Over Google Cloud Platform

Cloud Platform is een set van modulaire cloudgebaseerde diensten waarmee je alles kunt maken, van eenvoudige websites tot complexe toepassingen.

Meer informatie over Google Cloud Platform

Beoordelingen van Google Cloud Platform

Waar voor je geld

Google Cloud Platform heeft een totaalscore van 4.7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.145 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (1.145)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Google Cloud Platform eerder gebruikt?

Traci C.
Traci C.
Marketing Director in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Platform to create and manage cloud services

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is easy to use and gives you affordable payment options and even free trials. There are efficient courses on the web which allowed me easy understanding of their use and tools. Provides many tools to use and they are easily listed. It is very safe and my data is safe from hackers

It is paid but the applications that the user uses are canceled. They make discounts when they reach a certain volume of users. Its storage is recommended and safe. It is inexpensive and provides free trials for the service. It offers virtual machines, databases, network storage among others. It gives us the option to analyze, process and visualize data quickly, efficiently and without volume restriction. You can work with modules together or separately as needed.

You need to be connected to the web to use it. It is payment. A basic course is required for its understanding. You have less control over the information. The new version restricts the use of the previous ones.

Senior Software Developer in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Google Cloud Platform is a good suite of tools most suited to infrastructure-as-a-service

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Experience has been good, it all works, it's a very stable service and it is reasonably priced.

My organisation mostly uses Google Compute Engine to host all our websites and applications on Google infrastructure. It is a fairly reasonably priced service and very stable, bosting excellent and reliable uptime. You can run a number of officially supported Linux distributions, so you can most likely install what you know. It is all quite easy to setup and manage your servers, though the UI is Google style - so it's not the prettiest - quite minimalist.

It can start to get expensive once you need to scale, so make sure you look at what that would cost before buy in at the entry level. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the interface, it's a very simple and ugly - but it all works perfectly so it's not a big deal.

Dhruva D.
Nurse in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Good Platform for Companies with Large Databases!

3 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I had a semi decent experience with Google Cloud Platform. I had many difficulties when beginning to use it but after you learn the features the platform is very impressionable.

When using this software, I genuinely feel as if my data is secure and safe. This platform is reliable and allows for great collaboration. It also has strong data analytics which is incredibly useful.

I found this software difficult to set up as compared to other softwares. There is a very large learning curve associated with this product and I would not categorize it as user friendly. I also found that the product was more expensive and ranked greater in pricing compared to its competitors.

Lorri D.
Owner/Financial Planner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Works great for a business owner on a budget

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great. Easy for me, easy for clients, and easy for colleagues and collaborators to use. It does everything I need.

This is easy to use, and for very small businesses, the free version might be sufficient. So it's very accessible from a price perspective. I pay for the business set up, which is $14 per month, in part because of the email archiving functionality which I need for my particular industry. In addition, because everyone is using google these days for email, files and calendar items are super easy to share with my clients.

I use Microsoft in my other job, and I do think it's a more robust software, and that Office documents still have a lot of functionality compared to Google docs. That being said, the price of Microsoft Office and Cloud is prohibitive for a business the size of mine.

Ramon M.
Ramon M.
Sr IT Project Manager in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Faster cloud system

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: by having 4 types of storage including the multiregional. I can store repeated data and thus guarantee the integrity of my data since when saving it it does so in two regions within the multiregional of data.

the advantage that google offers to build and organize a large network of services and the best technology in fiber optic cables guarantees efficiency and speed make this service an optimal function of all its cloud services. Being in the cloud you can access the information from anywhere and it does not anchor you to an office.

Much depends on the provider's policies regarding data preservation. Since when you work with this program, data is modified and created directly in the cloud and without a good internet connection, its use or access would be poor and you have less control over the information.

HR Manager in Turkije
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Google Cloud Platform Makes Working Life Easier!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: User friendly and connected to all Google products. Storage for a ton of files and make your life easy wherever you are if you have internet, you don’t need to sit in front of your desktop.

