Over Fullbay

Fullbay helpt je bij het beheren van je winkel met vrachtwagens voor intensief gebruik. Het factureert, brengt onderdelen in rekening, rapporteert efficiëntie van monteurs, stelt klanten tevreden.

Meer informatie over Fullbay

Doing estimates takes half as much time with full bay lets you know what your costs are and profits before you do the job. Allowing you time to bid more jobs.

Overall Fullbay covers all bases in our approach to customer service. Some of the reporting is a bit short on the tech side but I find it very hard to find fault with the product.

Beoordelingen van Fullbay

Waar voor je geld

Fullbay heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 87 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Fullbay eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (87)

Stephen
Stephen
CFO / Co-Founder in VS

The "Best" heavy duty repair shop software on the market.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The founders and their team are completely committed to providing the ''very'' best software to the heavy duty diesel truck,trailer,reefer repair shops. There isn't any other software on the market that can compete with the features and functionality of Fullbay. From the software layout, to the real time invoicing, real time stats on every job which include technician performance, the profitability on labor & parts, to the complete step by step visibility of jobs by everyone including the customer. This software is a game changer for those companies that are ready to take their business and customer experience to the next level. "The very best feature for me personally, is the ability to login anytime from just about anywhere and see own my company is performing!"

If I had to say something here, it would be that i would like to see the reporting capabilities to be more robust, but this is just my opinion of course.

Russ
IT/Projects in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

An invaluable addition to our bucket

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit from Fullbay is the ability to go from 3 office folks typing invoices all day every day to put out perhaps 80-100 invoices daily to going to well over 150 invoices daily with one person reviewing and forwarding the invoices. The customers like the accuracy and immediate billing we can provide. Any outstanding bills can be easily reviewed and followed up on.

The ability to shift invoice creation away from paper work orders to field techs getting their actual input without the need to interpret what the may or may not have meant. The learning curve for techs was short and easy for even our most tech challenged mechanics. We would not be where we are today without fullbay.

2 jaar geleden

Russ, we truly appreciate this review. Thank you! We are happy to hear that your techs are easily learning how to use Fullbay and that you were able to trim down on office time reviewing invoices. That is great! Also happy to hear that your customers love Fullbay too. We are grateful for your business, thank you.

Cody
owner in VS

Not Impressed

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: None, after a week of signing up found out I was going to have to spend alot of money to get my data moved in order to even use the software. I do not reccommend Fullbay to anyone, I'll tell all my Independent Truck Repair Group friends as will as HDA truck pride TSE's that they should look elsewhere. I'm currently recommending Digital Wrench to those that ask.

I liked that it is internet based and can be integrated with other softwares in addition to tracking time, inventory and various reports.

Too expensive, Fullbay wanted to charge alot of money to start and then charge more to pull my old data over from our old program that did 80% of what Fullbay does with no monthly costs or fees. Seems like you get nickel and dimed with this software paying to add a user and everything you go to add costs more per month and results in a high monthly bill versus our other program that was paid for at a cost of less than $1000 for multiple computers.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to lose you as a valued customer of Fullbay. We strive to provide transparent pricing and the highest return on your investment with the platform. Some of the ways we do this are by not charging for core product enhancements or support, and not forcing shops into long-term contracts. While there are costs associated with transferring data from other systems, we offer free alternatives and work with shops if the cost is prohibitive. We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider coming back to Fullbay in the future.

Tylor
Parts Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Couldn't do without

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fullbay is fairly easy to learn and use on the surface. Which is good to get new people use to the system and allow them to begin using Fullbay from day one. Upon some familiarity to the program you can begin to run very specific reports and view metrics on parts margins, technician efficiency, and all sorts of revenue analytics. And for me specifically I reach out to support weekly with questions and ideas for improvements. They are great to work with, communicate updates as needed, and are very knowledgeable of the random things I'm looking for.

The volume of reports available, level of detail that is accessible, and the capabilities of the program. Ease of integration into QB's and the addition of Motor to the program.

Some of the larger reports takes a few seconds to generate (I know right). Along with sometimes to can get lost in the amount of data you can have access to.

