Amazing App for an amazing Price (free)

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Amulya S.
Regional Director
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One word - "Amazing"

Pluspunten: The ease and simplicity of the product is wonderful. The best part is that you can pull it up on the laptop and finish anything you started on your phone. The Customer service is impeccable. I don't know how you maintain that level of service with a free app. This is a great app and making it free to use, is wonderful. The developer has done a marvelous job.

Minpunten: Honestly there are no Cons considering its free. I would though, definitely suggest some wishful items that can probably make this app extraordinary. 1. Have OCR recognition to catch receipts details. 2. Give user a full access to change anything in their profile, like Company name, company setup and other items. 3. Allow to change/add logo for the reports, with ability to extract as CSV file. Once again I am not classifying these as cons, but suggestions to build on current platform and make it truly an exceptional app.

van Travelator op 20-3-2019

Wow what an awesome review! We're blushing. Glad you find it so easy to use and appreciate the customer service. We actually do employ OCR for receipt scanning and are working on updating the employee profile customization. Great suggestions!

Travel Made Easier at Clearlink

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Kandi P.
Office, Perks and Events Manager
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a large company, with locations in different states, and managers traveling to meet with clients, Clearlink was looking for a way to reduce travel spend, but overall have a seamless and streamlined user experience for booking travel. After demoing multiple platforms, Clearlink found TravelBank to be the ideal fit for our growing organization. Not only did TravelBank work heavily with us to refine our existing travel policy, their team is readily available for any questions that arise.

Pluspunten: The TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.

Minpunten: While not necessarily a con, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they’re positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn’t seen much change or innovation to travel, we’re excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank.
As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.

Easy expense reporting

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Matthew M.
VP of Commercial Programs
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This app has saved me countless hours through its intuitive setup

Pluspunten: Love that it scans the receipt pic for as much info as possible. Also love that TB will send report straight to accounting or cfo

Minpunten: Would like a little more control and the ability to add multiple expenses under one title. Also to change the expense report name

Helpful, streamlined and the rewards are great!

Jonathan N.
Vendor Performance Lead
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very intuitive and straight-forward. My preferred booking method is Google Flights and this was right up there in terms of bringing the information into a streamlined UI. It makes decision-making much simpler when booking.

Minpunten: I flew Southwest, and the check-in process for Southwest is cutthroat. If you don't check in 24 hours at the dot, you get pretty lousy seating options. TravelBank didn't notify me of check-in until almost 10 minutes had passed since it opened up. This was long enough of a disparity that I got almost the very last boarding position. I set my own alarm for the return flight check-in to avoid this problem on the return flight. Check-in notification emails should go out exactly when it is time.

Pure Genius and Ease!

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Rodline S.
Staff Accountant
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: my overall experience is great so far! I have a great rep.

Pluspunten: I like that the software is very easy to use.

Minpunten: I don't believe i have the option to create a different expense besides General Expense.

More admin features would be nice

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019
Homemaker/Student
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The service seems very effective at helping coordinate expenses, and encouraging employees to easily book their own travel arrangements under one over-arching umbrella; however, for small teams that don't need extra expense tracking the features are a bit over-inflated and underwhelming on the administration front.

Pluspunten: The online platform is very simple and straightforward; integration with company credit card is seamless; customer service is lightning fast!

Minpunten: Lacking in high level admin functions - managing multiple traveler profiles: i.e. adding in multiple frequent traveler programs simultaneously and to the same contact etc. I have not yet seen any price breaks/negotiated lower rates for any of my travel searches.

van Travelator op 4-1-2019

Hi there, thanks for the incredibly valuable feedback. We're continually working to diversify and augment our travel inventory, so hopefully you'll see more lower rates soon.

We're also happy to share that we have many improvements to administrative features in the works! As such, we would love to hear out your ideas in more detail, so if you'd be open to it, please shoot us a note at [email protected] and reference this Capterra review; we'll take it from there!

Quick but sometimes confusing

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018
Niara P.
Operations Analyst
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its an easy way to get reimbursed. I know that once I submit a charge, it will seamlessly be taken care of on the back end

Minpunten: Sometimes the expense report vs individual charges gets confusing. I'll create a charge but cannot figure out how to put it in an expense report to submit it or how to submit it without using a whole report (I don't have many expenses so I am often only submitting one charge)

van Travelator op 9-3-2018

Thanks for the review Niara!

You can submit expenses directly from the main "Expenses" screen by tapping "Submit" in the top-right on mobile, or clicking the 3-dot menu in the top-right on desktop; this will directly generate a report named "General Expenses" and submit it to your manager, and works great if you just have a few expenses each month.

To assign expenses to a report, all you have to do is create a new report first from the "Reports" section of the menu. You can then create expenses directly from the new report you've just created. Also, each time you create a new expense from the main "Expenses" screen you can choose to assign it to any open Report.

Hope that helps and let us know any time you have further questions or feedback!

Travel

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Jay P.
Sales
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This is the most user friendly expense software I have ever used.

Minpunten: The lack of segments. I would like to see more options.

fast and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Brendan O.
Senior Operations Analyst
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes it quick and easy to file expenses

Pluspunten: It is extremely easy to add expenses on the go. Takes a minute or two to add an expense and file a report.

Minpunten: I mostly expense Uber/Lyft rides - it would be nice if the receipts automatically uploaded so I wouldn't have to screenshot each one. Or some kind of partnership with Uber/Lyft so that there is an option to automatically expense a particular trip within the Uber/Lyft app while the ride is being ordered.

van Travelator op 9-3-2018

Hi Brendan, thanks for the review!

One way to make expensing rideshares more easily is to simply forward the email receipts to us, and we'll automatically generate expenses for you: https://support.travelbank.com/getting-started-with-expenses/for-employees/forwarding-email-receipts

With Uber, you can even use the instructions for "From your Personal Email Account" to set "[email protected]" as your "Work" email address in the Uber app, and those receipts will get forwarded automatically!

Please don't hesitate to let us know any other questions or feedback you may have.

Ease of use

Allen H.
Vice President
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: TravekBank makes traveling life so easy.
Mobile camera capture the receipts and make logging into the system a breeze.

Minpunten: It’s a great system - no complaints. The system allows me to do it all.

Easy to use

Jesus S.
Solultions Advisor
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use Prices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.

Minpunten: Prices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.

Great for Employees

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Angela C.
Partnerships
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: As a consumer, my favorite feature are the rewards (points to redeem gift cards) you receive for spending under your budget!

Minpunten: I don't think the budgets set are realistic. I don't see how companies are saving because it allows employees to spend a LOT on flights on hotels. Even though the rewards are great, it's because the budgets are set really high.

van Travelator op 28-2-2019

Hi Angela, glad you're enjoying the rewards! Our budgets are calculated with our proprietary algorithm based on a live feed of real-time data. If at any time you see budgets that you feel are too high OR too low, feel free to send them in to [email protected] and we'll take a look!

Great. I love working with Connor Lawrence and the Travel Team.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Joan J.
Finance Manager - North America Region
Industriële automatisering, 13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly. I also personally love the travel options. I went on a trip to MX for business and I have only positive things about the service. I forgot to say for improvements, please add a field so we can add the Gl Account number for future to assist with Accounting postings.

Pluspunten: The ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.

Minpunten: We would like some additional features which has been shared with Connor for future upgrades. We would prefer the customer and description fields to be mandatory. We also need a Job Task field so we can easily use for job accounting postings. Also the Admin cannot see if an EE's expense report is still unsubmitted or if he is still in his Supervisor's box for approval. I always have to ask Conner Lawrence to investigate. Would prefer a canned report that would let the Admin know this information.

Overall Great Software!

Aleksandar V.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I liked that it was very easy to use because the UI is very minimalistic.

Minpunten: I did not like that the software could not recognize other currencies.

Super helpful app for managing travel and expenses!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018
Founder & COO
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Powerful mobile app makes it easy to take photos and record expenses, like that you can set up rewards for booking travel, can even hook up with your bank account

Minpunten: There aren't that many detractors that I can think of for why to use this application, a lot of it comes down to your preference on the user interface. As an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly

Useful Review with Room for Improvement

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Territory Sales Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.001+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Customer service was wonderful! Brenda helped me immensely, though I was hoping to book my flight myself.