Share Drives are full! This problem always happens when you all work and have to put several files on the drive and share information between departments. How many times you clear and update the share drives, there are still not enough spaces to save your files but since the company uses the Google Cloud, life is easier because there are spaces which depend on the package. It works well with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and various applications from Google.

I don’t have any technical issues with this function because for me I like every platform from Google. I’m not an IT person but in my role I need to use technology and I do confirm that Google is not complicated. No training needed!

Musonda K.
Musonda K.
Trainee Casino Dealer in Zambia
Kansspelen en casino's, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Cloud Storage Platform

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Google Cloud Platform has been a great tool for me I love to use it because it is convenient and helps me to store important data without worrying about losing data lose incase of a crash or theft of my computer. There a lot of options to explore on the platform such as big data and artificial intelligence computation for free.

I use cloud storage at most, I worry about losing data in a crash, so I move all my very important data to google cloud storage for safekeeping. I can use any device anywhere to access my data just by logging in. It is free as long as you don't use up your free limited space. It's secure and the data will be stored there for as long as you want it to be, I can easily manage all the files from there.

As your usage increases, additional charges will apply after using up your free space. if you have a bad internet connection or no internet you won't be able to access the data on the cloud.

Mahmoud A.
Mahmoud A.
PROJECT MANAGER – Manufacturing Engineer & Production Supervisor in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Shielded virtual services

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: its storage disks are safe and give me peace of mind for part of my projects and tasks. The loading times are shorter so my performance is much higher. It has a large number of technical staff working for our peace of mind

By having a set of physical services such as virtual and virtual machines that are in different centers around the world, you can choose a different data center for each of your websites. It has the option of encrypted data between google and its clients.

you are slaves of a stable internet connection to operate. Although they offer insurmountable security, you can always be the target of a good hacker since you depend on a username and password. The SaaS model restricts the use of older software.

Engineer in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great product but the setup process needs improvement

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really appreciate GCP's service, as it's inexpensive, secure, and versatile in the features it provides. I'm sure it'd be even better and more popular if the team could invest more in improving the onboarding process for new GCP users.

I really like that GCP offers an affordable, reliable option for setting up the infrastructure for a new product. It has all the features necessary to support a new software, at a great price point, and the securities allow me to sleep at night without having to worry about random failing.

I really dislike how poorly supported the onboarding process is. Many documentations online for GCP are outdated, so I actually had to fix a bug by trial-and-error, and the bugs often turn out to be a result of an incorrect setting due to the missing / false documentation. I wish GCP dedicates more effort in writing up-to-date, easy-to-follow documentations to ease the pain of getting started with GCP.

Abdullah S.
Abdullah S.
Web Developer in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Your perfect solution for hosting a server or a discord bot

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've personally used Google Compute Engine to deploy my discord bots completely for free. One of my bots ended up going in 10000+ servers and for that one I was easily able to scale my machine to fit the load that the bot had to take. Due to my computer science background, I have also been able to set up backend servers for my web apps quite easily.

I like how quick it is to set up a basic virtual machine in Compute Engine and get your backend server or discord bot running. Google cloud also offers a free tier that lets you test the waters and see if the platform is for you or not. It also lets you scale your machine seamlessly as the load grows bigger. This is a big plus and was the reason I ended up using the platform in the first place.

There is a bit of a learning curve involved with this software as you need to know how to use the Linux terminal. Compute engine can also get quite expensive on its higher tiers.

Associate Solution Advisor in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Execute your workloads in fast, easy to use and quick deployment with Google Cloud Platform

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, GCP has provided a positive ROI to our organization leaving remarkable impressions, both from product and product service perspective. Therefore, I would highly recommend this platform for running your workloads in the cloud. Also, free trials are available with a bunch of credits which can help newbies to test and try out stuff before bringing production environment, on this platform.

