Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews

Over HubSpot Marketing Hub

Ruim 68.800 klanten in meer dan 100 landen gebruiken de bekroonde software van HubSpot om hun klanten aan te trekken, betrokken te maken en hen te verrassen.

Meer informatie over HubSpot Marketing Hub

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

Beoordelingen van HubSpot Marketing Hub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

HubSpot Marketing Hub heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5.936 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HubSpot Marketing Hub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5.936)

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
The standard cloud based suite of office tools
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Nice Marketing Campaigns Monitoring and Lead Capture Platform.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Marketing insights collection and sales projects management to capturing of leads through the product is more effective.

Sales operations management and easy marketing campaign management system and the advertising features and content management the platform is excellent. Creating several campaigns data analytics is faster and the coordination across teams on different projects is amazing.

I have zero problem which i can underline, especially from the product production and performance.

Smita
Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

best Email marketing software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It has a very useful calendaring system. The social media integration system is very well designed and makes it easy to share. It has robust reporting and useful dashboards. Its very easy to use API's as well.

If you compare it with other similar softwares it can be a little expensive especially for smaller customers. The account management features are a difficult to navigate. Setting up dashboards for the first time can be little cumbersome.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Twilio

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: It was based on customer's request due to various reasons

Overgestapt van: Marketo Engage

Jonathan
Chief Button Pusher in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Internal or External - Solid Email Management, Data Collection and CRM

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It did the job we needed it for within the confines of one tech product w/o needing separate services. Typically we'd need an ESP like MailChimp + Landing Page/Funnel Designer like ClickFunnels + CRM like LeadsPedia + plugins to make sure they all spoke to each other. I did all of those things in HubSpot.

It made using all of the elements under one brand/UX easier to manage. The email portion was effective and tied in with the landing pages we created which then sorted our B2B CRM. It was an effective tool.

It has a bit of a learning curve and there are plenty of features we haven't used simply because they appear to be complicated and not self explanatory.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ClickFunnels en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: I'd used the three separate services in different ventures in the past. Someone turned me onto HubSpot and showed me I could do all three in one.

Overgestapt van: ClickFunnels en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: I used them before, but someone showed me HubSpot could do it all, including the email part. That was the biggest selling point.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
VP of Marketing in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot was an Expensive Game-changer

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Loved it and hope to get it again once I get back to my office

I was able to segment all of my visitors to be able to create messaging that was simple, great photos and a quick info to either view more or request more info from us

EXPENSIVE. Luckily I knew what to do but paying $36,000 year was a lot. And the email and landing page design manger is really tough for anyone without HTML experience- thankfully I did

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 en Lead Liaison

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: I needed better info about my contacts in order to accurately identify and target them based on their events and prior history with us

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp Transactional Email en CMPRO

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The ability to keep all the analytics and workflows based on many different factors

Abhishek
Abhishek
Manager outreach and communication in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

User friendly but moderate learning curve

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our overall conversion rate increased for 18% to 29% after we started using hubspot... We still have to completely utilize the features and I am sure we will hit over 35% in next year..

User friendly interface with all major features available in basic subscription.. campaign management is very easy and tracking campaign results is very detailed and analytics is very helpful. Email marketing and communication tool is very easy to use and creating email template is very easy and one can design responsive email templates with easy drop and design tool.

The platform itself has some learning curve..one need some moderate time to learn each and every feature. Though they have video tutorials but still you may need to take some YouTube tutorial if you have never used a marketing tool before..

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en LeadSquared

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot have better features compared to price charged by other options .

Erick
Product Marketing Manager in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

All-in-one marketing suite

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Hubspot became a cornerstone in our operation - from marketing to sales reaching even the after-sales (although we don't use the Service Hub). The product is always evolving and offers premium Support.

Hubspot Marketing Hub offers a comprehensive marketing solution. In our operation, it's used since from the lead generation and supports even our customer relationship. "It is highly customizable and its diverse set of tools are seamlessly integrated.

Due to the comprehensiveness of this platform, its learning curve is a little too steep and costier. Besides its ecosystem, many times you will need a third party or a developer to integrate it into other software.

Sagrika
content marketing manager in India
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

A must have software for marketing people

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Setting up is tough but once you ace it, you will love the software

The dashboards are amazing. You can have a clear view of your ROI. You can create different reports and track them with ease. Creating landing page and integrating it with different forms is very easy. Also you can run targeted campaigns.

Intial set up is very tough. Setting the process right is also not a cake walk. Hubspot charges extra to get the training to set up your hubspot account and customer service is not good.

Carson
Sales Manager in VS
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

Pretty Solid Product

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pretty solid. I like to use it mostly as a database for storing our industry partner contact information and history.

I like how easy it is to use. The CRM is pretty basic, and most people can figure it out even if they aren't great with computers

The integrations fall off pretty frequently so I have to reconnect them. The chat plugin was causing issues on the website so I had to disable and use a different platform.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Free :) I really like that they have a ton of available options for no cost, and even more for a very low cost.

