Finally a Video App that Makes Video Creation Easy!

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Shannon L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I own a social media agency that works with many small business owners with extremely limited budgets. Wave makes it possible for us to either create videos for them at a very affordable price or we train them on how to use the platform themselves. Their videos come out looking professional and they like that.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the ability to easily create several canvas options for all the different social platforms. It also has a very robust stock image and stock video library to pull from.

Minpunten: I do not like the inability to customize the watermark and the challenge to adjust the call to action option at the end of each video.

Wave.video Review

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019
Rosa G.
Freelancer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Useful to create promotional videos, allowing me to work on any computer since it is an online platform. Since it is very intuitive and fast it saves a lot of time. I really like the libraries and having access to high-quality stock content like photos, videos, and audio. If you don´t have a need for a more complex video editor, this will do the trick and allow you to speed up your work.

Pluspunten: - Pricing is good and affordable
- Allows to create nice promotional videos for social media advertising
- Allows to create full HD videos
- Does not require video editing experience
- Nice and multiple templates
- There are tutorials available
- No need to install or download anything
- Robust and solid libraries
- High-quality free assets available
- You can easily change the video size to fit several social media platforms

Minpunten: - Free plan is really limited
- There is a learning curve, but it is not as complicated as other online editors
- You cannot download videos using the free version
- Text animation features are limited

van Animatron op 17-12-2019

Thank you Rosa. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write a review.
In regards to the free plan, we strive to find a balance between giving value to the community (for free) and supporting our financial needs through our paid plans, this means we have to have some limitations in place. We are about to release some major improvements over the next few months and I hope they raise bring your 4-start appreciation to a 5 star!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or requests. You are also welcome to join our community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/wave.video/
- Daniel

One of the best video editing platform

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Thamara D.
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was able to create branded video with high quality output to increase our audience. It is not very difficult to use and understand.

Pluspunten: With this platform, we can create videos which can increase our product audience. We can have video library which is built-in with the platform and we can use that stock videos to our videos.Even we can set multiple clips and make a video within few minutes.Also, with the drag-and-drop media upload feature will help to creators to reduce time when creating videos.Even we can add GIF images or stickers to our video with the platform.

Minpunten: If we are planing to use free subscription plan, we need to remember that there will be watermark on all created videos. Also required some key knowledge regrading video editing skills.

Amazing Video Creation Tool

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Tigran K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is very positive. I highly recommend this tool.

Pluspunten: Wave.video offers everything that you might need for creating a video. I mostly use it for social network videos. For this function everything is just perfect. The price is great. The tool doesn't fail to deliver. It works great. It has a library of free stock videos and pictures. I wouldn't say it's perfect because most of the time I can't find the stuff I need in the free library, but the great thing is that you can upload your own content.

Minpunten: It can be very slow and freezes a lot too. That's the main con about this tool. Also poor stock library. You will probably have to provide your own stock footage or purchase one of the paid ones.

van Animatron op 13-11-2019

Thanks for the Kind words Tigran,
We are very glad that you find value in our offering.
I am happy to notify you that we will soon dramatically increase the free stock offering (YAY), that will help a lot.
Also, we would love to know more about your freezing problem, could you please email our support team with details? If there is a bug, we want to fix it!
Kindly yours,

Great for this Novice

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Hannah T.
Recruiting Director
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have gotten a lot of great feedback within our company that they enjoy the videos. We are using them to highlight current employees and their personal and professional achievements. Our goal is to use this as a tool to recruit and retain great talent. As well as boost morale within our company. Although I can be frustrated with the

Pluspunten: This interface is extremely user friendly, which I love! I like the folder function, the automatic save ability, and the theme suggestions. I love that I have the ability to upload my own font. That is huge in terms of maintaining graphic standards and raising brand awareness! I also really like the different options provided as ways to make the text interactive.

Minpunten: 2 really big cons: 1) when I review my edits in this program, the video and audio do not always align. Often times, there is a lag of video to audio - regardless if the audio is from the video or overlay. Therefore, I cannot be sure I have the video exactly the way I want it (audio, images, text, etc.). I understand playing the video in low res while editing because of the amount of data it requires. Furthermore, I am consistently streaming 90 Mbps through our internet provider directly to my computer, so I don't think it is a matter of low internet speed. 2) I cannot use more than 1 audio line at a time. For example, if I have a picture that I want to overlay music and voice with, that isn't possible. That's a huge drawback. I also have one small drawback: I don't like that I am limited on text color. For example, unlike being able to upload multiple fonts, I am very limited on color scheme and the presentation of themes (although I do like the few options I am offered).

