Powerful, easy to use,fantastic customer support

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2017
Michael S.
Director Of Development

Opmerkingen: 1) I can provide managed customer/ticket support
2) I can easily integrate new custom support team members into the process
3) I can teach users about my site interactive to my support system
4) I can provide a 'Feature Request' system that I can use to not only assess user needs/desires but also keep them in the loop about status of those requests.

Pluspunten: Right now my favorite feature is the 'inline' FAQ whereby I can add a 'What's This?' icon anywhere on my site which then pops up the UseResponse widget with an FAQ related to the user's current asset. This is fully integrated to the support system allowing me to both inform users of features interactively and allow for extended/related answers and even customer support. I tested a number of popular/leading competing services and found UseResponse to be the most comprehensive and easy to use of all of them and the price is decidedly right. For me the final deciding factor was that a company that creates customer support software in fact provides superior customer support too. I was able to learn about and set up all the features I needed with direct and caring support. I don't often 'gush' about software (actually usually I gripe :) ) but UseResponse IMHO deserves it.

Minpunten: So far not much. The only feature I'd love to include is the ability for FAQ/Articles to link to other articles inside the widget. Right now you are limited to either the sidebar of related articles (which keeps you in the widget) or adding a hyperlink to an artcile which opens a new browser window. I"m told they are working on that too though so that would leave me with nothing to complain about.

UseResponse: an All-in-One Solution for your Help Desk and Support Suite.

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2017
Loveday A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: UseResponse has proved to be one of the Best decisions we undertook. We were looking for an All-in-One Solution to enable us to manage Our Customer Support Solutions, and UseResponse turned out simply great. We used the Trial version, and got Our Team to test every aspect of the system, and were very happy with the outcome and Information gathered were thoroughly analysed and formed part of Our decision to upgrade. The System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it's easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution. Digging deeper, we utilised the Help Desk Analytics Tools (HDAT) to measure Support Agents Performance. One other great feature is the Intelligent Ticket Processing (ITP) and the ease with which All requests aggregated in one inbox from different support channels. I will highly recommend anyone whose Business is looking for a seamless Combination of Help Desk + Multilingual Knowledge Base Features and API integration and Mobile ready (IOS and Android integration). Throughout the integration Process, the UseResponse Team were of immense support. Their Customer Support Team is great. UseResponse is Value for money.

Pluspunten: Unique feedback system
Social Integration
Content analysing
Multi lingual knowledge bases
Unified Agents interface for all platforms
Fast customer support and problem-solving
Unique feedback system
Ticket merge
Restful API, IOS, Android integration
Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget
Ease of Installation

Multi.function support/help desk service

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Jiří M.
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Only positive experience. UseResponse is on of tools that works perfectly for our use-case and I may only recommend it.

Pluspunten: Very nice complex software that cover almost all needs our team has. Support email ticketing system and help desk software for collecting ideas and public support.
Together with self-hosting system with possible CSS customization, ideal tool.
Because of self-hosting solution, we from time to time face minor issues with functionality, fortunately support of UseResponse team is excellent and issues are almost instantly solved.

Minpunten: No cons at all. Pricing is average in softwares of this category.

UseResponse Review

Richard S.
Head of Product Management
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer community visibility of ideas and issues is the key problem we solved. Previously these were all dealt with, but were invisible to customer, leading to dissatification

Pluspunten: Easy to set up
Easy for end-users
Configurable and extendable and functionality growing all the time
Great support
Value for money compared to competitors if off the chart
On premises option was vital for us .. not sure if this is still available?

Minpunten: Notification features would be nice.. but sure these will be added in time.. Happy to stick with it until they don.

3 Years experience was great! Quick email responses and Great Documentation

Natraj K.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple UI with great functionality, lot of documentation and support is fantastic.
Simple to implement and immediate email support.

Minpunten: Email functionalities and integrations like Zendesk is missing. As you improve on these, it would be great.

