Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Nifty

Nifty biedt een complete werkruimte voor projectmanagement. Beheer projecten, werk samen met je team en automatiseer je voortgangsrapportage.

Meer informatie over Nifty

I like the integration with Zoom. And also really love the UI/UX.

CNAME has long been delayed its still on their road map for a long time.

Beoordelingen van Nifty

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Nifty heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 416 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Nifty eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (416)

Alberto
Alberto
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Mheljon
Mheljon
Co-Partner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

With Nifty we unify project management with collaboration

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nifty has been a game-changer for us. As a result of their usefulness in facilitating communication and streamlining document management, Collaborative Docs have quickly become an integral element of our project workflows. Our document sharing has reached new heights because to Nifty.

Nifty's Docs is the best way to work together with other people. There is no longer a need for users to turn to third-party applications to share documents because this platform supports real-time document editing and commenting. The integration of Docs with project milestones and activities ensures that the necessary documentation is always within reach.

Nifty's document collaboration features are top-notch, but the document versioning mechanism might use some improvement. The experience of working on collaborative documents as a whole would benefit from enhancements to the tracking of changes and the management of document versions.

Amit
Director in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Worst Customer support - please be cautious before signing up

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I strongly urge the company to improve its billing practices and customer support responsiveness. It is crucial for customers to feel heard and for their concerns to be addressed promptly, particularly when it involves financial transactions. As it stands, my experience has left me dissatisfied, and I would caution others to be wary of potential billing issues when considering this software.

There is nothing that sort of things, that I do like about nifty

Customer support and terms of charging customers till they deactivate. They never check if customer is using nifty or not

Atis
Atis
n/a in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great project management software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is easy to use and flexible product. Software is matured and well done, has all main functionality project management tool would need. I find it easy to do project and task management for myself. It also has a good project collaboration functions but I haven't tried them yet as I use it only for my personal needs.

- It is easy to use yet flexible product.- integrates with Zapier and Pabbly for automations- natively integrates with Google Docs and Calendar- you can do empbeds from other other tools (e.g. Miro) to have relevant information in one place- different views for tasks: list, kanban etc.

- tagging functionality can be better, more flexible- native document function is very basic - but you can use Google docs so it is not really important- forms are not offered with standard plans and need to be bought as addon seperately- there are only tasks and subtasks - more levels of subtasks would be handy- while you can set anything as a task status, the built in logic of backlog->doing->done remains built-in

Ralitsa
Ralitsa
Conversion Copywriter in Denemarken

Forget Asana and Trello when you have Nifty

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Nifty is my go-to project management tool both for my business. Switching from Asana was super smooth and I was able to transfer all of my projects exactly as they were, with all my numerous notes, too. The other great thing about Nifty is that you can work on Google docs within the app. It's not something I actively use, but it's quite handy if you want to share docs with someone without sharing dozens of links in one go. The templates and the customization of Nifty in general are absolutely amazing. Since I set up my workflow and everything I needed inside the app, I've never looked back.

Since I started using Nifty after looking for an Asana alternative, I haven't looked back. I start my day by firing it up and keeping all my focus-tasks for the day in front of me. I am pretty minimalistic with my setup and don't like a lot of fancy stuff, so I know I'm not even using half of what's available. But that's what makes Nifty perfect for me. I've also created my own super basic custom CRM to keep track of new leads and any client-related projects I'm working on alongside my own.

One things I'd love is fr the time tracker tool to be a little more intuitive. Right now, tracking time or even manually editing or adding time when you've forgotten to start the timer is a bit cumbersome. I'd also like to have more customization options for those custom tags because the color palette is limited and it leads to occasionally messing up some tags.

Viktor
Viktor
CEO in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great project management app, support could be improved

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using Nifty for over 2.5 years now. It's a great, customizable project management app that helps our team stay organized and get work done. I like the UI, it's easy to understand and easy to use. Minimal learning curve for users. They continue to add new features every month, very active development.The product is great, they just need to improve customer support follow-through until resolution.

