Over Jezzam

Flexible, affordable and beautifully simple to use appointment scheduling & booking software for small businesses and sports clubs

Meer informatie over Jezzam

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Jezzam

4,9
Waar voor je geld
4,9

Jezzam heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 24 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jezzam eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (24)

Andrew R.
Andrew R.
Freelance Videographer in Australië
Entertainment

Really pleased I switched to Jezzam. My clients are too.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My clients find the booking process straightforward and painless, and that makes them happy to come back and also refer my business to others! Win-Win! I've also been able to increase revenue as a result of properly managed equipment hire, through Jezzam's resource management capability.

Top three are: 1. I love that I can manage availability for my tuition team and my resources separately. Some of my clients bring their own equipment and others use our kit, so it's great to be able to manage this properly at last. It has helped equipment hire become an extra source of revenue. 2. Jezzam has been really easy to use both for me and my clients. They also say they love using the FIND NEXT appointment function, it saves them the hassle by searching for them. I also really like the configuration checker which automatically checks if I have set things up correctly. 3. The low monthly cost compared to previous systems I've tried. Overall: I would have no hesitation in recommending Jezzam to anyone who needs a powerful easy-to-use booking system. The feedback I've had from my clients has been extremely positive since I made the switch.

There have been a few niggly things like I had issues uploading the image for the mini website, but these have been fixed now and the support team are really responsive in sorting out issues and helping when I have questions.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew. Many thanks for your review. We try very hard to make Jezzam easy to use for both businesses and their customers, so it's good to hear you're enjoying using Jezzam and your clients are too. Glad to hear we've been able to sort out any issues you've had along the way. Keep the feedback coming - we're more than happy to help.

Steve C.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Complexity made Simple

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jezzam has had a major positive impact on our business. In lessons, it has provided a unique offering for students and streamlined and made out working practices more efficient. From a retail point of view, it has allowed us to adapt at lightning speed and to be able to safely restart our physical shop after a long and damaging hiatus.

Jezzam have managed to do what many other software companies fail...to solve a very complex problem with a very simple solution that is easy to use, intuitive, and, importantly, designed with the user firmly in mind. Jezzam has enabled our students to take control of their bookings - allowing them to book and pay for lessons directly online. No more waiting lists or lots of phone calls back and forth! Our teachers are updated automatically through emails and calendar sync which provides real-time accurate information. Our retail side of the business have had to quickly move to an appointment based approach due to COVID19. Jezzam was the natural choice and, within 5 minutes, we were able to implement appointments for click and collect, shop visits, instrument repair requests as well as using for track and trace.

The team at Jezzam are constantly developing and evolving the software, releasing new features and enhancements. They are very open to new suggestions for features and extra development points and spend time to understand exactly what and why that feature needs to be considered. it is refreshing to work with an organisation that want to engage with their users to learn how Jezzam is being used and how it can be developed further.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Steve. Thank you for the amazing review! It's fantastic how Hogan Music have been able to use Jezzam to help with so many aspects of the business - from online lessons, face-to-face tuition, retail consultancy appointment and click & collect. We're really glad Jezzam was able to help you rapidly implement a COVID19 solution too. It's certainly been a pleasure working with you to understand your business and great to get all the suggestions for enhancing Jezzam. We look forward to that continuing. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything.

Jane W.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

New user to Jezzam

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and understand. Clear calander.

Hard to comment on this at present, as I am so new to the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jane. Many thanks for the review. It's good the hear that even as a new user you're finding Jezzam simple and easy to use. If you do need any assistance, just get in touch via the in app help section. Thanks again.

Allan W.
Former Director in VK
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

New to online booking

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compared to the previous booking system I tried (Shore) , this was hands down a winner . Easy to use , help and support was always on hand , the cost is very reasonable. They made a lot of effort to accommodate the specific needs of my business , when I was setting it up .