Amber
Finance Coordinator in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

Most User-Friendly CRM By Far!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

HubSpot Marketing Hub is by far the easiest CRM platform our company has used to-date!

It is a little pricey but so very worth it for everything the program does for you. It saves money in the long run by avoiding additional labor costs.

Jeff
Jeff
Operations Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use marketing management

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use with great email marketing metrics. User-friendly interface.

Hubspot is a little pricey compared to similar platforms.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Campaign Monitor by Marigold, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.

Avery
Marketing Designer in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot: An Ecommerce Dumpster Fire And Living Nightmare

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having talked with nearly all of HubSpot's Product Managers, we've found that the brokenness of their platform is not unknown. In fact, it appears to be a common issue amongst many other businesses which they are "in the process of fixing". Maybe in a year or 2 this platform will be the cream of the crop, but as it stands we can't even tell how much revenue any of our emails are making. The level to which HubSpot is missing the basics of ecommerce is inconceivable and, to say the very least, shows a systemic problem with their organization. We should not have been sold this platform and yet here we are: floating down the river Styx without even knowing it. All ecommerce platforms MUST avoid signing any contract with HubSpot.

Aside from our incredible account representative, there is not a single aspect of HubSpot which has benefited our ecommerce business. In fact, we have spent nearly 12 months having to deal with broken transactional messages, false sends, false reporting statistics, and an entirely broken emailing platform altogether. It has put our company though serious financial pains and has not proved its worth. As it currently stands, no ecommerce business should ever sign up with HubSpot.

HubSpot, through its archaic systems, broken ecommerce bridge, and shoddy reporting tools, has single-handedly brought our marketing efforts to its knees. For nearly 12 months we have sent out broken transactional messages, been unable to track our email revenue, pour in countless hours of unnecessary developer work, and watch our revenue decline all because we chose to trust this platform. Genuinely nothing works for ecommerce. Aside from hand-coding messages like its 1999, we can't even put products in our emails. Product data itself exists in HubSpot, however, no customer has access to it. The platform is broken.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Bronto handled ecommerce very well, however, their platform began to show its age and decided we needed to switch to a platform that could help our business grow exponentially. We unfortunately made the wrong choice.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Their sales team convinced us they had all the capabilities of Klavio and then some. However, after nearly 12 months of putting out fires on the daily, we found out that the HubSpot development team sees Klavio as the "gold standard" of ecommerce email platforms. We were sold a bouquet of roses with thorns so big that they've ruptured every aspect of our business' profitability.

Jonathan
Head of Marketing in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Finally I am on HubSpot!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: In my career I have been on multiple platforms. Previous to my position in my company, no platform was here or being used.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Overall feedback from friends and colleagues who have used HubSpot in the past influenced my decision.

Guillaume
eCommerce & Revenue in Canada
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Your CRM for long

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Revinate

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: ACT! was to strict for our needs and required to many manual operation to keep the software updated. The reporting features wasn't exactly what we needed and the updates was too pricey for what the budget.

Overgestapt van: Act!

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Overgestapt van: Act-On

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.

Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Way way way to expensive.

Tom
VP in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.

Eunice
Founder in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Robust and Affordable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m SO glad I listened to my implementation team. I’ve tried several other platforms that were at least 3x as expensive for less functionality. Since moving to Hubspot, we simplified our tech stack which helped us save money and make money without all the fuss that other apps created. It’s a must have for small businesses that don’t mind spending the time to implement the RIGHT tool.

Hubspot is the all in one marketing and CRM solution I didn’t know my company needed. Though it’s not necessarily intuitive at first, the learning curve led to a major payoff quickly now that we have our website, lead magnets and funnels all set up it’s a magical suite of simply integrated functions that make life so much easier.

Unfortunately Some of the website and landing page templates lack creativity and can be a bit buggy. It’s also sometimes difficult to remember where certain functions live but the integration with other apps and seamless connections within the portal make up for the 5 seconds of confusion.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud en SamCart

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Click funnels was too expensive and did not integrate easily with other apps in our tech stack.

Overgestapt van: ClickFunnels

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Pricing and ease of use were top factors

Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Brian
Associate Software architect in Sri Lanka
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Suyen
Software Engineer in Costa Rica
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy-to-use complete tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Chase
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

A Big Product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that you will be automatically charged for contacts if you go over your limit. Once this happens, you are automatically moved into a higher level plan until you get in touch with Hubspot and tell them you would like to move back down to a lower plan. To do this, you have to sign another contract with them at the lower plan. We are always checking our statements to make sure we have not been automatically moved into a higher plan automatically.

Josh
Account-Based Marketing Specialist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general. HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume. Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies. Ability to request product features from the community User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Mariana
Mariana
Ejecutiva de Inbound Marketing in Venezuela
, 51-200 werknemers

I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.