Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Smallpdf

De eerste pdf-software die je echt zult waarderen. Smallpdf beschikt over 18 pdf-tools in 24 talen en wordt vertrouwd door 25 miljoen maandelijkse gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Smallpdf

You can choose to use the free version or pay (the latter is integrated with dropbox, has no limit on file size, among other extras).

Occasionally there is an error in mathematical formulas and symbols when converting a PDF file to word or ppt.

Beoordelingen van Smallpdf

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Smallpdf heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 824 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Smallpdf eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (827)

Benjamin
Benjamin
Set Decorator
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for making PDFs

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Sayma
Sayma
It Techician in VK
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Quicker than Adobe Acrobat

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's really great. It's simple and saves a lot of time.

I really like to use Smallpdf when I want to make a quick change without opening up a large app like Acrobat. I think the merge pdf feature is really simple as you just drag and drop.

Editing the PDF might take a few goes as it might lay things out a bit differently.

Director of Software Engineering in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Smallpdf, a practical way to edit PDF

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The mobile version of SmallPDF Which is the one I use the most since it is practical, you just take out your phone and you can scan any document, you can edit PDF documents and convert Word, Excel or any image files to PDF format.

What I like the most is that it is a practical application to edit PDF files, it is not heavy software that is installed on your PC, this makes it very easy to use since it is used through the browser.

What I don't like about small PDF is that the document editing part lacks some tools, it's practical for small editions, but when better text or font recognition is required, it's not as good as other PDF editors.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

It's worth a try, useful

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Even the free version is useful for urgent work. Usually there are urgent tasks where I need to reduce the size of a document, so it has become an application that I enjoy using.

It needs to stand out among its competitors. It is easy to use, it always ranks high in ads, but if I am on another site at that moment and it can handle my job, I am not necessarily looking for this Smallpdf. Binding, sustainable policies can be produced. So I mean this. For example, when I need to translate a document or image, I should think of typing Smallpdf instead of typing "Jpeg to PDF". Of course, this is not a negative situation for me, but it is for Smallpdf.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Document converting with small PDF

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good to convert any kind of document to PDF or PDF to any kind of other document.It takes very little time to convert those documents and It's my choice when i need to convert any kind of document to PDF

This is very much helpful to convert any type of document in to pdf within seconds. It gives very clear user experience and anyone can do their document converting tasks using this website or chrome extension.

When I goes to convert PDF to word it convert the font style of the PDF into another type of font styles in some places.

Reactie Smallpdf

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, that doesn't sound right! Can you give us more information at [email protected] so that we can investigate?

Tydie
Founder in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Forget Adobe! Use this for your PDF Needs!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Easy to use, so many features. I mainly used it to work with PDFs. Adobe (the free version) has its limitations to edit and sign PDFs which is extremely annoying and I'm not paying their ridiculous price just to edit/sign a PDF. Smallpdf was heaven sent. I edit and sign all PDFs on there. Won't ever use anything els!

The price. It gives you a limit as to how many times you can edit a PDF each day for free, so if I need to correct an error or update a PDF I edited, let's say, an hour earlier, I can't and get a pay wall. You get like 2-3 times in a day as the limit.

Brittany
Admin in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

We use the free option daily!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

There are multiple things that you can do with the free version. It is pretty awesome. We convert multiple pdf's into one single one consistently, and it's easy to do!

The face of the website looks a little sketchy, I don't find it eye-appealing but it does work!

Jose
Pacific Pulmonary Medical Group in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Quick fixes if you dont want to slow down

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like how easy it is to remove or rearrange pages. I also appreciate how you can split a very large attachment into 2 separate ones.

Its nothing to big because I understand the meaning of a subscription but the only con to me is that I can only do it twice then I have to wait to split or merge other attachments.

Mariella
Writer in Qatar
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Most Used During Online Classes

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is truly reliable and one of the softwares I am so confident in using because it is straight forward and so easy to use, I don't need to be tech-savvy because it is no as complicated as others. They offer a lot of features that you never thought you could possibly but grateful when realized that it has been there all along, because you now need it!

I appreciate all the features it can offer because all that you could possibly need to edit a PDF is already there. I've been using the merge and extract pages most of the time since I always find the need to rearrange or reorder documents.

I've been using it for years because of online classes and since then, I honestly have never encountered any problems. Smallpdf really offers nothing but convenience especially for college students!

Tiara
Founder in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, yet effective PDF management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smallpdf has allowed me to fill out documents and send them to clients without wasting paper or time faxing.

I love the ease of use and how there are so many functions available for free. You can use your own signature, fill in documents, and import different fonts and templates to use.

The app version is a little bit laggy the more you edit a document.

JOMAR
Sales Representative in Filipijnen
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Smallpdf easy to use.

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Superb! I can do my weekly task very efficient since using smallpdf save my time.

