The Answer to Today's Learners Dreams!

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019
Shaliza J.
Freelance Learning Designer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps me to create bite-sized learning courses and offering this to the clients who'd like to offer a busy group of learners new skills. I can also offer this as an additional learning tool to supplement a bigger/longer course. E.g. if students are taking a 3 months online course, using an e-learning platform to get their main content, submit course work etc, this can come together as a side tool to guide them through certain tasks or short projects. But if TalentCards have the submit respond feature (like Primer has), and is easier to embed images (ringt on my uploaded background), I'd use it as one complete course - because it 'bite-size' learning mode, phone-friendly, can be taken and done anywhere would be much more tempting for today's learners. You guys have done a great job! Well done! Keep on going!

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to set it up. It's very simple, I learnt to use it in one day! As a Learning Designer, looking at the look and feel of the software, I think it is very simple for the students, this subsequently will result to make even a complex subject seems easy to learn. Having the option to embed video, URL or audio is also very handy - helps me to provide a variation on content for the students.

Minpunten: The quiz widget is very limited. I love creating activities that allow students to post a response - not just one answer. An MCQ that allows more than one answer and right/wrong selection can also aid to create constructive and more effective learning activities. I am not unable to embed an image on top of my uploaded background - but we can do it using the images provided in the software. Being able to do this will help so much in reducing GD work to embed images onto backgrounds, adjusting, resizing etc.

van Epignosis op 15-11-2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Shaliza! It sounds like you mastered TalentCards super quickly and that's exactly what our team of designers aims for! It's great to hear that the variety of content is keeping your learners more engaged. Keep an eye out for some exciting updates to our card editor in early 2020 where you can expect more quiz and design options for cards and different ways to gather user feedback - this should take your learner engagement to the next level!

EXTRAORDINARY WAY TO LEARN

Raphael M.
enterpreneur
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Me and my students love talentcards! The ease of building the courses, their organization, the ability to build stories through learning all make it much easier. So far I have not had any student complaints about the system.

Pluspunten: Talent Cards uses established neuroscience methodologies such as retrieval practice. It is well suited for building storytelling and dual coding models as well as stimulating student learning through gamification. It is very easy to use and my students love it. The ease of learning by mobile enables effective access to education.

Minpunten: The limitation of characters to build questions is a problem for my segment as well as the language limitation, since the service is offered in Brazil. The use of metacognition in which student performance by subject is disclosed is lacking. Also see how necessary to make access to the system through the desktop, would help a lot.

van Epignosis op 11-10-2019

We're so glad to hear that both you and your students love TalentCards, Raphael! You'll be pleased to know that language functions are on the way, and soon you'll be able to access the App version on the web by the end of the year. We are always striving to improve the user experience, including our reporting function, so do feel free to email [email protected] and let our team know more about the metadata that would be useful to you!

Sales Training Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Peter F.
Sales Strategist
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the cards as a supplement and coaching tool for the people I train. The quiz adds excitement and the drive to achieve amongst salespeople and I use the reports to let users know who is using it more effectively. This is the most cost effective way to provide users with in-field coaching.

Pluspunten: Easy to read and provides salespeople with a ready reference and constant reminder of the skills they should be using.

Minpunten: Limitations on customising cards with my logo.

van Epignosis op 18-10-2019

Hi Peter, thanks for stopping by to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that using TalentCards is allowing you to provide your salesforce with ready-to-access in-field information. We're finding that more and more of our customers are using TalentCards in this way, Please note, you can add your logo to cards in any set, feel free to ask our support team for help with how.

Tackling efficiency with TalentCards

Henrik M.
Business developer
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: we are currently looking to change how a entire industry works and their processes using TalentCards and also taking digitization of another industry a few steps further than they currently are.

Pluspunten: So when i stumbled on TalentCards it struck me that this is a very powerful way to learn, since many of us are brought up learning with cards and even during courses later on in life. As efficiency becomes evermore demanding and winning through innovation a necessity I found this software to be most helpful. I also found new ways of using it as a tool in different work processes that could become more efficient thanks to this software.

Minpunten: My personal opinion is that the cons are few. most often they are when one forgets the size of the software and what it is made to do. Most likely this has to do with our desire for more and more and more. But that will ultimately change TalentCards into to something els that most likely already exists and there is no point in that.

van Epignosis op 11-10-2019

Hi Henrik, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the TalentCards experience! We do aim to give educators an efficient way to teach and learners an effective way of learning on-the-job. Our support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance on your micro-learning journey!

TalentCards Rapid Learning Platform

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Shea S.
Global Manager for Learning Deployment
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been mostly positive. The devs / account manager has been responsive to feedback and getting features implemented and bugs corrected. I feel there are still gaps in support which need addressing.