1. One of the best User Interface available for cloud services in Industry. 2. Evolving and always enhancing feature-set which can not be ignored. Anything that can be service-based and can be provided as a managed service, you will find it in Google Cloud Platform. 3. Below are some of the best and most reliable services you will be getting along with this platform: - Google Kubernetes Engine: is one of the best managed K8s engine. The availability of this tool is fabulous and configuring setting up clusters is done in minutes. Also, the performance of this service is amazing, be it in any region, across the globe. - Google Cloud Storage: Can be used for any sort of files, any format of any size is accepted. It is by far one of the best places to store your cloud workloads data and files. - Google Pub/ Sub: is basically publication/ subscription service, which is also fully managed. Provides blazing fast speed in delivering and receiving messages across this service.

1. Free trial is a little low on duration. At the moment, the free trial provides 3 months of access, however, I personally feel this is a little less time for an organization to test out their workloads and decide on GO/NO GO decisions. 2. Cache's shall be better managed. At the moment, a very constant and high-speed internet is required so as to manage this platform. If caches can be managed and better utilized, platform laggy-ness due to fluctuating internet bandwidth can be reduced, which would largely impact the user experience.

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

GCP is a robust, powerful platform that offers simple cloud hosting for websites

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Cloud Platform allows our website to scale rapidly as needed, while offering a cheap and completely customizable hosting platform. While complicated, GCP allows power users to run very powerful websites for fairly cheap, and unlimited potential for future development.

GCP is a very complicated platform, with unlimited potential for those who know how to use it; but once you learn how to use a specific tool - it becomes a very powerful and simple tool to use. I currently only use the Compute Manager (Virtual Machine), VPC Network (External IP) and Network Services (Cloud DNS) to run a cloud-based Wordpress site. Overall, once you learn the system, Google Cloud offers a very powerful solution for web management - giving unlimited potential for upgrades & sizes, allowing for localized solutions & access to the full Google Cloud network, and giving a (cheap) solution for powerful web hosting. With GCP, we spend only $7 a month (CAD), and our site runs significantly faster than it previously did on other hosting services. On top of that, GCP allows complete control over the backend linux server; which is a learning curve in itself, but offers quick & easy ways to manage every aspect of your website - the PHP version, specific file permissions, custom platform solutions (such as access to install different Google API's).

Google Cloud Platform is an insanely powerful platform with incredible features, but it also carries a VERY steep learning curve and is not for the faint of heart. While other web hosting services provide a simple interface most people can learn quickly, GCP throws you into the deep-end; requiring deeper knowledge of linux code (for backend management) and an understanding of web hosting in order to operate properly. Fortunately, with numerous guides and support forums/groups out there, it can be easy to learn.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Clinical Data Manager in VK
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Google Cloud is a cost effective alternative to S3 and continually improving -watch this space.

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Google Cloud has allowed us to scale key parts of our data pipeline and democratise access to data for reporting; removing bottlenecks in reporting and allowing self-service analytics, but it is overkill for companies that don't deal with pentabytes of data.

The integration with other Google products is particularly impressive and makes it easy to set up. Using Forms for entry to Sheets which sync to BigQuery and DataStudio makes for very quick and easy expansion. Recently they have added a feature whereby query results can be viewed in Sheets for quick, less technical analysis. I was particularly impressed by BigQuery's free public datasets: such as covid. AppSheet is much easier to use than MS PowerApps. They are continually adding novel features, with a natural language processing feature coming soon, allowing SQL queries to be composed using natural English.

BigQuery does not feel like a mature product yet. The UI can be buggy and is not particularly user friendly. DataStudio lacks the flexibility of software like MS PowerBI; it lacks basic scientific graphs like boxplots and control charts and I would not recommend it for scientific data. AppSheet lacks the flexibility of MS PowerApps and is priced per user, making it expensive to scale and greatly reducing the potential use cases.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Consultant in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

I was inspired to make a switch to the Google Cloud Platform as a hosting option for my website after seeing a YouTube video explaining how easy Google had made this process. I really liked the ease of the one-button installations and configurations. I also like the fact that I got a huge credit and 12 months to use it, to try out additional features aside from the main hosting that I originally planned to test. I also like the fact that Google de facto billing procedure at the end of their free trial is to pause your service, not ding your credit card. Finally, I was impressed with the list of Always Free services that Google makes available through this service. Also, my Wordpress runs faster on this platform than I have ever seen it run besides being locally hosted. Seriously impressive. Also, think about all that time you spend trying to get your web site's info INTO GOOGLE. Well, this way, they already have it because it's in their data center!