2 jaar geleden

Tylor, thank you for leaving a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you are using the integrations at your shop! So glad to hear you found Fullbay easy to use and that you are taking advantage of our free, unlimited tech support. We appreciate your business and are committed to your success. Thank you!

Keith
President in Canada

FullBay

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product. I like the support they give me. I like the constant innovations. Highly recommend.

I really like a lot about this program. It is our main shop program. We use it for billing, inventory management, technician efficiency and as a mobile app for our service trucks. Easy to use. They are constantly upgrading the product. Very responsive to suggestions.

The only complaint that I have about the software is that it only migrates information to Quick books. I would like it to be able to migrate to Sage as well.

2 jaar geleden

Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that Fullbay is easy for you to use and that Fullbay is your main software in your shop. We always welcome your feedback regarding additions to the software. Thank you for your business!

Shelli
CFO in VS

Great Software + Great Value = Happy Customers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had trouble keeping track of "extras" on SOs. When we got to the end of the job and were over on hours, the technicians wouldn't remember why and we missed a lot of opportunity to bill for hours correcting unauthorized work. Fullbay has allowed us to easily create action items and have the customer authorize, prior to starting the work which means we can bill for all the techs time!

The ease of setting up SO's and communicating with our customers.

Time Reporting!!! Would like the ability to readily track technicians time and better time reporting options.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Shelli, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Fullbay. We are so happy that you are now able to bill for all the techs time now. That is vital to a successful, profitable shop! Your suggestion regarding time reported is valuable, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matt

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best Truck Repair Software I Have Ever Used!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! the whole team at fullbay is always helpful

I like the flow of the software. It is very intuitive. I don't need to build wok-arounds to make it fast and effective. The program was built by people in the truck repair industrie not by a software company guessing how should do business.

I don't have many cons for this software because when I make a suggestion it usually gets addressed in the next update or two.

4 jaar geleden

Matt, we are happy to hear this is the best truck repair software you have ever used! This was definitely build by people in the industry, thanks for recognizing that. We love suggestions, please feel free to keep them coming. Thanks for your business, we will continue to earn it!

GRANT

Love My Fullbay

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love fullbay, my customers like the functionality.

I love the ease of use, and how customizable it is for my business. I like that I can do everything ything from my laptop/ IPad, Phone, etc. I like that any question I have, or anytime I need help, its just a phone call of email away. The Fullbay crew is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Since a good portion of my customer’s units are heavy equipment or utility trucks, it would be helpful if some units had the option to record and track Hours instead of miles. Some tasks still seem a little clunky, but it’s always improving. An option to print an Invoice Pro-forma without having to invoice the work order first, would be great.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for this review, Grant. We love that you have been able to customize it to meet the needs of Advanced Fleet Services. We are glad to hear you are using the Fullbay crew for support. They are amazing! We do intent to keep making improvements to the software, so thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our development team. We intend to continue to earn 5-star ratings from you. Thanks!

Joey
Shop Forman in VS

Overall great software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is an easy to learn program. Helps with time management and helps all supervision be on the same page as to what is at the shop and how to prioritize it.

Some minor slow downs I think do to traffic. Doesn’t have an option for push notifications. And any note put on the so you have to open so to view. Timesheet editing especially on action items could be simpler. Some customers not happy with new aperiance of the invoices.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Joey. Thank you for this review. We are glad to know that Fullbay has helped Longley Diesel with time management, supervision and priorities. We will pass your suggestions to our development team to review. We love feedback, thank you!

Mark
DIRECTOR/SERVICE MANAGER/TECH in VS

GREAT PRODUCT!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: FULLBAY HAS ALWAYS HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TRAINING.

THE ONLY PRODUCT WE FOUND THAT IS TRULY BUILT FOR TRUCK AND TRUCK REPAIR.

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE IT IS REALLY EASY TO USE.

2 jaar geleden

Mark, thank you for this review! We are so glad that you are happy with Fullbay. And, yes! Fullbay was built specifically for heavy duty repair. We appreciate your business and as always, reach out to customer support for any needs you may have at Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc.

Corey
Service Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Best software I have used yet!

Opmerkingen: Love it!

Ease of use. Tracking tech billed hours. Emailing est. is super easy. Staying in contact with customers is also very easy. Our customers love that they have a port they can use to look up history and repairs.

The parts is a little hard to navigate at first. Easier as time goes on but that seems to be the most difficult.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Corey. Thank you for this review. We enjoy hearing stories about customers loving the customer portal. This will help keep them coming back to Onsite Fleet Services! We do realize that it can be difficult to navigate parts in Fullbay at first. We invite you to make good use of the customer support team. They will provide you unlimited help till all your Fullbay users are confident with the software. Have a great day!

Heather
Parts Manager/ Owner in VS

Mandate

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I kid you not we find and learn things about this program every day, we are still learning how to use the reports. I would like to see one thing change though I would like to be able to look up a part number I used on a previous service order, a search bar where when I plug in the part number it would bring up the service orders the part was used on both previous and current SO's.

This software is so comprehensive it does everything we as a large diesel and automotive shop need. It can be used to manage multiple shops, and we can fluidly go-between the shops. It manages our special-order parts and our inventory. Plus they are always making it better as we go. We bought this software when it was still in its early stages and we have made suggestions to help improve the software and we were heard and we saw the changes.

I was initially not happy with the point of sale set-up but I have seen vast improvements with it and I'm looking forward to the recent changes that have been made.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you are using Fullbay to manage multiple shops and that you feel like your suggestions are heard. Your feedback helps us improve Fullbay! Thank you. We will continue to make improvements with the point-of-sale process. We appreciate your continued business.

Debbie
Vice-President in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Nothing gets missed anymore! Every part has a home, every repair has it's place!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Paperless, streamlined (the techs have to finish the job!), knowing what has to be attended to on every job, and employee stats are up to date.

It is easy to track what is going on with every piece of equipment, and billing does not get left behind - it is front and center to be attended to. We can log onto the software from anywhere - even when we're on vacation to check on things. The techs are learning to watch their own numbers and strive to improve. And most customers like the ability to access their own customer portal. It's been a win-win for everyone! AND NO MORE PAPER REPAIR ORDERS THAT GET DIRTY, GREASY, AND SMUDEGED!

INVENTORY - I wish we could reconcile more than 1 page at a time. RECEIVING CUSTOMER PAYMENTS - I would like to see that submit button at the top! RETURNED PARTS - when keying multiple returns for a single vendor, they export to QuickBooks as multiple entries for a single credit memo - if keyed at one time in FullBay, would like to see it export to QuickBooks as one entry. Also have the ability to enter a Credit Memo date.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much Debbie! We love you guys and appreciate your business! We've got your suggestions noted and in the hopper, and we totally agree with all of them! These changes will be made soon. Thanks again!

Greg
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Spend less time in the office

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Fullbay has made my office time dramatically less. It even dropped more when I switched to Quickbooks online. The data transfer from Full bay to Quickbooks is instant. There are no more paper time cards to review and calculate. The service process is so streamlined. Invoicing is a breeze, as long as thechs are doing there due diligence. Overall, this product has been a 10 of 10 for my business. Also, the support staff is amazing.

I have only one con in my opinion. I don't like the fact, that when looking for an inventory part, on the main screen it does not show part location. However, it shows cost and sell. Being a small shop, I don't have a parts manager. My mechanics pull and bill their parts. I would like to see the cost and sell removed from the inventory screen and part location put in instead.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Greg, for this review. We are happy Fullbay earned 5 stars in all categories! And, it is great that LTD Truck Repair Inc uses Quickbooks and that the integration is working so well for your shop. And, we agree with you-our support staff IS amazing. We will pass along your feedback about inventory to our development team. Thanks so much!

James
Service Writer in VS

Love our Fullbay!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cant say enough good things about Fullbay, I am so happy with what we can do with the software.

The greatest advantage of Fullbay for us is workflow and going paperless. The ease at which I can access any information I need is second to none!

Inventory and applying credits to SO's is the toughest issue for me. An actual app for android or apple would be a welcome addition for my techs.

2 jaar geleden

James, thank you for this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that the workflow is benefiting your shop and that you are now paperless!