Minpunten: This was my first time using TravelBank and the experience could have been better. I was trying to find a flight from Vancouver, BC to Phoenix, AZ, however numerous attempts still left me with no results and to try again.

van Travelator op 22-3-2019

We're glad to hear Brenda was able to help you out but apologize that was an extra step you had to take for this booking. We'll pass this on to our product team to see what the issue may have been. Thanks for the feedback and we hope you avoid this problem in the future with any bookings! We appreciate your patience and taking the time to let us know.

Very easy to use and the rewards are amazing.

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2018
Jordan G.
Veterinary Technician
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The most I like about this is how easy the app is to use and if you need help there is always someone there to answer the questions you have.

Minpunten: I didn't have much trouble booking with the app, as a new user it did take a minute to become familiar with the the search engine but after that booking my flight was very simple . The app also great technical support and responded promptly with any questions I did have .

Why TravelBank sucks

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Steve P.
Customer Success Engineer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The chat feature is okay. Representatives will respond fairly quickly.

Minpunten: When booking my flight to Bahrain, the following happened:
1. They only booked 4 of the 6 legs I requested, leaving my final destination as Kuwait City rather than Bahrain
2. They didn't add my frequent flyer number to the reservation as I had requested
3. My preferred airlines disappeared from the list the day I went to make my reservation. After waiting several hours, one of the airlines returned literally minutes before I was heading out of the office on a vacation.
4. My selected itinerary was originally in budget, but after entering my details and clicking the confirm button, the price magically jumped $200 and required my manager to approve.
5. Seat selection was not available on all legs, and the ones I selected were ignored when the system made my reservation.

van Travelator op 27-2-2019

Steve, we¿re so sorry about this difficult experience, as it¿s certainly not up to our standards. Your Customer Success Manager will work with you directly on making this up to you, and also rest assured that everything we¿ve learned from this situation will go towards improving the future experience for you and all of our other users. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out any time for any further feedback or questions!

TravelBank has been the best expense tool I've used

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Davis N.
VP - Operations
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes expenses so much easier.

Pluspunten: - Customer service is Top 1% - everyone I've interacted with from Connor to the rest of the travel team has been responsive and rewarding.

Minpunten: - Still confused about the travel booking since it doesn't verify/confirm my booking right away so for last-minute trips, I'm cautious about using it.

Review by Salil Kanetkar

Salil K.
Software Developer
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is very convenient to use and money saving too. I have already recommended it to a few colleagues of mine.

Minpunten: During my first usage, I had some confusion about the usability of the UI. It led me to some confusion and I ended up purchasing a ticket twice. But the customer support staff was able to help me with it.

TravelBank rocks

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
President, CEO, and co-Founder
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great CX

Pluspunten: Ease of use and management process. Team does their reports.

Minpunten: Not much. Solid app and process. Very happy

Awesome modern app that's easy to setup!

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018
Lyle F.
Co-Founder and CEO
Computergames
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple travel bookings and budgeting in a clean, clutter-free interface. All enterprise software should be like this.

Awesome travel budgeting and rewards!

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018
Head of People Operations
201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's awesome to have an application where you can budget travel expenses and then get rewarded for saving! Very cool concept and the user experience is done very well!

Minpunten: It could be cool to have more types of rewards to use the points on. There is a good selection today but looking forward to more in the future.

All in ONE

Bob B.
VP Community Relations and Development
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, great functionality and is a huge time saver.

Pluspunten: For a busy traveler and to help your life when you return to the office. The TravelBank has you covered, an all in one app to keep you on track!

Minpunten: some of the ways to do reports but was easily resolved

TravelBank

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Christopher H.
Computergames, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I travel I use TravelBank, it just makes things so much easier. Before I started using this I googled or Binged searches to find locations, prices, etc for the area I was in. This makes it super easy for your traveling needs.

Pluspunten: Features, ease of use, and a simple interface to avoid confusion. This app is very well done, I like the layout and the features, as its great when I have to travel. I am able to instantly find any flights, hotels/motels, etc within a short time.

Minpunten: Its easy to use when you get used to it, so it will take some time before you really get comfortable with all the features.