I sometimes find it difficult to locate which segment of the main navigation in the management console I need to go to in order to accomplish certain tasks, but it's always something that can be easily looked up. There also doesn't immediately appear to be a phone option for support, which some users may expect from a web host - but this is Google. They aren't exactly a web host, they just give you a way to use their cloud computing engine to set up a web server. You can, however, pay for higher levels of support if you need them. Also, if I hadn't watched a YouTube video specifically explaining how to get the least expensive virtual machine setup, I wouldn't have known how to do it - if you're new to VM, you're going to want to either get some advice or educate yourself a little bit in advance.

Sébastien L.
Sébastien L.
Directeur in Mexico
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

An Idea Solution for Students, Autodidacts and Professionals for Anything Cloud Related

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The most direct and consistent way I have been interacting with Google Cloud Platform was when I took the course "Google IT Support Professional Certificate". This course frequently makes use of GCP to explain real-life situations and I learnt a ton thanks to the doors that GCP open for you. It is possible to set up modified instances, which makes it a perfect learning platform for many different backgrounds in technology, including topics such as technical support, data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, security, etc. I have benefited tremendously from its many features and I expect to solve more complex problems in the near future with new skills under my belt. I loved how simple it was to set up instances, get them running, working with them for a while and then how they can easily be discarded or modified on the fly.

In the context of education, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is wonderfully accessible, powerful and useful. Connecting to virtual instances is simple when deploying both Linux and Windows. The instances can be accessed through SSH and there is even a Chrome extension (Chrome RDP) that facilitates connections to Windows under any operating system in use. The platform is extremely well integrated with courses that the same company offers as part of their MOOCs. Instances are responsive and allow to really dig deep without the fear of breaking anything for real. They each get their own IP address accessible publicly so it is a breeze to launch background services and servers inside an instance and test functionality from the outside world. I am not personally familiar with all the tools available, but I know I can count on the platform to support any future development I might do with big data and machine learning. Because Google also offers open source libraries such as TensorFlow which are an integral part of the platform, I know I will not be limited with scalability issues anytime soon when relying on this service.

Like any software of comparable complexity, the hardest part is always getting started, because everything feels so overwhelming. When opening the dashboard for the first time, you can click on the menu to access an impressive long list of available products. Since there are so many aspects to learn, I would find it very useful to have a shortcut next to each item that goes directly to the most relevant documentation page on the subject. I have also been annoyed once or twice in a MOOC connected to a virtual instance on Google Cloud Platform when I was informed that the instance was ready but in reality I would still need to wait longer for all tools to be properly loaded, hence some confusion was generated from the fact that I would have to close and re-open the instance to see a new file appear or something similar. I wish the communication between GCP and the information available from a course connected to the platform could be more accurate. Knowing this little pitfall and knowing there is a very good documentation available with many tutorials does help to get pass those initial hurdles.

Jay A.
Jay A.
Institute Director in VS
Musea en instituten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Cloud-Scale access to Google Apps, Storage, VMs, Renders, and Compute Engines

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've just started with Google Cloud Platform, bug they've been very generous in offering free small samples, trial offerings, and at that, the technology itself is inspiring, from the literature provided, and based on the descriptions. Essentially, a developer could scale an enterprise or computing task, or app at full Google thrust, at scale of course; yet it's not at all a paltry offering; significant and invaluable [previously] development tasks of an ad hoc nature are now, very simply put: offerings of tasty tidbits of modern day tech and lifestyle to-do; the results are visible, within a dedicated focused development session; connecting with the literature of the Google Cloud Platform app and the offerings therein will engender a deeper appreciation for how far Google's surfave-level apps have come, with the advent of Cloud computing and processing power, built on Google's rich foundation in logistics to carry out these tasks for the consumer, prosumer, developer, startup, and beyond.