GREAT option for QUICK and easy videos

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Jessica M.
Marketing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased my Wave.video subscription because I was under the gun... I had a trade show looming (within just a week or two), and I needed to create two different videos (one for JUST my brand, and one that looped in two other brands who were including products in our booth). And BOTH videos needed to be able to show on a 16:9 TV monitor, a 9:16 touchscreen, and scaled for various social networks. With Wave.video I created (and resized) my videos in no time. The show — and the videos — were a huge success! We now plan to use this tool for all of our trade show videos, as well as for future social media video needs.

Pluspunten: I LOVE how quick and easy this software is. Because EVERYTHING is included (free and paid stock video clips, music, typography, logos, etc.) I can literally make a video in MINUTES!

Minpunten: The BIGGEST drawback, and the single factor that keeps me from saying that Wave.video is LITERALLY the ONLY social video editing tool you'll EVER need, is the way they handle logos / transparent graphics. Currently, you can add your logo as a Watermark, but this will show on EVERY screen. If you want to include more than one logo (i.e. use a different image on different screens, etc.) there isn't a way (at least not that I've found). There needs to be a transparent image option added into the edit section (make it function as a layer that you can choose how/when to transition in, just like you can do with typography). If Wave.video ever does this, their tool will be a GAME CHANGER!

Wave for Short Teasers

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Andy L.
Solopreneur
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time is the essence when you alone are running the show. For me, creating videos can be overwhelming. Easy-to-use video creators like Wave helps me to create quick videos for my site.

Pluspunten: I love the ready made templates. It saves time to create a short video (less than a minute) such as Tip of The Day, Do You Know or Listicles.

Minpunten: If you want longer video, you have to pay more. I prefer one fixed price regardless of the duration.

van Animatron op 2-1-2020

Thanks Andy. I am happy to announce that that effective early January (in a week or two) you will be able to make longer videos with your account and not have to upgrade. Thank you for being a loyal customer!
Daniel.

Easy to use video creation tool

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Breanne S.
Editorial Content Specialist
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have enjoyed using wave as it cuts down the time it would normally take to create snappy, quick videos for social media.

Pluspunten: This tool is straight forward even for those without video editing experience. It allows our team to create videos that are suited for Facebook and other social platforms.

Minpunten: I would like to see more options and the software updated often to reflect current trends in video.

van Animatron op 13-11-2019

Thanks Breanne!
I would love to hear more about what kind of updates you are looking for. we would love to talk to you in-person. Please contact us and we will set up a time or just email us with your requests if you prefer.
Kindly,
Daniel.

User friendly video creator for marketers

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019
Newaz C.
Digital Marketer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wave video has been helpful to create nice quick videos for social media. It's great for people who don't know much about video creation either.

Pluspunten: I like the interface of the software and the amount of template selections they have. They have some good design templates as well as photos and music library. They even have a social calendar to help you with your social media planning.

Minpunten: Limitations on what you can do. For all the best features, you have to upgrade to the highest plan. Even then, I'm happy with what I have.

van Animatron op 11-12-2019

Thank you Newaz, we very much appreciate your kind words and high score.
- Feel free to reach out if there is ever anything you need or have any product feedback.
- Daniel.

Simple, Easy to Use video creator

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Alyssa S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This really helps to create social media content quickly and easily. We can make a ton of content early and then not have to worry about it.

Pluspunten: This allows you to create videos really quickly and resizes them for you in minutes. This is great for creating social media content.

Minpunten: I love pretty much everything about this. If I had to pick something I would just say maybe more text options and effects, but thats really reaching.

van Animatron op 2-12-2019

Thanks for the Kind Words Alyssa, it means a great deal to us. Regarding your feedback requesting more text effects, we will be gradually adding some more text effects thought the year. I hope you like them.
Kindely,
- Daniel.

Best Value video marketing software

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Andrew M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wave has enabled me to add video creation to my social media marketing efforts for my clients without significantly increasing my costs. They are and I are very happy. The market leader’s platform has a few more “bells and whistles” but these don’t justify the significant additional expense in my opinion, and the Wave product send to be on a rapid path to add new features anyhow.

