Over HubSpot Marketing Hub

Ruim 68.800 klanten in meer dan 100 landen gebruiken de bekroonde software van HubSpot om hun klanten aan te trekken, betrokken te maken en hen te verrassen.

Meer informatie over HubSpot Marketing Hub

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

Beoordelingen van HubSpot Marketing Hub

Waar voor je geld

HubSpot Marketing Hub heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.817 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HubSpot Marketing Hub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.817)

Aarón G.
Aarón G.
Director Of Database Marketing in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Vanessa W.
Inside Sales in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Hubspot for Small Business

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The biggest reason for using this program is to have a central location for all communication so when a colleague is on the road another can step and work on the project.
A lot of movement laterally between customers has been occurring in our territory due to Covid this way we can move a contact easily from one company to another and keep all the communications for that contact.

I love that I can create a task for any member of the team and go online and check the status of a project based on the notes left by each member. Any member of the team can jump in to close an opportunity. It is a very useful program.

It is not as easy to get up and running. Some features from Maximizer are not available through Hubspot. We have found work arounds to make it work for us. But we would love to be able to sort through contacts and generate a list based on the sort feature.

Marketing & Web Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

good but not a good fit for us

3 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

We tried HubSpot for a CRM for a tech support. The automations were my favorite parts. Really cool tool!

The only thing that kept us from swtiching to HubSpot would have disrupted our entire process. Which probalby needs to happen but I couldn't get enough buy in from everyone.

Shannon A.
VP, Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot - A Moderately Decent Enterprise Platform for Mid-Size Business Needs

5 3 maanden geleden

What I like most about the software is it's ease of use, it's extensibility, and the robust network of developers and consultants that specialize on the platform. HubSpot has done an excellent job of cultivating a community of users and engineers to service the software, which makes finding the right talent for the platform super easy. Implementation is a breeze and daily use is painless once you're up to speed.

what I like least about the software is how it's user permissions are structured. They are extremely rigid and don't allow for granular access control. Also, when you block someone from having access to a specific section of the site, you would think they wouldn't see that section in their nav bar, or at least see anything when they click on it, right? Wrong. Blocking someone's access to a feature doesn't block them from seeing the objects they're being blocked from, they just can't interact with it. This is not a tool to share with the overarching team as anyone can access many parts of the platform even when they shouldn't have access. It's extremely fustrating.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Act-On, Mailchimp en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The agency partner options and platform capabilities were the key influencers in my decision to select HubSpot.

CEO in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect to supplement HubSpot CRM and great for marketing and lead automation

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent - customer support is a little frustrating as it can take a little while for people to revert, and often you're pointed to articles etc. All of which is fine but it's almost over-detailed for usage.

The list generation and management and campaign management features are, frankly, unrivalled and the way it integrates seamlessly into hubspot CRM so that leads can easily be tracked during the conversion process. Also permission monitoring is really good.

There are almost too many features to use and understand.

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: lack of security in zymplify

Overgestapt van: Zymplify

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: price and functionality of HubSpot were better priced, faster to deploy and easier to understand

Marketing Manager in India
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The most perfect marketing automation tool

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Implementing HubSpot was extremely easy and the customer support team helped us a lot. It made executing campaigns extremely simple and helped us save a lot of time. Though email deliverability still remained an issue to be solved.

Email campaign setup is extremely easy Can prepare intuitive workflows to take the next steps based on leads' actions Smart list creation makes contact selection easier Can build intuitive landing pages while dragging and dropping elements

Emails tend to fall under the spam folder of the recipient and it does not get detected by the analytics Reporting and dashboarding are not as great as salesforce Forms have limited types of fields to add

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The cost of Hubspot was relatively less and customer support is exceptionally great

Charles K.
realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM and marketing campaign tracker

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall a good option for CRM and marketing hub. Recommend using it if cost is sensible for your needs.

Ease of use and integration with other email and document tools

Cost. Similar options available for less

Overwogen alternatieven: Streak en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: appeared to be more powerful and funactional

Overgestapt van: LionDesk

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Appeared to be easier to use and slightly lower in cost

Kapil S.
Kapil S.
Senior Manager in Canada
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Multi-purpose, Best in class functionalities & insightful CRM solution

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been really satisfying.

The ease and user friendliness of UI, multi-purpose functionality and efficiency for the completion of tasks are the best part about this software. Also, the maintainability is very less making it apt for the convenient usage of the small businesses.

The backend panel given has to be more enriched with the functionalities and if the price point is lowered a bit can really be picked by many other small businesses.

Overwogen alternatieven: Creatio CRM en noCRM.io

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Reasonable pricing, multi-purpose usage & rich functionalities.

