Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Grammarly Business reviews

Over Grammarly Business

De schrijfassistent van Grammarly helpt elke dag miljoenen mensen om duidelijker en effectiever te communiceren, waar je ook typt.

Meer informatie over Grammarly Business

This software also improves my writing skills, and the customer support is very good.

Can cause annoying autocorrects on names and other problematic areas, which is often frustrating when shooting off emails.

Beoordelingen van Grammarly Business

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Grammarly Business heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 7.060 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Grammarly Business eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7.060)

Carrie
Carrie
Head of School
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Grammarly Catches the Errors

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Saber
Saber
Customer accounting in Egypte
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

When I got it I wished I had it years ago

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Before I learned about this program, I used to find it extremely difficult to work, have conversations, and write terribly. After discovering this miraculous program, I wished it would come to me years ago. It has clearly changed my professional and social life style. It has made me confident in my writing, and even constantly teaches me and my friends. It saved effort and time very well. From here, I send my thanks and appreciation to everyone who contributed to this program and even contributed to changing my life.

It has presented a strong and comprehensive set of positives that make the quality of writing very high, save effort and time, and make the writing skills of employees extremely high, which reflects positively on the overall performance of individuals, companies, etc. Among these positives are enhancing cooperation, improving the quality of writing, and continuous learning and training throughout the period of use. this program.

If the value is measured against the price, the value is superior and profitable, but despite the quality of the value and the benefit, we see that there is a difficulty in that the cost is sometimes high for people who are unable or for small companies, which makes it difficult to justify the investment in some cases, so offers or discounts must be made, which makes Everyone is happy knowing that the value provided is worth more than this price, so I must thank those who created the program and wish them success and progress.

Richard
Director of Organizational Impact in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

it offers way more than spellcheck - some will love that, others will tolerate

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Grammerly is one of those rare applications that seem to simply get it right. It offers a limited specific set of services and performs them all exceptionally well. I can even say that on several occasions I've had reason to contact their customer service and it was exemplary every time. It seemed like a team of highly skilled and highly motivated folks working together to make a great product. They listened, responded and acted at a level rarely seen in the software industry.

I like it's ease of use - a single click on a suggested correction will execute it. I like most grammatical suggestions, although I'm confidfent enough in my wrting skill that i can ignore grammar suggestions when I think they serve only to skim nuance from my sentences. I like that some grammatical usages and dictionary entries can be customized for the company, while others can be stored by individual user. And I really like the Productivty Summary that arrives in my Inbox every Monday morning - it is a fun and engaging piece of analysis and the measures it relays actually do matter..

Because it works seamlessly with every application I use, and it doesn't force me to write in a voice that's not my own, I find little to complain about with Grammerly. My "usage" scores often seem low but there are a certain set of constructs that are simply part of my style; they don't offend anyone I care about, their meaning is clear and therefore I reject the notion that they're not grammatical. This is what consisently lowers my usage score. I shall praise grammerly with faint damnation when I suggest that the one area I would really like to see improved is the analytics. It would be great for users to be able to access much more detail about their usage and productivty over extended periods of time, and compares these to other employees within the company and to the universe outside.

Bethany
Editor in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Could benefit from specialization

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If Grammarly offered a one-time payment for a lifetime subscription and a more seamless integration with MS Word, I might consider purchasing it again.

Grammarly's interfaces and online presence are bright, friendly, and welcoming. I've followed their blogs for years and love the tone checker in their free Chrome extension—what an interesting idea! Grammarly generally feels more "fun" than its competitors, so I can see it being welcome in teaching environments.

I feel as if I'm constantly seeing updates about new services or functionality from Grammarly—which would be great, if they worked out the kinks in their existing products. Grammarly flags non-errors as problematic much more often than its competitors, is more likely to make suggestions that actually take away from the quality of a piece of writing if users blindly accept them, and cannot be run on longer documents in Microsoft Word, making it impractical for use with longer reports or book-length projects.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Bethany, Thank you for writing this feedback. We value our users who share their experiences using our platform. It allows us to listen and evolve. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. As for the issue with Grammarly for Microsoft Office, please know that we have no limitations there. This product allows you to check your texts of any length directly from within Word or Outlook. If it doesn't work for you, please share more details, and our support team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Elizabeth
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Give your business the professional look

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Grammarly business turns the work from ordinary to extraordinary through spell checking, grammer correction, word percesion, and corrective writing opportunities.

