Excellent Resource for Small Businesses

Nicole G.
Director of Operations
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic. Although there are areas for improvement, every time I reach out to Rippling with a request for help or new feature, I always get a positive response. If it's not already in the pipeline for development, they're more than willing to consider for future releases. I cannot recommend this application enough.

Pluspunten: I can manage my payroll, insurance/benefits, onboarding/offboarding, software & hardware deployment all through one interface. The document retention feature is absolutely amazing. Having new hires and current employees digitally sign documents and then store those docs in Rippling is an amazing timesaver and takes a lot of the headache out of tracking down slowpoke reviewers.
Payroll in itself is a breeze. We've had to incorporate into multiple states as we acquire more remote employees and Rippling has guides for employer account creation for all 50 (from what I can tell, at least!). Not only that, but it's a single flat monthly fee to run as many payrolls as you need.

Minpunten: The formatting on the doc builder is a little glitchy and you don't have many fonts to choose from. While the software integration is an amazing feature, it's not always applicable to the accounts our team maintains. Sometimes the SaaS provider will require you to use an Enterprise+ account to take full advantage of the integration... obviously not something Rippling can control, but it's a bummer nonetheless.

Most streamlined HR platform I have used

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019
Venture Partner
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Staying on top of all the documentation when bringing new employees or contractors onboard was a real hassle and we were not consistent enough about it. Also our previous payroll providers charged more but actually did less - I was spending way too much time on tax filings and cutting checks etc. Rippling handles all our payments for employees and contractors, as well as HSA contributions, and payroll tax filings. I recommend it highly.

Pluspunten: Rippling makes it very easy to onboard new employees and contractors, run error-free payroll and makes all payroll tax filings effortlessly and accurately. Their browser-based dashboard is extremely easy to use and in the handful of times I have needed it, their customer service was exceptionally responsive and helpful. Their integrations with Slack and Gmail were also really impressively simple to set up and very handy.

Minpunten: When making the switch over to Rippling from my previous payroll provider, I had to manually import the contractor records from the year-to-date and I made some mistakes. But, they were very helpful in this process and we got it sorted quickly.

Really Strong Onboarding Support

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Jt P.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was working through switching some 1099 contractors to W-2 employees and making sure my company remains compliant with payroll tax. Team gave me all the right information to take to my CPA to ask the right questions and get the correct infrastructure setup to support Rippling's product.

Pluspunten: Team was extremely helpful and patient working with me to get onboarded. I'm a first time founder of a startup and the HR side of business is all new & complicated. They took the time to help me not only understand Rippling but what I needed to do with my other service providers (CPA's, etc.) to get things in order to setup Rippling properly.

Minpunten: Very little but I guess that I had to depend on them for so much. I wouldn't really have it another way but I guess there could have been more self-help information on your site that's broadly educational information.

Great product, good support!

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I liked the fact that it's very turn key once you get everything set up. I like the fact we can connect our software apps for ease of on-boarding new employees. Rippling will take care of everything I need and I have a peace of mind about our business by using Rippling.

Minpunten: Since they just switched to their new pricing model, we have found it a bit unfortunate to get billed for something we didn't realize we were using. We don't like the fact of getting billed monthly for a contractor that's no longer with us, maybe it goes back once they're not working with the company anymore. Still trying to figure this out... I wish there were more training videos, and a few of the billing features were a bit easier to find. It's part of supporting a startup... :)

Exactly what we needed

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Michael G.
VP of Engineering
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been great! Their support has been extremely responsive and they're constantly making improvements. We've had no trouble getting them to add new supported apps to their library.

Pluspunten: The seamless handling of onboarding and off-boarding people that includes: sending offer letters, signing policy documents and employment agreements, and provisioning access to our SaaS products by department.

Minpunten: The offer process could be improved. It is difficult to find/resume/abort an offer that was stated but not sent and declined offers are treated the same as terminated employees.

Easy to use and great for both employees and employers

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Emily F.
Marketing Strategist and Client Success Lead
Directiekantoor, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rippling has been fantastic for our company. As an employee, I love being able to see all of my pay stubs in one place and easily sign/add necessary documents when needed. As a manager, I like being able to refer new hires to Rippling for an organizational chart and the onboarding information they need. It has made our onboarding seamlessly and fast and improved our internal processes. We're big Rippling fans!

Pluspunten: We love the organizational chart feature and the easy portal for both managers and employees to view pay stubs, payroll information, and documents. It's easy to update pay rates when someone gets a raise or has a job title change, as well.

Minpunten: Nothing--I haven't had a problem yet. It's a huge improvement over our last software solution.

A Great Product

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Human Resources Coordinator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rippling has definitely helped us keep everyone's records in order and makes it easy to send out new documents/communications to our employees.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for employees and administrators. New features being introduced. Great support. Fast response time.

Minpunten: Maybe, still working out little kinks in the software? This is a reach, by the way.

Concierge support at self-serve software costs

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018
Chris M.
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were able to get our team onboarded at little-to-no cost, and ramp up quickly on the software. From there, we found out that we could integrate time tracking solutions directly out of Rippling as well. So all around, a big help to our team.

Pluspunten: Quick learning curve to getting started (especially for an HR solution), highly relevant email notifications to remind you when things are coming up, and a team that is dedicated to make sure you get up to speed quickly.

Minpunten: It doesn't seem like the team is using Zendesk or a way to manage their emails. For now, it's okay but as they grow I'm hopeful they will so I can continue to hear back quickly from their team!

Excellent Program

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
Gunner K.
Account Executive
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that everything is in one place for my organization.

Minpunten: It was a little confusing at first but things have gotten a lot better.