Pluspunten: Enormous library of stock images and videos at really licence fees.

Minpunten: Not quite as fully featured as the leading rival - but a fraction of the cost, especially as an agency.

The only video creation tool you will need

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Anna F.
Blogger
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It takes 20-30 minutes to create a cool video for my clients. If you are not using it, give the free trial a try!

Pluspunten: LOVE it! It has all you need to create great videos easily: Backgrounds, sounds, music, overlay and transition effects, etc. I manage to use to create short social media videos as well as short how-to video tutorials. I think it's the largest collection of video templates out there and you can easily edit each one until it's completely unique. Love their social media calendar too!

Minpunten: I think it took me some time to figure out how to do what I need it to do... Also it works much better in Google Chrome than FireFox. There are small bugs here and there. Sometimes I need to close the project and return to editing to get it to work again, but it may be my browser overload.

Easy to Use, Flexible with New Features

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Nicola D.
Marketing Coordinator and Course Creation Assistant
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wave allows us to quickly produce high quality videos to promote our online courses and to prepare tutorials for learners and faculty members. As a small and growing non-profit organization with just a few part-time staff, we don't have the resources to pay a professional videographer. The ease and flexibility of Wave allows us to save on marketing while we grow our customer-base and develop the administrative systems we need to expand exponentially.

Pluspunten: At first I was disappointed with the simplicity of the software, but Wave has recently (summer 2018) added features that make it a lot more flexible, including: 1. voiceover capability
2. more flexible text positioning
3. additional text transitions
4. smooth borders for text
5. colored backgrounds, including tints for videos
I've always liked the color schemes in Wave, and the ability to choose from a variety of contrasting color options to back smaller images. The images, videos and music in the library are extensive and generally of high quality. The ability to quite quickly change the format (size) of the videos is very useful.

Minpunten: I've used both the free version and a subscription. The free version has a watermark on all the videos. It would be nice to be allowed say one video per month that isn't watermarked, or put the watermark/Wave logo at the end instead of it running throughout the video, which is very intrusive. I can't find anything I don't like about the subscription service. All of the limitations that irked me when I started using Wave (like not being able to do a voice-over) have been resolved. I am looking forward to further improvements.

There's no place like VIDEO! Wave Easy.

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Kimberly M.
Founder of HiRise, Inc. Promoting & Making Sales for Brands that Make Life Better.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I used to work with another video platform product where I didn't have the functionality of adding certain assets to my videos. Mostly I work with video platforms for Facebook/Insta or social selling videos so it was critical for me to use my own VO options or license safely with graphics that would help get to the pain point and solution of my products fast. Wave did this as they keep adding new features...one that I love is small gifs or animations such as pointing hands or smiley faces that warm the video up well but also get very specific of where a customer should look or click. The more you use Wave the easier it is because you know what works and what doesn't. They also have a great feature to zoom in/out with your video in certain areas to showcase something you know consumers can't live without. THere's also a great transition option from "shot to shot" as you can add pictures to videos as well. Very nice robust platform. Oh, you can increase the speed of the video you uploaded too which is super fun if you have a longer demo but want to speed it up to the eye. It's fun to watch and build. The best part, the price. My agency loves this product and I only stumbled upon it because I saw a cool video and asked how it was made. Nice that a novice agency owner can use it and not have to hire out on things I want to do fast especially for social media.

Minpunten: Once you upload a pic or video, you can't erase it. They are looking into this.

Amazing Video Creator and Keeps Getting Better

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Matt H.
Founder & Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Wave is very easy yet with a lot of power. They have streamlined our process while allowing the creativity to be high. I run an agency that runs ads and social marketing for local businesses and Wave has been a key tool to allow us to deliver content that is engaging and delivers the businesses' unique value. With these videos we can often see a direct increase in new leads and customers when paired with targeted advertising.

Pluspunten: I've used this tool for just over a year now and here's my thoughts: - The tool does one thing really really well - amazing online videos.
- The process to create and publish on any platform is very intuitive.
- It's diverse with effects, pulling together clips, and just has any feature that I need.
- It makes Facebook advertising using video easy and 10x more effective.
- Support is quick and helpful. I've had a few issues in the past year and they have helped or made it right if it was their fault.

