Amazing software that helped us connect with outside vendors and streamlined our deliveries.

Conrad H.
Service Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improved communication with our vendors and more efficient flow of deliveries.

Pluspunten: 2Ship being a cloud based software allows us to upload our shipping requests for our vendors to process. With all shipping priorities preset by us, our vendors do not need to second guess which courier to pick and at which service level. It was quick and easy to train our vendors.

Minpunten: The site adds new features quite often and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the new features. It would be nice to be notified of expected updates to the site.

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

"Thank you for the great feedback Conrad. The new 2Ship interface will alert you and all users to new messages posted in your Message Board. This is now active and where all new features will be communicated to our customers. We'll also be posting tips and tricks and did you knows to keep you in the loop.

We do post monthly ""Uncover & Discover"" online webinars in our training course calendar. These spotlight new features, new updates and other tips and tricks. "

Very good transportation solution with excellent customer service

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018
Mark S.
Integration Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The 2ship TMS is easy to use and easy to navigate. The platform offers smooth operations for both office and warehouse operations. If something goes wrong, their live help support button is very useful and the team responds withing minutes.

Minpunten: I would say that any issues we have had were resolved or are being added as future enhancements. If I were to point out 1 thing I least like about the system, it would be having to use Internet Explorer as the default browser.

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Mark, and we are happy to let you know that 2Ship's new interface works across all browsers. So does our new browser plugin for auto-print and auto-weight reading

Handle almost 100% of our shipping needs

Rick T.
Computer System Specialist
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is extremely easy to use, which made training users almost painless. The Third party Billing Capabilities work vey will.

Minpunten: Speed can be slow sometimes. Download of data back into our system occasionally misses marking shipments as being shipped.

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

Hi Rick and thanks for the feedback! We will talk to the integration team and add the end of day reconciliation request to your integration which is now built to catch any missed orders throughout the day.
We can also look at the speed issue with you and see if its consistent with specific times of day and also test whether or not there is something going on within your local internet at those times that may slow down the traffic.

2Ship Review

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2018
Stephanie M.
Supply Sales
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 2Ship has allowed my company to provide and pass along cost effective solutions to our customers.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that it allows me the freedom to run my business the way I see fit. Of course within certain parameters given by the 2ship team.

Minpunten: The software can be difficult to navigate at times.

van 2Ship Solutions op 25-10-2018

Thank you Stephanie for your fantastic feedback and we are happy that FP is enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship Solutions. We work diligently to make our platform easy to use and we woud love to have an opportunity to review the way you are navigating throughout the platform and make some reccomendations so it can be more efficient for you.

Using 2Ship makes shipping our small packages easy and affordable.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Donna C.
Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Deeply discounted rates.

Pluspunten: Easy of use. The site stores frequently used addresses. The rates are deeply discounted compared to UPS.

Minpunten: We have scheduling issues sometimes. When scheduling ground pick-ups, there is sometimes a lag between when the pick-up is scheduled and when FedEx comes to pick up. They often do not come the next day, but rather the day after that.

Wish we would have found 2Ship sooner! What a time-saver!

Laura M.
Account Representative
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saved time and headaches from using UPS software directly. Also loved having any problems with an order all together in 2Ship. Made our customer experience much improved!

Pluspunten: What a difference! When we first integrated to 2Ship we were blown away by the ease of our order fulfillment! We got more than we bargained for with our customer service department as well. Everything was neat and tidy and together.

Minpunten: If I had to choose a problem it would be that the software isn't available for Mac computers. We would like to convert over to all Mac products at some point.

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

Laura, we have great news for you. You can use 2Ship on a MAC today. The auto-print and auto-scale plugin works on a MAC too! Let the conversion begin and please let us know if you need any help.

Super Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
George T.
Distribution Supervisor
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Pluspunten: The ease of use
Quick and accurate
User functionality.

Minpunten: Takes a bit to get used to the first couple of uses

van 2Ship Solutions op 25-10-2018

Thank you George for a wonderful review and we're glad you are enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship solutions. We're happy that you are connected to your online orders directly into 2Ship for easy and quick processing across your 14 warehouse locations Canada wide.

I have been working with 2Ship for the past 2 years.

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Mary-ann M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent support staff. If there is an issue I don't have to figure it out on my own.t

Pluspunten: 2Ship provides excellent service along with an easy to use system. The system has allowed me to cut down my processing time with Canada Post as the program has been integrated and the customer now enters their own address. No more typo's

Minpunten: Learning a new system takes time. The functionality of the system does not match the old 100%. I am learning how to make things look as we want them to.

2Ship - Takes the guess work out of shipping rates

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Jim L.
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the fact that I have a one stop shop to compare the best rates in terms of speed of delivery or cost of shipment. Incredibly helpful and very accurate.

Minpunten: The only con would be that not all carriers are included - while a majority are available some smaller boutique organizations are not.

Excellent easy to use e-commerce platform.

Dylan N.
Sales & Marketing
Chemicaliën, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I liked most about this software was how easy it was to get started. The customer service helped me every step of the way to make our website perfect.

Minpunten: A small thing that can be approved to the 2ship platform is adding themes and plugins. Other than that I have no issues.

