Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Fons

Plan klanten in en word betaald. Automatiseer je bedrijf voor een fractie van de kosten. Eenvoudig, krachtig en elegant.

Meer informatie over Fons

They reply often within minutes of me contacting them. The platform is easy and intuitive to use.

I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works.

Beoordelingen van Fons

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Fons heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 95 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Fons eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (95)

Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner-Instructor in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I highly recommend automating your music teaching business with Fons

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to automate all my monthly tuition and recurring lesson packages quickly and with no problems at all. My prospective clients are able to book their initial consultation with me in just a few clicks, and then they are all set to be part of my studio when they are ready to schedule their lessons. It's made my studio administration so much more manageable! No more invoicing, and everything I need is in one place.

My favorite thing about Fons is that I am able to set up my studio schedule and billing once, and then concentrate on teaching. The automated recurring subscriptions and packages for lessons removed the need for invoicing, so I no longer have to chase down tuition, while at the same time, I can adjust billing easily when needed. It saves me a ton of time every month.

The only recommendation I have is to eventually allow for two-way calendar sync, but this is a minor concern.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for sharing this Adrienne. Absolutely grateful to work with you.

Drue
Tutor and Academic Coach in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Time saver

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. I've been EXTREMELY impressed with customer service. With any service that provides many different services, users occasionally need some help. They reply promptly and knowledgeably - advising me on precisely what I need to do to get the outcome I want or let me know if it isn't something I can do (and they often add the issue to request services). I appreciate their overall professionalism. I've also never had a problem with their service that was a functional error. I use another online service (a virtual whiteboard) that I really like but it occasionally (very rarely) has errors in how it functions. I appreciate that I have never encountered any type of error in their service.

Automation of my billing based upon appointments completed. I used to use several systems to request and get paid for by clients. And tracking all of them was a big headache. This has saved me an immense amount of time and mental energy.

I wish I could link my personal calendars into Fons so I can more easily see everything in one place. You can add non business related appointments in Fons. But I would like to be able to just add my calendars (that I have in Google) to Fons so everything would be in one place when I am scheduling.

Hannah

Great Customer Service

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with fons has been relatively good. The customer service has been helpful with all of my issues and there are definitely some wonderful benefits with Fons, but there are some issues with layout that could use improvement.

I have had excellent customer service experiences with Fons. It is also wonderful to have a scheduling app where clients can schedule and pay for their appointments and include the option to purchase in bulk!

This software is a bit complicated to use at times. It is hard to find how to do certain things, and there needs to be more direct options for certain actions. Sites like these should be laid out in the easiest manner for the simplest laymen to use. It would also help to have an option for a business policy to be read by clients before scheduling appointments and when appointments are being confirmed so that the policy is fresh in their minds and for liability purposes.

5 jaar geleden

Hey there Hannah! Thank you so much for your review and this feedback. We want to make Fons as simple as possible to use for anyone, regardless of their comfort with using new technologies. Please let our team know if there are any particular areas you'd like to see improve or explained better. Fons is a powerful platform nestled into minimal design., and we make updates each week to try and improve the user experience. We are guided by our customers' needs and feedback. Thanks for sharing yours!

Jeremy
Owner & Instructor in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fons adds value and simplicity to my business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fons adds value to my music teaching business by taking most billing and scheduling matters off my plate. I set my policy and explain it to my studio families, and Fons takes care of the rest. There are no more "we were on vacation during one of our lessons last month, so we're going to pay you less this month" conversations. It's great having a system I can count on to make sure I get paid and taking care of most of the issues without me having to step in. I have to add that the Fons support team and the broader Fons community are amazing. They are incredibly responsive when I have questions or issues. They also roll out new features all the time, usually in response to suggestions made by the people who use the software. I get the sense from everyone I have interacted with at Fons that they truly want my business to succeed and to help make that happen.

As a music teacher, I strongly prefer to keep my conversations with students and parents about music, building confidence, and having fun in the process. Toward the bottom of the list would be chasing down payments or being the studio policy enforcer on things like last-minute cancellations. With Fons, after some initial setup and onboarding with new students, I generally don't have to talk about payments or scheduling. With a little bit of training and coaching, my students know they will be charged automatically and on a regular basis, which turns out to be a point of convenience for them because it's one less bill they have to remember to pay. So in turn, I can count on getting paid regularly and consistently while giving the vast majority of my attention to my students and their development.

Fons doesn't have any major issues in my opinion...but in the future, I would love to see 2-way calendar sync so that Fons can determine my availability using appointments on my calendar that aren't related to my business (similar to what Calendly does). This would be a "nice to have" and not a reason I would decide to use/not use the service.

2 jaar geleden

This is the kindest, most well thought out review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are so happy to have providers like you as part of the Fons Family. :)

Founder, CEO & Coach-Consultant in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

“FonsMo” Me

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best experience I ever could’ve asked for!

