Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Datadeck

Geef je team de mogelijkheid om de bedrijfsprestaties bij te houden, nieuwe kansen te identificeren en doelen consistent te bereiken. Alles op één plek.

Meer informatie over Datadeck

30 reviews worden weergegeven

Frank M.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2018

"easy to use and powerful"

Opmerkingen: we are covering all business intelligence and reporting aspects of our ecommerce company with datadeck. after just two weeks we setup all boards and cards to do so. super easy connection to our data sources, metrics and dimensions. just how it has to be

Pluspunten: it was really an easy start with datadeck. it's one of these software you start with ease and find step by step into it. the best of datadeck is maybe the support team. i really never found a more kind, friendly and skilled support behind an saas solution like the guys of datadeck. they are in the middle of an etl deployment and with this datadeck wins 10:1 against all business intelligence, reporting software we know. it's really a great win for us

Minpunten: hard to believe – but really, it's nothing to complain about with datadeck

Frank,
thank you so much for your support! You are a dream customer ;)

If readers like to learn more about Health and Life, they can read their Datadeck case study:

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2018
David C.
Co-Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Excellent data visualization tool"

Opmerkingen: Show important data to customers in a simple and effective way. It saved us a LOT of time to create excel spreadsheets and create power points with charts. Right now, we just set up a dashboard, refresh whatever data is manual and present to customers. We cut off approximately 70% of manual work on sharing performance metrics and charts to our customers.

Pluspunten: It has many data sources and very ease of use. I like also that you can include excel files or Google Sheets as sources so that you can create your custom data and even integrate via Zapier with this.

Minpunten: It is still missing some key elements. For example, in the same chart, mix different data sources. Also, it needs to improve the look and feel of the charts. It is good and understandable (except very few quirks that support mentioned they are working on), but it lacks that "eye candy" in charts. Recently the development seemed stagnant, but since the last weeks they seem to be active.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Brian H.
Business Manager
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Great Product, but does a support team exist"

Opmerkingen: Its been great from the software but does anyone still work at the company?

Pluspunten: Easy to use, the simplicity of the software is great.

Minpunten: I am not even sure if this company exists anymore, I cant not get a hold of anyone and tried email, Facebook, and other avenues of trying to get in contact with someone!!! Great product but I need to look elsewhere based on I have never been able to connect ANYONE from the company.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018

"Never Added Promised Features, So Much Branding"

Opmerkingen: I love the degree of customization I can get when working with Google Analytics.

Pluspunten: Lets you easily control the data being input from Google sources, and display it in any way you like.

Minpunten: Massive ads for DataDeck every time I share a dashboard with a client. Never adding any new integrations, some things it should be able to do it just plain doesn't.

Hi there Reviewer,
We have been taking your review very serious and I'm curious if you'd like to give Datadeck a new try.

We added a bunch of new features, including a brand new UI, new integrations and data blending. I'm pretty sure you will like it and we love to get your feedback on it.

Liran B.
Co Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"I was looking for an easy way to dashboard all my data. DataDeck is the answer."

Opmerkingen: I'm able to create custom dashboards for myself and clients without the data overload by curating the data to prevent data overload.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Easy to share with url/password. Easy to build custom dashboards to curate the data for those who are less data hungry than others.

Minpunten: Not as many native connectors to external data sources as I'd like. Although with Zapier integration, there are almost no limits (but not everyone has/wants Zapier). Getting social media follower data such as number of followers is not easy.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Phil H.
Digital Strategist
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2018

"DataDeck creates a visual experience that is second to none"

Opmerkingen: There are other apps out there that will get me the data results and functionality I need as fast and as hassle free as DataDeck will - but they cost a considerable amount more and require far more time to set up. With DataDeck I can set up integrations and create data pulls and dashboards on the fly with clients and turn their data into something visual - which is a real game changer.

Pluspunten: Incredibly fast to set up and integrate with a number of data sources and apps; with DataDeck I can set up templates in real time with clients, in minutes: Very user friendly.

Minpunten: The dashboard is a bit limited in look and feel, and isn't as customizable as some other options out there in terms of pulling interrelated data fields or dependent type data scenarios.

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2018
Aaron P.
Business Development and Marketing
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

"Great for keeping everyone on the same page"

Opmerkingen: Great product with cool design. Easy to use and set up and makes throwing up dashboards for teams easy.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, can pull from
A variety of sources.

Minpunten: Not every source available to use for data analysis.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Joe J.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018

"Keeping My Fingers On The Pulse of My Business"

Pluspunten: Once setup, Datadeck does a great job of helping me visualize how my business is doing at a glance.

Minpunten: There are still some integrations that I wish that were available to be added to the dashboards.

van Ptmind op 27-11-2018

Hi Joe,
Thanks for you review!

What data sources are you looking for? You could connect with our Zapier connection to connect to over 1000+ different sources.

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Gary S.
Founder & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018

"Digital Dashboards With a Lackluster Look"

Opmerkingen: There are better options out there right now that offer better dashboard experiences for serious marketers.

Pluspunten: The software does what it says and works ok. They offer a lot of integrations outside of the most popular apps. Dashboards are pretty easy to put together once you get the hang of the interface.

Minpunten: The look of the dashboard has a lot to be desired and I have had many clients complain that the data is very hard to read and just looks plain boring, especially compared to some competitors. They offer templates but each of them are missing important elements and you cannot combine templates.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

"All Data on Deck!"

Opmerkingen: There was a learning curve, I would suggest not adding all your sources at once... But that was pure enthusiasm from pur side. Overall, DataDeck simplified looking at our data and make it more comprehensible.

Pluspunten: What is there not to like about this software? But mostly, obviously, is having all data in one place. Very convenient. And let’s not forget about the sharing and collaboration functionality. With over 100 data sources to chose from, we got all our data centralized.

Minpunten: The sheer amount of datasources made us wonder If we were using the proper services for our use cases. But to be honest, that is not really a “con”. I did make us rethink our software choises. Which is alway a good thing to do now and then.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

"Nice Data Tool, But Lacks Some Critical Functionality"

Opmerkingen: I rarely use it and will be sticking with Google Data Studio for now. If DD changes their sharing functionality, I may consider making it my primary reporting tool.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, nice interface, ability to integrate 3rd party data, and the reports are attractive an dynamic.

Minpunten: Very limited in being able to whitelabel and easily share reports without having to sign into DataDeck or see a button/link to join. I'd rather the people we share these reports with just look at the data, not be badgered to open a DataDeck account.

van Ptmind op 22-11-2018

Hi thanks for your review!

When it comes to white labeling, we are currently aiming towards team collaboration around data. Which means we are working on other features that support working together. White label is 100% a great feature for agencies, but does not have our highest priority at this time.

Sharing dashboards can indeed be done by inviting users into your space or simply by sharing a public link, this doesn't require your clients/users to create a Datadeck account at all. Just click the link and open it on your desktop or phone. You can even add a password to it, if you'd like to make those urls a bit more secure ;)

Hope this clarifies some of your feedback.

Guy from Datadeck

Research Consultant
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018

"Intuitive BI software with potential"

Opmerkingen: Simplicity and speed via productivity.
Collaboration.

Pluspunten: DataDeck allows me to generate easy to use dashboards with customized widgets of information directly from my google sheets. The tool is intuitive to use. The reports I generate are easy to share with my team mates. The team behind this have been continuously improving DataDeck by implementing new features from their roadmap. The support team is very responsive and are prompt in providing guidance.

Minpunten: My needs are not very complex, as I am just trying to summarize information from google sheets. DataDeck in its current form would serve small sized businesses and teams. I feel that for more advanced enterprise level requirements, I would feel a little iffy to try this out. I don't think DataDeck is there yet to compete with the likes of Tableau, QlikView and SpotFire. DataDeck's functionalities are improving, but it will take them time. I hope they make it to the big leagues some day.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2018

"Client's heart winner dashboard tool"

Pluspunten: Easy to use
Integrates with majority of data sources
Fast loading
Easy to customize data and charts

Minpunten: It's not an enterprise solution. SMBs can use it for sure
At the time of this review, you can't change the charts /dashboard colors

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2018
Internet
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018

"Nice clear dashboards and easy update of custom datasource"

Pluspunten: Fast, easy to use. Lots of different datasources and the custom datasources works like a charm. Use the dashboards to display data in Microsoft Teams so our teams have al the relevant information in just a click away.

