Over Numbers

Spreadsheet-app voor iOS. Stelt teams in staat om samen te werken via het in realtime creëren en bewerken van spreadsheets. Compatibel met MS Excel.

Meer informatie over Numbers

This sent waves through the technical community. All in all, if you need a quick, easy to use Excel alternative for Mac, this is the tool for you.

Beoordelingen van Numbers

Waar voor je geld

Numbers heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.284 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Numbers eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.284)

Leah
Leah
Music Producer in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Finally an Excel competitor

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

If you are an Excel user and happen to also be a Mac user I'd suggest you finally open that numbers app. I always would uninstall it because it used to lack usability compared to Excel but wow! It is so much easier to use, so many more features and has that classic, Apple, premium and intuitive feel. GO APPLE! I can't believe more people aren't talking about this.

I absolutely love everything about it. Proud to say I am officially an Excel convert.

Przemek
Przemek
Translator in Polen
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for professional use

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Numbers is a great app for personal, day-to-day use. I have my budget, my little notes, some expenses all organised in Numbers. It feels somewhat difficult though to use it professionally given the fact that everyone expects you to send excel files.

Despite its nature, this app is pretty simple, offers great customisation of sheets. It sort of lets you focus on a specific area of a sheet instead of sort of thinking of the entire sheet. most useful options are conveniently located to your right.

Options which show to your right are somewhat limited. You will find that you have to dig a little deeper in the menu options to find the feature you are looking for.

Product Manager in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Review for Numbers

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Analysing data is what I need to use it for. Importing data is very easy.

It is useable across multiple devices. Cell editing is snappy and intuitive

Not so easy to use compared to other similar tools. A bit expensive. It does not have too many editing options.

Sarah
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

My preference for spreadsheets

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve been very happy with numbers. I feel it’s easy to add charts to pages, and the modify them easily.

The ease of use and the ability to customize almost anything.

If you are use to a PC system, the Numbers setup will confuse you at first. But once you figure out the design, it is all very innate.

Deb
owner in VS
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love Numbers....

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use Numbers mostly for invoices to customers and for profit and loss analysis using the simple budget template.

I think the best thing about it is that it is user friendly. Excel may be better for crunching numbers but for tasks such as budgeting, preparing a simple table or invoice, I go to Numbers.

No... for my purposes Numbers is meeting all of my requirements.

Jay
Entrepeneur in VK
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My preferred spreadsheet program

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Numbers has made me quite pleased. Charts are simply added to pages and easy to modify.
Strong export choices and a stable product make this a powerful application that is also extremely economical given that it is free. It is also quite fast and, for the most part, straightforward to use.

With Numbers, I can keep track of inventory, sales expenses, and even projects. It opens microsoft excel files without an issue.

The only disadvantage I can think of is that if you are used to Microsoft, Numbers will be very puzzling at first.

Juan Pablo
Architect in Chili
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

professional app for optimal results

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have managed to reduce the time of processing information and achieve good communication by representing data in the form of a graph to synthesize complex information to understand

I like the versatility of uses that can be given to it, it is a very useful tool for processing complex data

it could be easier to make it compatible with tables in excel, usually when moving to excel some custom processes will be unconfigured

Ruffin
Operations Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

Great for basics, almost as great for more advanced use

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use Numbers in conjunction with Excel only because there are times that employees know how to do something in Excel that they dont know how to do in Numbers, but overall we prefer using Numbers because quite simply, it seems to work better.

I greatly prefer Numbers over Excel or Google Sheets because Numbers has a much more intuitive visual interface. There are some things that it does differently than other software which make it seem less intuitive at times, but overall I not only find the software itself much easier to use than Excel/Sheets, but also less problematic and easier to find support/instructions online. I instruct all other employees to use Numbers instead of Excel whenever possible simply because data files generated from Numbers work so much better with our other software (mainly InDesign data merge) whereas data files from Excel constantly have issues.

There are some issues with unicode formatting when using Numbers to edit files that were generated from Excel or Window's based software. It's a little annoying that there is no 'save as' function – you have to duplicate the file and then 'save' but that's only an inconvenience and not a deal breaker of any sort.

Julia
architectural designer in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Not as Accessible as Others

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The everyday use of this software is very easy and intuitive.

Numbers is much harder to access than other similar software; I switched to a Windows computer while colleagues still used Macbooks and I was no longer able to access their Numbers files while using Excel. We had to switch over completely to either using Excel or Google Sheets, rather than getting Numbers on every computer.

Neha
Data Scientist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best spreadsheet application

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its clean looks and ease of use have always been a strong selling point

can be used on apple phone as well, more room for creativity, integration with other apple devices

lacks few input formats, little difficult to get adapted at the beginning

Binny
Binny
Assistant Professor & Researcher in India
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Must have for user of any platform!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Apple Numbers is awesome. I will suggest this product to everyone. Like I have a iPad being used by whole family. Still I can control the sheet level privacy from this application. This locking feature was not seen by me anywhere. It helped me keeping data of company safe from personal stuff. That is why I mentioned, it is a must have app in you device.

What I literally love about this software is it's capability to onboard new users without a need of any walk-through, it is as simple as using a excel sheet. But compared to excel sheets, numbers got more reliable powers within. I used Numbers first time when I wanted to make entries of students, registering with demographic details and other noisy data. I love the way it automatically picked up the format of a column and suggested me the auto complete, I was typing time (in x Hours y Mins format), Numbers understood that and just asked me enter values and not units. For calculating BMI (Body Mass Index) also, it converted the whole column from centimetre to metre seamlessly. If I count the ways I love this product, this text-box will seem to be less. With a trusted brand comes the security too.

No such cons were discovered by me so far, I have completely loved this product from starting. It is a must have for any iPad user specially, it becomes so handy to handle the edits. But I still see that it lacks in some basic exporting features. Export and Share with live edit logs are heart of any version management sheets. But overall no dislikes about the quality.

Brent
Analyst in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Time-Proven System!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Numbers has allowed us to dive deeper and gain more clarity of our organizations' financial inflows and outflows on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. Using numbers we've reduced our annual overheard by about 30% total over the last 2 years and increased our overall gross inflow operational efficiency by about 50% in that same time period. We are now working less, while growing our bottom line and impact in our community more than ever before... and we have Numbers to thank for this!

Numbers is by far one of, if not THE most, intuitive cell based analytical mathematical systems to use for personal or financial record keeping, analysis, etc. It's continued to improve year after year and the ability to insert graphs, charts, and integrate other cells and pages within the same program is uncanny!

There's now very little I don't like. previous versions of Numbers has issues linking and aligning other spreadsheets and specific cells into different sheets in different categories I had created within the program I had created for our organization. This is no longer the case, and it's actually a strength of the software now!

Senior Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My experience with apple numbers after I switched to macBook from Linux/Windows

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: On the off chance that you're experiencing issues in picking either Numbers and Excel, pose yourself these inquiries: Is it for individual use or business?
A:I am using it as on individual level
Do you want progressed capacities?
A:I am okay with that as of now
Are diagrams and illustrations critical to your goal?
A: Sometimes, However I can do a workaround for that right now
Is your unit running on Windows or Mac?
A:I use Mac and i like default bundled applications and in no mood to use any other apps

You can think about Numbers Excel's more energetic kin. Notwithstanding the way that they're associated, they really have various differentiations. Beautiful representations: Numbers is the best 'Rule' for people with imaginative hearts. Next to the ideal place of cooperation, their graphical depictions are just amazing. It takes after they zeroed in on the manner by which your data would look when they're diagrammed or outlined. Sensible for individual use: Numbers is exceptional for individual and non-business use.

Tab-less bookkeeping page: If you're from Excel and you're reviewing Numbers, you'll see Numbers a piece limiting. Not for any reason like Excel, Numbers doesn't get the opportunity of different sheets. What Numbers has rather is one immense material as their bookkeeping page. On the material, you can add data in tables and these tables may be showed up distinctively comparable to worksheets in Excel. Barely any wide cutoff focuses: As of now, Numbers simply has in excess of 200 cutoff focuses. Clearly, enduring that you're essentially including it for focal purposes, you may not really the partition. Taking everything into account, to consolidate Numbers for extra made tasks like turn tables, you'll clearly be perplexed. Only for Apple: Numbers is only prohibitive for Mac and Apple's PDAs. That suggests if your PC isn't running Mac, you can't present Numbers on it. Ghastly for colossal informative records: when in doubt, Apple's Numbers isn't sensible for business purposes. Not the slightest bit like Excel, Numbers encounters issues overseeing tremendous methodologies of data. It either limits on a very fundamental level or crashes while dealing with a goliath store of data.

Juan Pablo
Director in Ecuador
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Un aalternativa a las hojas de cálculo

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Lo uso principalmente a para abrir archivos seprados por coma .csv abre los archivos de forma perfecta o que permite exportarlos a programas más avanzados sin perder el formato.