This software platform is much more than one single concept of software: it's the starting point for accessing all of Google's Cloud Computing services as well as the background APIs that operate at code and scripting level inside of shells and IDEs. Ostensibly, any common computer task, client, service, object, or node can be made in to a Google Cloud Platform instance, from virtual disks and machines, to process rendering, to gaining custom access to nuanced aspects of the individual Google Apps which are offered as the common App Store offering for everyone; yet as for full functionality, API access is necessary. In addition, there are very notable, special, cutting edge technologies that truly transform the concept of user interface and user experience in the context of all things Google: some of the language and visualization Cloud Platform offerings are very exciting, a heralding of a new age in computing, marketing, and IoTs to come.

It's a vast expanse of software development to wrap one's focus about. That being said, a developer would be lucky to get some hands-on, real-world context of what the Google Cloud Platform Apps and APIs are fully capable of. There's not a whole lot to dislike; Google Developers on every Google product offering constantly update their literature and sites, co make sure that the content is presented well and that users have the means to learn by doing; going forth with the flow of context in development that pops up, from moment to moment; I suppose it [could] be more fluid, but then again, I am a common consumer developer and this is a beautiful array of modern computing leverage at my fingertips, potentially. I just have to learn to use it.

Richard I.
Richard I.
Chief Door Stop in VS

Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

The Google Cloud Platform is an assortment cloud development tools - in my case, for web development. I utilize their Compute Engine, SQL, Storage, a number of their networking tools. I've found getting these different tools to work together has been very easy. One of the things I love about using Google Cloud is how easy it is to launch additional tools, create separate operating environments for testing, and bringing in 'tested' environments into production status. For the most part, I've found the Google Cloud Platform tools deploy very quickly, so there isn't much downtime as you want to ramp up additional resources. I've also found their billing platform one of the best if you have clients you're setting these resources as you can create independent billing accounts like you might in Google Adwords.

My gripe isn't unique to the Google Cloud Platform - it may simply be the reality of the billing model used by most cloud providers I've used - costs can sneak up quickly if you're not paying attention. Since the costs associated with the cloud platform are all variable expenses based on items such as time in use, storage fees, or network thru-put, it often takes a few days for Google to properly offer up the estimated monthly expense. I've had a few painful surprises over the years so watch your billing estimates carefully. My next gripe is both positive and negative: Google Cloud is always improving their service offerings (this is positive), but often their improvements roll out as a different product with no clear way to migrate from say Compute Engine (older product) to their Kubernetes Engine (new product).

Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Marketing Analytics Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable Cloud Service For Marketing Analytics

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nothing but positive. I come more from an analytics background, but it's always easy for me to do the work of a data engineer in the platform.

Like all cloud software, I love how easy it is to import data and incorporate it into my work-flow for spinning up marketing dashboards. I specifically like Google Cloud Platform for its multiple integrations into Google Data Studio and other platforms, such as Datorama.

Like most Google products, I wish it was easier to integrate into third-party (non-Google) products.

Robson jean P.
Robson jean P.
CTO in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Google Cloud Platform the best Cloud Platform on the Market

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best platform for Cloud Computing, very robust, with all services that you need for you application

First, that GCP accept the Brazilian Real for payments. Second, GCP have a lot of products for serverless apps, like Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, App Engine. Third, I never had to talk with the GCP Support, I never had problems with they.

I think that I'dont have any complain about GCP, the price is not too high, I think is cheaper then AWS.

Associate Solution Advisor in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Run your workloads in infrastructure powered by Google

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: GCP holds our ~70% of internal applications which were sometime back sitting in our on-prem infrastructure. GCP has not only reduced our costs but also reduced our manual overhead to over 90% of things being done by Google (majorly maintenance) and the remaining part of overseeing the deployed applications and their updates/ upgrades by our team. Since the backend is majorly handled by Google, our team gets more time to work on the actual product and make it more and more efficient.

1. The services provided by Google Cloud Platform (GCP) are one in its class and are powered by negligible downtimes and are available across multiple locations, all over the world. 2. Kubernetes as a service is one of the latest and greatest features of GCP. It lets you run your clusters without the manual effort of managing the overhead infrastructure and even the Operating system of the nodes. It is all managed by Google itself including the security and responsibility in case of breach is help by Google itself. Therefore you can only think about you own product and forget about any maintenance that is required in the backend. 3. Pub/Sub is also one of an amazing feature of GCP. It is a Redis like messaging service which can be utilized by you applications for internal as well as external publications and subscriptions.

