Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Easyship

Easyship is een compleet logistiek platform voor wereldwijde handel. Synchroniseer je winkel, verzend met meer dan 250 verzendoplossingen en bespaar tot 70%.

Meer informatie over Easyship

94 reviews worden weergegeven

Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

" Easyship software benefits your world."

Opmerkingen: This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pluspunten: Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

Minpunten: At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account
On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the
 print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Kaia D.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018

"Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API"

Pluspunten: We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Minpunten: There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Marina B.
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2020

"good but not the best"

Opmerkingen: easy solution for online company's shipping needs.

Pluspunten: I have tried this program as a trial and it's good. for a small business probably you don't need it. for a bigger business it's great

Minpunten: as an owner of small online business this program is not needed I believe but if it's a medium size to to large online business it could be helpful

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2020
Jon F.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"What a Scam"

Opmerkingen: Easy ship is pay as you go, pre paid shipping. 6 months after I stopped using Easy Ship, they fraudulently charged my credit card for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. How do thet come back and charge me for what I have already paid? It's PRE PAID!!! All shipping information was absolutely correct and paid up front.

Pluspunten: easy to use, and integrated well with my selling platforms

Minpunten: It's pre paid.... but it's apparently not

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Easyship op 5-5-2020

Hi Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, however we must object to the points you have made.

'It's pre paid...but it's apparently not'
Easyship is pre paid but on occasion, Adjustments will occur.

All couriers weigh and measure parcels whilst in transit. Any discrepancy found in the weight or dimensions that you have declared on Easyship will be charged by the courier at a premium.

Once Easyship is made aware of this by the courier, and on occasion this may take several months, we will inform you directly of the Adjustment fees and provide prior warning that the amount in question will be charged.

In some scenarios, you also have the right to appeal the adjustment fees that the courier has levied and we will do this on your behalf when appropriate.

If you do wish to dispute the Adjustment fees that have been charged, please contact us directly and we will do all we can to help you.

Kind regards,

Easyship

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
James T.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

"Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pluspunten: Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Minpunten: There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Joe B.
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"Promising but needs work"

Opmerkingen: Overall this can be a viable option to ship with great rates using their negotiated rates however the user panel and features lack a lot of important features if these are added or fixed it will be a great shipping option

Pluspunten: Access to discounted shipping rates is very nice, easy to set up and affordable, great for shipping domestic and international

Minpunten: The user panel is very basic and needs a lot of improvements, there is no way to store addresses for future shipments, not able to enter HS codes for products shipping internationally rather choose from pre-defined categories which do not reflect the product that is being shipped, no way to enter quantities in the shipment, no way to edit labels after they have been printed. Support is none existent unless you want to wait a few days before you get a response

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020
Patrizio R.
Managing Director - Google Certified Partner
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

"Easyship does a really good job overall"

Pluspunten: The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads.
Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Minpunten: When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this.
Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019
Colin N.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018

"On stop shop shipment solution for startups"

Opmerkingen: We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pluspunten: We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Minpunten: It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Rachel N.
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

"Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us"

Pluspunten: Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Minpunten: It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Roslyn T.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

"Helps stores go global effortlessly"

Opmerkingen: I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pluspunten: Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Minpunten: As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Alex L.
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

"Winesave for Singapore "

Opmerkingen: Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date. Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pluspunten: Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes.
I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly.
A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help !
Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Minpunten: There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations.
Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be.
The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020
Breakpack Orderfiller
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

"An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store"

Pluspunten: It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Minpunten: Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Carson L.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Intuitive and well designed software. "

Opmerkingen: Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pluspunten: The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Minpunten: If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Country Manager
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017

"Highly recommended"

Pluspunten: Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously.
Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT
Thanks Easyship!

Minpunten: Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries.
I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2017
Anne marie D.
Business Developper
Consumentenelektronica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2017

"The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth. "

Opmerkingen: We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pluspunten: Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning.
They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic.
Customer service is very efficient and reactive.
Highly recommended partner.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2017
Mary K.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

"EasyShip, a good basic shipping program."

Opmerkingen: Very good.
I started using EasyShip because I’m using Sellbrite and it doesn’t print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didn’t have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didn’t seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesn’t seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesn’t cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but I’m glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.

Pluspunten: It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Minpunten: A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018

"Going global with Easyship is not as scary!"

Opmerkingen: Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pluspunten: The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Minpunten: Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Founder and Managing Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

"Great shipping software - saving tons of time!"

Pluspunten: Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Minpunten: To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Jesyln L.
Admin Executive
Plastics en kunststoffen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018

"User Friendly Platform"

Opmerkingen: A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pluspunten: Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Minpunten: Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Hazel W.
Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018

"Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs"

Pluspunten: Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Minpunten: So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Sandra F.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

"Speeds up my order fulfilment process!"

Pluspunten: The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Minpunten: Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Phillip B.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"Has Helped streamline my product shipping"

Pluspunten: This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Minpunten: None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Deziree O.
Personal Assistant
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

"As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us! "

Opmerkingen: I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pluspunten: Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Minpunten: They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Nicole P.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

"Distribution made simple"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Minpunten: Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Serene A.
Business Owner
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018

"Great for a new startup saving me time and money!"

Opmerkingen: Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pluspunten: Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Minpunten: Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider.
Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018