Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PayPal Zettle

Verwerk mobiele betalingen via chip- of mobiele kaartlezers met een creditcardverwerkingssysteem voor smartphones en tablets.

Meer informatie over PayPal Zettle

Lots of great features and integrates well with website or even email links etc. I can create sales buttons for my site or links for payment within seconds.

There was no major features of this software that I disliked.

Beoordelingen van PayPal Zettle

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PayPal Zettle heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.224 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PayPal Zettle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.223)

Marco
Eigenaar in Nederland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Laatse update een ramp, veel trager en kost geld door technische fouten.

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Klantenservice spreekt half nederlands en service is ver te zoeken.

Geen, voorheen goed. Nu waardeloos. Ben verplicht te updaten voor een veel trager versie met technische fouten

Ik verlies geld door technische fouten. De huidige versie deugd niet.

Ashley
Ashley
OWNER/CEO in VS
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Joshua
Joshua
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card. The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Ricky
Hairstylist in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zettle is ok but not for PayPal working capital!

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The zettle POS is ok. The first one stopped working after a week so I had to wait for a replacement. As far as PayPal goes, the credit card processing and deposits are quick and easy and you have a lot of options. However, overall, I have to give them a zero because of the bait and switch.

Ease of use and deposit speed. The handheld payment terminal connects to my phone via Bluetooth. I just opene the zettle app on my phone, put in the items or charges and the customer uses a small keypad to pay using tap or chip (it doesn't have a magstrip reader tho).

We do not like the fact that we feel like it was a bait and switch when it comes to the PayPal-iZettle and PayPal's working capital loans. As told to, we used the platform over one year and met the income amount by almost double but could not get the working capital loan. For two years now PayPal has been giving a run-around about this issue saying PayPal doesn't recognize the zettle pos sales as a sale it can deduct payment from but they are working hard to have a fix very soon. As of today, after many calls, the still have not fixed the issue so I feel I was lured in by promise of a working capital loan if I met certain requirements, then I did everything right and boom, bait and switch, no loan for zettle users.

Ama Korkor Daa
Social media manager in Japan
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review of PayPal Zettle

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It’s convenient to use. The user interface is nice too.

I wish it operated in Ghana and other subsaharan countries

Mike
Editor and Producer in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

PayPal Zettle is great for on the go

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was worried at first when PayPal transitioned to Zettle but the process has been smooth overall. It works great and I love the customization. Haven't had a problem with it yet.

I love the reader and all the simple reports it entails. It's perfect for on the go sales. It's super small and easy to use.

Biggest con is that it has to be charged. The older readers did not so this takes some getting used to.

Nabamita
Accounting management officer in India
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Paypal zettle review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience, I love the item and the little gadget. It is not difficult to utilize and permits me to deal with my installments effectively and successfully.

Great experience, I love the item and the little gadget. It is not difficult to utilize and permits me to deal with my installments effectively and actually.

that installments got through the PayPal Here framework are at first frozen for 48 hours, creating setbacks for getting to reserves

Rahul
Banking in India
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Is the qeiu and easy way to trantion

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Top service to are business easy to recevd payment and easy ablevel to any wear

Better service and easy use one must service is the pay pal zettel it's ablevel any where

Easy ablevel and fast service any other aaps .

Eddie
Developer and admin in Zweden
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Grate tool for connecting ecommerce stores with instore selling.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Perfect, low fees and a grate product in general

I have used Zettle for a couple of years now, and recently I connected my Shopify inventory to the Zettle app which was really easy and has helped my business a lot.

You cant really connect it to Woocommerce which i would like.

Mike
Owner in Spanje
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zettle - no need to pay extortionate rates for a PDQ machine any more.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really happy I made the decision to use Zettle. I was previously paying a lot for a PDQ machine which would often not get a signal or just time out.

It's small, neat, looks professional and works so well.

Nothing really. Once I got my wi-fi situation sorted out it works like a dream.

Haley
Small business owner in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Impressed

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like the fact it has $0 a month fee most apps have fees and charge every month

I haven’t really found anything that I don’t like about the app YET but I haven’t been using it very long

Anthony
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged. Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Jennifer
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great for POS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

Frank
Business Mgr. in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Very Helpful to a Small Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run an online auction and have 50 people a week coming to pick up their items. Some can pay with cash but in this day and age offering another option is critical. We do not accept checks but PayPal is a great tool for our customers.

The ability to receive funds without the worry of waiting for them to clear or become NSF. I receive an instant notification when funds are received from a customer.

The fees to receive funds should be a tad bit lower. I understand there is no subscription for the product I am using so there does need to be some type of revenue for the app, but as a small business these funds can quickly eat into our profit margin.

Sans prenom
Paypal zettle in Kameroen
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Paypal zettle easy to use.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Paypal zettle, personnel management could be ensured, the problems of funds and stock could be managed and controlled. The clientele has increased thanks to the multiple means of payment available to us and this limits the distance between partners.

What I liked about this software is that it is easy to use premium, and it accepts all means of payment, the personnel management is impeccable.

Not much ! Just that it's a bit cheaper. But not everyone knows how to use it.

Mary
President/Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal Here is a One Stop Payment Center

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Witn the Paypal here app, I have found that people are more likely to buy items if I offer Paypal here. People seem to trust the app because they know the name. It also makes my bookkeeping easier since so many of my online payments already go through Paypal.

I have to admit that when I first heard of the app, I was a little skeptical. Ok, maybe more like scared. I have been using Paypal for Payments since it first came on line and it's one thing to have someone use Paypal with an online purchase, get paid and ship your package and another to have someone use an app to pay and walk off with their purchase. All sorts of things went through my mind. Mostly, what if there's a glitch and I can't get my money. Well, this is one easy app to use and, at least from my experience, seems like something customers want. It makes paying much easier, adds it to my Paypal account and, at least with me, eliminates any need for a regular merchant account. My experience has also shown that the money goes right into my account and if there is a question about a charge that shows up on a customer's statement(usually it's someone who doesn't know that the name of my company.I use Paypal here at a lot of vintage and artists markets), Paypal quickly fixes the problem. I love the product and, like Paypal itself, has served me well over the years. I have looked at other payment options, but, at this point, I'm staying with Paypal here!

There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use. I can't think of anything that I would change. I even like the shape of the scanner.

Ofori
Good health in Ghana
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Revolutionizing Payment Processing: A Game-Changing Review of PayPal Zettle

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PayPal Zettle is often praised for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and mobility. Users appreciate the ease of setting up their accounts, managing inventory, and processing payments through the intuitive app. The ability to accept payments anywhere, whether it's in-store or on the go, is highly valued by small businesses and mobile vendors.The integration capabilities of PayPal Zettle are also frequently mentioned as a positive aspect. Users find it convenient to sync their PayPal Zettle services with other PayPal offerings, enabling seamless access to transaction data, sales reports, and real-time analytics. This integration empowers businesses to make informed decisions and track their performance effectively.Affordability and transparent pricing are other aspects that users appreciate about PayPal Zettle. The competitive pricing structure, particularly suited for small businesses and startups, is considered a valuable feature.Customer support is generally regarded as responsive and helpful, with users reporting prompt assistance and guidance in resolving any issues or inquiries.While there are areas for improvement, such as occasional connectivity issues, limited payment options, inventory management limitations, and occasional delays in transaction processing, these concerns are not prevalent across all user experiences.

User-friendly Interface: Many users appreciate the intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface of PayPal Zettle. The app provides a seamless experience, allowing users to quickly set up their account, manage inventory, and process payments.Versatility and Mobility: PayPal Zettle offers flexibility by enabling businesses to accept payments anywhere, whether it's in-store or on the go. Its portable card reader and smartphone compatibility make it convenient for small businesses and mobile vendors.Integration and Analytics: The integration capabilities of PayPal Zettle are highly regarded. Users appreciate the seamless syncing with other PayPal services and the ability to access transaction data, sales reports, and analytics in real-time. This feature empowers businesses to make informed decisions and track their performance.Competitive Pricing: PayPal Zettle offers transparent and competitive pricing structures for its services. Users appreciate the affordability and value for money, especially for small businesses and startups.

Limited Payment Options: While PayPal Zettle offers various payment methods, including card payments, there have been requests for additional options such as support for alternative payment systems or digital wallets.

Harley
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

My "Go To" Billing System

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes record keeping and accounting a breeze for a small business.

Extremely user friendly. I use it exclusively for my companies billing as I provide service work and when paid through PayPal it automatically shows invoices marked paid. Recent loan program is also utilized and easy to use. Just set the percentage of money you want to have credited to loan and it is seamless. Never have to schedule a payment

It would be nice if cost were to be lowered for extensive usage as percentage can add up quickly, it seems the cost should be capped or percentage lowered the more utilized

Maikel
Manager in Canada
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Safe but costy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I have started Papal, I always had great experience, its safe, reliable and secure: The 3 words when you deal with clients and money. customer service is understanding and reliable. PayPal offers more ways to connect with them than the traditional banks. Also, the fact that you get a code for each "situation" you have it facilites the exchange of information. With PayPal you can general many kind of reports, something that normal bank account dont all have.

