Great product, friendly service

Scott G.
Founder & CEO
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Pluspunten: Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Minpunten: The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Rippling is a must have

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Douglas P.
VP Finance
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Pluspunten: 1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Minpunten: 1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

van Rippling op 24-1-2020

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
David B.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Pluspunten: Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Minpunten: Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

van Rippling op 18-10-2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Horrible service and on boarding

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Marcus A.
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Pluspunten: I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Minpunten: -ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

Rippling is a one stop shop

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Josh H.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Pluspunten: It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Minpunten: Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

Forget ADP, Paychex or Ceridian

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Chris M.
Chief Operating Officer
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With Rippling, we spend so much less time fixing problems than we used to with the big payroll providers. The system natively and easily integrates with G Suite, Expensify, health insurance, worker's comp, and a variety of other services. This allows us to focus on building the business rather than payroll and HR.

Pluspunten: This is, by far, the easiest and most intuitive payroll and HR software that I've used. Doing the initial setup took a mere 3 hours compared to literally months of setup time for ADP Workforce Now or Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Rippling does what they say they're going to do and they seem to do it very well. Direct deposits have been making it successfully into accounts so far!!!

Minpunten: I'm not a big fan of team-based email support, but that's pretty much the only option they provide. While I don't feel they're leading me astray, I also don't feel like they intimately know the needs of my company. I'm also a little concerned about the longevity of a company that is probably running off of venture capital, but it is a risk I am very willing to take to not have the frustration of one of the big payroll companies, who have software that is difficult to use and often screwed up payroll runs.

Rippling Provides Needed HR/IT Integration

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Alec D.
Full Stack Engineer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Every company I have worked for has struggled with integrating HR & IT onboarding and offboarding processes. Typically, companies will have to resort to a spreadsheet of software and services. I really like that Rippling integrates SAML and other utilities like SSH key management. I also really enjoy the HR experience, the Payroll dashboard is really nice. The benefits dashboard is extremely clear and accessible. Overall, I've been really happy with Rippling.

Minpunten: They are a relatively new company and sometimes the occasional bug pops up, like an app bug I ran into when putting in the two factor code. I haven't run into any showstoppers so far and overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Rachel D.
Influencer Program Manager
Cosmetica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think a huge benefit with our team is seeing the birthdays, anniversaries, and when a team member will be off.

Pluspunten: I love being able to see my information in real time. The ability to send over time off and have it documented. I also love the dashboard, the cleanness, and seeing team member updates is amazing!

Minpunten: I feel that the there is a kink in the time off function - showing how many hours you truly have left to schedule seems to be off.

van Rippling op 13-12-2019

Hey Rachel, thanks for your feedback - We'll take a look at that PTO issue, hopefully get it resolved.

Rippling exceeded my expectations as a user!

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Tico s. T.
Team Lead
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I believe that Rippling does a great job of solving the problem of scalable payroll management that caters to each employee. I love that I get emails on my payday and that I also get the option to display my pay amount right in the email!

Pluspunten: Previously, my employer used a different payroll software called, Gusto. I had a difficult time logging into Gusto, but Rippling makes it easy to login securely and I can even download a PDF of my paystub! I also love the user interface of Rippling!

Minpunten: I had no qualms with the software, but I only used it for a few months while I was contracted for an internship.

MUST have for your business

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Abhiroop C.
CFO
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had come over from Gusto because of a better pricing structure and stayed because of how elaborate the software is. Love the customer support team, they're very swift in answering any HR related (and tech support) questions.

Pluspunten: Customer support is really swift and helpful. Pricing is also very simple. Love the integration with so many other apps (including insurance etc)

Minpunten: Logging into the app takes a bit of time to load, but nothing that affects functionality.

Modernized Flexible Solutions

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Minpunten: As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

van Rippling op 13-12-2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Mike S.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Minpunten: The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Rippling for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Pluspunten: The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Minpunten: The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Happy to make the switch

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Matilda L.
HR
Biotechnologie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Pluspunten: It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Minpunten: I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

Best Payroll Choice

Pluspunten: - Combines IT with HR to help our employees get onboarded
- Great document management tools
- Quick Support
- Easy to use interface

Minpunten: - The rigid process for a few apps doesn't leave room for customization
- Site can be buggy at times, but nothing concerning
- Would be nice if they bundled pricing again, it can get expensive with all of the bells and whistles per employee

Great all in one company admin portal

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Stuart S.
Sr. Director Customer Care
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As stated previously. The all in one location of all my company and employment information is great.

Pluspunten: It has everything in one place. All my personal information/benefits/payroll, etc. On top of that it has a very easy company directory that is actionable for texts and phone calls. The software is also very simple to operate, very clean interface with simple to understand language and icons.

Minpunten: I have not found any items I have not enjoyed using so far.

Buyer Beware! Empty promises and no support

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Caroline H.
HR Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been terrible. Our implementation manager was pretty good but since then the support team is non-responsive (most requests take 48 hours to hear back) and the help center on the site is terrible. There are additional features you can turn on like custom fields but there is no training on how to do this and unless you know what you are looking for, you would never know where to find it.

Pluspunten: Leaving Paychex we were really excited at the prospect of being able to have payroll, HR and benefits all in one place. In all of the demos we did, Rippling seemed slick and we loved all of the "add-on" possibilities.

