Ryte for technical SEO

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
SEO Manager Franchise
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ryte tries to put order in a rather difficult topic like Technical SEO.
The "website success" section clearly structure the different areas where your domain may need any optimization. Errors are clearly differentiated between critical and low prio.
Lately it's also been expanding towards content optimization and success measurement tool.
For the latter, the "Search Success" section grabs real Search Analytics data to build a "real visibility" model, and give an idea of how much potential our domain still has to express.

Minpunten: The filtering can be a bit wonky and hard to use at time.
The content optimization section is not super useful yet - but it has been relaunched only recently.

The Non-techie SEO platform that works

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I got some solid analysis of site SEO and was able to improve visibility by a measurable amount.

Pluspunten: The automated audit gives users an easy to read summary of a websites SEO successes and areas which need improvement. Provides simple step-by-step tasks to improve site SEO.

Minpunten: The free version is limited in scope and number of audits users can perform once checks are made. Real-time metrics need work. The link-building strategy is lacking.

Check Your WebSite Now!

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
Jennifer M.
Director of Digital Marketing
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: OnPage is a great tool if you are just starting out on optimizing your website.
I found it very easy to use. However what it was asking me to check I had already done without prompting.
But this is my field so it would still be a great tool for website owners that don't have a background in website optimization.
It will remind you to submit a sitemap. remember to make your URL's readable. Simple stuff but very effective at putting you at the top of Google search. So very important steps to make sure you are doing.

Pluspunten: easy

Minpunten: not thorough enough

This is a company without ethics or a moral compass

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Nsovo S.
Digital Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this company has been terrible, I signed up for the 30 day free trial yesterday and 6 hours later I was charged and money was deducted from my bank account. I have been trying to get the money back for the last 24 hours but it seems that all they care about is swindling people out of their money. Their customer support desk is non-existent and the lady I was communicating with before they took my money is no all of a sudden not responding to any form of correspondence that I am trying to have with her...This is one company to save your time and your money, the hassle is not worth it!

Pluspunten: The software gives lots of information.

Minpunten: The issues that are picked up during the crawl are often not described in detail.

I agree that this is a company without ethics or a moral compass

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Team Manager
Filantropie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this company was horrible: I signed up for the 30 day free trial, but because I found the software not user friendly and clear enough I just gave up using it at all. I am 68, forgetful and DLA-retired, so I forgot to cancel it promptly and on time (they naturally send no resembling e-mail or SMS shortly before the trial deadline), and nonetheless the long correspondence history between me and two ladies from customer support desk, they took the sum of 142.68 USD from my bank account, what stand for 571.57 PLN (over 77%) taken from my monthly DLA of 740.16 PLN! That is really cruel and heartless...

Pluspunten: The software is rather easy to use, but not for beginners.

Minpunten: It is not user friendly and clear enough.

I used OnPage/Ryte to check my site

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2017
Joachim W.
CEO1
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It helped me a lot to increase both the performance as well as the visibility of my website as they give practical hints about what to improve.

Minpunten: Can't really say there's a lot I dislike. Maybe the site crawling could be a bit faster, but meh... guess that has to do with the amount of pages I got on my site.