Makes Life Easier

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Talent Director
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Absolutely wonderful!

Pluspunten: I love using Rippling for my job! From password management, to HR management, to easily checking up on my pay stubs...life has never been easier to keep track of! Thank you, Rippling Team for all of your hard work in creating a product that makes my life 10 times easier than ever before. I will definitely be recommending Rippling to all of my friends!

Minpunten: Honestly nothing! I like everything about this software!

I, Like You

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Kirk B.
Business Development Manager
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I, like you, probably audibly sigh when I see a new piece of software being incorporated into your daily life, especially when it's part of your job (extra-loud, lengthy uggh was uttered by yours truly). However, I've gotta admit - this thing was supremely simple to get set up. In less than 5 minutes, I had configured everything that I needed to, including splitting my paycheck among multiple bank accounts (personally speaking here, but if I don't see the money going into my savings, I'm 92% less likely to spend it before it gets there). All in all, it wasn't bothersome to sign up, configure, and have access to my pay stubs so I'm quite pleased.

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to set up
Ability to customize what percentage of my paycheck gets divvied up among different accounts

Minpunten: Nothing readily comes to mind, although I haven't had the chance to fully test all the features (I'll update if something comes up post-tax season and I have been able to see the tax implementation)

Onboarding is a breeze

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019
Jennifer M.
Director of Finance
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was looking for an all in one solution for HRIS, Rippling was my answer!

Pluspunten: We are just implementing on 1/1/19 and so far the on-boarding process has been super simple. I'm looking forward to diving in. The software is solving many of my pain points with my small, remote based workforce!

Minpunten: Nothing yet. I am switching from Sure Payroll and Rippling is light years ahead of that solution.

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Casey H.
Tax Accountant
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the layout, and ease of use. Everything is right there, and very intuitive for anyone to use. It's also easy to make changes to your withholding, as well as electronically sign any documents needed by your company.

Minpunten: So far, my company has no complaints on Rippling, and everyone seems to really enjoy it

A must for startups and small-businesses

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018
Anmol P.
Product Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think Rippling is a great product for startups and small businesses that don't really have a full-time HR team.

Pluspunten: - Quick setup time
- Ease of use
- Helpful and Fast Support

Minpunten: The mobile app (at least on Android) just shows the list of your teammates. I'd like to be able to view and download my pay stubs via the app as well.

New to Rippling and Loving it!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Corinn P.
Director of Administration
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I support admin, operations and HR for a remote team and Rippling has made my job so much easier! I love the capability to do things from a single app and to manage multiple team member's hardware from far away.

Minpunten: There's a little bit of a learning curve but so far I've felt supported.

Employee Experience Review

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Data Analyst and Deployment Engineer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like how clean and simple it is to use, and how it integrates well with Office apps. Setting up new employees is easy and saves us a lot of time onboarding.

Minpunten: I wish I could the full SSN on paystubs so I could use it for easy proof of SSN, but otherwise no complaints.

Great software to centralize all things HR

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Nick C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very easy to find all things related to HR, and the best payment, documentation, company organization, etc. software I've experienced.

Minpunten: Don't have much bad to say! Have been able to get what I needed and expected from the software.

Awesome HR software for startups

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Min F.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's super easy to use, but at any time even with exceptions the customer service is second to none.

Minpunten: Sometimes were little bugs that didn't take me to completion and I had to refresh, but it got dealt with once reported.

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019
Kristin A.
DJ Assistant
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like the acess to fellow employees of the company's contact information. Also, instant access to my pay stubs has really come in handy

Pluspunten: I like that the theme and template is very easy to use.

Minpunten: I have no current complaints about the software.

I like Rippling!!!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019
Sean W.
Business Owner
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that it very easy to navigate from page to page, and that setting up my profile & picture was an ease. Another feature that I like is that the pages are clear & bright with colors that are easy on the eyes. Yesterday was payday, and so I liked being able to scroll through my paystub to see the list of deductions and what not. I'm also happy that Rippling will store all of my paystubs.

Minpunten: Since I am new to Rippling, I do not have the time put in to notice any flaws. However, I do not see that there will be any flaws. It's a smart system!

Rippling saves the day

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
Brandon P.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: I love it!

Pluspunten: Its easy, fast, convenient, and very dependable!

Minpunten: So far the only thing I didn't like was the search bar for finding the org although it works well if I didn't see I would've never noticed the feature

Love this product for our startup

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018
COO & Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rippling takes the pain out of setting up and tracking payroll, PTO, healthcare benefits, etc. I have actually enjoyed getting these things in order because I know I only need to deal with it once. They have really thought of everything.

Pluspunten: Very easy to get up and running. Intuitive interface and great customer support.

Minpunten: So far, the only downside is that it's not free, but I wouldn't expect it to be. It's worth the money to save the time and aggravation of managing payroll, PTO, employee onboarding, medical benefits, etc. etc. etc. with separate applications or service providers.

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Marcus T.
Market Launcher
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. The fact that it keeps all of my important information in one location.

Minpunten: Everything has worked smoothly so far. The layout and UI is very friendly.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019
Mariah C.
Small Business Owner
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how seamless everything is with Rippling. With my new small business growing it is so easy to pay my contractors, get them onboard and get them background checked. Everything is in one place when I need it. The customer service is always there when I need them, no matter how small or big my question is. I always recommend my friends and family use Rippling for their business needs.

Minpunten: After using it for 3 months, I don't have any cons with using Rippling.

Streamlined Payroll Service

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Dan P.
Co-Founder & COO
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the dashboard and how easy it is to navigate.

Minpunten: I would prefer that fewer windows would pop up when trying to save a PDF.