La facilidad de uso y la integración al ambiente mac, además el costo que es gratuito si eres propietario de una mac. Me gusta el algoritmo que permite la lectura de mejor manera que otros competidores, Me agrada mucho la fiabilidad que tiene al exportar la información a otros programas.

Al ser un programa de uso básico, muchas de las funcionalidades que otro software de la competencia. A veces resulta no ser muy intuitivo y funcionalidades que en programas similares debería tener no las tiene.

Teja
Teja
principal in Indonesië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

pivot table feature refines numbers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: proud to present or print files from Numbers. The result is beautiful.

First impression: beautiful. amazing color scheme. pivot table feature refines numbers. Unique Data Format treatment: pop-up, slider, star, etc. At the beginning of creating a new file, we are immediately presented with a table like Automated-Table in Excel, not blank cells like most spreadsheet applications. You can directly apply filters, sorts, categories, etc. mainly the canvas concept makes Numbers even more interesting. tip: did you know if you create a table in Pages & Keynote, and type '=' then the table is treated as Numbers? All functions and formulas can be used. Even cross reference between tables can be done

even though it has web features, pivot is only viewable, not for editing. If available, it will replace google sheet. free, no subscription fees.

Engineering Manager in VK
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A totally different way of thinking about spreadsheets

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, numbers is very good, when used for what it is strong at, which is getting numerical table data onto a page. While it can be used to manage huge tables of data and run complex formulae it is clearly not as powerful as Excel.

Numbers works in the page layout view by default, and is totally geared towards using it for creating documents, rather than analysing huge tables of data. It is great for producing reports, invoices, quotations etc., which are all things that people use excel for, but for which it is not ideally suited. Numbers produces very good looking spreadsheets and charts.

Compared to excel, numbers is very slim on power user features. Don’t expect features such as macros or connections to external data sources e.g. SQL servers. All formulae work as you would expect and I’ve not found any missing yet that I would use in excel, including some relatively obscure ones.

Damian
Damian
Consultant - Director in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

A great offering from Apple but only for basic number crunching/input

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Numbers was really good for basic work that was not data intensive. It's template library and abilities for graphical output are great. However, you need to use Excel for really serious number crunching.

Like everything Apple, the UI looks and feels smooth and easy to use. It is built, it feels and seems, with the beginner to basic, light user in mind; it does this very well. The range of templates helps massively for selection of the best sheet for your task or data. As with all things Apple, the output/end design are tailored to look a million dollars in ways to present the data. I like it that it works well when I did use it a lot on my iPhone Numbers App. Unlike Excel on my iPhone, Numbers UI was good on mobile. Numbers is not claiming to be in competition with Excel, not to me anyway. It really hit the spot in helping my two kids not feel intimidated by spreadsheets. The Apple interface does make more sense and you have the conformity across the other iWork Apple suite. The other bonus is that as it's designed and written by Apple, it is far quicker that Excel on a MacOS platform - for obvious reasons.

I use iMac as my main desktop, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air for when on the go. It all works seamlessly but I'm pretty sure there isn't reverse compatibility with Windows, unlike Excel. There is a severe lack of functions and features such as an ability to analyse data in a pivot style or have more of a broader range of formulae.

Anna
Social Media Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Reliable software at it's finest!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping up with payroll and inventory is so simple. If you think it in your mind, you can do it in Numbers. That's how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always wanted things to be.
It helps keep the day-to-day of managing your assets a simple task. One less headache to deal with in an already complicated business setting.

The ease of use with Numbers is unparalleled, in my opinion. It comes with the reliability that you expect with the trusted name, Apple. I use it on all my Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac) and do not like using other products. Since it's able to save in either Numbers, .xlsx, and .pdf formats it makes it so simple to send and share with other users. I mostly use it for inventory and payroll information, but the actual templates you can choose from are endless! It also automatically saves your work for you, so you never have to sweat potentially losing your valuable spreadsheet information. You can also add password protection on sensitive information spreadsheets. Definitely can't beat all that!

On the mobile apps I wish it was a lot more encompassing like the desktop version. You lose some of the features, templates, and functionality that the desktop version showcases.