Nifty offers a friendly UI to manage projects, tasks, and collaboration tools. It's easy to create projects from templates, create and manage tasks, embed various content in tasks, use markdown in task descriptions and comments, and know who's working on what and the status of projects and tasks.UI is very fast, one of the main reasons I chose Nifty and switched from Plutio. Navigating from project to project, opening and managing tasks, etc., is very fast. It saves time.It's a complete and customizable project management solution.

I like Nifty. It offers everything I need. My main issue is with support. Occasionally, there are bugs. But that's the nature of SaaS businesses, and I don't consider it a negative if they are fixed. So when I contact support, it can be frustrating when they disappear and don't reply. I often have to initiate a new conversation in Intercom to get an update on an issue they stopped replying to over email. For example, the most recent issue with overdue notifications for recurring tasks was fixed, and I replied to them confirming it was fixed. But I also reported another bug with markdown formatting. No reply. 10 days later, I sent an email to get an update, and one day later, still no reply.Luckily, Nifty works 99% of the time, so I don't have to contact support often. They need to improve their support follow-through and resolve tickets.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spanje
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent & affordable project management tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

Adam
Adam
Director in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Fast and helpful PM tool for business needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, I quite enjoy working inside Nifty and using it for almost all of my business projects and tasks.

For me the most important are: - time tracking feature for each task, which allows us to track exact time needed to complete certain processes - internal chat - which is helping us communicate without email, - kanban and list view - which are essential, - also swimlane and calendar views - are great additions - Nifty docs - which allow creating internal documents - ability to import Gdrive docs and sheets - and to work with them inside Nifty - nice looking dark mode

What I'd like to see /or have improved in Nifty: - improved subtasks - ability to create sub-subtasks - more dependency options - only basic is available - "if A isn't completed, block B" - more reminder options - utilizing email and SMS - Nifty lacks the ability to drag the screen left and right with left mouse button by clicking anywhere (you have to click on the narrow bottom bar and drag your screen this way which isn't v. convenient)

Tayshiro
Tayshiro
Marketing Director in Brazilië
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Simple enough and complex enough

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Stephen
Stephen
Agency Owner in VS

Full-featured project management tool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I started to use it for my agency career 2 years ago. Till now, I still like it. There are some bugs so that a few modules might not work sometimes. I regard it as an investment though many features are still not polished or delivered.The mobile app is also beautiful but lacks many features. It can be switched to multiple languages, but the translation is not very good.

- Fancy UI with night mode and easy to navigate- Project and task management- Custom fields support

- The form module isn't included in the Business plan, then I have to spend more to get it.- Search is not virtually available across all components.

Joshua
Director in Singapore

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at. - Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive. - Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things - Dark Mode: A must have for me - iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier - Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this - Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you. If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Brent
Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Modern, forward-facing project management with a gorgeous interface

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love using Nifty. It is clean, they are always updating the software, and it has been well supported. I enjoy having a task management app that is full-featured but doesn't run slow. 99% of what I need is already there, and I'm finding new features all the time that I get usage out of. The interface, the client portal features, and more make it really enjoyable and flexible for the way I use it, which is to manage client projects and tasks while also having a place for documents and agreements and embedding analytics for clients to see all in one place.

I love how well laid out Nifty is. Everything is very clean and easy to see, easy to read, and a joy to use. The site is snappy and not slow like many other tools I've used. Nifty has almost every feature I need, minus a couple of organizational features. But I'm able to manage as many projects as I need, create custom tables and fields, and even have a client portal where I can let clients see and manage tasks, documents, and even embed things like reports, videos and pretty much anything else that can be embedded. I also love how you can use cName so put your whole Nifty account into your own custom domain on your site, which looks better for clients. This is AMAZING in a tool of this price.

I really wish there was one more level of nesting for projects, so I can have multiple projects under a single brand. It's not terrible as I can create multiple portfolios and put them inside it. But one more level would allow me to organize things a little better, which is the only thing I miss from my previous task management app. I would also love to have the ability to embed a pre-sorted "finished tasks" view easily. Right now, it doesn't properly sort tasks when your client visits a shared view. The email system where you can add tasks and documents through email works most of the time, but I've had it not add things a few times.

Jordan
Founder & CEO in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Best Value Project Management App

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nifty allows us to have a place where we can get all ideas out of our heads, and into a place where they can be prioritized and where we can create action plans for each item. We're so glad to have a tool as robust and powerful as Nifty!

Nifty is more than we could hope for, at the price point. The best part about Nifty is how quickly they are releasing new features to improve their product. Their support team is second to none, as well. We get responses almost instantaneously, every time we need help with something. In terms of features and functionality, this app has it all!

There is only ONE THING that we truly have a gripe about, with Nifty. The SEARCH algorithm is not great. There's so many times we're searching for something and just can't find the thing we're searching for, despite knowing that we're using the correct keyword. I would LOVE to see them implement an Algolia search tool within nifty, or do something to create a better COMPREHENSIVE search function. If a word exists somewhere in a task, comment, native doc, google doc, sub-task, tag, project name, milestone, etc.... we should be able to quickly and easily find it. This is the only CON that we've run into with Nifty, time and time again.

Jose
CEO in Brazilië

Boost Your Productivity with Nifty

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I try to use Nifty in Desktop and Mobile. Also use with another computers, that help me to use a remote desktop to manage tasks, the DOCs help in this way too. We can open a new document in google docs and start from anywhere any project.

I used Click Up and Monday, and the similarity is a pro. Bisides that, its a unique app, that help me to boost my productivity. I will try to use the API with N8N to automate some tasks (with Nifty you have the option of automation also).The customer support also is very responsive team with questions.

Portfolios and projects could have some customization to organize, we can only organize with the A-Z. It could be a drag and drop.

Joel
Owner/Creative Director in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Joe
Solutions Engineer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fairly complete feature set for our needs

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Nifty has been rather simple to deploy. It is intuitive to use and users have been receptive to the new environment. We are still rolling it out and haven't had an extensive amount of time to judge all for the benefits but the Nifty team has been responsive and helpful, which is a definite plus.

We use google as our email, document creation back-end. We needed a collaboration/document management solution for our team. Nifty was one of the few that really incorporated all of the critical features we needed without adding additional 3rd party applications.

I rather dislike that the community support forum is on Facebook. Facebook is a productivity hindrance and intrusive and we do not like steering folks there during their workday. Creating templates for setting up new projects is not as strong as in other products we reviewed.

Joshua
Small business owner in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Every business is a project management business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe our business is going to benefit greatly from switching to Nifty

The overall ease of use is why I am even leaving a review. We were using ClickUp for our transaction management, however I found that platform to have a much higher learning curve and when I discovered Nifty I knew this was the platform to manage a transaction on.

The only con I can think of is that it is fairly new and has some bugs. HOWEVER, the Nifty team is very responsive and organized. They crush those bugs fairly quickly.

Ankit
Motion Graphics Artist in India
Animatie, 11-50 werknemers

You Matter To Us

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As someone who has used various software services for both personal and professional purposes, I can confidently say that the right software can make a world of difference in the efficiency and effectiveness of one's work.

I have found this software to be tremendously helpful in managing my design, animation, and creative projects over the past year. Its reliable storage and efficient organization of my work materials have made it easy for me to manage my office tasks. The software has allowed me to store and access data with ease, which has been crucial in ensuring that my work is secure and readily available whenever I need it. Overall, I am grateful for this software and the valuable role it has played in my professional life.

I believe chat section can be improved much better and while viewing images there should be next button to for next image in line

Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Project Management Tool I have ever used!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Nifty is a promising project management tool that helps me to organize all aspects of my projects in one place. It is a great tool for non-designers as well as designers like myself, I really like the design and feel of the app, it is great for managing projects and keeping track of my team's activities.

Nifty.pm is a well-designed project management tool, in which I can easily organize my projects, tasks, deliverables, and more in one place. I must admit that the design of Nifty.pm is amazing, I use it for all of my projects. I love the Roadmap feature which shows the timeline with milestones of the project, and the ability to switch from Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Timeline with a click.

I wish I could also create invoices inside Nifty.pm like other project management tools.

