current version is pretty satisfactory.

Perfect for running your own marketplace!

Toiny W.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am the owner of multi-vendor marketplace. That means we have about 50 vendors, selling similar products, on one site. CS MV means I can do all the tough behind the scenes work, and my vendors can focus on their branding, products & sales. It is an ideal set-up for people wanting to work from home or earn a little cash.

Pluspunten: It is so customizable. It is easy to create your own unique look & feel across your site, and still customize special pages (for holidays, events, or even daily deals). The built in features mean you do not need to know how to code. You can build it from the tools available.

Minpunten: I have been using this software for my multi-vendor marketplace for 5 years. Initially there were some features not available, however, the team behind the software is amazing! Every request I made, they took seriously. There are now new ways for customers to sort, filter and search for the products they want from any page. The capability is phenomenal.

Complete multi-vendor & absolute turnkey solutions for ecommerce business

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
S m mamunur R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using the CS-Cart multi-vendor software since 1 year for our site and really very pleased with this platform. We are improving everyday with it!

Pluspunten: This is simple, well organized, feature-rich and ready software for multi-vendor based ecommerce business. Just need to install it and start selling products. Also there are lot of opportunities to scale it up by customizing everything according to the needs to meet a big dream in ecommerce business world.

Minpunten: CS-Cart itself is very rich, no doubt! but when you need something extra features, you may look for other service provider who can provide this support. There are huge number of agencies available in their marketplace. but unfortunately when we browse their site/communicate, some/most of them are not proactive, you may see some demos do not work, inactive/slow email response, their developed templates/addons may not up to date etc. overall it can disappoint you easily. But still few of them are very proactive and up to date and can give you best standard support you need.
I found no issues yet with CS-Cart itself.

Marketplace App to Compete in a Competitive Space

Head of Online eCommerce and Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience from beginning to end, from comparing different marketplace software applications, to deciding, implementation and after sales support has and continues to be a positive experience unlike may other applications. It took me many months to first search for marketplace applications, research and compare them and ask a whole lot of questions (in fact one popular marketplace I contacted them at least a dozen times without a single response!) and finally choose on one which I felt would suit my business needs.

Pluspunten: I found this software to be feature rich similar to the world's well known marketplaces. It offers a far greater ability of control and creativity something which of course is not so with other apps. For those those who wish, there is a large choice of templates suitable to almost any type of marketplace as well as various add-on apps. the customer service is truly exceptional! Over the years I have used many different software applications but the service has always fallen short however the tech support at CS-Cart is truly exceptional.

Minpunten: It can be a bit daunting to proceed and work through the setup stages and get your head around some of the more technical aspects but in view of the many features of the software it is understandable.

My experience with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

Osman V.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Multi-Vendor: Engaging in the international e-commerce platform is perhaps one of the most challenging projection for me. But still I consider it worth trying li̇felong if needed. It is a time demanding job with many aspects to master.

Pluspunten: The software's global aspect is the most attractive part in my opinion. International payment methods and shipping methods along with localization features make it the most rich featured multi-vendor software around. Its scalability and pricing consciousness is excellent and it provides full development control as an open-source script.

Minpunten: As a passionate user of Multi-Vendor, there is really not much to object except some features like multi-lingual export/import of data (categories only) which is really time consuming. Beyond that, qualitative themes availability in the "marketplace" falls a bit short.

One of the best Multi-Vendor platforms out there

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Marketplace Project Manager
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is very easy to set up, especially for a non-technical person. It is highly customizable and it has all the functionality you will ever need to launch an online marketplace. And if you manage to find something that is not out of the box, then you have a large marketplace of CS-Cart add-ons, themes and developers ready to customize it according to your needs. You can also rely on the CS-Cart support or community experts, ready to help along the way. I highly recommend.

Pluspunten: 1. Great customization possibilities - complex back-end with many options available.
2. Large selection of free and paid addons that are simple to install and activate.
3. Many automation tools - from the vendor approving process to the financial management of the platform.
4. It comes with advanced SEO optimization.

Minpunten: Some functionalities are very complicated to set up, they should have a basic set-up and advanced set-up feature. Also, they should work more on the translations options, sometimes the translations don't work correctly.

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor - A Great eCommerce script

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is Excellent. I would recommend CS-Cart to anyone. Excellent script. Very professional. Easy to use. Thank you CS-Cart Team. You guys making e-Commerce business easy.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and clean. A very easy to use & Excellent software with highly recommended customer service. It has more than 100 features that a marketplace requires and they still adding features according to market requirements. Multivendor is Easy for administrator, Easy for sellers and Easy for users. Everything is outstanding. And most important easy to update latest version directly from their server to my server. Within click of few buttons your multivendor script will be updated to the latest version.

Minpunten: So far I am not able to find anything which I like least. Everything so far is in good shape. And development team is working hard on launching the updated version according to current e-commerce trend.

MultiVendor marketplace is the best ready for production solution out there!

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of the best experiences I've had working on an ecommerce projects so far.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to work with, the features are in abundance, and it caters to pretty much every scenario covered in running a multi-vendor marketplace operation. It is also developer friendly, so developing custom modules is easy. The support from cs-cart is also one of their best features.

Minpunten: Front-end interface needs an upgrade. There are a lot of JS libraries catering to super fast front-ends. This is one area that CS-Cart should focus their energy on. I understand that it can be done with custom theme development as well, but I'd like CS-Cart's official support on it. We have seen that with recent upgrades, the admin panel has received a good facelift. But the "responsive" theme that cs-cart delivers by default, needs a lot of rewrite, or perhaps a decoupling from the core smarty engine and make it more API-driven.

Best Multi-Vendor solution

Osama A.
Finance Accounting Analyst
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like the fast support and the constant updates. Plus, the platform is so flexible, which makes it great with the add-ons.

Pluspunten: I've been looking for a Multi-vendor platform for a long time. I even reach development companies to build it for me. I was willing to pay up to $30,000 to have a professional one. The market is full with the e-shopping platforms, but no one is supporting the Multi-Vendor platform as CS cart. It is easy to use and to build without any professional help. It was built from the scratch to support Multi-vendors, not like other e-commerce services where you have the multi-vendor as an add-ons feature.

Minpunten: You will need some time to wrap your head around the dashboard. And this is normal for all e-commerce software.