Ahsan I.
Ahsan I.
CEO in Pakistan
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

HUBSPOT - My Digital Professor

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I can easily say that HUBSPOT has played the most instrumental role in helping me become an online consultant

I love the way that HUBSPOT is evolving its user interface according to it's users' feedback. The best part is how they have transitioned into a learning hub and launched online certification for content marketing. This market-oriented evolution makes it extremely easy to implement and integrate their solutions with my business

The price for subscriptions is a bit on the higher end, but I believe that the quality of their product and services is worth it

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign en Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot was so much simpler to navigate and their products descriptions were very easy to understand.

marketing coordinator in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent customer support but OK features

5 vorige maand Nieuw

I love the excellent customer support. Their team always answers in minutes. I also like how it is (obviously) integrated into Hubspot CRM so I have everything I need in one place.

I feel that they have less features than competitors do such as MailChimp

Ahsan A.
Marketing Executive in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

All in one marketing tool with great set of tools

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

1. Creating landing pages and emails is very easy with drag and drop feature 2. Managing and creating workflows for marketing automation is very easy and straightforward 3. Plenty of online resources available for training and great Hubspot academy certifications 4. UX is simply extraordinary 5. Great for managing all the posts for socials and scheduling them 6. Managing all your leads is very easy and useful 7. Lead scoring is one of the best in the market (Help you manage all the leads) 8. Great for creating forms and pop-ups for websites and very easy to manage them 9. Excellent platform for demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns 10. Gives you a great way to personalize your messaging on landing pages and emails easily

1. Customer support is not amazing - they are average 2. It is very expensive 3. Not the best platform for ABM campaigns 4. The account managers from HubSpot are of no use (They don't understand your problem) 5. Less flexibility in customizing and managing your themes for emails and landing pages (Or needs technical knowledge to manage them)

Nour A.
Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Strong support for optimal operation and marketing, sales, and staff management.

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot Marketing Hub has made a paradigm shift in our work, and we have benefited a lot from reports and dashboards. He has also worked to increase communication between team members, and provide a distinguished service by managing emails. He has also provided us with a strong comprehensive database available on the cloud and accessible from anywhere and at any time. Which enhanced our capabilities to successfully manage our business remotely.

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is very easy to use and very enjoyable, and provides many features for companies of all sizes, especially in the areas of marketing and sales, to increase their ability to follow up and organize their affairs. I love the connectivity features that the HubSpot Marketing Hub offers because it allows you to add a company's mobile phones and computers and enables you to track their activity and see how much interaction they're getting. Everything is connected to web hosting and support, and have an integrated CRM with sales center that there are no problems with integrations and integration with the rest of the applications we use. I also like how you can create dashboards that can record and monitor the working hours and vacations of the employees. It's nice to be able to connect with co-workers via the Groups panel on the home page, and I really enjoy the ease with which the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows me to interact with my team and collaborate in real time, as well as the ease with which I can send an individual message to a specific person and get an instant reply. him at the same time. The administrator keeps a note when checking in and when completing tasks. The fact that it is low cost and allows an unlimited number of users and tools is one of the things that I appreciate very much.

In fact, there are not many annoying things in the HubSpot Marketing Hub, but it depends on the work team receiving the appropriate training, as each department of the company has its privacy, and this privacy must be taken into account when conducting training, in order to achieve the maximum benefit.

Derrick D.
President in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Tom K.
VP in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.

Andrew D.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Digital Marketing Manager in VS

Powerful and Easy to Use

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en ActiveCampaign

Overgestapt van: NetResults Tracker

Vice President of Business Development and Product in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Way way way to expensive.

Aaron R.
Aaron R.
Digital Director in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Pardot en Klaviyo

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Overgestapt van: Capsule en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.

Juan M.
Juan M.
Growth Marketer in Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great marketing tool for SMB

4 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom. It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software. Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations. Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow. Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Pipedrive en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Overgestapt van: Nimble

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.

Brent w P.
Brent w P.
President in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Overgestapt van: ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: It was the easiest to use

Cecilia H.
CEO in Argentinië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations. Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

Overwogen alternatieven: Marketo Engage en Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: Easy of use, scalable licensing model, TCO.

Overgestapt van: Marketo Engage, Salesforce Platform en Dynamics 365

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: TCO considering license, deployment and post-deployment maintenance cost and complexity.

COO in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen: The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Overgestapt van: Act-On

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.

Ravindu R.
Ravindu R.
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Winnie M.
Journalist in Kenia
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place. It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments. It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site. In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list. Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply. For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month. Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts. When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference. You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost. While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

Dave G.
Dave G.
Website Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

The step up for when you're getting serious

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot.
I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality. Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Pardot

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub: In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.