Easy to configure and user love it.

Carlos S.
IT Service Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Able to single out this software for one Development and User group.

Pluspunten: The interface is very easy to navigate and understand plus the email integration with POP3 is very useful.

Minpunten: The only issue we had was around the time it took to set a ticket to complete however it seems since the latest upgrade to 4.9 the issue is no longer there.

Quality product w/regular updates

Joel A.
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: They've been very helpful when problems arise.

Minpunten: Was a little difficult to customize the theme.

Our company requests are satisfied.

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2016
Ahlan O.
BIOVELA GROUP manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Our company have been choosing among the set of proposed service programs appropriate one for a long time.
As the main task we set - the ability to reduce the burden on customer support department ,to arrange a convenient system of reporting and evaluation of the support department. In recent years, increased load and fulfilling of all incoming requests was very challenging for us.
Selection was carried out by voting, to were choosing from 4 varients put forward. UseResponse received the most votes, especially I want to mention an open source version of Sehf-Hosted- you can adjust the program as you wish.
We did` nt need some standard blocks, so we simply removed them from the program, the convenience of withdrawal of a report on agents saved the time for their evaluation,ofcourse the knowledge base could be better (regarding registration), but overall satisfied, we want to note also the speed of the employees, we have received a very quick response to our request for setting up tickets.
In general, the cost is very cheap for such a functional product ,in the future we plan to use all the facilities of UseResponse.
Special thanks to manager Alex Igrevich for patience.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Jessica J.
Director of Operations
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use and the price is very affordable. You can customize it to meet your needs. The support team is always there to help you through every step of the process and they are quick to respond. We needed some customization's that they didn't have and they quickly created integrations and the necessary changes on the back end to help us meet our product goals.

Minpunten: Honestly, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. Rather, I am finding new things each time that work so much better than what we used previously.

Great tool that helps us product ideas management

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2017
Dmitry M.
Co-founder
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its helps us organizing ideas collecting for number of our products and does it very well. Subscriptions for the topics are cool and generally the structure is very flexible. Extremely quick and helpful support.

Minpunten: It is complex system, a lot of features for different directions of use added. Sometimes it get complicated to find the required option quick.

Best customer support I can imagine

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It works great and is flexible for collecting feedback, ideas, and questions in real time and asynchronously.

Minpunten: Sometimes the admin console can be a bit difficult to navigate, but all of the features are there, somewhere.

Useresponse as a tool for our company's Wishlist

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Brian S.
Product Owner
Scheepsbouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The people and support behind the company! It's a good mature feature set and was fairly straight-forward to setup. They customized our Wishlist as an enterprise solution and we were impressed with the results.

Minpunten: Some functionality we wanted that wasn't available, has been delayed.

Very powerful service, a lot of useful options, very simple interface.

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2016
Kris B.
Mag.auto

Opmerkingen:
For a long time our company needed the service, which will facilitate customer service and make it better, frankly speaking- the price of Self-Hosted and its addons attracted us at ones. We`ve registered the trial version, but almost immediately we faced the problem - "How to get started?" "What to do first?"Then we`ve received an e-mail (delivery) where I was politely offered assistance in service development, courteous manager Alex held a master class on Skype, explaining how to set up and implement a service program .After using trial version for 2 months our team agreed to use UseResponse continuously and fell in love with this development

your article, faq formating sucks

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2016
Vishal J.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We are considering leaving your service as your base design is pretty old style looking. You should consider modernizing it. Check out how Square space Knowledge base looks, we would like something which looks as mdoern as that https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200352188-Knowledge-Base And the FAQ page should be modern like https://www.qapital.com/faq you can check how old looking http://withjoy.useresponse.com looks which is why we are likely to leave the service even though we have paid for it.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van UseResponse op 2-2-2016

Hello Vishal,
In order to supply with good service, we are ready to assist you in integration of the system with website + customizing the look and feel of articles and knowledge base to your requirements.
As system is very flexible, we try to utilize the common way of providing support in package, but not everyone would be amazed with features we have and UI we provide.
Let us know if you can consider using our service, if we are to provide better UI for your needs in order for you to change your mind in regards to this review.
Hope you would give us a chance to make product better and change your opinion here.

