Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sowingo

Goed georganiseerde praktijken gebruiken Sowingo. Besteed minder tijd aan het beheren van benodigdheden en meer tijd met patiënten dankzij een gespecialiseerd inventarisplatform.

Meer informatie over Sowingo

39 reviews worden weergegeven

Registered Nurse
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Awesome experience! A well rounded software for the office."

Opmerkingen: Less paperwork, all online and keeps me organized

Pluspunten: As a nurse I use Sowingo on a daily basis it helps me keep organized and informed. The medications tool alerts me on quantity on hand and expiry dates and the certification tool let's me know when our office needs to be updated next on things like CPR and licences.

Minpunten: Newer updates can sometimes change the location of tabs...however they're usually not too hard to find or you can usually call customer service and they can help.

Ayesha S.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Sowingo has helped simplify the management and organization of our office's dental supplies."

Opmerkingen: Thia software has been helpful for our office in managing and organizing our dental supplies. It keeps track of our supply levels but my favourite feature is that it also alerts us when specific items are running low or expiring so we are always stocked and prepared. The integrated marketplace is easy to navigate and it makes ordering supplies very quick and simple. We finally have an organized system in place for our dental supply inventory. Super helpful software that I'd recommend for any dental or medical practice.

Pluspunten: I like using the app and barcode scanner feature for removing items from our office inventory when they have been used and how easily items are added to the inventory when purchased through the software. It is fun and simple to use. Its pretty cool that everything is in real time and changes are made instantly. Also super helpful with locating what part of the office the items are kept because it has an option to label the inventory (eg. Back closet, Hallway closet) - helps keep our office much more organized than before. Its nice to be able to log in and see all the inventory that our office holds as well as its value, whats expiring soon, and what stock levels are low. For me I feel like it saves a ton of time and prevents the weekly headaches of sifting through supply binders. Our office feels much more organized.

Shannon H.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018

"Getting this software set up was incredibly easy, was able to ask several questions with the trial."

Opmerkingen: streamlines inventory management and simplifies sterilization.

Pluspunten: The general inventory is my favorite thing about the software. It's so easy to see what is in stock, and to add it in when new product is delivered. It's especially useful when seeing where we usually purchase what.

Minpunten: The program is very intuitive, but some staff have issues entering information in non paper format. That has been what I have liked the least about implementing the software, but does not land on the software's fault.

Cait D.
Inventory Control Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

"Sowingo Review"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, we love this program and look forward to helping it grow.

Pluspunten: Its fantastic for keeping track of inventory levels, supplier information and cost. We like the new additions with the budgeting and tracking. Its easy to use, and the staff are amazingly responsive the moment you have an issue.

Minpunten: Item tracking information is difficult to find.
No static search bar.
Only on Apple IOS
When you scan an item to add or remove, there is a preset number "1", so if your not careful and you add "6" you will add "16"

Samantha S.
Dental Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2018

"Amazing product!! Definitely makes keeping track of inventory a lot easier. "

Opmerkingen: Saving Time, Keeping inventory always stocked and organized, and replenishing supplies has become super easy.

Pluspunten: What I like most about the product is definitely how time it saves when ordering products. Another great feature is the implant section. Keeping track of all the different sizes has never been easier.

Minpunten: What I liked least about the product was not being able to input other products such as Implants, Cover Screws, membrane, and abutments. With my feedback, they added the implant section super quickly.

Pooran G.
Dentist
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

"Sowingo is a great tool for ordering supplies and keeping track of inventory. "

Opmerkingen: saves money and saves time. also eliminates stress of now knowing inventory levels and possible impending supply shortage.

Pluspunten: It's great to be in control of supplies, sterilization etc and to know everything at a glance! I think we are roughly saving ~10-15% on supplies which has been great. It's great not to order last minute or be stuck.

Minpunten: Some staff were not keen on it at first but it exceeded thier expectations! The staff love scanning with iPad!!!!

Emily D.
Dental assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Love sowingo, super convenient and easy to use. "

Pluspunten: The inventory app saves me hours each time i place a big order. I'm always notified when products are running low in the office. Keeping up to date with expiry dates and low products can be very stressful but sowingo makes It super easy.

Minpunten: I received some double emails after placing an order once but after I notified sowingo about it i haven't had any issues since.

Nicole K.
Dental assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

"Easy to learn and very organized"

Opmerkingen: We had to purchase an apple product but it turned out to be beneficial as we now use other apps that are useful to our office

Pluspunten: - implant section
- sterilization log
- inventory updates and organization
- everything is in one place now (no binders and invoices everywhere)

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018
Corinna S.
Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

"Very easy to use and helps with organization "

Pluspunten: Love how I can keep track of everything and lets me know when I need to restock before it's too late.

Minpunten: We didn't have an apple product but we ended up getting the app on the iPod and it works. They didn't have a feature but they added it back with the feedback really quick. I forget the email account I was using when I didn't use it right away. But since then it's been great

Natalie S.
Front Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Our experience with Sowingo has been great!"

Opmerkingen: Our office really enjoyed the Monitors Section as it made our end of day report simple to do. It was very straightforward and easy to follow.

Pluspunten: At our office, we enjoy that Sowingo is very user friendly as anybody can be trained to use it. Sowingo has made it easier for all our staff members to order dental products.

Vicky S.
Receptionist
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"Save time"

Opmerkingen: Easy to get the best prices and save money for the business with the link to market place.

