By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017
Mike R.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice.
We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Minpunten: Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Vice President Cloud, North America
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pluspunten: Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Minpunten: Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Corey G.
Principal
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pluspunten: I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Minpunten: Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Pretty smart software

Jade L.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Pluspunten: They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Minpunten: I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Bruce C.
Operation Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pluspunten: Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Simple, fast, Mobile

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Director User Experience Design
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Minpunten: I only wish new features would be added faster.

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Jimmy C.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pluspunten: The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Minpunten: They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Jianwei C.
Sr Manager & Architect
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Minpunten: It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Great experience

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Trevor V.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Minpunten: Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Intuitive yet very user friendly.

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2018
Timothy W.
Systems Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier.
Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless.
Responsiveness

Minpunten: None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018
Marielys dl angeles M.
Enfermera
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Minpunten: It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

AI feature is excellent!!

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018
Ned L.
Agile Coach
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Minpunten: I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

AMAMZING!

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2019
Danny F.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pluspunten: The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Minpunten: The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

Ai Field Management Review

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2018
David K.
Co Founder, Solution Achitect
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pluspunten: What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Minpunten: I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

it's like having a god's eye

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Anton B.
project manager
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Pluspunten: The design fits well with the need and the purpose.
Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force.
Mobile access is key!

Minpunten: More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Co-owner
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Minpunten: Actually cannot choose such characteristics

Easy to use, affordable and cool application.

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Grundare och VD
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment. In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Minpunten: Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2018
Steve C.
Sr manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pluspunten: I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Minpunten: My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Ai Field Management op 1-5-2018

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Excellent software!

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2018
Insurance Broker
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Minpunten: Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

The most compete operations assistant I have found

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2018
Valentino B.
European Business Development Director
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Pluspunten: Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Minpunten: As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017
Administrative Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

Minpunten: I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.

Review

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Ajay A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Delegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates
They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..

Pluspunten: Ease of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs

Minpunten: The user interface could be more attractive

I love it

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Shaun G.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

Minpunten: There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like

It's a very useful management software.

Co Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is great I especially like the predictive management feature it helps me understand which worker needs to be assigned what time and what location Excellent!

Ai field management

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018
Juan S.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Salesmen control

Pluspunten: It allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers

Minpunten: I like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot