HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews

4,5 (5.220) Schrijf een review!

Over HubSpot Marketing Hub

Ruim 68.800 klanten in meer dan 100 landen gebruiken de bekroonde software van HubSpot om hun klanten aan te trekken, betrokken te maken en hen te verrassen.

Meer informatie over HubSpot Marketing Hub

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

Beoordelingen van HubSpot Marketing Hub

Waar voor je geld

HubSpot Marketing Hub heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5.220 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HubSpot Marketing Hub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5.220)

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
The standard cloud based suite of office tools
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Sean
Sean
Product Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A One-Stop Shop for all my marketing needs

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

HubSpot's Marketing Hub has over the years grown into the only tool I need for managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels. And in any case where it doesn't have the functionality yet, it has seamless integrations with the multiple other providers that do offer that solution.

Functionality for text based marketing is still growing, but it does integrate with text marketing platforms.

Eunice
Founder in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Robust and Affordable

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I’m SO glad I listened to my implementation team. I’ve tried several other platforms that were at least 3x as expensive for less functionality. Since moving to Hubspot, we simplified our tech stack which helped us save money and make money without all the fuss that other apps created. It’s a must have for small businesses that don’t mind spending the time to implement the RIGHT tool.

Hubspot is the all in one marketing and CRM solution I didn’t know my company needed. Though it’s not necessarily intuitive at first, the learning curve led to a major payoff quickly now that we have our website, lead magnets and funnels all set up it’s a magical suite of simply integrated functions that make life so much easier.

Unfortunately Some of the website and landing page templates lack creativity and can be a bit buggy. It’s also sometimes difficult to remember where certain functions live but the integration with other apps and seamless connections within the portal make up for the 5 seconds of confusion.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud en SamCart

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Click funnels was too expensive and did not integrate easily with other apps in our tech stack.

Overgestapt van: ClickFunnels

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Pricing and ease of use were top factors

Jordan
Sales Administrator in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

HubSpot - Has potential but struggles

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is nice and almost at the point of being valuable, but not powerful enough for effective marketing.

Has the ability to be a very good all-in-one platform. Is relatively easy to use and learn, and I do like the amount of plugins and capabilities it has.

It is not powerful enough to be used as an effective marketing tool by our marketing department, and it does not function well enough on any other front to be used as a main tool.

Brittany
SMB Owner, NP Exec Direct in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Most Comprehensive 360 Marketing Product on The Market, But Can Be Cumbersome (Takes Time)!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

HubSpot is the most comprehensive, 360-degree marketing hub especially for lead generation, data capturing, storing prospect and active customer and audience-specific data... as well as actually DOING something with all that information. It is repeatedly the software I've been introduced to or expected to use and implement in a larger way within MarComm teams for 10+ years because of its hold on the delicate, important market of transmuting the capturable data into future sales, future loyal customers, and even data that makes SENSE (i.e. explaining ROI in a non-abstract way).

It can be pretty cumbersome, complicated to teach without the use of a HubSpot sales rep or experienced customer service agent at the company. That is kind of to be expected as there is a LOT going on in the app, though. I have been at companies that have never even scratched the service as to what HubSpot is capable of, so that's something to think about before buying and implementing as the services can get more costly depending on adds/integrations as well as your company and team size(s).

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant in Panama
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Advantages of generating, managing and converting leads into customers using HubSpot Marketing Hub.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We can create a template associated with our promotion and save a lot of time in personalization as well as professional development that capture the attention of our leads since we have a lot of options in the HubSpot Marketing Hub designer, which is extremely intuitive, which that prevents us from having to cover a stage of intensive learning.

HubSpot Marketing Hub is excellent for segmenting our leads and organizing them based on our marketing strategy, as well as configuring them based on various characteristics that allow us to parameterize certain triggers for individualized or generalized treatment.

It is very useful the possibility that we have to be able to manage, for example, the blogs that our website has to increase the interaction with our leads, in addition we can organize this content even if we have blogs in multiple languages, which makes HubSpot Marketing Hub a tool very interesting. So it is important that we take the time to explore these features and take advantage of them as we really should.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday sales CRM en Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot Marketing Hub is a well-known, stable and intuitive platform that allows you to start with a free version and from there, contract the services that the organization requires.

Copywriter in Nigeria
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

An Excellent user Interface

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Hubspot and I will surely recommend this marketting tool to my friends.

