Gemiddelde scores

4.9/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.8/5

Over Rippling

Eén modern systeem voor loonadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden, HR en IT

Meer informatie over Rippling

341 reviews worden weergegeven

Scott G.
Founder & CEO
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

"Great product, friendly service"

Opmerkingen: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Pluspunten: Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Minpunten: The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Antoinette O.
Director of HR & Financial Administration
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Great Overall Business Product "

Opmerkingen: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Pluspunten: Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Minpunten: The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

• Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020
Alexandra S.
Head of People
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"So many things in one platform"

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use for onboarding new employees. Being able to provision IT accounts, sign crucial documents, build an employee profile from our ATS and create custom PTO plans per each location we have, is AMAZING! For a one-person department, Rippling has made my life so much easier.

Minpunten: Two areas in which the product can be improved. A more functional organizational chart (visually speaking) and more functionally in doing static documents like a text function to fill out the forms.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Marcus A.
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

"Horrible service and on boarding "

Opmerkingen: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Pluspunten: I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Minpunten: -ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Kelly Z.
Owner, Veterinarian
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020

"Why did I wait so long to make the switch!?"

Pluspunten: The implementation team was super helpful and gave step by step tasks to complete while providing assistance as needed.
The streamlined HR, Payroll, Security features were a huge benefit to my small business.

Minpunten: I am hopeful that additional features will present themselves so that we can further integrate employee communication, reviews, etc.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020
Alec D.
Full Stack Engineer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Rippling Provides Needed HR/IT Integration"

Pluspunten: Every company I have worked for has struggled with integrating HR & IT onboarding and offboarding processes. Typically, companies will have to resort to a spreadsheet of software and services. I really like that Rippling integrates SAML and other utilities like SSH key management. I also really enjoy the HR experience, the Payroll dashboard is really nice. The benefits dashboard is extremely clear and accessible. Overall, I've been really happy with Rippling.

Minpunten: They are a relatively new company and sometimes the occasional bug pops up, like an app bug I ran into when putting in the two factor code. I haven't run into any showstoppers so far and overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Evan J.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers

"Rippling Saves us Time"

Opmerkingen: We've been with Rippling since they first launched. Their support is extremely responsive and we've seen a lot of our feature requests implemented into the product. It was already great, but it keeps getting better and better as time goes on.

Pluspunten: Rippling saves us a lot of managerial time. It saves the most time of some of our key executives, which is extremely valuable.

Minpunten: We don't use some of the IT related features, but everything else we love.

Bryan L.
VP Marketing
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"Enterprise grade benefits management, accessible to startups. "

Opmerkingen: I was first introduced to Rippling as part of my offer and acceptance to join PeopleGrove. I found the process quite simple. As I went through onboarding, each task was laid out in front of me, making it simple to follow and check off as tasks. Now I am an active user. Rippling gives me access to our org chart, showing reporting structure and contact info for the team. We can use Rippling SSO to access any portal we need access to, easily and securely. I can schedule and manage PTO for me and my team. Payroll, forms, documents, etc. are all at my fingertips. I have worked at bigger companies in the past. Their HR packages were robust but cumbersome and visually meh. Rippling even helps us with device provisioning and decommission, software updates, etc. Rippling has been one of the easiest products to learn how to use and see value in. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Pluspunten: Simple, easy to understand from offer, to onboarding, to managing a team. I have secure access to all of my HR, IT, payroll, and documents and single sign-on to every portal we need to access.

Minpunten: It is very difficult to find a constructive complaint about Rippling. So far, I have not encountered anything that I expect to be in the product that isn't. They recently rebranded the identity and colors of the company but it has been slow to show up in the app. Perhaps the frequent need to re-login for rPass access could be improved with different session management, but overall, I don't have any complaints.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
William A.
Onboarding Associate
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

"Rippling - The better payroll/HR software"

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy Rippling. Their customer experience is great. They have sent a couple of emails to check in but they don't bombard my inbox. I appreciate the consideration because I feel like if I were to need help, I would be able to reach out. I would 10/10 recommend Rippling to anyone who is looking to upgrade their HR/Payroll software.

Pluspunten: I really like the ease of access to rippling. I used a in house software at the large investment bank I used to work at and it was a pain to try to find everything. I could never remember where to find my paystub information and my insurance information. With Rippling, not only do they have it all in one place but it is really simple to use. I have been at my current job for a month and I haven't had to ask anyone how rippling works. Plain and simple, using Rippling is plain and simple.

Minpunten: I frequently forget my password and it would be nice to not have to reset it every time I forget it. Otherwise, I have no issues so far.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019
Ruth S.
Insurance Agent
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020

"Great time using software"

Opmerkingen: I really am impressed by the overall set up. And feel this is a amazing tool.

Pluspunten: I feel the software is very hands on which allows me to have access to all of my payroll information and also tax withholdings W2's and other important information. I can also make changes regarding my tax information.

Minpunten: Not much of a fan of the amount of pay shown in bold text. I am always trying to block that information from my colleagues view. A person with whom one works in a profession or business with should not be able to view my pay.

Douglas P.
VP Finance
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

"Rippling is a must have"

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Pluspunten: 1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Minpunten: 1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

van Rippling op 24-1-2020

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

"Modernized Flexible Solutions"

Pluspunten: The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Minpunten: As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

van Rippling op 13-12-2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
David B.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

"Great integrations save hours, easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Pluspunten: Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Minpunten: Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

van Rippling op 18-10-2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Mike S.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling"

Pluspunten: Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Minpunten: The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Matt D.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Rippling is exactly what you need."

Pluspunten: Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Minpunten: I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"Rippling for Small Business"

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Pluspunten: The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Minpunten: The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Josh H.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

"Rippling is a one stop shop"

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Pluspunten: It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Minpunten: Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

• Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Nicole H.
Growth & Marketing Associate
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

"Rippling is an incredible business tool"

Opmerkingen: Rippling is an awesome business tool that helps me stay organized on one central platform.

Pluspunten: Rippling is extremely easy to navigate and includes easy access to things such as benefits, pay stubs and org charts. Another benefit of Rippling is the “To-do” list section. For example, my HR manager will assign me a task which sends me an email and shows up on my Rippling dashboard. It lists the priority of the task, the due date and duties that need to be performed. If I have not checked off a task in a few days it sends me a reminder email. It’s a really great way to stay organized!

Minpunten: After using Rippling for nearly 6 months within my company I have yet to find anything negative about the platform.

Matilda L.
HR
Biotechnologie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

"Happy to make the switch "

Opmerkingen: The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Pluspunten: It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Minpunten: I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

Pluspunten: - Combines IT with HR to help our employees get onboarded
- Great document management tools
- Quick Support
- Easy to use interface

Minpunten: - The rigid process for a few apps doesn't leave room for customization
- Site can be buggy at times, but nothing concerning
- Would be nice if they bundled pricing again, it can get expensive with all of the bells and whistles per employee

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019
Kate C.
Customer Care Rep
Cosmetica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"HR for the Modern Team"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using the software. I like chatting with teammates in the "watercooler"

Pluspunten: This software is easy to use and intuitive. It's also clever and smart and I love the little images they've chosen. It's the perfect software for a modern company, bridging the gap between boring old punching in software and an apple-like present day feel.

Minpunten: I wish the out of office part would show when someone was only out for part of the day, but that is pretty minor.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Lee Z.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Reporting as fraud - zero customer support"

Opmerkingen: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Pluspunten: Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Minpunten: Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Chris M.
Chief Operating Officer
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

"Forget ADP, Paychex or Ceridian"

Opmerkingen: With Rippling, we spend so much less time fixing problems than we used to with the big payroll providers. The system natively and easily integrates with G Suite, Expensify, health insurance, worker's comp, and a variety of other services. This allows us to focus on building the business rather than payroll and HR.

Pluspunten: This is, by far, the easiest and most intuitive payroll and HR software that I've used. Doing the initial setup took a mere 3 hours compared to literally months of setup time for ADP Workforce Now or Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Rippling does what they say they're going to do and they seem to do it very well. Direct deposits have been making it successfully into accounts so far!!!

Minpunten: I'm not a big fan of team-based email support, but that's pretty much the only option they provide. While I don't feel they're leading me astray, I also don't feel like they intimately know the needs of my company. I'm also a little concerned about the longevity of a company that is probably running off of venture capital, but it is a risk I am very willing to take to not have the frustration of one of the big payroll companies, who have software that is difficult to use and often screwed up payroll runs.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Stuart S.
Sr. Director Customer Care
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"Great all in one company admin portal"

Opmerkingen: As stated previously. The all in one location of all my company and employment information is great.

Pluspunten: It has everything in one place. All my personal information/benefits/payroll, etc. On top of that it has a very easy company directory that is actionable for texts and phone calls. The software is also very simple to operate, very clean interface with simple to understand language and icons.

Minpunten: I have not found any items I have not enjoyed using so far.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Tracilyn B.
Sales Development Representative
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020

"Smoothest replacement for HR ever"

Opmerkingen: Benefits departments can be trimmed to the barest bone with a functional and useful HR tool like Rippling.

Pluspunten: I recently got married and had to update my tax filing status and a few other personal tidbits. With Rippling, it took less than 5 minutes to get everything figured out; what is more impressive was that the program also included helpful hyperlinks such as the IRS tax estimator that I didn't think to use beforehand since this is my first marriage. My spouse, on the other hand, couldn't update anything without scheduling a "special meeting" with HR/benefits--who happen to sit right behind her since she also works in HR on the recruiting side. She works for an extremely large company, and the processes that clunk up her day for minute updates such as this are extreme, in my opinion. I jokingly told her that she should refer Rippling to her HR department.

Minpunten: There's honestly little I would change. The platform is customizable for users to an extent. Don't want to have you pay stubs emailed to you? You can update that. As a user, I don't have any complaints.