I needed a booking system that could combine and reserve multiple resources automatically under a single booking to prevent over booking (they call it combined resources) it works really well for me .

Sometimes I had to sit a think about how I wanted to change my settings , it often took me a couple of attempts to find the correct section where I needed to make the change that I needed . But I got better at it the more I used it , bit like everything in life .

3 jaar geleden

Hi Allan Thanks for the positive review. It's been good working with you to meet your needs particularly with the multiple resource scheduling.

Sue H.
Assistant Secretary (volunteer position) in VK
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Our experience with Jezzam

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jezzam has been first class. It has done exactly what we wanted. We were helped by the Management to a tremendous extent when we inquired and then set up the system. When we needed to change the programme due to a change in our circumstances, they were always available to help, show and support us. The system is brilliant even though we do not use it to the full but we feel that the real strength of Jezzam is the personal interest taken by the Management to ensure their customers are satisfied and supported. They are exceptional.

The software provided a booking system that we could immediately use instead of our previous, paper based system. Once members had given us an email address, we could get them in as customers within seconds. (We have now got an on line membership database so our playing members could be invited on block to become customers. That would save loads of time) It was easy for our members to log in and book spaces. Those few members who did not have means to access Jezzam were able to book through another member or via an administrator. . We have been able to adapt our booking from a class based booking on our outdoor greens to an event based system indoors and so have been easily able to control the number of people entering the club at once (Covid). It is extremely easy for sessions to be made unavailable for maintenance, leagues or matches and once a full programme of fixtures returns, we are sure that our fixtures secretary will find it incredibly useful. Within settings, the booking rules can be altered to suit and changes can be made incredibly easily. There are many “help” features to refer to but also the support chat is invaluable. Management arranged Zoom meetings very quickly to help with a problem that I could not solve. They show me how to use the system better. It has many advanced features that we have not used. We do not use the Jezzam software to anywhere near its potential but we can appreciate its possibilities for a bigger organisation

The ‘help’ section is large but it starts assuming that you can do the basics. eg. I wanted to send an adapted simple email to a customer - I customised the message but then could not work out how to send that message to customers without copying and paste. I feel the help section assumes a basic knowledge but is would be better to start the instructions right at the beginning - How to send a simple custom email. Assume we are all new and unsure; the more capable users can miss out the easy first steps.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sue. Many thanks for the great review. We're really pleased that Jezzam has been a success for Madeira Bowling Club. COVID-19 has been challenging for sports clubs and we're really pleased Jezzam has been able to help out. It's great to hear that your members have found Jezzam easy to use. Thanks for your comments about our knowledge base. We do have some "getting started" video that cover the basics and we're continually updating our help guides with more articles. Your point is well made however and we'll aim to continue out work to improve the knowledge base. Thanks again and if you need any further assistance please let us know.

Amber nicole D.
owner in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Outstanding customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are a boutique online music lessons school and were searching for a new online scheduling software. Jezzam was among the final three and we loved so many things about it. In the end, we went a different direction, but think that Jezzam is a great option for a lot of different scenarios.

Pros: ease of set up, ease of use, amazing customer service

Cons: didn't love the customer log-in experience, we needed the ability to use credits in selling packages of classes, we wanted a bit more customization options

vorig jaar

Hi Amber, many thanks for trialing Jezzam and for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you through the trial. Thanks for your feedback around the log-in experience. We have reviewed that and although we haven't had any feedback in that area from other customers, based on your comment, we did agree that some improvements could be made. The "New" button which was the possible cause for your students has now been replace with a "Book now" button - making the user experience much cleaner and simpler. Jezzam is an incredibly flexible solution, used by a broad range of customers and we continue to add features and enhance it based on customer feedback. Thank you again for your feedback which we really value. If you ever need any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Glynis P.
Bowling Secretary in VK
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Jezzam For a bowling Club

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy and simple and where I couldn't do what I wanted to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], at Jezzam, could and was always on hand to help