Minpunten: Early on in use I found certain pieces limiting like audio editing, lack of effects, timeline adjustment awkwardness. In 2018 these have all been fixed and improved to where I don't find anything limiting. If I need to get in depth then I go to a full video tool like Adobe. But for online videos this tool does it all.

Wave.Video Yearly CheckIn

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Lurline S.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Benefits is time and cost saving trying to produce imagery to specifically carry out our message on social platforms.

Pluspunten: Very intuitive in the design and abilities to edit the clips that you are working with. Like that when I'm storyboarding a project, I can "favorite" those ideas and the flow I think it could take and when I'm ready to place the clips it is easy to wade through my favorites to narrow it down for my creative.

Minpunten: Least is the limit on length of video that you can edit. Was looking to work with longer range videos and it would hardly load, impossible to edit, mainly because it breaks videos into :15 sec clips.

I tested more than 40 online video creation systems, and wave.video is the winner for my needs

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Tony R.
Internet Mastermind
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a pleasure to use, with a very nice interface, and it makes video creation very easy and very fast.

Pluspunten: Unlike many of the other systems, everything about the fonts - type, size, color, position (and time placement and delay of the second line), animations, color and opacity of text background, even drop shadow - completely customizable. It puts no limit on the number of videos you can create and download, nor the number of clips that each video can use. It comes with stock footage, and it has a real preview function where you see changes as you do them. Also unlike many of the other systems, you can insert, delete, change length, crop, rotate & re-arrange clips, and add transitions between clips.

Minpunten: While it does have good pre-built templates, I'd like to see a great many more (like some other systems provide). Also, changing text color is unnecessarily complex and seemingly inconsistent, involving have to make changes to a "Brand" section, instead of just selecting the text and dragging through a color rainbow circle. I'd like to be able to use Wave.video with my teams. Layering images could be easier (right now it involves a workaround of using the logo part of the CTA module to do it).

Frustratingly Close To Great

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Real Estate Agent
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I hoped to build videos quickly on this from the get-go as that is the value proposition here. We're not there yet. Too many companies are offering minimalist user interfaces, as clutter is taboo, but they leave VITAL editing functions (TRIM) relatively hidden, compared to the space they give Font selection. LOTS of wasted space in the GUI.

Pluspunten: They are right on time, providing different export sizes for various social media platforms. An editor that handles 4:5 and 9:16 isn't common YET. It is a huge feature. Fairly straightforward work space.

Minpunten: Their scant 2 tutorials and 2 (yes just 2) FAQ's are a joke. They leave out TONS of necessary information needed to get up to speed: How to change brand colors, where in the editor is the video trimming icon? Wasted space in the GUI. Poor documentation. Tons devoted to their other software. Once I publish to one social media platform, there is no obvious way to publish to the next.. It simply says 'your video is ready'. Poor ratio of paid stock video offerings to free ones.. Same with pix. And all templates use images/video you must pay extra for, forcing you to basically remove their clips or start from scratch, which I do, negating the "ease of use" grade. Come on... If I want a paid asset, I'll turn to it, but don't force it on me..

The best cloud based video editor for Marketing Agencies

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2018
Andrew F.
Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Wave is a fantastic platform with a lot of amazing features! It is the best cloud based video marketing editor we have found and we do love using it!

Pluspunten: The best thing about Wave is the fact that you can with just one click reformat a video into any platform. If you needed for a version for YouTube but then also wanted to get a square version for Instagram you can do this in literally just one click. The other feature that we have used is the text feature. Wave makes it pretty easy to add text to your video clips and then arrange them where you want them to be. They also provide some advanced features like being able to add a transition to your text. Overall we love using Wave for our agency and it has been a huge help for us specifically with marketing videos as it makes it easy.

Minpunten: There are some features that Wave is still missing and thus it is still not able to fully take the place of needing a video editor in many cases. You can only trim a clip in .5 second increments which means if you needed to trim a clip below .5 seconds then you would have to do this outside of Wave and then import it back in. The other key feature that we have found missing is the ability to jump anywhere on the timeline. If I make a change to one small part towards the end of the clip, I literally have to watch the entire clip from the beginning just to watch that part. Wave also lacks a lot when it comes to audio. You can fade in and fade out but other things like splitting an audio clip to add an additional track is not possible.