I save a lot of time when I use smallpdf in converting files.

Nothing much since I can fully access their features.

Balarka
dba in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Best tools to work with pdf

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is an excellent tool for any kind of work with pdf with ease of understanding even for school kids. I used it on weekly basis to complete my work with a little time. The best part of this tool is the templates which savemy lots of time to design.

I liked small pdf due to their simple and easy-to-understand user interface. Functionalities are categorized better way as compared to other similar tools which do not create confusion for me as a user of small pdf. Pricing is excellent for countries like India. The best part I liked about small pdf is the template's of invoices, bills, etc.

In small pdf, some of the functionality is missing pdf reader like reading mode, search for a keyword in the pdf reader, and commenting option. Customer service should be improved. If it has integration features like google drive, and GitHub it is easier and time-saving to do the work.

Janaína
Jornalista e Social Media in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

An ally in the office routine

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The application has already saved me in several situations, it has several good features but the pdf editing for me is the best, a shame it is limited in the free version!

When I was recommended the application I really liked it because several times I was breaking my head to be able to edit a pdf, I tried in several ways and many times without success. Now I know where to go when I need to!

I don't like the app having a daily limit for conversion. I know that the intention is to get people to purchase the paid option, but people are not always able to do so or use it for work routines and bosses do not buy the paid version, as is the case with me.

Ankoun
Research Assistant in VS
Research, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Efficient and time saving tools for smooth operation.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Additionally, bank-grade 256-bit SSL encryption is used for every file transfer to ensure data protection. Upon processing, every file is automatically removed from the servers. For this reason our research project data file remain safe and secure.

A useful PDF file can be edited easily. It can complete every simple online task connected to PDFs. With all the essential PDF functions that users would require, the application's free edition is already a powerful PDF utility. PDF page remove, page merge can also edit easily using this PDF.In order to provide more dynamic, smooth, and easy PDF operations, it also provides integration compatibility with other programs like Dropbox and Google Drive. Drag-and-drop functionality allows it to effortlessly execute various PDF actions, such as splitting, merging, and converting.

Trail period given limited time.Sometimes large documents seems problematic.

Adam
Adam
Chief Information Technology in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Small PDF a quick solution to edit pdf files

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Small pdf has improved over the years, when I started using it only had the online version, now it offers its app for different operating systems, Windows, iOS and Android, you can do everything that is done in the web version, it's quite practical and has the basic functions to edit or convert files to pdf.

Small PDF is a practical solution to interact with PDF files without having to install software that requires a lot of resources on your PC, I like that it has many tools in its free version such as convert files to pdf, merge documents, and transform image formats to pdf, one of the tools that I like the most about small pdf is that it can compress pdf files and reduce their size without losing quality, this is useful when sharing documents by email.

Although it is a basic solution, I think they need to add more functions such as more signature templates and customization when editing a pdf.

Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Review for Smallpdf

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Very nice online application that does things like split pdf to office formats, split pdf documents, merge pdf files, convert image files to pdf, crack password (remove password). If you want, it saves the file to dropbox or google drive. I've been using it lately. I dealt with a few sites and programs that said before, that they would translate the first three pages, and that they could not translate it in a ridiculously long time. But this is really nice. At the same time, pdf documents are signed electronically, as well as allowing you to do a thousand and one transactions.

Application where the desktop version is even more useful than the site. I think its price is more expensive than other similar products. The lack of OCR support is also a shortcoming.

Will
Operations Specialist in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to merge PDFs into one readable PDF

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we used smallpdf for years and typically in the easiest feature pdf merging. We still like it and use it on a daily basis.

Before we found Smallpdf we had a hard time getting all the PDFs together for the doctors to read. Now all we have to do is open smallpdf and drag and drop and we now only have to deal with one easy to read doc.

I'm not a big fan of the pricing. I know they have to make money and that most businesses can easily pay for such a service. But even if you do pay, you may not get all the features unless you pay more. Should be one flat rate fee for all the features and be done.

Eric Eduardo
Eric Eduardo
Internship in Argentinië
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

The greatest PDF tool software out there.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smallpdf has been a handy tool to convert Microsoft Office files to PDF, as the current export option highly reduces image quality, and to compress files that are quite heavy. My company publish a monthly catalog which is usually two or three heavy files, where I need to not just join these files but also heavily compress them and Smallpdf does it perfecly.

Smallpdf is a complete solution for PDF files, being the most popular one the possibility to convert these to Microsoft Office files or images (and vice versa). They also offer some editing tools, such as being able to merge or split different files, rotate them and even signing or unlocking files. Also, the compress tool is shockingly effective, reducing some files sizes by 90% with a barely noticeable loss on quality. They also offer a desktop solution that is completely offline, being a lot cheaper than other tools in the market.