There is very little to not like about the product. The biggest situation is the words such as to, too, and two. You still need to keep an eye out for the words.

Beatrice
Beatrice
Content writer in Kenia
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Grammarly review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Grammarly is very easy to use, it is an effective tool for checking the quality of writing, therefore, very impressive tool

What i like most about Grammarly is that it improves readability of an article by eliminating complex phrases, removing spelling errors and enhancing overall quality of the paper.

Grammarly is quite aggressive in providing suggestions for words you may choose to keep. Sometimes the synonym of the word suggested does not align to the context of the article topic.

Ariel
Ariel
IT Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great writing assistance

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is just a great and simple tool for people who need to utilize a non-native language on a daily/ frequent basis. I have found it very valuable not only to avoid typical mistakes/ typos but to also adjust the writing structure and wording according to the tone/ modulation I like to express (AI-based feature).

Easiness to utilize and enable. Key tool when it comes to managing a non-native language the right way; avoid unnecessary 'typos'. Very nice AI and writing "style detector" that lets you take your paragraph to the next level.

Hard to find a caveat to be fully honest.

Andrea
Andrea
Owner and Principal Instructional Designer in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

An essential product for a small business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Grammarly Business has been excellent. It is easy to see up and use, and provides a ton of value for the price.

Grammarly Business gives me peace of mind knowing that every piece of writing that goes out the door is solid, especially when I don't have the time or manpower to proofread everything.

The only thing that I don't care for is the need to add my business specific terms and acronyms. At this point, I think Grammarly could include some of those terms. That being said, adding a term is not difficult and doing so improves the user experience.

Apurva
Apurva
SEO Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best Tool for Content Proofreading

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps me a lot in doing the proofreading of content and check plagiarism for a given content.

This tool helps me in creating content for submission on various website. Also I like the AI linked to it as it allows me to modify content in any tone like formal or persuasive and more. It's plugin makes it very simple and easy to use on all websites that Grammarly support.

Nothing to dislike in this software except it logout sometimes when I am using it.

Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Email Writing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I can always enter what I needed to be done then I Grammarly can assist me by Correcting I need.

Sentences sometimes doesn't make any sense.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool for Reviewing Content as a Writer

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it and have no plans of going back. Writing without having to worry about the little things like spellings, punctuation, and voice etc has been stress relieving for me.

Grammarly makes it easy for me to check my grammar, and keep a note on passive voice usage and my sentence framing. Just a few clicks and my content becomes client-ready!

Sometimes you have to log in to their website to check your articles properly, which is a hectic and tiring process every once in a while.

Abdelrhman
Dental student in Egypte
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Your grammar Companion for successful article.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Grammarly has aided our company in communicating effectively with our business partners without the fear of making mistakes in emails and documents. It is considered my lifesaver in automating Editing and proofreading process without consulting a dictionary or Grammar book. it is super...

Grammarly always catches every error in your writing, such errors that other websites and app can't catch. It not only check your grammar mistakes, but also your spelling errors and punctuation errors. It works like a charm and makes your articles look so better.

The dictionary of Grammarly needs more words. Unfortunately it check some names as errors.

3 jaar geleden

Hi, Abdelrhman! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear that Grammarly helps you feel confident when writing professional correspondence. We appreciate you raising your concern about how Grammarly treats name suggestions. We know we can improve in this area, and we'd love to look into your experience further. Please feel free to provide the names that were offered incorrect suggestions via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so we can have our team address them. In the meantime, please note that you can also add names to your personal dictionary, and our writing assistant will no longer flag them. Here's how to do that: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Md Mahbub
Md Mahbub
Digital Strategist in Bangladesh
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

One of my daily driver for content writing, its amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Grammarly Business is a very good software for content writing. It provides a variety of features to help with grammar and spelling mistakes. It also offers some great insights into the way people actually write on the internet. I have been using Grammarly Business for over a year now and I am really satisfied with the performance of the software.

I liked the Grammarly app because it has a lot of features that help me with my grammar and spelling. It is very helpful when I am writing papers for school or doing any type of writing. It also helps me check my spelling mistakes and offers feedback on how to improve the quality of my work by providing suggestions for better word choices, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.