Rabbi Selilah
Rabbi Selilah
Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

I Love Numbers!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Two years ago I opened a new Non-Profit School. Unlike all all of the other schools I had run, my board left the budgeting and financial tracking entirely in my hands. Up until now I had always been handed an excel document with dozens of sheets detailing the budget that I was supposed to run. Faced with having to create my own I sat down to my Mac knowing what it should look like, but not how to get there.
In Excel I was frustrated with trying laboriously to figure out what each formula needed to be to get the result that I needed. I spent hours trying to arrange the numbers in a trackable fashion.
Then I tried Numbers. Numbers had always been sitting there, right at the bottom of my MAC screen. It had never occurred to me to explore. Once I did I was thrilled. It is easy to use. Often seems to not only know what functions I will need, but be so intuitively driven that I find them without intending to look. I now use it for all of our information keeping and tracking; financial, enrollment, charts, calendars, menus and so much more.
I actually get annoyed when someone sends me an excel doc and am in the habit of opening it in Numbers immediately.

Numbers is easy to use even for non accountants. I haven't been trained in spread sheet functions etc, but Number's functions seem to anticipate anything I might want to do and to make it work in a way that I can figure it out intuitively.

Oddly enough I would like to see more color options in the "fill section". I have figured out that I can design in graph form for projects using Numbers very nicely, except that unlike all of my other graphic and polishing software, Numbers' colors are not able to "match".

Jonathan
Executive Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for Independents; Teams...Maybe?

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Numbers for budgeting, tracking clients & employee data, and preparing our quarterly and yearly financials. We often have to prepare written or pdf reports containing spreadsheet data, so the ability to layout gorgeous spreadsheets is just as important as powerfully manipulating data. With Numbers, we get both of these in a single app that's also uniquely native to Mac computers. Because our entire team works on Macs, it's important that our solution be compatible, and Numbers provides that. However, we are still waiting for a complete solution for teams from Apple's iCloud offering.

Numbers is, by far, the most easy-to-use spreadsheet software I've encountered since my first personal computer. In addition, the GUI is gorgeous, minimal, and non-distracting. Like other software options, there's an auto-complete feature, but Numbers' color-coded bubble scheme makes it clear what cells I'm using in my functions. Finally, when it comes time to design something print-worthy for a presentation or report, Numbers handles title text, graphics/images, and formatting like it was a full-featured word-processor.

My gripes with Numbers are generally related to sharing, especially for teams. iCloud is much more of a personal product than a team product, so sharing and editing spreadsheets is somewhat difficult. Recently, Apple has addressed this with iCloud based sharing, but there's no team iCloud, so each team member needs either: a. a separate iCloud for their business (which is technically against the TOS) or b. use their own personal one. Neither option works for us because we don't want our employees violating TOS agreements just to work with us. I understand this may be an iCloud gripe rather than Numbers directly, but because Numbers is so tightly integrated with iCloud, it's a must-have.

President/COO in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Spreadsheets for the rest of us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Numbers takes what every other spreadsheet app has been doing for over 30 years, and simplifies it to the most important features that are all that 90% of users will need. Instead of multiple ribbons, and nested menus, you have a much simpler, easier to understand and learn user interface. Yes, some functionality is missing, but for the most part, there are workarounds, or they are features you won't likely need. Numbers even does some things that Excel doesn't do, as it knows that non-number-crunchers use spreadsheets for text charts, presentations, and other things that aren't necessarily about numeric data. What's weird is that Excel has taken out some nice features that Numbers has kept! For example, I used to build a formula such as SUM, but typing = into a cell, then typing SUM( and clicking on each of the cells I wanted to add, and Excel would automatically put a + between each cell. Numbers still does this, but Excel now makes me type the + sign. I like how Numbers lets me have multiple tables on a sheet, and still lets me have multiple sheets. It works the way my brain works, instead of forcing my brain to think the way it wants me to.

Numbers takes the most important basic features for creating and managing spreadsheets, deletes all of the really high-end, deep accounting stuff, and makes a spreadsheet app that will make 90% of users happy. It just works, and features all of the simplicity you expect from an Apple product, while still allowing some powerful features.

If Apple would just add the "Repeat" feature, Numbers would be perfect. In Excel, one feature I often use is the ability to repeat a command: I modify one cell a certain way, then select a bunch of other cells and select "Repeat" from the Edit menu. Numbers cannot do this. Numbers also does not support a lot of the high-end features that serious number-crunchers expect: Macros, pivot tables, many of the more powerful statistical and mathematical formulas, etc. Those are features that I rarely, if ever need, so I'm OK with it. I still have and use Excel, so when I need those features, or someone sends me an Excel spreadsheet that uses them, I can still access those files.

Career and Leadership Coach, Founder in Canada
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great excel substitute

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Numbers has been great. It serves my needs and I like that it's integrated into the Mac. I use it daily and it's great that it synchs across devices. It saves me from having to interact with Microsoft too much.

