Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Ai Field Management

Platform voor personeelsbeheer. Het is net een CRM voor het operationele team, samenwerking/productiviteit. Start/stop op elk gewenst moment - GEEN contracten. $ 5/licentie/maand.

Meer informatie over Ai Field Management

33 reviews worden weergegeven

Jianwei C.
Sr Manager & Architect
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017

" It has really helped us track our projects better!"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Minpunten: It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Mike R.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

"By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!"

Pluspunten: When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice.
We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Minpunten: Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

Anton B.
project manager
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018

"it's like having a god's eye"

Opmerkingen: What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Pluspunten: The design fits well with the need and the purpose.
Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force.
Mobile access is key!

Minpunten: More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Luca G.
innovation manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Great software great team"

Opmerkingen: We were searching for a Software Platform that could really digitize our process, get to the next square without getting hit too hard on cost. Although no software really did all that we wanted, AI Field Mgmt came close.
So we started meeting and having multiple demonstrations around Christmas (not an easy time of the year to do anything...), amazingly AI-FM made themselves available to us as needed even with the time zone differences between Italy and California.They provided Live Demo accounts with ALL features for as long as we needed so that we could test features and consulted with us for free multiple times. We became more impressed with the Software and their Customer Service as we went along, they took care of us, they took the long view from the start.
At the end of the day, these guys are good and honorable, they do what they say they will do and more. We now consider AI-FM as a valued partner of our team, they help us solve our problems. Thank you AI-FM!

Pluspunten: We were blown away by their Sherpa feature for picking the best worker for a job... they agreed to develop more features for us for free... a true partner.

Minpunten: At the beginning it doesn't fit perfectly with our way of doing and organising the job but we are finding the perfect fit thanks to the features they developed for us.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Vice President Cloud, North America
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018

" Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers"

Opmerkingen: A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pluspunten: Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Minpunten: Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Corey G.
Principal
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018

"Ai Field Management review for Capterra"

Opmerkingen: The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pluspunten: I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Minpunten: Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Simon D.
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

"Straight forward system"

Opmerkingen: Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pluspunten: The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Minpunten: Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Kim L.
manager
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

"excellent!"

Opmerkingen: excellent support and fast response!

Pluspunten: ease of use, very good value for money, the founder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate about the software and app, and continuously improves it based on our feedback

Minpunten: very good value for what we pay, works well. support is well rounded.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020
Marielys dl angeles M.
Enfermera
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018

"Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management. "

Pluspunten: It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Minpunten: It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018
Gaurav J.
Chief Business Officer
Directiekantoor, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Very easy to use platform and very agile to change"

Pluspunten: The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Minpunten: So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Jade L.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

"Pretty smart software "

Opmerkingen: It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Pluspunten: They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Minpunten: I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Bruce C.
Operation Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017

"Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support"

Opmerkingen: Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pluspunten: Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Director User Experience Design
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018

"Simple, fast, Mobile"

Pluspunten: Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Minpunten: I only wish new features would be added faster.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Jimmy C.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017

"Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier"

Opmerkingen: Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pluspunten: The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Minpunten: They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Trevor V.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Great experience "

Pluspunten: Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Minpunten: Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Timothy W.
Systems Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2018

"Intuitive yet very user friendly. "

Pluspunten: Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier.
Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless.
Responsiveness

Minpunten: None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2018
Ned L.
Agile Coach
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018

"AI feature is excellent!!"

Pluspunten: The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Minpunten: I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018
Danny F.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2019

"AMAMZING!"

Opmerkingen: AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pluspunten: The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Minpunten: The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2019
David K.
Co Founder, Solution Achitect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018

"Ai Field Management Review"

Opmerkingen: Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pluspunten: What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Minpunten: I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018
Co-owner
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019

"Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i"

Pluspunten: It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Minpunten: Actually cannot choose such characteristics

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Grundare och VD
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Easy to use, affordable and cool application."

Pluspunten: AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment. In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Minpunten: Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Steve C.
Sr manager
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2018

"It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright."

Opmerkingen: Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pluspunten: I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Minpunten: My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Ai Field Management op 1-5-2018

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2018
Insurance Broker
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2018

"Excellent software!"

Pluspunten: Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Minpunten: Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2018
Valentino B.
European Business Development Director
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018

"The most compete operations assistant I have found"

Opmerkingen: Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Pluspunten: Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Minpunten: As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

• Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018
Administrative Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

"Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed."

Pluspunten: The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

Minpunten: I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.