The Fons community as well as the ease of scheduling and selling packages and appointments.

I would only like to see more opportunities for more freedom in collecting different kinds of payments detached from any specific package, workshop or appointment. It would also help to be able to sell long-term services with more “in-house financing” capabilities, e.g flexible or graduated payment plan options or the option to pay it down like any other credit account.

Karen
Owner and teacher in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A vital business tool that saves both time and money!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

For me, the best part of Fons is that I no longer have to send invoices, record payments, and bother clients who don’t pay on time. It is all done automatically. I also love their personal customer relationships.

The only issue that I found was the initial onboarding of clients and learning how to use Fons. I am not the most tech savvy. That being said, the customer service team is terrific, and they are always willing to help!

Tom
Studio owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best scheduling and billing software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I has been very easy to use and implement.

Fons makes scheduling and billing so easy. It has reduced my admin hours to at most 2 hours a week.

There isn't much that I don't like. I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works!

2 jaar geleden

Hey Tom! We are so happy Fons is working out for you and we are excited to have you as part of the Fons Fam!

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Worth it!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great! We've been very happy and grateful for this product

Customer service and usefulness. This team has really figured out what small, service businesses need!

I wish we could get the activation bar to go away

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this review and feedback. We are thrilled you are here and cannot wait to grow with you!

Allie
Voice & Marketing Coach in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing software & even better customer service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fons is the best platform for ease of scheduling, invoicing, offering many pricing options & subscriptions, and CUSTOMER SERVICE! The Fons Family facebook group alone is worth its weight in gold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an incredible, intelligent, heart centered [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who truly cares about the success of his customers. I’m thrilled to have found a software & support community that fits all of my needs (& more!!). Can’t recommend Fons enough!!

Fons is an awesome platform that’s super easy to use and fits my exact needs as a coach & consultant. I love the ease of client booking, options of subscriptions and packages, and the interface of the software. My clients all love it as well!

My phone calendar stopped syncing with the app (likely my phones issue and not the app). Other than that, it’s awesome!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Allie! We are so glad you are part of the Fons family and the platform fits your needs!

Erin Mae
Teacher in VS

Fons is great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fons has definitely simplified by life by providing a super simple way for my students and clients to schedule appointments *for themselves*. No more exchanging dozens of emails/text messages to try to nail down a time to meet. I just send them my link and they find a time that works for them. I am so pleased!

Makes scheduling appointments with clients SO MUCH easier

Can be a bit bulky to navigate at first, until you get used to the terminology they use to describe the various different services they offer.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your taking the time, and are so happy that you're enjoying Fons! Your comment about the learning curve is really valid, and an area we're constantly trying to improve. Thanks again for being a part of the Fons family, and let us know if you need anything else! Awesome.

Lisa
Teacher in VS

Just What I Needed

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had been monthly invoicing people for piano lessons and often having to ask 3-4 times and suspend lessons in order to get paid. Fons has now taken over all the work for me. I got my time back and no longer have to create monthly invoices. Payments are automatically done so I never have to ask twice for payment, it just shows up. The amount of stress this has taken off of my is tremendous!

This software is easy to navigate and understand. It solves my problem of creating invoices and hoping that payments come in.

It has not worked 100% yet. Each month so far I've had to get help with some aspect of my getting payments.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! It helps us grow and be the best we can be. Have an awesome day!

Bailey
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Fons Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have enjoyed using this product, but what stands out most is the team behind Fons. They are my favorite team to work with outside of our organization and bend over backwards to meet our needs.

Scheduling and subscription is the most impactful element of this software. Without ease of scheduling and billing, we could not keep our large number of lesson families happy.

I feel that navigation could be quicker and easier at times. Also, the small quirks you have to remember when adding family members are interesting.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Bailey, Thank you so much for the review, and for trusting Fons to serve your awesome school! Really appreciate the feedback too, just made a few notes to look into streamlining family feature and load speed for large schools! Keep up the awesome work

Pieter
Director: Learning Specialist Tutor in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Game Changer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before Fons I had to trudge through tracking Billing. Now Fons does it all. This gives more time and energy to do what I enjoy which is working with my students.

Fons has been a game changer for my educational consulting tutoring service.

There was a period when I ran into a couple problems. It was user error but their customer support was excellent. Then they added a new feature to prevent this error from happening in the future. Amazing!

2 jaar geleden

Amazing! We so appreciate you taking the time to review Fons and are so glad you are here!

Daniel
Music Teacher in Canada
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fons is incredibly easy to use and makes life easy for me and my clients

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits include: Less headaches, bigger bank account, and more time to focus on making/teaching music.

First off, the customer support is amazing. Very quick to respond, friendly, and of course helpful. I've been teaching private music lessons and tutoring for almost 10 years, on and off though because of the headaches that come with scheduling miscommunications, chasing payments, etc. Fons takes care of all that without me having to work for an agency that will take a 70% cut. I've never been happier to teach since using Fons.