Diego
Marketing Freelancer in Spanje

Amazing project management software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone. It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers. It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly. However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Codrut
Developer in Roemenië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Maximizing Efficiency and amazing alternative for Asana

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Firstly, the ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is a key feature that sets your platform apart. It makes it easy for teams to work together on a project, keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring that tasks are completed on time.The time tracking feature is a game-changer. It makes it easy to monitor progress and keep track of how much time is being spent on each task. This helps ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and it also provides valuable insights into how the team is working.Overall, your project management platform is absolutely amazing. It offers all of the key features that are essential for effective project management, and it does so in a way that is user-friendly and easy to use. Whether you are working on a small project or a large-scale project, this platform is the perfect tool to help you stay organized and on track. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful project management tool.

The ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is an excellent feature that enables effective communication among team members.The time tracking feature is incredibly valuable and provides useful insights into how much time is being spent on each task.The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it accessible for team members with varying levels of technical expertise.The platform offers a wide range of customization options that allow teams to tailor their workflows to their unique needs and preferences.

The platform's extensive customization options can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who are new to project management software.While the time tracking feature is valuable, it may not be necessary for all projects, and some users may find it distracting or cumbersome.The platform's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, particularly for teams that are new to project management software.On the mobile side there it's work to be done.

Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Manage Projects, Workflow, and Stay in Touch Easily

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This business was founded about a year ago. We needed an intuitive tool to manage projects, share files, and communicate in real-time. We have found Nifty to be an excellent choice and a piece of our ability to achieve goals over the past year.

Nifty allows a great deal of automation at high levels. As a creative business it's important to be able to use our terminology, with the bonus of being able to create our own icons allowing easy at a glance location of projects. Workflow is simple to set up, yet allows for a great deal of detail, and most importantly when updated will automatically inform those affected. Finally there's real time chat right in the tool. Makes quick check-ins, questions, etc. effortless.

The highest level on the left hand side menu is a Project. Right now Projects are only indicated by a name. There are no colors, icons, etc. to differentiate them. I would love to have this be customizable. I would also like to see an improvement on the in-house document capability. We don't want to use Google Docs. Yet at times the lack of functionality within the program is frustrating.

Kaushal
Kaushal
Founder & CEO in India
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Project Managment Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Biggest problem we faced was streamlining discussion with clients, stake holders and staff. Using discussion module we have been added to reduce the exchange of emails between clients and our company. Tasks / Milestones Templates have made us to create a particular project easily and quickly

Nifty is one of the best project management tool we have used till date. Onboarding Clients as Guests Onboarding clients on Nifty portal is pretty straight forward. With simple few clicks we can add our clients as guests on their respective projects. They can add their tasks and check the overall progress of their project. Tasks Module & Milestones It's easy to create tasks in nifty and at the same time attach a particular task list to a Milestone. We can assign each tasks and its sub tasks to a particular member and create a task dependency , milestone dependency Discussion This is by far - my most favorite module of Nifty. This allows my team to have discussion with clients. Clients can attach their files , comments , leave message about project etc. Docs & Files Docs & Files section helps us to keep all relevant project details in one place. Mobile APP Nifty has a mobile app. It's so user friendly. Using the app , our clients, users can leave their comments attach files on the go.

It doesn't offer white label project portal. For few agencies, this might be a deal breaker. Also it doesn't have an Invoice / Payment module built in.

Dawn
Founder/CEO in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great for remote teams

5,0 vorig jaar

As the manager of a remote team, this software allows me to see everyone's workloads, individual task progress, project progress, and share with clients as needed! Everything you need is in one platform - communication, task management, document sharing, project planning, and so much more.

The only thing I would like to see improved is how you use the software with clients. I wish there was a way to print the project roadmap reports without requiring the client to login to view it.

Albert
Albert
Founder in Hongarije
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Best PM software for NGOs and small teams

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a solution for effective project management with our small team. Nifty brings great possibilities to add details to tasks and also to add task dependencies and milestones. Great to switch between views (Kanban, List, Gantt).

+ possibility to assign more than 1 person to a task + awesome and responsive support + neat and intuitive UI + customizable, I can switch off the chat function which we don't use so the UI stays sleek + dependencies and milestones + Gantt view + Great features like integrated time tracking and custom fields that allow us to customize tasks to our needs + compared to other pm software best pricing for small teams (flat rate not price per member) + discount for Non-Profits

- mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway