Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Pilcro

Get all your brand assets in one place with free brand guideline software. Access your brand assets quickly, save and share with Google

Meer informatie over Pilcro

4 reviews worden weergegeven

Araminta S.
Artist
Beeldende kunst
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

"Super slick app that is a joy to use"

Opmerkingen: Instant access to all my logos, colors, and fonts. A joyful experience using the app every time. Image resizing, color conversion, and it looks great!!

Pluspunten: It has completely solved a very irritating problem that I had, where I could never find the my latest brand assets. Now, with Pilcro, I always have the latest assets. Also I can share them with people I work with all at the click of a button. The app is beautifully designed and a great experience to interact with. Couldn't recommend it more.

Minpunten: I use PSDs a lot, so I'm looking forward to when PSDs are supported in Pilcro. I pretty sure its in the feature pipeline though! Genuinely, there is nothing else I can think of! Its a great bit of kit.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018
Hamish A.
Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018

"We had some irritations managing our brandware across the people in our team. Pilcro has solved it."

Opmerkingen: Removed an unnecessary snag from our process so that we can now focus on doing the main part of our job to the highest standard.

Pluspunten: You can access and update brandware really quickly wherever you happen to be. It makes it much easier for us to communicate and to worry about doing the main part of our job. Pilcro also had great customer service.

Minpunten: There was one niche colour set that Pilcro didnt initially have, but we have made a request and now they are working on sorting this problem.

Chloe W.
organiser
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017

"great experience. I loved the drag and drop features and having all my team know where our brand is."

Pluspunten: Noone asks, "have you got the latest logo" anymore. Instead I just direct them to our pilcro artboard. This also gives me comfort that they are using the correct brand assets as I have control of them from my google drive

Minpunten: I feel like there's more development to come in this product but I've been monitoring it and it moves quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017
Nick L.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018

"We had a difficult time managing our brand and copy across the team, Pilcro has sorted it."

Pluspunten: The speed with which we can all update and access our brand assets, wherever we are, has transformed the way we communicate. Great customer service.

Minpunten: Doesn't have Pantone colours yet but I have requested them.