Over DealHub

DealHub.io is een platform voor opbrengstversterking dat wordt aangedreven door CPQ, CLM en Digital DealRooms.

Meer informatie over DealHub

Beoordelingen van DealHub

4,9
Waar voor je geld

DealHub heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je DealHub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

Ryan
Ryan
CGO / Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Still exceeding my expectations!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have reduced adminstrative inefficiency. We have a complete view of customers throughout the deal stages. We also realized we can scale our Sales Operations outputs without the need to hire new staff.

Let me cut to the chase, this is what I like best: Dealhub saved us budget - they were up and running within weeks - we can easily make changes anytime we want without support.

I dislike the fact that we stayed doing things the old way for far too long because we were hesitating with new technologies!!

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in India
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Pros and cons of DealHub

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is 8/10 as the main thing which we ask for it is delivering the same with quality so someone who has to maintain the client proposal can go with DealHub.

The most our team personally liked about DealHub Is there quality of proposal management as well as the quality proposal templates that they provide which not only saves lot of the time but also provide quality proposal document.

The workflow management of the software is something which we as a team is looking forward in terms of more improvement as when the data seems to be more it start lagging a bit which sometimes feels a bit irritating at our end.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Good soulution even though we are a small team

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I dont have time to learn new software of to go thru complex setups - deal hub was quick and painless to get up and running quickly. The price was good for the features provided. The flexibility enabled us to set up complex pricing rules for different types of customers and projects. My sales teams had to spend less time doing paperwork and were able to focus on selling. We saw a 25% boost in performance metrics in calls and meetings since we have implemented it. The team likes the redline feature and the fact we can work with digital features and cut out a lot of the back and forth.

While the setup was fairly easy, I wish they had some video tutorials so the team doesn’t have to teach new people (which takes their time). If I could just point new hires to the videos this would be a plus. The software itself looks a bit dated, even though it works well. IMHO they need a facelift to make it more modern.

Commercial Sales Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Valooto is easy to use inside Salesforce.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Valooto is seamless when creating a quote or order form with multiple drop down options and different formats.

Valooto is very tricky to change quotes that have already expired or sent out, sometimes the limits for discounting can make it hard to use.

Sanah
Revenue Operations Manager in Duitsland
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent CPQ Tool

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Dealhub is extremely flexible with all the requirements of a constantly changing startup. If I ever run into any complications the support and customer success team are incredibly responsive and helpful. They have one of the best customer support teams I've worked with.

One feature we're looking for is a more automated generation of quotes but this is on the product roadmap I believe. Otherwise, Dealhub has filled all our (sometimes complicated) needs or been creative in finding solutions for us.

Tal
SF Admin in Israël
Computerhardware, 201-500 werknemers

Dealhub is great app for cpq

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied with the app. very useful to our sales reps. we can pull data from our saleforce-like assets for renewal and any info about our sold products that is useful for users and they don't need to leave delahub to search for serial numbers anymore.
great service experience. I have CSM who assists me . one of the advantages of this product is that you are not alone even after the onboarding we are customers for many years

cpq configurator, easy quote templates, innovate all the time, amazing service support, easy to use and configure - made my brain sharper and smarter:)

I am very satisfied with the app. feature that is very missing to us is the ability to add a gross margin percent field to the approver dashboard. all the quotes are for approval. we are a hardware and software company but I believe one day they will develop also this feature. they often listen to clients' needs

Dan
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great CPQ tool - easy and functional

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This tool can assist sales teams and help with etc teddies quoting procedures, it is a highly effective solution for organizing and managing product and pricing data, streamlining the process of accessing and updating information. As a result, it has the potential to significantly improve decision-making and increase the efficiency of sales and make sure there are no pricing errors during this processes. Overall, it offers a convenient and valuable tool for businesses seeking to effectively manage their product and pricing data.

With Dealhub CPQ the implementation of complex pricing rules is easy and straightforward, this is a notable advantage. Additionally, the Dealroom feature allows for the publication of deals on the web, enabling collaboration with buyers and the use of redlining and possibility to add videos excel shots and attachments to a quote is a useful and convenient aspect of the product. Overall, these features contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales process.

It should be noted that the absence of more video tutorials may be a hindrance for some users, as visual demonstrations can often be helpful in understanding the functionality of a product. Additionally, the lack of a feature that allows for direct communication with support staff within the interface may be a disadvantage for users that are stuck in the middle of a process and need imidiate assistance. In terms of customization, the appearance and overall aesthetic of the product may not be fully configurable, and the options for editing PDF and Word documents may be somewhat limited and old fashined. These limitations may be viewed as potential drawbacks of the product.

James
Sales Person in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Faster Better and More Time to Sell

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It saves time and eliminates many bureaucratic hoops you must jump through in the sales process. Fewer steps, less paperwork, and more time to be f2f with clients or pitching them remotely. I used it at my last company, and am trying to get the new one to implement it so I don't have to waste as much time.

It looks old. But it works well. It would help if they could sell it to my new workplace ;-)

Founder & CEO- Providing Freelance Consultancy in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A Powerful Sales Engagement Platform!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We solved the issue we had ensuring reps uploaded their signed contracts into Opportunities. This has, in turn,​ alleviated the friction we were having when it came time for renewals. We came looking for just a CLM tool, but then quickly realized that having a CPQ and the whole sales tracking & engagement in place was a real advantage.