Jezzam allows my 150 members to book playing time on the green. They can see when its free or when its already booked, saving a journey to the club. For my side it allows me to fulfill my responsibility for tracking and tracing.. Changes to Government Rules have meant that I have had to change the number of resources bookable- in this case jacks. This was done with ease. If I had a problem or couldn't think of a way to do something [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly contacted me and we worked through what I needed

Some of the members wanted additional features - but they didn't add to the usability and were not really needed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Glynis. Thank you for the great review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Glad that your members are enjoying using Jezzam and that it's helped you through the lockdown easing rules for Covid-19. Fantastic that it's saved you time too. If there's anything we can do to help, just get in touch.

Amanda K.
Club member in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

An incredibly simple to use booking system both for members and club administrators alike.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Using Jezzam is a completely intuitive process and has eliminated many of the errors the club had encountered with its previous system. As a former club committee member, I also really appreciated Jezzam's ability to capture data on booking patterns/frequency of court usage. It fast became an essential tool for the ongoing management of the court.

A personal preference would be to select the date of booking before the length of booking but that is the only tweak that I could suggest.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Amanda, thanks for the positive review and feedback. Great to hear that you find the booking side of things easy as well as the admin reporting and analytics useful. Thanks for your comment about selecting date first when booking. Jezzam's intuitive booking page takes a non "wizard" approach to booking (as is usually found in appointment booking software). So in fact you can start the booking process at any point (selecting the date, service, staff member, resource or location first and continuing in any order). This makes selecting based on preference a breeze! Jezzam's sophisticated scheduling engine calculates availability as you go - so no complex wizard only to find nothing's available at the end. Your point is noted however, and our aim is always to make the booking process and administration as simple as possible even with sophisticated businesses. Thanks again.

Louise B.
Administrator in VK

The Jezzam system has completely revolutionised our tennis club's booking system & it's easy to use!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Basically using the Jezzam booking system means that you can relax in the knowledge that the system will run itself! There are also useful statistics you can use to analyse your data.

No problems so far using the new system. The only thing some members mentioned initially was that you can't see who has booked the sessions but with the new data protection regulations this is now a good thing that the person booking has privacy.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Louise. Many thanks for the positive review. It's great to hear how much your club has benefited from using Jezzam. You're right about the GDPR - transparency and the protection of data is of utmost importance from our point of view and it's great that your club is also thinking along the same lines. Thanks again.

Lucy P.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Shinfield Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jezzam suits our business needs and anything that is required to be added on or disabled can always be done efficiently and quickly with the help of support.

Features are great and the system is very easy to use. Positive reaction from our relatives booking slots. Integration process was brilliant.

Nothing could be improved in my opinion.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lucy. Thanks very much for your review. It's great you find Jezzam so easy to use and importantly that relatives of your residents have had a positive experience making bookings to visit your residents. It also good to hear that you've found Jezzam easy to integrate into your processes. As always, if there's anything we can help with, please get in touch. Thanks again!

Shannon H.
Store Manager in VK
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Hogan Music

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is always difficult to learn new software and change what you have used for years, so the simplicity of Jezzam and the support from the Jezzam team has made our transition relatively stress free! Although, I have not spoken with anyone directly, all feedback I have passed on so far has been taken on board and the software adapted where possible, quickly. We have found ourselves using it in other areas of the business which was unexpected and has worked really well for us. This versatility has quickly made Jezzam an asset to the business.

Simple and intuitive. It has been able to fit multiple areas of the business really well!

Rescheduling or editing multiple bookings. - The option to apply changes to reoccurring bookings would be useful. - Rescheduling a booking could be easier. I find I have to cancel and rebook it which can be time consuming, especially if you need to change the payment status to unpaid first. Again, the option to reschedule all bookings to a new time at once would be easier than cancelling all & rebooking all.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Shannon, thanks for the great review! Thanks also for the feedback about updating repeat bookings. That's a really good point and we can see how it would be another great time saving feature. It's actually the next enhancement we'll be working on so hopefully you'll have it soon! I've added your comments to our feature tracking system so we can include your feedback. It's fantastic that you've been able to make use of Jezzam's flexibility in other areas of your business and great to hear that you've found it so easy to use. If we can help with anything at all, please get in touch. Thanks again.