I wouldn't consider it a con, but as a user in Canada, I hope that one day there will be alternative payment options for my clients other than credit card.

2 jaar geleden

So excited you are enjoying Fons! We love taking care of the admin stuff so our customers can focus on doing what they love! Thanks Daniel!

Katie
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to set up, even easier ongoing use, and amazing customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every time I have a question I get clear directions, an offer to help, and an offer to call. I am so thankful for the amount of time Fons has saved me.

Straight forward, streamlined, intuitive design, and so easy to use. I didn't have to spend hours studying to use this like I have done in the past. Customer service is amazing.

This software and customer service team has saved me a ton of time, and I just really can't think of anything I don't really really like.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Katie, We are so glad For sis working out of you and are so thrilled you are part of the Fons Family!

Anthony
President in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Fons Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive and is now a key part of our business

Excellent customer support team who is there to help with any of our needs as our company is growing. They have helped us use the software better to be more efficient with our own time and resources. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Needs to be updated a lot.

2 jaar geleden

Yay! Awesome Anthony! We are so glad to be with you as you grow! You rock!

Charles
Musician in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

FONS gave me so much time back

5,0 3 jaar geleden

FONS is gave me my life back! Billing was so stressful and time consuming. Now I spend more time teaching students instead of chasing them down for payments. Scheduling and billing is so easy with FONS!

There is a slight learning curve, once I understood the software it was simple to use.

2 jaar geleden

What an amazing review! We are so glad you are here, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Musician in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great scheduling and payment system for teachers and other professions

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I am a part-time music teacher, but busy a full-time professional musician. Fons has a clear, easy to understand interface and simple scheduling and communication tools for managing my students. Being able to respond to scheduling requests or cancel/reschedule lessons easily from my phone while at a gig or session is very convenient. Having to never discuss payment with students or their parents after the initial setup is really nice, allows the lesson time to be focused on what matters - instruction.

I have had no major issues or complaints about Fons.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Brian. You are right, we want our amazing educators to be able to hone in on what they love - and let Fons take care of the rest! Thanks for being such a great part of the Fons Fam!

Eric
Guitarist, Composer, Producer, Teacher in VS

Game changer

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before I struggled to keep up with schedule changes, cancelations, fees and accounting overall. Fons has helped immensely. Now I have more time to put into my actual teaching and my art.

The time and money it saves. It’s like having a full time secretary and account that are on call for you and your students.

Nothing really. It’s very well thought out and easy to use.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Eric, This is so great. It was our goal to eliminate all the admin tasks so our customers can focus on doing what they love. We are so happy you are part of the Fons Fam! Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jerry
Program Director in Australië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

iROCK Music School

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding value for money. The team are so helpful and always professional and patient. They take on board feedback and do great things with it to make the product even better.

This platform is easy to use and so professional looking. Our clients never miss an appointment and the program just keeps getting better.

Integrated payment system is so good. Plus the visual layout makes managing your schedule so easy.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Jerry, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fons! We look forward to growing with you! :)

Lenny

Best Software - Amazing People

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy, affordable, all-in-one software that has an incredible community of people using it and helping each other.

It handled all my needs and the support is world-class

I have no dislikes and have already seen the constant improvement of applications by the Fons team

4 jaar geleden

Lenny, thank you so much for the kind words. It's been great getting to know you and seeing the awesome work that you're doing!

Diane
Owner/Instructor in VS

Fons makes finances easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don’t have to chase after payments any more

Fons is easy to set up, simple to onboard customers, a snap to receive payments

Not much; any issues that have arisen have been quickly resolved

2 jaar geleden

Diane, thank you so much for sharing. We are delighted that Fons is a great solution for your great work! We're grateful to have you in our community and look forward to continuing to work together. Thank you!

Sam
Business Operations Manager in VS

Amazing, the team and product are in constant improvement.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love how adaptive the product can be, but more so, I love how it was built to be a solution to a real problem. And, it is just that.

No cons! Every con I have had in the past has been dealt with. As previously mentioned, the product is in constant improvement.

2 jaar geleden

What an awesome message to receive. Thank you Sam! We are glad to have found a solution many can benefit from and are so happy to have you as part of our Fons family!

Colin F
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Fons makes running my coaching business easier.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Fons has always been pleasant and helpful. They seem to be willing to make adjustments to their platform to fit their customers needs.

The system appears to grow with my companies needs.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Colin! You are awesome.

Laurie
Laurie
Intuitive Reader in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything I need in a scheduling app!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a simple to use scheduling and payment processing system. Fons delivers beautifully! Other programs can be somewhat complicated. Fons has the bells and whistles I need now but also has the ability to grow with my business too. I can't imagine using anything else!

Fons is gracefully simple to use for my clients and myself.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like!

2 jaar geleden

Laurie, Thank you so much for your review and for being an important part of the Fons family. We really appreciate you and are so glad you are with us! :)