Grammarly is a cloud-based grammar checker and proofreader that helps you write in proper English. The main downside of Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to work, which can be inconvenient for some people. Integration with MS Office tools always didn't work properly for me, besides it took more time for checking plagiarism comparing other tools.

Ceon
Field analyst in Guyana
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

By far the best proofreading software.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Blatant mistakes are no longer an issue even for beginner editors and this gives the company an overall better reputation since a bad report can sometimes overshadow good research work.

The software uses the latest updated international English rules concerning punctuation and grammar which comes in handy if the writing is translated to another language. This helps the writing retain its original message.

The suggestions can sometimes change the message of the writing however this has only been seen when it is applied to certain dialects of English and never the official language.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ceon, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Please know that you can send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestion, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Additionally, we are happy to confirm that Grammarly recognizes a number of spelling, grammar, and punctuation differences in American, British, Canadian, and Australian English. To update your language preferences, please follow the instructions provided here: https://gram.ly/cbbHS_9 We hope this helps! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Emem
Senior Gaming Developer in Nigeria
Computergames, 51-200 werknemers

Improving Communication and Writing Skills.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Grammarly provides a thorough and user-friendly experience that aids users in identifying and fixing grammar and spelling mistakes while improving the overall caliber of their work.

Grammarly helps me write better and communicate more effectively by recommending better word choices and pointing out mistakes as they happen. Its criticism is really beneficial for polishing my writing and assuring its accuracy and clarity.

Despite offering a wide variety of tools, some of the more sophisticated ones, such as the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only accessible to paid customers. The free version continues to provide helpful grammar and spelling corrections, but a premium subscription is required to use all of Grammarly's features.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Emem, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Improved my writings

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I write many articles on technology. Being a non-native English speaker, I found it sometimes confusing to write some English phrases. Grammarly had helped a lot in this area. It corrects me every time whenever I commit any mistake while writing. By using Grammarly, I have created many great piece of content which are appreciated by a lot of people including the clients.

I love Grammarly. The best thing about Grammarly is that it can easily find any mistakes in your writing related to Grammar, tense, etc. It is undoubtedly the best and the most reliable writing assistant available in the market. Writing an error-free and impactful English content is very important if you're writing a business content. Generating perfect material for your potential customers is essential. The plagiarism detector of the Grammarly is very powerful and can detect plagiarism very successfully than other free or paid plagiarism detectors in the market. Grammarly can even suggest a word or combination of words make your writing more compelling and impactful. You can easily install the Grammarly plugin in your browser and use it while writing anything in your browser. It is compatible with most of the browsers like chrome, Mozilla, etc. You can download the Grammarly app in your PC also and use it to write in other apps. It is available to download as a plugin in MS office. You can configure it with the MS office and make it stronger and impactful to generate quality content. You can even save your piece of writings in the Grammarly and directly edit there without the use of any app.

Sometimes, Grammarly also suggests edits were wrong actually. I have experienced many times that my original text is correct and the edits recommended by the Grammarly makes no sense. Furthermore, I would like to suggest that people improve your algo to detecting the mistakes related to punctuations.

Kyle
Kyle
Student in VS
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Grammarly is the Reason I Passed English in Highschool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are someone who struggles with writing I highly suggest Grammarly as my first choice for spelling. I know for programs such as Google Docs, there may already be an implemented spell checker but I feel as though Grammarly does it much better. Not only does it correct mistakes but it explains why you made them. It can calculate your engagement and how well you deliver your writing. Grammarly can be installed in any browser and even your mobile device which comes in handy especially when you may have to text your boss about anything. My experience with Grammarly has been a pleasant one and I am proud to say that it has helped me both improve my grades and my writing skills.

Grammarly has been one of my favorite software I've downloaded onto my computer. As a student who has terrible writing skills and will often miss punctuation extremely easily on my papers, Grammarly will correct your mistakes almost instantly. Even writing this review, Grammarly has made it easier for me to write high-quality reviews for many different software while helping me practice my writing for school. For example, if I accidentally spell punctuations as "punctuatons" then Grammarly will instantly fix the mistake since it knows you spelled the right word incorrectly. For less obvious mistakes such as missing a comma or adding an unnecessary word in a sentence, Grammarly will put an underline under the mistake and can explain why they want to change it. With a click of your mouse you can correct any mistake Grammarly finds in your writing. Having this feature is much better than automatically correcting it because it allows you as a writer to understand why you made a mistake rather than you not learning at all and continuing to make those mistakes. I can personally say that Grammarly has helped me in my English and AP U.S. History class essays as my teachers have told me my writing has slightly improved and that I have been correcting my punctuation errors more often. It also gives you an advanced chart of the quality of your writing by giving you scores based on your: Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, and Delivery as well as an overall score out of 100.