The only negative aspect I can think of is the lack of prepaid options. While it is possible to do two operations each hour for free, I can't justify paying a monthly fee when I may only need to convert no more than ten files weekly.

Shoaib
People & Culture Officer in Bahrein
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Do what you desire to any document!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Apart from the arabic text issue, which i find alternative ways to get done. Smallpdf has never disappointed regardless of the task, whether it be converting word to pdf, or vice versa, jpeg to pdf or vice versa, merging pdfs or compressing. It does a great job with just a few clicks.

Over the years they have made smallpdf more easier to use. With the recent update to the website, the look and feel of the website is great. Everything is well categorized and the best thing is the drag and drop feature. I mostly use the PDF conversion tools and the PDF compression tools. Any document related issue, smallPDF is my go to website

When converting documents with different language, Arabic in my case, small pdf messes up the whole document. The text doesnt make sense, the alignment is all off.

Assistant Professor in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Alternative!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a suitable and viable alternative to Adobe. It offers a range of functionality at a reasonable cost and a high level of efficiency--as long as one can look beyond the primitive interface.

SmallPDF provides users with exceptional levels of functionality and speed if the Adobe client is not available or purchased. It offers a range of conversions and compression possibilities.

SmallPDF does have some aesthetic drawbacks, as it appears to be a bit primitive. It also requires quite a bit of dragging, dropping, and clicking to accomplish tasks.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in VS
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

SmallPDF is one of the best tools we have ever discovered. We use it daily. It is great!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

There are so many functions. We can convert Word, Excel, Powerpoint and JPG files to PDF and convert a PDF file to those formats. We mostly use SmallPDF to compress files. This is a great help when storage space is limited in some of the apps we use. We can also split, edit, rotate and eSign a PDF file.

I love everything about this tool, but there is one thing I would like to change. If a file is the smallest size after merging or converting and then compressing the file, we receive a message stating that the file cannot be compressed to a smaller size but we are not given the option to download the merged or converted file.

Kaychelle Joy
Secondary School Teacher in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Smallpdf review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: You have all the editing options available. If you want to edit in your pdf file, be it a signature, text change, watermark, page numbers, fonts and anything, you are at the right place.

I am a teacher and sometimes converting a pdf to word os a must for me especially when the pdf is long. Thus, this smallpdf app is a great help to this and I have been using this to convert files and I must say, it's very easy and accurate.

The company just needs to work a little more on the calibration of the cursor and reduce the sensitivity.

Logan
Logan
psychology in VS
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

a necessary tool for my work

5,0 vorig jaar

I have made my job easier since I met Smallpdf, because its conversion processes from other files to pdf are very easy to do, it doesn't take a lot of time and they are very useful in my work and even in my personal life, also the other option that I like Arto is when the file is too big and I can also compress it very easily

In all the functions that I have used they have worked correctly without failures, I have liked everything

Shirley "Sokes"
Shirley "Sokes"
Real Estate Agent in Canada
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Life and time saver

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An indispensable tool that I use daily to compress and attached PDFs to emails. Other similar PDF compression tools can't even come close to how excellent Smallpdf. Use this tool now!!

Smallpdf is an incredible easy to use tool that no one should be without. An absolute essential if you work with PDFs. Drag and drop and watch large sized PDFs magically compress to a fraction of its original size. There's no other PDF converting software that's as simple, safe and easy to use at Smallpdf. The Chrome widget is another great feature, though the most useful is the Gmail integration.

All good things need to come to some type of end, what was once a free tool now requires a subscription, thought it's money well spent.

Reshmi
Software developer in India
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Worth the money and makes my job easier

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a software engineer, I have to work with many documents every day. Therefore it's great to have a software with which I can easily edit documents as needed. It has all the tools that I require daily. Using it is easy and instinctive. I also like its widget. Also helps in managing all the documents in one place.

The electronic signature along with the merge and compression tools are my favourite features. The procedure to add signatures is easy. This makes my job easier since I don't need to physically sign the documents and scan them. Also, many websites require documents of a particular size and it's also easier to send smaller sized documents. The compression tool is pretty handy for that. Along with this, I can merge multiple documents to get 1 final pdf, and if needed rearrange the documents with the merging tool.

I don't think there are big cons for this software. The only minor issue I might have is the number of fonts in this software. I think they can increase the number of fonts, though the current ones are enough for me.

Lais
ADMNISTRATIVO in Brazilië
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Evaluation Smallpdf

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience was super satisfactory, it met all my expectations about everything, it was super easy to use and very nice

The agility and speed in the transformation of the necessary documents, a software that is super easy to use and understandable with each available document and without any problem during the process of using the software

They could have resources to improve when choosing files faster when running the software, the time that the software takes to bring the expected result and in addition to having several options to choose from when saving the work performed makes it a little difficult to be finished