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

Thanks Dylan for your feedback. We do have a great Ecom solution but we believe you are not using it for your storefront today. We are really just your shipping plugin for your ecommerce business but we would love to show you what our 2Ship Ecom could do to improve your front end store and customer experience.
We have a great webstore builder which allows for an unlimited number of themes and flavours for your webstore.

Cost savings on Shipping

Nicole M.
Distribution and Logistics Co-ordinator
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of my corporate objectives was to reduce our overall shipping budget by a set percentage. With this program/software i can clearly see what my best shipping options are while still maintaining the service level that my customers require. Its a win-win in my books.

Pluspunten: This software allows me to quickly compare several delivery companies, the delivery date options, and prices associated with each. I love that I can book the pick ups with each company within the software as well.

Minpunten: none. I have been using this software for over two years now, and there has been very little technical issues experienced.

This software is the best thing that could have happened from a logistics perspective to my company.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
VP of Operations and Co-Owner
Consumentendiensten
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love being able to see so many options at the same time for shipping. It's also great having the system automatically produce all our customs paperwork and BOLs at the touch of a button!

Minpunten: To be honest I'm yet to run into any real negatives with this platform. From the savings to the service it's all been good so far!

lovin it, (=

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Chris I.
warehouse operations
Magazijnen/opslag, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: has stopped us from having to get quotes for each shipment from multiple carriers when shipping, saving an incredible amount of time..

Pluspunten: ease of having all rates uploaded into portal, to ensure we are fetching the cheapest rates / shipping location

Minpunten: excessive loading on ship page due to rates loading in the background, some confliction between rates that populate through 2ship, and courier rates.. looks like there is a charge difference between our rates, and 2ship, need to dig into

Easy to use software, meets our business needs

Erin S.
Asset Analyst
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the design and layout of the software and it is fluid and easy to use.

Minpunten: NA

Best tool out there for consolidating shipping

Hiba H.
CIO
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience from the demo/trial phase to today with the support and continuous upgrades and improvements

Pluspunten: the ease of use and available functionality of the tool compared to others out these. Great custom service team and very prompt support all the time.
Flexibility of adding as many couriers and LTL companies for evaluating who is the best in rate s and support

Minpunten: The separation in the Global and User data for recipients. Would really like to have one table for all that allows modifications in one place.

Easy system to work with .

Henri H.
Traffic Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: not complicated and friendly use and does the job we need to do . Easy to complete a shipment and print all the labels needed.

Easy to use

Gary Y.
General Manager
Computerhardware, 13-50 werknemers

Pluspunten: - Easy to use
- Accurate courier charges
- Time-saving
- Reasonably priced subscription

Minpunten: - The customization was a breeze until that you've added a local third-party courier. However, the team ensured that the courier is fully integrated with the platform.

Works well and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2018
Michel A.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love that it gives me my options clearly and I know exactly what I'm paying for what service.

Minpunten: It take too many steps to set up a pickup for same day. Also, if the pickup does not go through, it doesn't tell us.

2Ship review

Eric T.
Sr. Implementation Engineer
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We no longer have to ask our group admin to create shipping labels for us. Which saves us a lot of time and hassle.

Pluspunten: Easy to create shipping labels. No longer have to rely on our group admin.

Minpunten: Labels sometimes get "stuck" in the system.

Makes shipping easy for us; all couriers in one place for pricing, tracking and reports!!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Michael H.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I save money, I save time, I feel in much better control of my shipping situation.

Pluspunten: Fast price comparison between my carriers. All of our shipping histroyu is one place. The support team are fast and friendly.

Minpunten: It's really a good thing, but it takes a while to know all of the features and functionality of the software. So I guess that means I have to take a bit of time to wrap my head around all that it can do and how to do it.

Great Product

Jamie R.
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, multiple shipping options based on your needs.

Minpunten: Sometimes we have network glitches where the orders are not sent over 100% accurate so need to be adjusted in 2ship

Effective if prone to glitches

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
James M.
Logistics & Facilities Administrator
Beveiliging en opsporing, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has integrated the different aspects of our old shipping process into one.

Minpunten: It is very prone to incomprehensible error messages. I have now generally learnt ways around most but when an error says something like 'attempted to divide by zero' that's not going to help you solve it much.

van 2Ship Solutions op 25-10-2018

Thank you James for your feedback and we are so glad that we were able to centralize several processess into one for you. Our support team would love to have a walkthrough and take a closer look at the error messages that you are encountering. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who are designated internal resources and can assist you. Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.

Its great we can shop multiple carries instantly

David N.
Sportartikelen, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Reduced cost

Pluspunten: Saves time by allowing our shippers to get a number of quotes at once. Saves cost in our warehouse operations as we are able easily select the best rate quickly.

Very positive, great customer support

Viktor L.
Business System Analyst
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Flexibility, user friendly, cloud based. When we asked for customization the request was completed very efficiently. Great value for the money

Minpunten: Sometimes longer than usual respond time. Some minor issue with integration, which were quickly addressed

van 2Ship Solutions op 1-3-2018

Thanks Viktor and great to hear that our customer service team is on top of anything that may pop up.

2 SHIP

Distribution Center Manager - Delta, British Columbia
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: good freight rate selection

Pluspunten: user friendly, and easy to train staff how to use it.

Minpunten: can't cancel an order the next day when the shipment did not leave the following day