Michael B.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Easy to use, friendly team, team very adaptable with suggestions. My customers like it also.

Nothing springs to mind. Very happy thus far.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Mike. Thanks for your review. Glad to hear that you're happy with Jezzam and that your customers like using it too. As always, if there's anything we can help with, please get in touch.

Russell W.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Just what we needed!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was easy for me to set up for our needs for both Bowling and Tennis and the proof is in the reaction of our club members who find it straightforward to book facilities, and it has also led to a fairer allocation of resources. Membership and usage has increased since implementation. It started as an ideal way of managing our Covid compliance but it is something that the members want to keep. The pricing is attractive and if we need to top up on a monthly basis the add-on fees are extremely fair and do not require a committee to sign them off!

It was easy to set up, tailor to our needs, retain our club identity and personalise communications with our members. Our members , of all ages, understand it and use it.

There's nothing difficult to use or implement once you understand the distinction between the definition of services and resources. Amending participants could be made easier if bookings are changed rather than having to cancel them and re-start.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Russell, thanks for the great review! Thanks also for the suggestion around improving updating existing bookings. That's a really good point and it actually forms part of the next bit of development work we'll be doing. So it should be with you soon! It's great news to hear that your membership has increased and that your members to continue using Jezzam in the long term. Thanks again for the review and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Lucy S.
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing system, perfect for a complex small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jezzam is brilliant, and the customer service fantastic. It's turned our small business around.

It is really flexible, and can deal with anything you throw at it, no matter how complex the small business set up. We are a charity with a number of venues, and it is perfect.

Nothing - it's great! It takes patience to set it up, but that's to be expected. Once you understand the system, it's brilliant!

4 jaar geleden

Hi Lucy Many thanks for the positive review. It's great to hear that Jezzam's flexibility has really helped Cowley St John. As always, keep the feedback coming and let us know if we can be of any help.

Elwyn P.
Coach and mindfulness meditation teacher in VK

Technical staff gave me such a comprehensive run through the software that I have total confidence using it

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Its simple to understand, and user-friendly. My clients have found it easy to use and I've been able to make simple changes to my mini website with ease. When I had a problem with someone booking, then canceling, then taking someone's place, Team emailed me what to do to keep the records accurate and I was able to do that with ease.

The only problem I've encountered has been with the fact that users have to put their phone number in using +44 and if they get it wrong, they have had to start the page all over again. I've pointed this out to the team and it may well be different now

4 jaar geleden

Hi Elwyn. Thanks for the extremely positive review. Good to know that you're getting the support you need from the team. Yes, the issue you mention about having to enter international dialing codes has now been fixed.

Colin S.
BARBER in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

BEST ON THE MARKET

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service, always there to help.

Easy and quick to use. good color charts and allows for additional users

nothing really, its straight forward and has plenty of help buttons

2 jaar geleden

Hi Colin, Thanks for the great review. It's been a pleasure getting you setup up for your Barbers. And great that Jezzam was able to be part of your re-opening during Covid-19. Always great chatting with you and yes, we're always here if you need help.

Elizabeth D.
Exams invigilator in VK

Software allows easy booking + many added extra features such as reminders and cancellation options

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Members can now use any mobile device to make bookings (we had issues with this on our previous system).
We can interrogate the system far more quickly than before.
Just generally ease of use and less involvement for us as administrators as it is all very self explanatory and helpful for members to use

The software is very straightforward to use and we have had no reports of any difficulties from users

Not a fault of the software but it just takes a while to feel comfortable with any change so starting to use a completely new booking system was slightly daunting but it was all very straightforward and I needn't have worried

4 jaar geleden

Hi Liz Many thanks for the great review and it's good to know that you've found Jezzam easy to use and feature rich. Yes, moving to a new system can sometimes be daunting but glad that the support team were able to help you with training and handy hints.