Minpunten: Conversion from custom data from Excel datetime is not available in European. So I need the convert our data first. Would be nice to pre -select order of a column in a table view and to compare table data with previous period.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2018
Jim G.
Associate Director: Center Support
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018

"DataDeck customer support has been awesome as we've been creating our first set of dashboards."

Pluspunten: It's simple and easy to use, the dashboards refresh quickly and their customer support has been extremely responsive. The dashboard building tool is straightforward and allows us to create some data sets for our internal employees we otherwise wouldn't have been able to create. The final dashboards are also clean and easy to read, which is important for sharing data with non-data folks.

Minpunten: Overall, we don't have any major cons at this time. The only con is we would love to see more native data connections sources added, as opposed to having to rely on something like Zapier to make those connections.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018
Sam L.
marketing
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

"The Learning Curve Stopped ME"

Opmerkingen: solid. Overall my company is just too small right now to need it consistently

Pluspunten: Aestetic. That it linked quickly and easily

Minpunten: that it was easy to pick up but hard to continually use. the more robust features tripped me up

van Ptmind op 26-11-2018

Hi Sam,
thanks for your review. I'm curious to hear which of the more "robust" features made it hard for you to keep using Datadeck?

Also we offer a free Hobby plan which sounds like a good fit if there is little budget for software like this.

Have a good day,

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
CEO & Founder

"Very good app"

Pluspunten: Possibility to customize things by my own needs (this is stupid...

Minpunten: Lack of some functionalities (I do not remember, but I have contact your customer support about that... so, you can find what it is about)

Robert N.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019

"Amazing Product"

Pluspunten: This was exactly what we were looking for. A simple software that takes data and spits out beautiful reports, what else coudl you ask?

Minpunten: The pricing structure feels a bit strange.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Igor macedo M.
Empresário independente
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

"It has great functionalities"

Pluspunten: It is simple practice, for me this is worth a lot because there is not time to get every function in the middle of so much information, met my expectations.

Minpunten: can be a problem if you do not know basic English.

van Ptmind op 19-11-2018

Thanks Igor for the review. I guess we need to start looking into multi language support ;) Adding Spanish and Portuguese.

Kamarul A.
Building Manager
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018

"All data in one place."

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love the easy user interface and user experience. Graphs and data are well sorted out. Perhaps in future we can see more data on what we chose in the cards.

Pluspunten: Datadeck is able to compile, display and consolidate my website's data in one place at a glance. I am also able to do the same with my Facebook Page, viewing its statistics and visitors data in just a few clicks.

Minpunten: Not all data is available or perhaps is still in beta phase. The idea is good, just need a few improvements here and there.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Chris G.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018

"One of the best app to analyse your data and create report !"

Pluspunten: Flexible, full of options and features, easy to customize, great dashboard an report and very great interface.
And last but not least very good customer support

Minpunten: I don't have any major cons at this time. I will just say that I'm just waiting for more native data connections.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Dakari W.
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2018

"Concise platform to understand your data."

Pluspunten: I enjoyed the easy way to attach my data sources from google analytics and being able to display the important information for customers.
Excellent customer service.

Minpunten: I wanted a few more features to customize my dashboard. I originally bought the service because I loved the dashboard presented in the demos. I wish the platform came with templates that could mimic the setups found in the example dashboards.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2018
13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018

"Frustrating. It looks like an abandoned product."

Pluspunten: - Easy to use and share with clients.
- Dashboard protected by password
- Very customizable which allows me to create a dashboard in my native language.

Minpunten: - There is no roadmap.
- Facebook, Paypal and Yandex are "coming soon" since forever.
- No white label option for the dashboard

Hi there Reviewer,

We added a bunch of new features, including a brand new UI, new integrations open roadmaps, weekly release notes and data blending. I'm pretty sure you will like it and we love to get your feedback on it.

Member Services Manager
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

"Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: All in all it was a good tool that allowed us to share client metrics.

Pluspunten: It was easy to get started and import data. I didn't need to go through documentations to get my dashboards up.

Minpunten: If you have a lot of data on your dashboards they can take a long time to load. While using the app they may also start reloading randomly.

van Ptmind op 20-11-2018

Hi reviewer,
thanks for this review ;)

If you have any suggestion to improve Datadeck, feel free to mention them to us.