Pluspunten: Easy to use for the whole team to have control of what they use.
No longer run out of important items because someone forgot to request it, or took the last one without telling anyone.

Minpunten: Maybe if it was easier to link to market place without coming out of the main shopping list.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Candice J.
ITC
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"easy tracker to track inventory"

Opmerkingen: overall sowingo has great customer service and are willing to help with whatever you need.

Pluspunten: this software allows us to track how much product we are using and helps with ordering. we can see what our other locations have and "shop" from our other locations before placing an order.

Minpunten: some time the updates or add ins we need take awhile to get figured out.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Procurement Officer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018

"Sowingo - Cloud Based Inventory System"

Opmerkingen: Less waste - since we receive warnings for any soon-to-expire products we are experiencing lower levels of wasted products/surgical items!

Pluspunten: The cloud based system allows seamless access across our 4 locations. The Sowingo app allows us to assess and review our inventory levels from anyplace at anytime!

Minpunten: The app is only compatible with Apple products.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Daniel F.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2018

"Great decision to save money on supplies"

Opmerkingen: Saved money & time, less stress and work for staff tracking all our various supplies

Pluspunten: So great to be organized and track our spending, know whats on the shelves and what we need to order next.

Minpunten: The set up was great in that we discovered how many expired items we had, which was painful to see but it's not Sowingo's fault we had so much waste.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2018
Jas C.
Orthopaedic Surgeon
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

"The Sowingo platform and marketplace has made it easier for me to manage and order supplies. "

Pluspunten: Sowingo's flexibility in tracking inventory has been great. It's simple to sync the supplies and scan, with an iPod. It's great to spend less time and money on supplies!

Minpunten: I did not realize there was a mobile application at first. However, once I learned about it I far preferred this modality to dynamically track supply usage and anticipate shortages.

Jennifer S.
Dentist Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Dental purchasing software "

Opmerkingen: I cannot place small orders anymore so I have to work closely with my team when placing orders so we get the free shipping.

Pluspunten: Using the Sowingo software has been as easy transition from the other program we were using. I like the way all the manufactures are broken down and the software has an easy check out system.

Minpunten: I wish it would show if the item was backordered
And when it offers a "plus one" option to not automatically chose that for me. I don't need 10 packages of cement - so I have to pay close attention when ordering items that are on promo.
The ODA trial should show the option when things have shipped or have them instock.

Stella C.
Administrative Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

"Easy to learn and useful for the entire office. "

Pluspunten: What I like the most about this software is the tracking of inventory and expiration dates, as well as being easy to learn.

Minpunten: What I like the least about this software is the removal of the monitors section. It was useful for keeping track of our daily reports.

Diana M.
Endodontist
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Keeps my practice organized and saves me time and money!"

Pluspunten: Ease of use! The scanner is fast, easy and fun to use. Keeps the practice organized...no more rush orders because we ran out of something without knowing it!

Minpunten: Initially had some difficulty with navigating the software but customer support was amazing and had me up and running with it in no time!

Laura L.
MRT(R)
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

"We use Sowingo at my workplace to track inventory and reorder"

Opmerkingen: We saved a lot of time and headache trying to keep track of inventory. It was simple and easy to manage with Sowingo.

Pluspunten: I like how the interface is simple and user friendly. It's also very easy to see how much supply we are using and when to reorder.

Vanessa G.
Hospital coordinator

"Great and effective "

Pluspunten: It's very efficient and I like keeping track of my supplies. Our office never runs out of anything. Sowingo always reminds us to stock up

Minpunten: I do not like how they got rid of the monitors sections. It was very useful for out office. Please bring it back

Harpreet G.
Dentist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2018

"Very easy to use and navigate"

Pluspunten: One of my favourite things about the program is how user friendly it is. The site makes it very easy to find products that you need. Ordering and managing all inventory has become.much more efficient.

Minpunten: The only con I would say is that the inventory is growing so not everything is there however the customer support is fantastic and if something is not available on the website most often you can contact them and they will make sure you get what you need and is shortly posted on the website within a few days.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2018
Maribel I.
Dental assistant, supply officer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2018

"Make my life easier in terms of orders, inventory. Team is great, they attend promptly to my concern"

Pluspunten: The ease of use. I can see my products right away by scanning and I can tell right away what do I need and what I am ok in terms of supplies. Synchronization is very easy

Minpunten: There were times that it would freeze, I have to power off and on. There were items that can't be scanned, have to do manual.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Sowingo op 25-1-2018

Thanks so much Maribel for the feedback! We appreciate it and we are happy to report that we have released a newer version of the app. Let us know if you run into any issues as we are always striving to make Sowingo better!

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2018
Rakhi P.
Dentist/Owner
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2018

"My staff loves the inventory management component because it saves them time "

Pluspunten: like cost savings and knowing that we are adequately stocked for upcoming cases because we are busy practice with high turn around.

Rosalia M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

"wonderful experience and excellent support when need assistance."

Opmerkingen: inventory control, expiration alerts, cost of suppliers

Pluspunten: able to track inventory and monitor cost of suppliers, excellent program! i would recommend this software for all your practice needs. general, oral surgery, even front desk .

Minpunten: initial setup takes some time to get into the program but once that is completed, strongly recommend software.!

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Jennifer S.
Lab assistant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018

"Overall great program and easy to use "

Pluspunten: The sterilization program was the best part of using sowingo it made keeping track of everything really organized!

Minpunten: The having to scan items every time you take it off the shelf, because some times there isn't time to do so and the inventory count is off at the end of the day