Anna S.
Teaching Assistant in VK
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Jezzam_Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, very straightforward and love the instant text confirmation of booking.

Nothing at all. Not sure what else I can write!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Anna Thanks so much for the great review. And great to hear you're finding the email confirmations so useful. Really appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. Thanks again.

Elisa F.
Nutritionist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic software!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: User friendly, well designed and I've never had any issues with it.

I use Jezzam to book the tennis courts in our village and I find it so straightforward and easy to use. I can use it to check when the court is free as well as booking an available time slot. Its brilliant.

There isn't anything that I dislike about this software!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Elisa Thank you for your positive review. It's really appreciated and we're glad you're finding Jezzam so easy to use to make your bookings. Thanks again for taking the time to provide a review.

Rosamund D.
PA in VK

Extremely easy to use all features of this excellent software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Very quick to add bookings, and the support, if needed is wonderful. A good range of useful features

I don't have a problem with this software, however, when I started using this any issues were resolved extremely efficiently and quickly.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Ros. Thanks for the great review. Glad you found Jezzam easy to use and that it meets all your needs.

Helen S.
Helen S.
Owner in VK
Evenementenbureaus

Jezzam is so simple to use and customise, and the customer service is excellent, and speedy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love being able to add different hours for different staff, allowing complete flexibility in creating a variety of booking slots

I can't currently integrate it into my Wordpress site, although using a link to Jezzam works perfectly well

4 jaar geleden

Hi Helen. Many thanks for the excellent review. Good to hear you find Jezzam easy to use. Also good to know you found Jezzam's sophisticated working hours configuration useful. You raise a good point about integrating booking into your Wordpress site. We'll add that request to our roadmap for consideration. Thanks again for the suggestion and the review.

Shamus D.
Retired in VK
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Friday Roll Up

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made organising my golf roll up very straightforward and saved time

Easy and quick to use even for those with very limited experience of IT apps

Users having to keep their email confirmation to cancel their booking rather than being able to log on to review/cancel bookings

2 jaar geleden

Hi Shamus. Many thanks for the fantastic review! All Jezzam users do have the option to create a Jezzam user profile where they can view and manage their bookings (rather than having to keep emails). If you'd like further information on this, please get in touch and we'd be happy to help. It's great to hear you've found Jezzam quick and easy to use and that it's helped save you and your members time.

IT Engineer in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Scheduling tool for everyone

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is my go to product if I'd like to setup a booking page.

A great product build & supported by a nice bunch. Had set it up on several occasions and it was all smooth sail. Support was very helpful and quick to response.

There isn't much to ask for. There are a lot of other products on the market and this might not be everyone's cup of tea. I've enjoyed it so far!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Many thanks for the great review. Glad you've found it useful and have been able to put it to different uses. Thanks again.

Zuleika K.
producer in VK

Very easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The website looks great, has friendly clear informal language and there is free trial! This was very easy to use as an admin. I liked the way you can keep records of customers so you have all details in one place. When I set up an account as a customer to book with other jezzam users it was equally intuitive and simple - I will definitely recommend it others.

You need to be able to pay either by credit card or PayPal through Paypal which was fine for me but some people may not like to go via PayPal or think they need an account. I didn't have any other issues, it seemed to offer all I needed.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review! Glad you like Jezzam. Thanks for your feedback about PayPal. We have integrated PayPal into Jezzam as it is one of the most popular payment gateways but we are aiming to add a choice of other payment gateways in the future. Thanks again and please get in touch at any time if you have further feedback. UPDATE: 2018-04-07 We're happy to report that we've now added Stripe as an additional payment provider.