An exceptional feedback / ticketing solution

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2015
Kapil M.
Managing Director

Opmerkingen: (1) Host the solution on your server or use the cloud option
(2) Easily configurable to suit your needs
(3) Exceptional support and service by the UseResponse Team using their own tool
(4) Continuously improving the product with the feedback gained
(5) Easy to build a community, get ideas from this community, along with problems faced & accolades.
(6) Integrate your Knowledge base & FAQ with the Ticketing solution
In 2 words -"Simply Exceptional' Check it out on www.truedata.in/feedback

UseResponse - A masterpiece

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017
Remco V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been using UseResponse for about 6 months now, to act as a support portal for our own monitoring software. We have only been getting positive feedback from our customers about the documentation and live chat features. Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help! 10/10 Software, I highly recommend it!

UseResponse Community a great option

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2016
Matt W.
Integration Architect
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: UseResponse is great to work with. Support is provided quickly and succinctly. The product is so flexible that nearly anything you want to do can be done. Either in house with the proper resources or for a very reasonable price by UseResponse themselves. Timely and important improvements on a nearly monthly basis with more and more improvements always being added and considered.

Very helpful for my business

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2016
John L.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I'm using this solution only as a ticketing system, but I'm thinking to use more of it. I have a lot of e-mails and requests coming from my customers and it was very difficult for me to organize all of them. UseResponse helps me to organize tickets effectively and with a small amount of time. Moreover, service usability is decently easy. Keep on going that way guys!

Compares to competing products at competitive price point.

Development Strategy Coordinator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We switched to their feedback forum tools from another product. UseRepsonse offers similar features for a much better price. Migration, setup, and customization are simple and straightforward. Staff is extremely responsive with support.

Minpunten: While we have largely been please with the feedback forum capabilities, more granularity in things like feedback type and individual forum access would be great.

THUMBS UP - Flexible and easy solution

Calvin W.
Product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very possitive. As said flexible and easy solution, and amazing CS.

Pluspunten: The solution is really flexible to setup for my specific purpose.
For the user it clean and manageable to do acess and discuss topics.
And the Customer support - INCREADIBLE: fast response and helpfull to set-up functions that are not basis.

Minpunten: If I could set-up additional functions myself, then i could leave support some peace :P

Fantastic service, excellent customer support

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2015
Marco G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: UseResponse is simply awesome. I set it up literally in ten minutes and their customer support immediately helped me in tuning up the configuration as soon as I got in touch with them. They replied to me basically 24/7, no matter whether I was based in Europe or in the U.S., they always replied in less than a hour. Totally satisfied!

Amazing support

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2016
Henrik J.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We choose UseResponse as it could be deployed in our internal network. The installation is smooth and the product is easy to use. But what really stands out is the support. Fast and very customer oriented. This is one of the best support channels I have ever used.

5* helpdesk, 5*support service, 5+ community

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2016
Alex K.
Avalon
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Thanks to the team UseResponse, our company uses the service as a community that would serve our customers and bring them together in one system, it is very convenient, we purchased a self hosted version, because we have a large (more than 20 people) support department

Very good product with a good functionality and a nice view

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2016
Danila A.
Internet Administrator
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've been using this product for about 2 month and so far i'm very satisfited with it. It fullfils my needs and costs only 10 bucks a month. Really helps to communicate with my visitors to create a better car repair service.

Excellent Product & excellent service

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2015
Geo L.
Business Intelligence Operations Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: UseResponse has been the selected product for our self serve support forum concept. They have delivered with great quality & service, and not to mention with great agility. It is also very cost competitive compared to other vendors.