Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub van Dude Solutions is een cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor onderhoudsbeheer die is ontworpen voor zowel de gezondheidszorg als seniorenhuisvesting.

Meer informatie over TheWorxHub

I find it hard to navigate, meaning there are to many steps to complete a work order or request.

Beoordelingen van TheWorxHub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TheWorxHub heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TheWorxHub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (170)

Bas
Facility Manager in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best CMM system for senior living

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Neil
Facilities Building Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Report Functionality and customability

4,0 6 maanden geleden

The customer suppport is amazing. The team they have had over the years makes this web base service amazing. I have always walked away from interactions with the troubleshooting techs impressed and happy.

When we do have issues we have no real way to express the importance and drive resolutions. They create a ticket and it goes into a priority response, which it may be a high priority to our organization, but not to the Worxhub, so sometimes issues that are tough for us to work around don't get resolved as timely as we need.

Lot
Facility maintenance Specialist 2 in VS

my thoughts

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: the more I use it the more I find I want certain features that are not available or not included.

I like how customizable it is, appearance and reliability.

No custom close out drop box. inventory is a separate module, IT option not did not seem to be a good fit.the boss is not a fan of some elements of reporting are in another module. we would like to expand but company does not find it cost effective

Jeremy
Maintenance manager in Canada
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Invaluable software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From building the information tree at the beginning to scheduled preventative maintenance, this software is easy to use and does it all.

User friendly software that creates and maintains a legacy of information.

There are some glitches in the software that cancel your selection when you try to click on a category in a scroll down menu. You are sent back to the top of the menu and have to start scrolling from the beginning.

Eric
Director of Living Community Services in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Dude Solution for you.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping up with Regulations by the Fire marshal and health codes. Able to track and easily print and provide proofs of Maintenance and checks. I love the chat. Staff are always helpful and are quick to respond. Always able to get me on the right track making complex work orders or PM's and running reports.

I like that there are features to do big things quickly. Like say you change a staff member you can quickly reassign the tickets with a few clicks. I like that there can be great reports by the software if you put in great information that gets specific by category and subcategory's.

When you screw up making something since its a cloud base it is permanently there. Can be deactivated but there isn't so much a delete and start over button.

Electrican in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

More Accurate Work Orders

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Rey
Director of Facility Services in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Kendal at Oberlin WorxHub Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

User friendliness. Ability to produce reports and keep track of ongoing projects via pulse tab.

None. The system fully meets our needs.

Lillian
IT Regional Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

WorxHub WORXS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Director of FNS/EVS in VS

Excellent Software for your Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance Needs

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: EVS/Housekeeping work orders can be placed and tracked, assigned, and completed, as well as Maintenance work orders. We utilize the projects feature to manage complex projects that consist of multiple work orders and makes it easier to stay organized.

The worxhub work order system has many features that allow for accepting work requests, completing work orders, preventive maintenance on equipment and spaces, and has allowed us to move away from manual paper / faxed work orders for our Hospital.

While the Worxhub mobile version is functional, it needs to be made into an actual app instead of a landing page for a website. An app would be in line with what other CMMS software is doing, and would be faster than waiting for a page to load. I hope Brightly is planning on making a robust app that can replace the mobile worxhub!!!

Patty
Receptionist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

WorxHub Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use TheWorxHub to schedule rides for our residents.

Overall very user friendly. Easy to move throughout the system.

The time can be difficult to input, especially with AM/P{m changes.

Derek
Director Facility Services in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Manage your staff productivity and customer satisfaction.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say that the overall experience with WorxHub has been exceptional. Staff support is fantastic, always willing to assist. Software is only as good as the information that you provide. If we do our job, the software will take care of itself. I would highly recommend this software!

Our facility has utilized the Worxhub program for 10 years or so. I was part of the research team when we began research CMMS programs. What stood out about Worxhub was how robust the program was. The ability to track, manage and produce reports were important to us. In the Long-Term Care environment, our customer base are 65+ folks. They come into our facility with very high expectations. When our staff properly utilize the note functionality on work orders, we are provided with data that we can accurately respond when residents call on. This platform also provides us many tools to measure staff productivity. The program also allows for us to create resident, staff and area reviews and inspections. The program does an outstanding job of providing tools that assist with everyday management.Our facility also utilizes the Housekeeping and Landscaping modules. Housekeeping utilizes the program primarily for staff scheduling. We are able to create weekly schedules with support information for special requests like sheet sizing, product usage, time of day needs, etc. This is vital to our success.

I would say the one thing that continues to be somewhat of challenge is the overall speed of the program. The program with choose a server each day, but traffic on the program can slow down to a point of frustration at times. We are working with the Brightly team to help reduce issues on the client side and have seen improvements.

Mark
Facilities Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Product, Great Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization in tracking everything that happens. Works great for labor tracking to assess time allotment and needs, budgeting and reserves studies. Utilizing WorxHub allows you know your stuff...ALL your stuff.