Although Grammarly mostly corrects every mistake you make, it does sometimes make mistakes itself. When it tries to correct a word, the corrected version may be grammatically correct, however, it may sound a bit off. If you don't have the Grammarly Premium then it won't give you different word choices but rather a simple corrected version of your original word. Also for whatever reason, certain websites don't allow the use of Grammarly. Luckily this isn't a huge issue but it can annoying to have to write something in Google Docs just to use Grammarly. It would be cool to see Grammarly added to different software instead of just internet browsers such as Discord because I do see myself making many mistakes when chatting with online friends. Also because I sometimes type in Korean I would like to see Grammarly go international at some point. I know it's a vigorous process but it would be a huge help especially to people who are trying to learn a new language or practice one.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelance Writer in India
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I use Grammarly for every little or big writing projects of mine and I couldn't be happier!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Grammarly is a great tool if you are a professional writer, an amateur, or just a student. It has helped me during my academic years and continues to help me with my professional projects. I have gotten so used to this software that I cannot imagine my life independent of it. I'm a good writer but Grammarly definitely makes me a better one! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who wishes to make their writing game strong.

My favourite features of the software: 1. Error Detection: No matter how great of a wordsmith you are, you are bound to make typos and small errors while writing and this is where Grammarly comes to the rescue. It not only highlights errors (typos, spellings, punctuations, etc) but also suggests the corrections. How great and easy is that? 2. Sentence Improvement: As a writer, I sometimes end up going with the flow so much that my sentences turn up extremely wordy and lengthy. Grammarly highlights such sentences in blue and suggests alternatives to make the overall text better and easy to read. 3. Tone Suggestion: This is my most favourite feature of all, especially when writing emails. Grammarly suggests how my text sounds (arrogant, friendly, neutral, professional, etc), on the basis of which I can edit my text according to the tone I intend.

While it is an excellent software, it is not a perfect one. You really need to have good language fluency in order to use this software to its best capacity. Most of the time, it ends up highlighting errors that are in fact, error-free. Remember, at the end of the day, it is just a software and not an actual human being. So, if you are careful (and smart) enough to know which suggestions are helpful and which are not, this is a great software for you!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Kriti, We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us! We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Elena
Elena
Freelancer in Bulgarije
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Polish your writing with Grammarly

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a digital writing tool that can be efficiently used in education- for individual work, institutions, and services. The product works across different platforms, devices, and apps, providing advanced machine learning. You might integrate it with other tools, such as Messenger, Outlook and Gmail (if installed on Chrome and Firefox). Also, you may work with colleagues on documents or projects collaboratively (Slack, WorldPress, Google Docs and Google Slides), and use it on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
The Business version can improve team's internal communication. In short term, it means having discussions, deciding policies or actions. In long term, it might increase productivity and profits.

The program can develop your writing skills and boost your confidence. You will use it with relative ease. The Free version helps with grammar, spelling, and punctuation via the built editor. It also outlines aspects like clarity, register, and tone. Premium alerts appear on the field and show what to correct. If you have enough background knowledge, you can clear the problematic parts entirely by self-correction. This feature might be the most impactful one because it combines polishing and learning at the same time. The version is excellent for professionals, for they can make the most of it. The other version, Premium, shows how to correct errors, suggests synonyms, and checks genre. Moreover, it has a built-in plagiarism checker. This version is recommended for writers and copy-editors.

Given some deficiencies, I think Grammarly is expensive (especially the Business version). Also, as an online tool, it requires Internet access. In terms of reliability, the program misses some basic mistakes in grammar and vocabulary, such as incorrect verb tenses or inappropriate connotations. Meanwhile, it rejects features like passive voice and cannot catch slang. In terms of individuality, by accepting the same suggestions available, writers might lose their styles. So, it needs careful consideration before embracing each change in your text. The tool is suitable for English professionals and experts but not for users or learners with lower proficiency levels.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Elena, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for sharing this insightful feedback with us. We can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. We've also shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Our Grammarly Business offering provides all of our Premium suggestions and more, including Snippets, Brand Tones, Multiple Style Guides, and Analytics. You can find out more about these features here: https://gram.ly/2UlUA8V We also offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan. We're sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally missed the mark. Please know that you can send us any inaccurate suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Andrew
freelancer in Egypte
Programmaontwikkeling, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Grammarly business: really is aptly named

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Grammarly is the first and foremost choice of a commercial position hand, or a businessman or a Ph.D. pupil doing thesis jottings, a tract of a review, or simply a person who wants to impress others with his jottings no way he can out!!!. A Fantastic hassle I've with. As I'm not an original speaker of English, but rather know its basics, it will not trouble me concerning any issues and proposes me the correct thing on the schedule. is number one to non. I'll happily recommend it to as multitudinous loved bones as I can. My in general Grammarly Business experience has been fabulous. I can compose unafraid of making a verbal or spelling boob. It helps me record as hard dupe web journals, web-grounded media posts, and dispatches directly from my program, just as a way I compose or alter archives.is a veritably good software for content jotting. It provides a variety of features to help with alphabet and spelling miscalculations. It also offers some great perceptivity into the way people write on the internet. I've been using this app for over 8 months now and I'm really satisfied with the performance of the software.

1)I like the rich library of words that Grammarly has. It has stylish judgment confirmation, editing, double-valve reverse selection, and suggestion features. The easy-to-maintain document format is also veritably helpful. 2)has a sublime point to be at the keyboard in utmost mobile operating systems. So, whenever someone writes a commodity, Grammarly has direct access to the jottings in real-time and it can get you the most possible suitable answer to your jotting. 3)Just Introductory proofreading. However, also go with the free interpretation, If you do not have anything different. Better than Microsoft Editor.

1)There's nothing as similar as we love the product. The only thing is they can add many further features similar as paraphrasing and shortening textbooks, it would be a beast. 2)Too Precious when compared to that you can get Microsoft Editor with Microsoft 365. Plus, Word Tune is better. 3)Can’t be used with numerous languages-The free interpretation of Grammarly is veritably limited- Occasionally, it doesn't remove the pronounced error indeed when you have corrected it-Can’t be a relief for a mortal proofreader .

JoVanka
Self Employed in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Grammarly Business Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased with Grammarly Business edition, as I said It is used daily by me and those who I work with. The price is fair and the functionality is wonderful. I would and have suggested to many that they use the program to assist with writing.

Grammarly is a totally beneficial program for any business or writer. It is accurate for corrections syntax and spelling. It enables sentence formation and spelling correction in order that our documents are error-free. It works well with most browsers between PC and Mac users. I was also impressed with the auto suggest function and most importantly to me the proper setting of syntax. The Premium plan does have any features that I I do not use regularly. It does have many beneficial capabilities that we use each day. When I run my documents through the premium version, Grammarly it constantly provides some extra tips that enhance my writings. It is moderately priced.

At times the program will attempt to correct names and certain words that are intended to be constructed within that manner. At times, errors or word choices are highlighted and I even though they provide options for corrections, they do not fit the sentence. Which forces me into making my own correction, or ignoring it. I'm not sure if the suggestions are AI created ( I am sure they are) , but many times these suggestions change the intended meaning of the sentence.

2 jaar geleden

Hi JoVanka, We appreciate you raising your concern about how Grammarly treats name suggestions. We know we can improve in this area, and we'd love to look into your experience further. Please feel free to provide the names that were offered incorrect suggestions via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so we can have our team address them. In the meantime, please note that you can also add names to your personal dictionary, and our writing assistant will no longer flag them. Here's how to do that: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Juliette
senior policy advisor in Suriname
Publieke zaken, 501-1.000 werknemers

Utilize Grammarly Business is developing your language skills

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like this software. I feel very comfortable with this software. It is easy to download. As a user I have a perfect bound with this software.

It is very easy to use. It is an innovative system within technology. This software also works perfectly with your browser. It is also immediately visible when you are sending e-mails. What I like about this software is that you just start typing whatever comes into your head. The software continues to do its job. Anything that can be corrected, you can click on it. If you read your text again after the correction, you can check what you misspelled or could have phrased better. You work effectively and efficiently and you also present a better document. It is recommended for those who starts with the English language and also for documents that must be posted publicly.

