Limited Customization is the Biggest Problem

Dawn M.
Legal Assistant / Desktop Support
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have used the software since 2010 and it was Client Profiles. When Aderant took over the company there have been some upgrades but not many. Some needed features were taken away and others that are not very useful were added. Our biggest issue is that there is little to no customization on the screens you need to customize and the things that need fixed take forever to get done in a patch which is unacceptable for clients to have to "live" with problems for months to a year. Another issue is that they provide you with a reporting system but when you need help with it, they charge you an expensive fee per hour to talk to you. You cannot provide a software for someone to use and just turn them loose with no training on it at all. They are currently revamping the software to a web-based version with many more customizations. We will see where this goes. I am optimistic

Pluspunten: Ease of use, customer service has definitely improved

Minpunten: Limited on customizations and software is definitely not made for mass tort.

Intuitive, thorough, innovative and reliable

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017
Gwen H.
Financial Systems Support Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: User friendly and the migration to Microsoft based workflow technology is a step in the right direction. Very cutting edge and progressive, because they LISTEN to their customers.

Minpunten: Lack of support in the above mentioned workflow technology. Seems that they want to market and sell it but don't completely understand it and have problems troubleshooting it. Another area of challenge is their professional services. Upgrades ' enhancements are difficult to accomplish due to lack of talented PS staff.

I love you, I love you not.

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Julie G.
Communications Specialist
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it does what I need it to do. I'm continually asking finance for help in finding what I need, but usually, I can get a hold of the stats I'm looking for.

Pluspunten: Aderant allows me to search for an see all attorney activity in one place. I can see hour and dollar figures in one place when I need it through Aderant Expert. After a bit of self-training, I was able to figure out the structure of the application pretty easily.

Minpunten: Information can get quickly buried and the Aderant Expert app is hardly user-friendly. I often have to dig through lots of info to find what I need and running reports is nearly impossible. Searching for clients and timekeepers is also a mess.

Customizable Case Management Software

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Tracy L.
Regulatory & Compliance
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was lead in customizing, training, and developing Adherant in my firm.

Pluspunten: The ability to customize this software for different case types alone makes this one of the best products out there. For instance, a worker's compensation case has different requirements than a tort case. The ability to assign clients/experts/witnesses/other involved people to a case, and then be able to see which individual unrelated cases they may be assigned to is also excellent. Finally, the ability to create specific forms that can be merged with case information stored in the program takes hours of grunt work off your shoulders

Minpunten: The billing module is terrible and needs a lot of work.

Aderant for you!

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When receiving a call from a client , I was able to address contract issues, billing, retainers, coding and an aging. That is timely therefore priceless.

Pluspunten: The ease of entering billing charges, codes and notes and statements.

Minpunten: Nothing at all. Customer service sometimes was not as fast as I wanted.

Aderant

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Legal Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the program. Seems reliable and has features we use all the time. It is also nice we are able to add our own functions!

Pluspunten: Time entry - time entry is easy to find and use

Minpunten: The worst is figuring out if an invoice is paid or not!

Aderant

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Frank S.
Director of Finance
Juridische dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Pleased.

Pluspunten: Its ability to be customized in ways that can follow our client guidelines.

Minpunten: It tends to be slow from time to time. Also, I don't like how only one window can be open at one time.

Complex, Good Support

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Technical Support Specialist
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The complexity of this product makes it difficult to embrace as a new user, but provides many options for customization to your environment. All of my interactions with support have been positive.

Pluspunten: This software product allows for extensive customization.

Minpunten: This product can be complex and cumbersome.

Simple time entry

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Thaylissa A.
Legal Assistant
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I enjoy how I am able to keep track of time and managing the billing system with ease.

Minpunten: Dont like that we must shut down the system in its entirety to run the bills but, only done for a small amount of time.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY-TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2016
Cathy U.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: There are other software programs out there. I am completely disappointed with the customer service I received. Waited almost a year for a phone call after several emails and messages in need of support and got no one.

I Wanted To Buy and Left 3 Voice Messages

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016
Jeff S.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I wanted Client Profiles and leaned they were bought out and renamed Aderant. So I visited their website, filled out the online form for a member of the sales team to call me and sell me their product. Ashley called and left a message. I've tried to call her 3 times and left two messages. I've tried to call the main number twice and get someone else, leaving a message once. All of this over a period of two weeks. No return calls. No effort to sell. And based on the review, I'm moving on. Good luck Client Profiles.

Truly an awful company

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2015
Lance S.
Partner
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We used the CP product before Aderant took it over. There customer service is horrendous. To quote my IT guy, "I have no idea how this company stays in business."