Pluspunten: From a Learners perspective, the platform is a great utility for e-learning. This platform is great for hyper learning on the go with an easy to use philosophy.

Minpunten: The administrative functions leave much to be desired. The product seems to be under development and lacking many key features to allow administrators to have the same ease of use as the Learners. Granular administrative permissions is also a very needed feature.

van Epignosis op 11-10-2019

It' great to hear that TalentCards is proving to be popular with your students, Shea! We are constantly revising the admin features based on user feedback and we're working on a lot of quality of life improvements for admin functions which are due by the end of the year, so we think you'll be super happy with these updates! We've also increased our dedicated support team so that we can help our clients get back to the business of training!

Bite-sized training and follow-up solution

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Doru D.
Capability Manager
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using it as a reminder/follow-up tool for working with remote sales teams. After face to face trainings or video calls - either full decks or just the quiz function. People like it and it feels fresh and new vs. older methods.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and setup, pushing it remotely to the users is also a pretty simple process. It integrates all the tools to quickly create compelling, impactful slide decks. Liked the quiz tool for following up with remote teams.

Minpunten: Some rigidity in terms of what can be done (ie. no questions for the quizzes with multiple valid answers), streamlined to the detriment of flexibility and it is obviously a tool that can/will grow in terms of capability. 1% of situations when the app misbehaves (doesnt'register clicks or the statistics are off)

van Epignosis op 4-11-2019

Thanks for your review, Doru! We're glad to hear that you're benefiting from the ease and speed of TalentCards.

You're absolutely right, we are constantly growing and you'll be happy to hear that we are working on some exciting card editor updates that are due for release in early 2020 (allowing for more question types, improved templates, and implementing important feedback we've received from our customers). So, keep an eye out!

Talent Cards Review

Jose maria N.
Learning & Talent Manager
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Very good.

Pluspunten: Micro-learning on mobile devices. Learning Bites

Minpunten: Inability to add images on cards other than as background

van Epignosis op 18-10-2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jose. Keep an eye out for some exciting updated to the card editor which are due for release in early 2020!

Fun Software, Sometimes Glitchy

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Emily R.
Assistant Director
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like the software overall, and the users are happy with it.

Pluspunten: I like how customizable it is, but it's not to the point where there are way too many options to design card sets.

Minpunten: I hate that I can't get in touch with someone immediately if I have questions. They usually take a while to respond.

van Epignosis op 11-10-2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Emily! We're glad to hear that TalentCards is hitting the sweet spot in terms of customization for your training needs. While we don't offer a live chat support function, our dedicated support team's average response rate is within 1 hour and we'll always aim to get back to you as soon as possible so that you can get back to the business of training!

Quick and easy learning solution.

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018
Marco S.
e-Learning- & Multimedia Professional
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our people finally started learning on a weekly basis.

Pluspunten: It is simple and easy to create and use. Ideal for those employees who are always busy and don't want to spend time going through endless amounts of eLearning. Rich content containing bite sized information and links to video's (only Youtube now) and websites. Great customer support.

Minpunten: So far nothing. But this product really needs push notifications when a new set of cards has been uploaded. But i'm sure this will only be a matter of time.

Training Via TalentCards

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Melissa T.
IT Specialist
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We do OSHA Training through Talent Cards. We really like the manageability of it.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use for end users. Easy to manipulate and get information on the cards. I setup, manage, card sets and users. I have a couple of administrators for backup but I do most of the work. They have a variety of backgrounds and you can upload a picture of search for a picture for the background. There is 6 different font sizes.

Minpunten: That you can not crop the pictures directly. Sometimes the sizing is not exactly what you want but for the price. My end users would like an app for the computer. The do not like using their phone for it.

van Epignosis op 4-11-2019

Hi Melissa, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy that TalentCards is proving to b easy for you and your team of admins to use. You'll also be happy to hear that we have just released a web version of the app for learners who prefer to use a computer. We also have some exciting updated planned for the card editor in early 2020, so stay tuned!

TalentCards: Not super easy to use, but a fun interactive way to get people learning

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2019
Professional Learning Facilitator
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The user friendly app is easy to navigate.
You can tell how many people are engaging with the app.

Minpunten: The admin side is hard to manage.
Create the cards is time consuming, and lags behind. You have to make sure to pause, wait for the green check then continue. If you don't, all your work will disappear.

van Epignosis op 18-10-2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! You'll be happy to know that we are changing the way images are compiled on our back-end in order to increase speed and efficiency for our users. Thanks for your patience!

Very easy to create, excellent concept to get sticky learning

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Carlos L.
Safety and Quality Director Americas
Machine- en installatiebouw
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like Mobility, the concept of flash cards, possibility of attachments of videos, quizzes, game mode

Minpunten: more flexibility on fonts, text attibutes and possibility of GIFs missing. Notification to the app needed urgently.