The shear expanse of what WorxHub can manage is vast. It can organize and extrapolate information for real time up to date reporting with astounding accuracy, resulting in expedited action when maintaining facilities. The greatest challenge for a Facilities Manager is , the unexpected, which WorxHub removes a large portion of.

Customization, this system has preloaded items that cannot be removed, you just have to look past them.

Brad
Facilities Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 501-1.000 werknemers

The WorxHub Reveiw

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Frank
Safety Coordinator in VS

Worxhub Security

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Harold
Facilities/Grounds Supervisor in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 201-500 werknemers

The WorxHub

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple
parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location, assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Rob
VP Support Services in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Worxhub - maintenance software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Worxhub helps so much with compliance and keeping us in the good books with the government. It provides great evidence when needed to show that our systems are well maintained. We also utilize scheduled work orders a lot and equipment reading features. Very helpful.

Reporting features are excellent. Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.

Not all my sites utilize all of the features due to cost. Everytime their is a new fearture, it always comes at a cost. Additionally, the program itself can be a little tough to navigate. We have used the program for over 8 years and still to this date some of our sites struggle a little to utilize its full capacity.

Julie
Manager assistant in VS

HAMC Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the worxhub every day to distribute work orders to the technicians and they receive them instantly via the app for the phones. We use the reporting for all surveys for the hospital. We use the reporting for our accounting purposes on projects. This has greatly reduced the man hours of tracking all of this information.

Once you are set up in the software it will track all the information for an area and you can pull reports for any surveys necessary. It has the capability to keep track of expenses and man hours for a project. The ability to have the app on your phone helps make the flow of work easier for the technicians to plan their day. We have found it very helpful in many different areas.

How picky the search engine is on key words

Jessica
Director of Vitality and Well-Being in VS

We love Worxhub

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall staff and residents really seem to like Worxhub. It helps us with communication and efficiency.

Love that we can easily track maintenance jobs from their start to their completion. Staff and residents like that you are immediately updated on the status of your request. Techs can leave notes like "waiting on parts" or "phase one completed". Residents find it easy to use and required little/no training. Very user friendly. It also works with our Resident Communication tool, Cubigo, and they can request things in that platform and it communicates with Worxhub.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup and integration and cannot speak to ease of startup. No cons that I can speak of.

Director of Facility Services in VS

The WorxHub Is Awesome

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love this product. It gives us the reports easily when we need them. The flexibility and adjustability of this program is amazing. This has helped us with knowing when or if we need additional FTE's and well as seeing who may be under performing. So far every aspect of this is wonderful. I know we don't use all of the modules but the ones we use are have helped us very much

The ease of use and the intuitive nature of the software. The staff at Dude is great and always very helpful

One item that I would like to see is being able to some how assign multiple w/o's to one person at a time. The other is the option to close multiples at one time.

Victoria
Property Manager in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is exceptional customer service and it support. Couldn't do my job without his valuable assistance. he knows the software in and out and is always there to lend support and help teach us new and valuable features on the program.

Software support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He provides excellent guidance through the program and helps us to achieve the results we are looking for.

I like the software no complaints. The software does alot but probably only using about 30% of its capabilities. Would like opportunities for more online learning tips and tricks course so to speak would be of value being offered once or twice a year.

Paul
Safety Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great Value and Easy to Use!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to implement, Facility Dude was very helpful from initial sales all the way through set up and on going tech support.

Once the system is set up, it is easy for administrators and users to catch on quickly how to use.

There are a few things that could be made easier. Batch Editing should be available for all databases. For example, not being able to bulk edit staff phone numbers and having to change 200 phone numbers individually.

Aisha
Office/Facilities Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Great Calendar system

Opmerkingen: Pretty good.

The ease of the Calendar module allows the user to create events in the future. See what was scheduled in the past. Personalize a room or work order request to the needs of the event. Adding room setup information/photos is exceptional.

Deleting/changing or skipping holidays for a room booking is the biggest issue with this software. It should allow me to skip what dates I want. Instead of omitting a particular day, I have to set an end date, go back, and create a new occurrence.

Linda Ann
Nurse Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Overall WorxHub

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This system has been very user friendly.

Immediate access, immediate review of request and immediate resolution of problem/issue

No missing features, complete identification system of where the problem is, what needs to be done and timeliness of need.

Bob
General Manager in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

WorxHub Benefits

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use for management and maintenance

WorxHub keeps track of all order work orders and makes recurring tasks easy to manage. Billing is a breeze and lets us know when things are overdue.

No issues in our experience , everything ok.

Joanne
Manager of Support Services in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

WorxHub -Excellent for timesavings, documentation and follow up

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Education and information provided has been excellent

This software has changed how quickly repairs and maintenance items get completed. It has "minimized" middle man and all staff can log in and report issues for repair etc.. It has changed my job and helped so much! I am no longer the "middle man". Also, I can enter re curring maintenance work.....major timesaver!

I have not found anything yet, the software has been a positive experience for our team!