1. High internet bandwidth is required to utilize the platform smoothly and to have a smooth user experience. In case you have low Internet speed at your workplace, you will surely struggle with this platform. 2. UI elements at times tend to slip from the eyesight, either if they are too small to be seen or the color usage of those fonts are not correct. These small details shall not be overseen and shall be decided with deep thoughts and with actual user experience.

Project Development Manager in Canada
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Office tools in Google cloud

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Google Cloud on daily basis for like 4 years. Alot has improved over time with their individual programs like Word, Slides, Excel, etc. But some tools like Draw is still not able to compete with something Inkscape.

The Office tools in Google Cloud are much better than Microsoft 365. The best part of G suit in Google Cloud is real time synchronization. When I work on reports with my remotely located colleagues, I can see them editing specific sections of a document in a real time. This helps alot in not repeating the work on the same section. Google Cloud shows all of this in form of different colors and small icons on top left of the document. When you click on the icon, the document jumps to the point where that person is working on. Other good feature is version control. In case if I am not happy with the new edits, I can revert the document to an older version.

The only part which I dont like is their slow evolution. Google is very slow in adding features in their G Suit which means at the moment, it is unable to compete with the Desktop based MS Office. But I can see it coming very quickly and very soon, people may stop using Microsoft Office on their computers.. They may only use the online tools like Google Office. Another part where Google need to improve is their slides which is like Power Point from Microsoft. The slides from Google are still at their very early stage and need to improve.

Harmony B.
Pastor in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

What my thoughts are about google cloud platform.

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I solve data storage problems and help scale back the amount of human error. At the same time, I am able to run data smoothly and efficiently in a beat and orderly fashion.

I like the fact that you can store an unlimited amount of space as an online back up. If your computer has a major power surge and fries, your work and documents are saved and you have not lost everything.

I think that there should be an option where you can make the background and fonts a more laid back description instead of always having it professional. I really also don’t really care for how everything is connected to the google—-everything branches out from it.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Manage multiple clud storage form one platform

5 8 maanden geleden

I'm delighted to use Google Cloud at work to create my documentation most quickly and straightforwardly possible. This process doesn't depend on my Computers operating framework, so I can be assured that this information will be saved and not lost. It's straightforward and accessible to anybody. I believe it is ideal for group planning or business-related tasks. I also love the fact that anybody may make changes to the archive.

What I dislike the most about this software is that report are regularly lost by accident. Searching for some of my records may be incredibly difficult. It is usually challenging to use initially to persuade others to do so. I believe it took some time for me to become indeed known.

Max P.
Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

The Cloud Platform to build on for any startup.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have worked at two startups now and both were started on EC2 and transitioning to GCP. The costs are almost 50% less at GCP than EC2 and the support at Google to get started is much greater than the massive AWS. The services and Vms are super easy to use and setup. And if your company is on Gsuite, then user management is great. Will always plan on deploying new programs and projects on GCP for foreseeable future.

Google Cloud Platform is very easy to get started with compared to other clouds. There is free training videos and courses. The costs are among the lowest of all cloud platforms.

At the beginning compute resources ran out in datacenters that you were already in and using. Also, sometimes features are depreciated or changed to paying for. There is a few months notice on those but still an inconvenience.

Nolan W.
Nolan W.
Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Gold Standard of Cloud Platforming

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Google and their cloud platform has been, in a very real sense, life-changing.

Google Cloud has made my job so much easier. As a teacher, I have to store my data, assignments, and everything else digitally. I tried other platforms but they all were clunky, difficult to use, or non-compatible with other services. Google fixed all of that. All of my data is at my fingertips and, as an educator, I will never leave this product.

Since everything is connected through Google, there is sometimes some overlap in different apps that do similar-but-technically-different functions. It can be a little frustrating to work in one thing and then find that a different app does it much better.