I loved the fact that we could work within one deal-process flow and not have to juggle separate tools. The ability to combine CPQ with Contract Management and e-signature enabled me to deliver my team greater productivity​ in less time.

We would like to see them integrated with a platform like Outreach or Salesloft and then we would have our ideal sales stack!!

Sharon
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great CPQ tool value for money

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The tool helps improve efficiency and reduces the time it takes to make a quote it gives the conference to the sales rep that he is using the latest prices with all the calculations done i the backend for him

I liked the ease of use and the structure of the interface. Making it easy to setup even complicated pricing rules. And the fact that a salesman can easily understand what he needs to do.

I would like to see much more self served documents and videos exposing all the featured options the system had and to see more tool tips on the interface.

Alex
SEO sales Manager in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great platform to automate our quoting process!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have reduced our sales-cycle significantly... specifically at the deal proposal and closing stages of our funnel. We also had an issue with forecast accuracy, but the engagement tracking insights have helped give us a better picture of deal maturity and expectation.

The fact that Dealhub is a complete Sales Engagement Platform, with all the tools we need to create, deliver, track, and excute each deal proposal process, is saving us a lot of time through this connected journey. And the ability to automtically sync all data and the signed contracts directly to Opportunties has been a tremendous value for us..

We are very pleased with DealHub. Their support team is great and the implementation was really quick and easy.

Ori
CRM Manager in Israël
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Simple for an end user, simple for the admin

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DealHub put everything in order: Configuration, approval processes, quote generation. It saves the end user a lot of time and possible errors

DealHub is easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure. DealHub helped us streamline our configurations, approval processes and quote generation. The team is very responsive to customer requirements and needs.

As for now we are really happy with the product. It suits our business needs. I highly recommend it.

B2B Marketing Expert in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A Dream Sales Engagement Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did not know what I was missing until I started using it. Easily, quickly, and efficiently sending proposals with tracking have revolutionized our sales and marketing – helping us close more deals and spend more time serving our clients.

Time is money - Dealhub saves me time. It is amazing how much I can save with the templates for proposals and I can track what prospects are paying attention too.

No complaints so far. We are happy with Dealhub!

Ovad
Product Manager in Israël
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Application for Sales! Great Team!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DealHub is helping us to track insights and be more focus on what to offer to our clients.

Easy to use, innovative soluiotn, help to close deals faster!

Need more mobile capabilities as somethines we are OOO.

Creative Director in Israël
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Best Deal Proposal System

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have standardized our pricing, and streamlined our workflow approval process. Our sales team now send out really slick deal proposals and we feel confident that we will be a strong contender for every deal we compete in.

We liked it all: deal tracking, document creation, workflow approval, margin approval, esign, easy price quotation, and contract management all powered from one guided playbook! The intuitive nature of the Dealhub platform is what I liked the best.

No major downsides, the team lived up to expectations and we were able to get fully up to speed as planned.

Clyde
Account Executive in VS
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Rough implementation but then does the Job

4,0 5 maanden geleden

It does the job, you're able to send contracts and personalize them based on your needs. Salesforce integration also helps save time in the close-out process

Implementation took months, each contract has so many nuances that it's tough to build a system that will suit everyone. This means you have to build exceptions into Dealhub in a very manual process. It became one persons part-time job to implement Gem

Mark
Project Manager in Israël
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Nice and easy

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A very promising company with a very promising product that has great support.The product gives you want you need.

The pricing rules were nice and intuitive to setup.The DealRoom option simply works and is liked by everyone who uses it.DealHub is a great way to organize and manage all of your product and pricing.Updates are easily managed.

Video tutorials could be updated but you can get started nice and easily.

Michelle
Product manager in Israël
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great

Dealhub helps improve our work. Great customer support for any issue we needed help with.

Would be great to see more integrations

Gautam
Salesforce Administrator in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Support retirement for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very supportive with all my requests that I have raised.She responds very quickly to the issues and also available to discuss the same on call and guide with the steps to follow to resolve the issue.

Documentation needs to be improved and specially with regard to products

Rhonda
Director of Accounts in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy-to-use CPQ that streamlined our proposal generation and sales processes

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DealHub has helped us streamline our sales process and the CPQ makes proposal generation quick and efficient. Our team got up speed quickly and it's making us more effective. Our clients enjoy the professional proposals and the esign feature. The added value our clients receive through customized sales content helps us close more deals.

DealHub CPQ is very easy to use. Their team helped configure my settings and from there it was very intuitive to use to create proposals. I can foresee this being a huge timesaver and it will ensure all proposals go out with the correct service packages and pricing. The interface has a professional appearance which I am proud to present to my clients. The integration with Salesforce CRM is seamless.

No complaints. Their team makes it easy to implement and I know I can rely on them if I have issues.

entreprenuer in Zambia
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I am a user, i like it.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great Application.

Has transparent step-by-step walkthrough. Has a easy sync to salesforces.

Needs further flexibility around product line items. implementation takes some time.