Rippling reviews

4,9 (1.562) Schrijf een review!

Over Rippling

Eén modern systeem voor loonadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden, HR en IT

Meer informatie over Rippling

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Beoordelingen van Rippling

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Rippling heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.562 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Rippling eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.562)

Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Financial Analyst in Kenia
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Rippling Recommendation.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Job posting and candidate tracking.

Rippling automate HR management, onboarding and candidate management.

It was overwhelming to use the mobile app during initial stages.

Recruiter in Spanje
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Best HRIS product in the market

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We were using ADP as our HRIS system and Rippling has replaced that tool but also manages IT, Onboarding, and beyond. We absolutely love it.

This is my first time using Rippling and I honestly don't have all the words to describe how much I love the product. It's incredibly easy to use and makes our job so much easier. We recently implemented and everyone loves it already.

Nothing has been difficult at all, but with any new tool there is a bit of a learning curve to customize it to fit your specific needs.

Apeksha K.
Apeksha K.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The WORST experience we have ever had with a B2B company

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It has promise and tons of VC funding, but sadly the company has gone downhill recently, probably as they try to scale faster than they should

The customer service is atrocious, stay away! They literally owed us over $30k, it was a nightmare getting it back, and still operating with some very shady behavior. We were close to filing state complaints. They might have been good as they started, but really the worst B2B service we have recently. Go with a more established company that actually knows how to help their customers not stress them out more with hidden fees, random overcharging and opaque billing.

Brian C.
Head of IT in VS

System Consolidation

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Employee onboarding and offboarding is greatly optimized. Rippling will enable accounts in a number of our other systems (email, IM, time tracking, cloud hosting and other SAAS services) and also de-activate them when the employee leaves. We are ending up with a single location for IT and HR services and employee enablement.

The consolidation of HR, IDP, MDM, password management, anti-virus and more in a single system. Not only does this do SAML/SCIM they have built out integrations with a number of SAAS applications that can control account creation, removal and permissions.

MDM has some feature limitations compared to the other major players and also still has some bugs. The lack of push authentication for 2FA slows down the daily logon. No integrated MAC OS login (although one is supposed to be coming).

Victoria J.
Project Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Highly recommend!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

As an employee user of Rippling I love that everything is in one place and pops up when I open a new tab. It's been a great company notice board with new hires and birthdays shown in one place, along with our single-sign ons and my paystubs. The tool is really well laid out and easy to use.

We would have preferred some advanced customization features in the applicant tracking, specifically now being able to see an applicant's rating until AFTER you have rated them yourself. This is likely a quirk due to our hiring process, but since many companies have different hiring strategies, offering this kind of advanced customization would be helpful!

Zach H.
Sr Accountant in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing HR/Payroll Software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Onboarding/Offboarding and storage of HR documents

The software is incredibly easy to use and intuitive for most people. It helps cut down time on payroll processing and even engages employees to other employees with pictures and fun information about each other that could be shared. The HR management system is a game-changer.

The only con is you pay per employee so it can be a little more expensive than other payroll systems.

Lydia R.
Controller in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Glad we switched

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experiance with Rippling is very good - no complaints

Rippling is user friendly and much easier to use than ADP. The self service tool makes it easier for employees to administrators to use

I have not found any issues with cons with software

Lucas P.
Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

HR Made Easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's just so easy and simple. The interface is clean and intuitive. I have used plenty of other HR/Payroll/Benefits management platforms in the past and they are all confusing, poorly designed, or hard to navigate.

The design is simplified to the point that maybe it looks a little boring? But I'd take boring and simple to use over flashy and difficult any day.

Gregory M.
Gregory M.
Technical Sourcer in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Rippling Effect

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I enjoy the ease of checking my paystubs as well as my submitting my time-off request. I love the time off request and how seamless it is and how it notifies the team.

I think the fact that I only use it to put in time off or update my elections for benefits. Outside of that I really don't use it that often.

Christina B.
Christina B.
VP of Product in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy benefits enrollment

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I originally heard about Rippling when looking to integrate an HRIS with our accounting software and loved the simplicity of design and promise of easy employee onboarding. It wasn't until now that I was able to experience that easy onboarding for myself. As a user, payroll setup and benefits selection was simple and took less time than our previous provider.

There were a couple silly UI issues that caused momentary confusion during direct deposit setup, but barely worth writing about here. Overall, it was a seamless experience.

Executive in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A lot to like, but if you need payroll be wary

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned, on the HR side of things, it is fairly easy to use Rippling. Payroll has its positives, until something goes wrong and then it is the worst nightmare and time suck that you will experience with a payroll software. As you can tell I am pretty frustrated. This isn't my first time that I have searched for other alternatives. I am considering other options at this point. Somehow the last five times I went through this they came through in the end but not before exhausting me, their customer and my accountant. It's not fun to rack up bills fixing the mistakes for software that I am paying for. If I change it will be to one of the payroll services with phone support.

Rippling on the whole is fairly easy to use and employee friendly, until you get to payroll.

The customer support setup is dreadful. Again, the people are nice, but the way it is handled is not acceptable for payroll. Payroll needs to have phone support as it is a time sensitive issue. I have been through all their growing pains, and feel like I should be compensated for debugging their software. They brought taxes in house and now several tax forms are late, again! There is no transparency with your payroll taxes or payments. I reached out to my account representative and his email address is no longer valid. ARGH. The inability to ever reach them via phone is a huge negative and the email support ticketing system is ridiculous if you have payroll questions. Also several of my open issues were never resolved, and they were over a broad range of issues involving payroll, pto, and insurance, yet they closed all the tickets. Again, promises promises on anything that isn't working correctly. The funding may be rolling in for Mr. Conrad, but they are losing grasp of the basics, as well as the items that used to function properly. At some point the reviews will not be so kind if this continues. If they resolve customer support I would be a much happier customer.

Joseph J.
Senior Software Engineer in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

From a Users Perspective

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Sherine K.
VP & Chief Business Officer in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though. I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Brock M.
HR Manager in VS
Animatie, 11-50 werknemers

Brock McKinley's Review for Epipheo

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Now we are connecting up a bunch of programs together to make my workflow easier. Ripping is putting my HR, payroll, benefits and onboarding all into one place and makes my job that much better. I don't have to go to one program to send docs to an employee and then another to set up an email for a new employee and then to another to check an employee's benefit elections. Putting together all these things in one easy to navigate and understand platform is going to blow the competition away.

The easy of use! It just makes sense! Coming from Paycor, which is a convoluted mess, Rippling is a breath of fresh air. Easy to find what you are looking for and get things done. I'm no longer wasting time trying to figure out how to do something.

Only little things that could be improved. For the most part this in in regard to organizing things. Would be great to be able to change the order of apps in the side panels. Also would like to be able to duplicate templates in order to make slight changes. Also sometimes navigating the Custom Fields grid for employees can be hard to see what you are doing because it only shows the field title and not the section you are in. So maybe lines dividing sections or at least the section titles at the top could help with viewing and navigating.

Alysha T.
Head of People Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Ryan D.
Chief Product Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Derrick M.
Derrick M.
Director, Team Development & People in VS

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

Lindsey B.
Controller in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Best HR Tool I've Used

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette O.
Director of HR & Financial Administration in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Overall Business Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas P.
VP Finance in VS

Rippling is a must have

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

2 jaar geleden

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Scott G.
Scott G.
Founder & CEO in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, friendly service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Modernized Flexible Solutions

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

David B.
CEO in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

3 jaar geleden

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Mike S.
Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Christine S.
Chief People Officer in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Robust and easy to use

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.