At the time of Covid, we are always looking for new ways to keep transactions cashless. This new feature with Paypal gives me, as a seller, a new way to get paid. It is great to have this add on for my business because many clients rely on Paypal for their purchases/sells. Not Paypal is becoming more centralised for all my sells. Also clients appreciate it because they have all their favorite methods of payment under same same application. It replaces the old fashion "apple wallet or google pay"

The cost of this feature is expensive to the seller. If we compare it to other debit/credit cards terminal on the market, it costs more.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

PAYPAL PROS AND CONS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with PayPal, the anxiety over online shopping is taking away because i know my money is protected and it makes my online shopping and earning effortless,
but,with that said I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer money,without being charged on both ends.
would definitely recommend this site to anyone who shops online or conducts their businesses online.
PayPal has to remember some of us were not born with a cell phone,some of us had black and white 2 channels tv's with rabbit ears for static.

VERY EASY TO SET UP ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO.WHEN THERE IS A DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU ARE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELYTHEY DO NOT HASSLE YOU AT ALL. YOUR MONEY IS SAFE AND ITS A FANTASTIC APP FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME AND HAVE A SECURE WAY OF IT BEING PROTECTED MORE SO IF YOU ARE DOING ONLINE SHOPPING,IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME THEY TAKE ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK,BECAUSE THEY SECURE YOUR MONEY AND I WOULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY ' BETTER THAN SOME WELL KNOWN BANKS".

AH,CONS.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH PAYPAL IS TRYING TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER CARD OR EVEN BACK TO MY OWN PRIMARY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE LINKED PAYPAL WITH. THIS SITE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME AS BIG AS OTHER NATIONAL BANKS,ONCE THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THE GENERATION THAT WAS NOT BORN INTO THE COMPUTER ERA.

Leba
Leba
Cafe in Australië
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Paypal is an amazing application just like using a credit card or bank card Paypal is safe

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with PayPal is it’s quicker to use it’s responsible of me getting all my income from surveys from a lot of applications ,iTunes ,Netflix ,everything , it is an amazing application that can replace a credit card in a safe away and without Paypal I feel lost

Paypal I love it because it’s an amazing application just like use your credit card PayPal is safe it’s private what I mean is it can’t be hacked and Paypal also protects your credit cards and using PayPal has help me so much to get my income quicker, it’s so easy more easier than a credit card ,I have made so many accounts of PayPal because it’s an amazing application that can be used everywhere and Paypal now has its own credit card and I think Paypal is worldwide

It’s like a credit card that’s so safe what I mean is it used everywhere and when you have your Credit in Paypal it’s protected. By using PayPal ur credit card numbers can never be seen ,Paypal without it I would feel lost.

Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, as long as I can get the card scanner to work.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think this app and pay experience is a great way to have small organizations have the ability to take these types of payments in various situations and locations. However, if the card reader doesn't operate well, it defeats the purpose and can make the organization look unprepared or unorganized.

This app is set up in a very user friendly format. I like the use of the larger font sizes for all text and buttons. I use this app for fundraising events, so having the option to filter items to each event is a great feature. The sale area is clear and easy to edit if a mistake is made. The sales activity area is also very user friendly, and easy to manage and review sales. The look and feel of the app is very well paired with the website experience.

My only issue with this app is that I have repeated trouble using the swipe card reader. Even upon receiving a new reader with a new iPad, I sometimes have to swipe 4 times to get the card to read. This is not ideal when I have a donor standing there watching me and I have to apologize. I always test the reader before each event with my own card, to see what problems arise. Luckily, I typically only have to use the card reader with individuals I know and work with, so it's not as much of an embarrassment. I have taken the iPad out of the case to see if the connection would work better. Sometimes that does work better but not always.

Cheikh
SEO in Senegal
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

my opinion on paypal

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paypal is the best way to pay

With Paypal, you can pay on many websites, send and receive money almost anywhere in the world, create invoices and also link your visa card to facilitate transactions.

The only drawback I find with Paypal is the fact that it doesn't exist in certain African countries like Togo for example, but apart from that everything's fine.

Malick
Free Lance in Senegal
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A very complete and useful product for its use in the business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For the use of this product it has helped me a lot in my business, and very practical for its use on the national and international market. I highly recommend

Paypal Zettle is a very high quality instrument with multiple advantages that allows its multiple users around the world. As a user in the first place it makes it easy for me to use for all my transactions in my daily life. I highly recommend its use to others without hesitation.

The price is still quite high compared to its direct competitor, which is 100 percent free. I think it's a pity that the best tutorials I found are those made by users on YouTube for example, and not directly by the company. I discovered several features by searching for hours on the internet when they could have been detailed in the tutorials.

Kim
Office manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Money on the go

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Anyone who has paid bills online, made online purchases and/or does any form of billing should use PayPal.

That it's easily available for everyone to use and that it has simple step by step options that anyone can follow to pay or to be paid by anyone else even if they don't have a PayPal acct..There is a community feed, not assistance and you can mssg/chat/call customer service.

The .com site and the app offer the same options but in different setup/steps and that confusing for a newcomer as well as those of us who use them regular.