Andy
president in VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Fullbay Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: faster estimate to invoice times

Little bit of learning curve to figure out software

3 jaar geleden

Hi Andy. Wow, thanks for the great review! We are glad that Fullbay is helping Link Hydraulic with estimates and time to bid more jobs. We want your shop to be as efficient as possible. If you need help with learning any of the software, please never hesitate to use our free, unlimited support. The support team is great!

Luba
Controller in VS

Ease of daily use

Opmerkingen: Loving it

One central location for time tracking, AP, AR

Detailed and accurate WIP and Payroll reporting

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Luba for this review. We are glad that Fullbay is easy to use at RPD Services, LLC. We appreciate the feedback you gave and we will pass that on to our development team. We hope you continue to keep loving Fullbay. Have a wonderful day!

Ronna
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Our opinion of "Fullbay"!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once everything was loaded and we went thru several of your Webinars (thank you very much for having them), We utilize more and more everyday.

Invoicing! We depend on Fullbay every day, Rain or Shine! And we have had plenty of shine with the product. We now use it for the majority of our software needs! All updates are easy to understand as well!

The time it took me to find and learn certain materials! AND "we" are still learning new stuff everyday!

Bryan
Service Manager in VS

great product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fullbay support has been great to help through problems or situations that arise

Easy to use and understand. Easy to track technician effeciency. Lots of different reports.

sometimes the software will take a long time on certain service orders.

2 jaar geleden

Bryan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy you found the software easy to understand and that the customer support has been great. We appreciate your business!

Raya
Assistant in VS

Fullbay Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I really appreciate the Help/Training functionality. When you are learning so much, so fast, it is really useful to be able to go back and search for the "How Too" on a topic you missed, or weren't using initially.

I wish that we could have the option to leave notes on inventory adjustments. It would be very helpful to be able to go back and know exactly who and why made the inventory adjustment. I would also like it if we could create our own mandatory fields for the Technician users. This would ensure that all pertinent information was gathered.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you, Raya for this review! We are so glad you are taking advantage of the training. We want you to love Fullbay and the ease of it. Thank you for the feedback, we are always working to make improvements. Have a great day!

Bryan
General Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

FullBay Power!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Friendly, helpful staff.

Very nice program, good support, relevant information and topics.

Wiring diagrams in Motor not comprehensive enough.

7 maanden geleden

Bryan: Thank you for the stellar review about Fullbay, and we are so glad to hear that it's been working out well for you. We appreciate your business and enjoy having you as our customer!

J Ed
Business Consultant in VS
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fast Start

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our organization is a multi-faceted business with several Business Units. I was able to set up each Business Unit as Customers and within those customers define Units that are repaired. Additionally, we were able to start invoicing out of the box when we opened up to the public.

Intuitive, simple to use. Love the Parts Inventory Management.

Once you understand the "cycles", you can breeze through implementation.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you, Ed for writing this review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you find the software simple to use and that you love the parts inventory management! It also sounds like the invoicing is working well for your shop too. We hope to continue to earn your business.

Phillip
General Manager in VS

Great Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's an online software, great for mobile technicians and how easy it is to use.

Tracking technicians time has too many steps. We would like to be able to look at an SO and see how much time each Tech has on an action item even with multiple techs on each step.

3 jaar geleden

Phillip, thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay has been great for the mobile techs at Schroeder Truck Repair! We appreciate your feedback about tracking technicians. We will share it with the development team at Fullbay. Have a great day!

Matt
parts manager in Canada
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

fullbay

4,0 4 jaar geleden

the ease of use and function, It just makes sense and flows really nice

that it does not work with Sage and there is not more limited to techs

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Matt, for submitting this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay's flow works nicely for Plett Truck Repair. Have a great day, we hope to continue to earn your business!

Joe
HR in VS

Fullbay Process

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works well for me and making any adjustments in the system is very user friendly

As HR it is a simple process entering new employees into the system

Not much with the position i hold with the company. Great customer service if i have any issues or questions

2 jaar geleden

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Fullbay. We are glad that you find our customer service to be great. We have a great team, and thank you for your business. We appreciate you!