As far as I'm concerned, I have no negative comments. The only thing that sometimes makes me doubt is the choices. You can accept the correction or you can also ignore it. Sometimes you just know for yourself that the spelling and/or grammar is already correct and the program still let you know that you can correct it.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Juliette, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and we'll be sure to share this with our team. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ayham
accountant in Duitsland
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

With Grammarly Business be more professional in writing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Grammarly Business was very positive, especially for someone like me who does not speak English as a mother tongue. I recommend re-checking the suggestions, they are not always 100% correct. Nevertheless, Grammarly Business helped me immensely in my correspondence with clients and in my research as a master's student.

Grammarly Business continuously detects every mistake in your writing, such as grammar mistakes, misspellings, and punctuation errors. In addition, the extension to Google Chrome was great, and it integrates well with Gmail and Microsoft Word. It helped me a lot in writing my emails, blogs, and articles, correcting all errors in them, and making them more professional.

Although Grammarly Business is able to correct grammatical and spelling errors and provide suggestions that can help you, it is not always 100% correct. So you should check out these suggestions by manual debugging sometimes. I hope that later I can use Grammarly for offline editing and add other languages.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ayham, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. Also, we understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks, Grammarly support team

Ronita
Ronita
Owner in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

The Honest Truth on Why You Should Never Again Write Without Grammarly Business

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall thoughts are that if you plan to write in any fashion, whether for a hobby, blogging, or a professional setting, Grammarly Business is the only way to go. Not only will it correct and polish your writing, but naturally you will begin to learn from it and start making the corrections yourself. Your confidence will grow, and you will become a better writer because of it.

Accessibility - The free version is very powerful and offers an abundance of features that make it worth the download. There is also a premium version with even more features that are more tailored to people who need more specialized approach for their professional level work. Features - These vary from free to premium versions. They both offer an array of support to help you bring out your best writing. It includes everything from autocorrect to autosave to punctuation and grammar suggestions. The premium version even offers a very powerful plagiarism checker worth looking into. Interface - What makes this program truly brilliant is that you don't even realize it's there until it offers a correction to your work. It runs silently in the background automatically. There is no need to start it up or load anything. Customer support - They have an amazing customer support team to help you with any questions or issues you may have. The responses are fast and thoughtful.

Language availability is the only con. As of right now, it's only available in English.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ronita, Thank you so much for recommending us to others. Your support means the world to us! Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing tool to help improve and edit writing!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience with Grammarly Business, I would highly recommend!

Grammarly has been an incredible help to me when it comes to writing and editing. Grammarly notifies me of my spelling, grammar, and word choice errors which I sometimes may overlook if I'm in a rush! On top of this, Grammarly will usually explain why they gave the suggestion they did which helps me in improving my writing in the future. Grammarly's suggestions are always pretty accurate showing the well designed technology behind it. I would recommend Grammarly to everyone, especially those who write a lot of emails, blogs, and essays or those who have writing heavy jobs. When I write emails to customers and parents of my tutees, I like to sound as professional as possible and Grammarly helps with the writing tone by providing feedback and suggestions instantly.

I don't have any negative things to say about Grammarly. I've been using it for a long time now and it has never crashed on me and has been fairly reliable. The only thing I would suggest would be to make the premium version cheaper or free so that everyone can have the same access to the wonderful help that Grammarly gives.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! We've noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. We'll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Krunal
Krunal
Web developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Grammarly: partner for increase your writing and communication skill

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is genuinely fantastic and must be recommended to make your text look clean and clear and show different from others also, so definitely go with this

Grammarly is an excellent tool for grammar checking and spell checking while typing and it also improves our writing quality and makes our text read fully and easily understood, takes about feature it is a time-saving tool because it checks our word sentence while typing and makes our work easy, it is readily available also so that anyone can get this and it is effortless to use also so go with this

Grammarly is not a free tool and in the market, other tools are also available like this so this is the disadvantage of this, it does not give suggestions entirely in the free trial has some free limited suggestions, no issue with this tool those are some external factors that we need t keep in mind that's it

vorig jaar

Hi Krunal, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team