Great for Small Businesses Needing a Boost to Create Videos

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018
Kelly B.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been very happy overall as I can use their library of stock images, videos and audio clips to format and create my content for social media. It's a great resource as it's all in one place, so you don't waste time dragging and dropping across multiple screens or open windows.

Pluspunten: You can format the sizes of the video or photo to fit different screen sizes. For example, I use it to create content for social media websites such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. What's also nice is that you can use your brand colours by inserting the hex numbers into the color palate, so that it's easy to create.

Minpunten: It takes some time to figure out how to update the colours of the text when you want to have more options. The tutorial is great for a basic introduction, but would appreciate it a more detailed and clearly labelled way to find out about the features.

A Must Have for Quick & Easy Video Creation

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
Kirsten L.
Business Manager | Digital Strategist
Diergeneeskunde, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been taking basic (boring) blog posts and turning the main points into 30 second videos. Talk about easy and effective! The software is easy to use and pricing is so reasonable, there is no reason NOT to jump on the wave.video train. If we have some funny out-takes or just something we've done around the office, it's easy to upload that, edit/trim if needed, then add some fun extras to zip it up and really grab attention. Add our watermark, some music, then download it and get it out on social media all within an hour. And we aren't professional video/graphic designers--so that's how easy it is to use! Wave.video has made it possible for us to stay in the social media game with the easiest video creation out there.

Pluspunten: Wave.video is easy to use. You can start with your own images or videos and blend those if needed with MILLIONS of their images and videos. Recent upgrades have added tons of "extras" for words, stickers, .gifs--they have so many fun things to take your video to the next level and really engage your audience. And you can auto resize all videos depending on social platform needs (a life saver feature, imo). Pricing is beyond reasonable.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything yet! I guess being patient while a video is uploading/downloading?!?

Great service that I can't live without

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Lolita G.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I cam across Wave I just couldn't believe how easy it was to create video! I use it everyday for my social media pots, also for the online course videos that I am making. I can't image my business without this easy solution! And the music and videos are so professionally made and it is so easy to use, it takes me few minutes to create a video and post it on my social media. I already told other business owner about it, and they all surpliced how easy it is to use! I will continue to use Wave and recommend to everyone!

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use the software! Few clicks and I am done with the video that I want to make! Also it has so many videos, images and music, that can satisfy even the most picky user!

Minpunten: There are some videos and music that I would need to pay. But to be honest - there is so much of free stuff that I don't feel like I am missing out.

Marketing Videos made easier with Wave!

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2018
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My final recommendation of Wave is that it is a very solid product and Digital marketers / business owners would love to subscribe to its service. I do hope they make it accessible on mobile so it will be a sure winner for everyone. Mobile first!

Pluspunten: What I really liked about Wave is the ready made templates. Recently they introduced the Calendar which makes it easier to publish videos 365 days in a year! My husband and I love making videos on the fly using Wave.

Minpunten: Maybe the least liked about Wave is that sometimes it is so slow to Render the project. We got the Pro plan from a social deal and at times, it really takes time to render the video.

Great marketing videos fast

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Joanna E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've made several videos already for social media clients - they have been very happy with the results and I'm happy because this is an application that really saves me some time, but also allows me to create some seriously good videos for marketing purposes.

Pluspunten: I love the templates - they are beautiful. I also like the fact that you can add your brand logos and pantones into presets, which makes creating videos a smother, faster process. I like the wide range of soundtracks, which are easy to find and play before you add them to the videos.

Minpunten: I wish it was easier to edit the musical sound tracks. It would be helpful if you could choose at which point in the music your video starts on. I think there should be more features to edit and tweak the videos as well. Right now, the functions are a little limited. I also think there need to be more quality, free stock archives. Some of the catagories don't have any free stock video. If you are a small time marketer with just a few clients, you are already paying quite a lot for the monthly privilege of using Wave. I like it, I really do. But I think it could be even better.

Videos for Social Media

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2018
Sheryl S.
Art Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love how quickly and how helpful my customer service guy that answers my questions.
I have had a great overall experience with Wave

Pluspunten: I love that I can choose several formats for all social media outlets. Having all my photos in a file for a particular subject is great, I can make several videos to promote my clients using assets that I only have to upload once.

Minpunten: I do wish that I could have slide less than 30 seconds. I would like the ability to control how many seconds - even to do a stop-motion short video. Then I wouldnt have to use other software.