Minpunten: We knew changing payroll companies would be a challenge but it really has been one problem after another! We have a mixture of 1099 and W2 employees which they told us they could do but it has been a payroll nightmare! All of the "add-ons" that we saw in the demo are not native to Rippling, they are partners that you can subscribe to and feed into Rippling. They typically only sync names.

rippling vs. gusto, no contest rippling wins.

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Devon C.
ceo
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: would recommend to anyone vs gusto or zenefits(which has awful customer service) - you speak to someone you get an answer vs. other programs which reroute you to someone new who has no idea about your problem.

Pluspunten: customer service is top notch with rapid responses to questions. can link up to other apps very easily which is fantastic.

Minpunten: would love to incorporate PTO into a team calendar in the site

van Rippling op 26-7-2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback! You actually can customize and share your PTO into a team calendar. See https://help.rippling.com/pto/calendar/. If you have any questions, just reach out to our support team.

Rippling is Magical

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020
Misty W.
Human Resources Administrator
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Payroll is much easier and love that it can be automated. The sales team was very polite and informative. The implementation always made sure we were on track and available when we had questions. It is a wonderful system and we are excited to see any improvements in the future.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to use and you can definitely tell the developers thought about everything. The implementation was effortless and brought our company into 21st century. It has made so many things easier and saved a lot of time for the HR team.

Minpunten: For our company, it would have been nice if it had a time and attendance platform already built in.

A delightful and easy to use platform

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Digital Content Designer
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: My job recently switched to Rippling from Gusto, and although I love Gusto, Rippling was a really nice surprise! You get emailed when you're paid, like Gusto, but it tells you the details in the email body moreso. The interface is also super easy to use. I like that there is an "advice of deposit" embedded in the webpage so that you don't have to download a PDF to see the details. It's great to have the crucial details like net pay and pay period upfront. There's also a neat bar that shows how much went to taxes and how much went to you. The drawings are super cute too and lift my mood. Another nice thing is you can easily change your tax status on Rippling, so it feels very integrated.

Minpunten: I don't love the paystub pdf look. It has a giant "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" watermark, and overall looks a little unprofessional. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to submit paystubs to anyone as proof of income, and I worry they won't believe me. I felt Gusto's PDFs were way more professional and legit.

HR that is simple, informative and user friendly

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020
Molly M.
Human Resource Administrator
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rippling has been a great tool and very useful for our entire company.

Pluspunten: Rippling has made my job significantly easier and less stressful. From customized reports (employee birthdays, t-shirt sizes, PTO reports) to easy hiring that takes less than 5 minutes, Rippling has been a life saver to make sure no HR step is missed. I am new in HR so having a platform that I can use easily and confidently was a game changer.

Minpunten: We have had some trouble with PTO integration.
Transferring medical information from hard copies to Rippling (especially during the renewal period) was a little difficult and made it hard to identify who had a change in their plans. although this will not be a problem in the future now that we have fully transitioned our health insurance tracking through Rippling.

So convenient!

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Katherine L.
Sr Brand Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I liked that it took care of all the on-boarding prior to my start at my new company. It was such a pleasant surprise to come in on my first day and not have to spend the first half of it filling out paperwork to get myself into the system. Furthermore, it was really great to be on payroll from day 1 instead of having that awkward gap in time with no income that is typical in switching careers.

Minpunten: I wish there were previous documents for health insurance. To clarify further, when electing my health insurance plan, I was given 3 options. After I selected my preferred plan, the other options were no longer visible to me and I wish they were; I am having second thoughts on the plan I chose and would like the information I once had available to me still accessible after my choice.

van Rippling op 4-10-2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. Regarding your health insurance comment, wanted to make sure you're aware that a. if this is Open Enrollment and OE is still open, your Rippling admin can always open it back up for you in product, or you can download Summary of Benefits and come back to make elections before the deadline passes. Reach out to your admin or [email protected] for any questions.

Amazing

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Reza B.
Accounting Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The employees benefit plans were all manually set up and entered not automatically as advertised / promised

Pluspunten: Ease of use, User friendly , Great tax engine ,

Minpunten: Implementation process can be improved,

Best all-in-one solution for small business

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019
Manager of Accounting
Mediaproductie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: all the different modules that work together: payroll, benefits, RPass, app integrations, connection to 401k

Minpunten: no chat support, only email..responses are quick but sometimes having access to chat support right away would be great

Excellent Resource for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Nicole G.
Director of Operations
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic. Although there are areas for improvement, every time I reach out to Rippling with a request for help or new feature, I always get a positive response. If it's not already in the pipeline for development, they're more than willing to consider for future releases. I cannot recommend this application enough.

Pluspunten: I can manage my payroll, insurance/benefits, onboarding/offboarding, software & hardware deployment all through one interface. The document retention feature is absolutely amazing. Having new hires and current employees digitally sign documents and then store those docs in Rippling is an amazing timesaver and takes a lot of the headache out of tracking down slowpoke reviewers.
Payroll in itself is a breeze. We've had to incorporate into multiple states as we acquire more remote employees and Rippling has guides for employer account creation for all 50 (from what I can tell, at least!). Not only that, but it's a single flat monthly fee to run as many payrolls as you need.

Minpunten: The formatting on the doc builder is a little glitchy and you don't have many fonts to choose from. While the software integration is an amazing feature, it's not always applicable to the accounts our team maintains. Sometimes the SaaS provider will require you to use an Enterprise+ account to take full advantage of the integration... obviously not something Rippling can control, but it's a bummer nonetheless.