I Love the Call to Action Icon. It's attractive and easy to embed with links. I understand that this is quite tough for new users. However, this aspect is very unique and I find it cool. I have used this as a link to my site as well.

I believe there should be better visualization. It's apparent that the quality of navigation on hubspot is deeplinked i do not feel this is necessary.

Marketing Communications Manager in Canada
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

All-in-one giant

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The best part is that everything is connected. We are using the sales pro, marketing enterprise, and Hubspot's CRM. It's really important to have one tool for all of our needs.

Some features are surprisingly not there which are there in their smaller competitive (Mailchimp) for example. Example: polling inside an email, or exporting an HTML email for third party review or integration.

Overwogen alternatieven: Constant Contact, Mailchimp Transactional Email, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Mailchimp en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The all-in-one feature - having Sales, CRM, and Marketing. Their integrations with Teamwork, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Wordpress, and Calendly

Mohamed
Mohamed
Academic director in Egypte
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot Marketing Hub

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, they are continuously improving and grow everyday.

I like landing pages they are developing, the forms they are creating to collect customers data, and chat support.

The landing pages sometimes run slowly due to codes or hosting.

Overwogen alternatieven: GetResponse

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: They have free tools, CRM, support, mobile app, and Integrations.

Anna
Anna
Customer Success Manager in Zwitserland
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Robust solid tool for digital marketing

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

HubSpot is very rich in functionality - it can do all from hosting blog posts to newsletters to automated journey to lead capture to campaign landings. Everything is smooth and relatively easy to use, and if I needed something super specific for which I could not come up with a solution myself - support was always fast and very helpful.

Design capabilities are somewhat limited, especially for the landing pages. There is always a possibility to hard-code, but that requires help from developers, but independently I am not always able to perfect my content within HubSpot and match it exactly with the branding.

Deyna
Deyna
System Engineer in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Content management that increases sales

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A marketing system that can increase customer satisfaction and gain loyalty from them in a professional and company adaptive way

This is a management tool that in the short and long term improves business processes completely, this is one of the systems implemented by renowned organizations to store information regarding customers in a way that is later implemented for commercial campaigns of the organization

I have no problems because its interface is quite easy to understand, the level of security as well and the information management is usually quite understandable and easy to visualize

Hugo
Marketing Manager in Frankrijk
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Marketo Engage en Plezi

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.

Marketing consultant in Nederland

Great Marketing Software for Agencies

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use HubSpot Marketing Hub to help my business. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me a lot. It makes marketing easy and effective. I like that HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to. The only thing I didn't like about HubSpot was the price

The thing I like best about HubSpot is that it makes marketing easy and effective. From the get-go, HubSpot has made marketing easy and effective for our team. Since we are an agency, we need to be able to quickly adapt and change strategies on the fly. HubSpot's software is constantly evolving and updating which enables us to do just that. If you're looking for a marketing solution that will make your life easy, I highly recommend HubSpot!

The thing I liked least about HubSpot was the pricing. It was a little more expensive than some of the other options out there. However, the quality and features of HubSpot were well worth the price.

Overwogen alternatieven: SharpSpring from Constant Contact en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: We switched from SendinBlue because HubSpot provides more features for our team. We were able to get more done with HubSpot and it made our marketing more effective. The price was a little higher, but the quality was worth it.

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot Marketing Hub is more user-friendly and provides more features than sharpspring and marketo. HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to, which is a major plus. (Marketo pricing was even higher if we wanted everything).

Mohammad
Demand generation lead in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns. -Offers great integration with other platforms. -Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy -Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences -Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails -

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved -The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive -Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: New hire wanted to use HubSpot

Overgestapt van: Keap

Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

HubSpot is our go-to for Marketing Automation

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been very happy using HubSpot Marketing Hub and it gets the job done. We are not looking for another solution, so that says a lot that we're more than satisfied with its performance.

Setup is easy, support is there if and when you need it and the system just does the job. We use it as a CRM and sale automation platform and it has performed better and more efficiently than others we've used over the last 2 decades in business.