I don't do anything crazy with spreadsheets, I find numbers to do what I need it to. I track clients and prospects, how many hours I'm working, etc. I also use Numbers as a checklist. I really like the templates that it offers. I've used the event planning one and the food journal templates. It's a really nice design (thanks Apple) and it's really nice that it comes with my computer rather than having to buy a separate software package.

I've had some trouble opening it on my phone, but I think that's just a general software update issue. I'm hoping in the next release, it will be fixed. I haven't tried using pivot tables or anything like that (hopefully I'll never have to!). I think it's good for everyday use rather than trying to recreate ridiculous models using excel. It would be good if it was offered to non-Mac users so I wouldn't have to buy MS Excel to send docs to my clients, but this isn't a huge deal since they can open Numbers in Excel.

Felix
Felix
Systems Administrator in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A solid spreadsheet tool with missing features

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a solid and reliable piece of software, and you can't beat the low price of Free. Using it involved some gymnastics from time to time, dealing with the fact that Excel is still the dominant software in this space. I would recommend this, if you are simply looking to do some spreadsheets for yourself at home, and don't anticipate to need any crazy or specific features, and also don't plan on collaborating with a team of people who primarily use Excel.

This was my introduction to spreadsheets, instead of Excel, as it was built into the Mac ecosystem. As a first-time spreadsheet user, many many years ago, it was easy to use, intuitive and made sense. As opposed to Excel, which has a "canvas" that is 100% spreadsheet (the canvas is all cells and your data can go anywhere), Numbers operates on a "table" basis, with an infinite canvas. It allows you to place neat tables wherever you need, so you can lay two data-sets side by side. Numbers formulas are also quite intuitive, giving you handy tooltips and overlays about what each of the formulas means as you go through them. It handled complex boolean logic, advanced arithmetic, and conditional statements without a problem. However, some of the formulas were a little bit limited​ and were absolutely not fully featured compared to Excel. Integration within the Apple ecosystem was wonderful. Documents synced instantly to all my devices relying on iCloud, and changes were pushed quickly. The collaboration​ was great, although not necessarily fully developed.​

The main con of this software is that it's not Excel. It sounds stupid, but in using both Numbers and Excel for separate purposes, the differences are clear. Having to transition around and around from the industry-standard​ Excel to Numbers, which operates just on a slightly different basis can be jarring. Numbers, at the time of writing, was also missing some handy features, such as solving, data analysis, and additional plugins. The exporting into Excel, for those people that don't use Mac, could result in some data being jumbled if using complicated Numbers-specific formulas or formats. The same is true for the other way, as most people won't send you a Numbers document, but an Excel document.

Creative Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Designer friendly spreadsheets!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whenever I or my team needs to create spreadsheets, I always see the look on my teams face, but then I show them Numbers! Every person I've shown Apple Numbers to has had their perception changed after a few minutes going through the software. Its incredibly easy to create beautiful, creative, and informative spreadsheets.

Absolutely everything! I never thought spreadsheets could be a thing of beauty, but Apple Numbers changed my mind. Great, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing User Interface, with awesome export functions and compatibility.

I would like it to be expanded for mobile platforms (iPhone & iPad)

Ayon
Ayon
Film maker in India
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Spreadsheet Designer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, I use Numbers on daily basis, often I open tables that contain year long data and entries, but never faced any sort of slow down while opening such huge tables or surfing through those numerous rows and columns. Numbers is a rock solid software. Plus now it has beautiful shapes and table features which helps making documents far more gorgeous and impressive to look at. Suddenly looking at endless spreadsheets are not dull anymore. Using Numbers has been a fantastic experience.

The best thing about Numbers is how intuitive it is to use, for different functions like table preparation, lengthy calculations, scheduling and more. The Apple made interface makes so much sense. Another cool thing about Numbers is that it comes with a huge library of ready made templates for various purposes and all can be customised very easily. Apple keeps adding new features quite often to this software and its companion softwares like Pages and Keynote. They all have the same design layout making it easier and a compact and uniform user experience. Plus one can collaborate with distant colleagues and work together, this is as fluid and smooth like other Apple software products. One will never regret coming from Microsoft Word or Google Docs, rather one will enjoy how butter smooth and robust Numbers is in what it does.

This is one of the few softwares, where its hard to find a disadvantage. A spreadsheet software as stable and solid as Number will surely meet all the requirements of the user performing tables and calculations. If anyone is using trackpad or Apple mouse, then it will take a few minutes to get used to how the software works with gestures, otherwise there are hardly any cons in this software.