Easyship software benefits your world.

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pluspunten: Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

Minpunten: At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account
On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the
 print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Breakpack Orderfiller
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Minpunten: Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

Intuitive and well designed software.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Carson L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pluspunten: The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Minpunten: If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017
Country Manager
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously.
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT
Thanks Easyship!

Minpunten: Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries.
I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2017
Anne marie D.
Business Developper
Consumentenelektronica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pluspunten: Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning.
They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic.
Customer service is very efficient and reactive.
Highly recommended partner.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Kaia D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Minpunten: There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
James T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pluspunten: Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Minpunten: There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
Mary K.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: Very good.
I started using EasyShip because I’m using Sellbrite and it doesn’t print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didn’t have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didn’t seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesn’t seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesn’t cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but I’m glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.

Pluspunten: It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Minpunten: A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.

Easyship does a really good job overall

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019
Patrizio R.
Managing Director - Google Certified Partner
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads.
Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Minpunten: When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this.
Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pluspunten: The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Minpunten: Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Founder and Managing Partner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Minpunten: To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

User Friendly Platform

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Jesyln L.
Admin Executive
Plastics en kunststoffen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pluspunten: Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Minpunten: Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018
Hazel W.
Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Minpunten: So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Sandra F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Minpunten: Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Phillip B.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Minpunten: None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Deziree O.
Personal Assistant
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pluspunten: Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Minpunten: They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Distribution made simple

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Nicole P.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Minpunten: Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

Great for a new startup saving me time and money!

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Serene A.
Business Owner
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pluspunten: Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Minpunten: Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider.
Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

Powerful set of tools for shipping automation

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Alan H.
Meubels, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Now I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.

Pluspunten: Whenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.

Minpunten: I get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.

Easy to use interface

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
Xenthia L.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Increased efficiency.

Pluspunten: We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Minpunten: Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Colin N.
Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pluspunten: We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Minpunten: It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

Great for small businesses

Founder & Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Minpunten: Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.

Overall pleasant experience

Colin L.
BD
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

Minpunten: It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

Easy to understand

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Sin yi T.
E-commerce Website Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pluspunten: We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Minpunten: The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Rachel N.
Co-Founder
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Minpunten: It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.