I would like to ability to make greater changes to the platform display so it outlines the exact customer / company information needed at a particular time.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Looking to get a great system at a better price, and to try something different after 10 years.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Platform

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Easier integration, good support and overall

Chase
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Oscar
Marketing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot lets you explore marketing like never before.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool is practically already integrated by itself due to the features it has, unlike other platforms that do the work separately, I mean that with HubSpot I have complete management for social networks, both the creation of a post and the programming . Also afraid to run email marketing like campaigns and newsletters without using third parties like Robly or Mailchimp. Thanks to this platform, it has been possible to better measure the behavior of website traffic, social networks, the impact of integrations with ads, giving a true vision of how marketing is going, keeping everything in one place without any complications.

Although HubSpot looks like a very overwhelming platform, the customization is really simple and easy, having this as an aid for marketing workflow automation. With this platform it hasn't helped to keep a focus on managing new content either via email or social media, it's also very good at creating quick forms. HubSpot allows us to track, analyze and apply improvements, optimizing our responsibility to our customers and prospects because we have the content to do good marketing. I like that it's an all-in-one tool where you can find email tracking, social media, and even ads, without having to go to individual platforms to do the job.

There is a problem when it comes to having an integration with SalesForce and this method is important as it would be nice to have the ability to view customers and prospects without going directly into SalesForge since everything should be within the HubSpot platform. This is a minor and superficial problem but I feel that it is inconvenient for me, but there are times when the user experience is complicated when HubSpot makes an update changing things that were well placed and / or the appearance is changed such as the font or the text, this gets confusing and frustrating because if something works it shouldn't be touched. With the metrics I have problems since in some areas within the platform it is not possible to select to open a specific metric in more detail but I have to go to a new tab to be able to see the data in more detail. Lack of robustness within reporting.

Aarón
Aarón
Director Of Database Marketing in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Shannon
VP, Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot - A Moderately Decent Enterprise Platform for Mid-Size Business Needs

5,0 8 maanden geleden

What I like most about the software is it's ease of use, it's extensibility, and the robust network of developers and consultants that specialize on the platform. HubSpot has done an excellent job of cultivating a community of users and engineers to service the software, which makes finding the right talent for the platform super easy. Implementation is a breeze and daily use is painless once you're up to speed.

what I like least about the software is how it's user permissions are structured. They are extremely rigid and don't allow for granular access control. Also, when you block someone from having access to a specific section of the site, you would think they wouldn't see that section in their nav bar, or at least see anything when they click on it, right? Wrong. Blocking someone's access to a feature doesn't block them from seeing the objects they're being blocked from, they just can't interact with it. This is not a tool to share with the overarching team as anyone can access many parts of the platform even when they shouldn't have access. It's extremely fustrating.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Act-On, Mailchimp en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The agency partner options and platform capabilities were the key influencers in my decision to select HubSpot.

Nour
Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Strong support for optimal operation and marketing, sales, and staff management.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot Marketing Hub has made a paradigm shift in our work, and we have benefited a lot from reports and dashboards. He has also worked to increase communication between team members, and provide a distinguished service by managing emails. He has also provided us with a strong comprehensive database available on the cloud and accessible from anywhere and at any time. Which enhanced our capabilities to successfully manage our business remotely.

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is very easy to use and very enjoyable, and provides many features for companies of all sizes, especially in the areas of marketing and sales, to increase their ability to follow up and organize their affairs. I love the connectivity features that the HubSpot Marketing Hub offers because it allows you to add a company's mobile phones and computers and enables you to track their activity and see how much interaction they're getting. Everything is connected to web hosting and support, and have an integrated CRM with sales center that there are no problems with integrations and integration with the rest of the applications we use. I also like how you can create dashboards that can record and monitor the working hours and vacations of the employees. It's nice to be able to connect with co-workers via the Groups panel on the home page, and I really enjoy the ease with which the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows me to interact with my team and collaborate in real time, as well as the ease with which I can send an individual message to a specific person and get an instant reply. him at the same time. The administrator keeps a note when checking in and when completing tasks. The fact that it is low cost and allows an unlimited number of users and tools is one of the things that I appreciate very much.

In fact, there are not many annoying things in the HubSpot Marketing Hub, but it depends on the work team receiving the appropriate training, as each department of the company has its privacy, and this privacy must be taken into account when conducting training, in order to achieve the maximum benefit.

Derrick
President in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Tom
VP in VS

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful and Easy to Use

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en ActiveCampaign

Overgestapt van: NetResults Tracker

Vice President of Business Development and Product in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Way way way to expensive.

Aaron
Aaron
Digital Director in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Pardot en Klaviyo

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Overgestapt van: Capsule en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.