Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Productive

Met deze eenvoudig te gebruiken software-oplossing kun je je bedrijf vanaf één plek beheren, in plaats van meerdere diensten tegelijk te gebruiken.

Meer informatie over Productive

Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one. If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks.

Beoordelingen van Productive

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Productive heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 84 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Productive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (84)

Nazirul
Nazirul
Managing Partner in Maleisië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Core functions are great - would be better with more

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best experience hands down comes from the account management team, which deals with our issues swiftly and effectively. Almost every SAAS has 1 or 2 key differentiators, but Productive stands out in terms of their support and dedication to ensuring a positive customer relationship experience

Everything is all in one place without the need of multiple softwares

Some features that are a no-brainer (eg. tracking non-billable proposal hours) should have been able to be directly tracked from the sales function instead of having to be tracked as internal hours. But these are nitty gritty details which should make way to Productive sometime in the near future

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ClickUp

Redenen om voor Productive te kiezen: Complex and not used to its full advantage

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: Clickup was similar to other flexible-tasks allocation management system and does not offer the overall suite of features that Productive does

Dave
Dave
Owner and developper in Canada
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the most practical for profitability tracking

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It does what I need it to do and for a price that is worth it.
Again, tracking project profitability is my main reason to use it.

The main reason I chose Productive was to be able to track the profitability of each project, by assigning a cost by ressource (employee) and tracking billing + expenses on each project. The reporting and customizable dashboard are very appreciated features. I also like the fact that we can email directly to a deal to add entries in the crm. I also like the Notion type documents. Could have more options though

- The CRM is a bit basic. Notes and followups could be more intuitive and organized. - The navigation inside the app is not always clear and I found myself often searching for the way to get to where I need. - When adding time outside the dates of a budget, the error preventing me from adding it was annoying. I would have prefferred a warning and be able to choose to add it anyway. - I'd like to be able to quickly create a task from the time tracking entry on the calendar view if I found myself on working on something that was not initially listed. - Managing billing and budget is not user friendly, especially when pre-selling hours.

Productive reveiw

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It could be more connected and adapted to the needs of a particular job

Scheduling, Task management and Time management, Customers help

It is sometimes slow, after update a lot of things are not working, some updates make my job harder

Ian
Founder and Director in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Everything we need in one platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Productive includes all the features we wanted and nothing we didn't. We used ClickUp for some time, but found it was hard to use and customise to our needs. Productive gives us the tools we need to keep projects on track and assigned to the right people and gives us business metrics that keep us aligned and on-point. It's been a game-changer for us, and we can only see it getting better.

Productive is expensive, especially as you add more users. Other products are cheaper, but they aren't tailored to what we need, so they end up costing in other ways.

Clifton
Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great project/task management product!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementation was easy with the Design team and easy with clients once they were trained a bit on the product. Overall my team likes Productive way better than previous Project Management tools we've used. The reporting has also been amazing! Seeing how profitable the company is as a whole and each employee. That's a game changer!

Project managemement, task management, time tracking, invoicing, there isn't much I don't love about Productive!

I wish there was a way to better implement email into the product. Right now email and Productive are separate. Having them tied closer together would help eliminate on additional product.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Todoist, Paymo, Zoho Projects, Pipefy, Front, monday.com, ClickUp, Hive en Asana

Redenen om voor Productive te kiezen: Made the switch from Accelo, as the email integration caused all kinds of issues and our email got placed on blacklists, so we had to switch our domain name completely for our website and email. We originally used Teamwork, then switched to Accelo because of the email integration. Teamwork was great, but missed some key features at the time we used it.

Overgestapt van: Teamwork.com en Accelo

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: Had almost all of the features I needed. Others were missing features.

Petar
CEO in Kroatië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect even for a small company

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really great, we'll keep using it as we grow bigger.

It has everything you need - from task management (including subtasks and workflows!) to reporting and time management. The price is very reasonable, regardless of the number of users. Some project management software has affordable pricing for a small number of users, only to rip you off when your company grows.

Filters for tasks could have more options (e.g. date filter has only equal or not equal). It would be perfect to have a single overview of tasks across all projects. Currently, that is somehow possible but lacks more powerful filters.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCollab

Redenen om voor Productive te kiezen: Productive offers time tracking out of the box, which is a feature most PM tools don't have

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: Interface looked better and it seemed we would get more reporting features

Robert
Robert
Owner in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gave me a running start

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Productive for my day-to-day operations and was able to do an integration with Trello using their API. This makes my invoicing a breeze and allows me to give time reports to my customers. There is a ton of other features (sales pipeline, scheduling, financial reports) I am not using, but just for the small part I am using, it is a big time saver.

Productive has: - comprehensive feature set - ease of use - a tutorial to get you familiar with the different modules of the product - a decent price - customers can access the platform (when you grant them access) - an API to allow integrations with other components - responsive support (some bugs get fixed really fast)

- some structure elements may not be an exact match to your business (like with any product) - support is only during business hours, being a solo entrepreneur, problems don't always happen between 9-5 Monday-Friday - support could benefit from a ticketing system instead of a chat-based system - the task component have few features when compared with Trello. Strange for a company that brands itself as "more powerful than Trello and simpler to use than Jira" (https://www.productive.io/tour/project-management/).

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Plutio, TimeCamp, Paymo, Time Tracker, Scoro, Invoice Ninja, Accelo, elapseit en todo.vu

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: - Better feature set - Better pricing - Trial available

Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Every tool you need for an agency

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool and the only one we found that ticks all the boxes for our business.

Fully-featured with a continually improving product roadmap and excellent customer support.

Sometimes it's difficult to work out how much budget is remaining as the calculations don't always tally with my own figures. Some nuances in how the calculations are done I think. Some features have started to move to the 'premium' tier.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Harvest, Forecast, Asana en Toggl Track

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: It had everything we wanted and more. Could consolidate our tools into one.

Franka
Project Manager in Kroatië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A great tool for multiple purposes

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really like Productive and would be happy if we continue using it.

I like how Productive has a lot of features and is still pretty simple to use. The logic behind everything works great almost always, and for me it became a tool that I use daily without much thought. I see great value in that. I also appreciate the documentation and the whole team behind.

Tasks are maybe still a bit sloppy, but maybe it's just because of the way we use it in the company. I'm not really sure.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Azure DevOps Services

Karla
Head of Production in Nederland
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

A great move!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

- Features catered to agency needs - Great customer service - Budget management - Simplified time tracking - Budgeting and invoicing in one place

- Lack of very top level resourcing (overview of at least 4 months within one view)

Jaka
Product Designer & Owner in Slovenië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A good but expensive option

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's good but certain aspects could be improved.

I like the split of booked and billed hours, as well as the ease of invoicing

It's very expensive compared to similar products. The mobile app is clunky.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: FreshBooks en Toggl Track

Redenen om voor Productive te kiezen: It lacked features

Overgestapt van: Zoho Books

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: The feature set

Emma
Managing Director in VK

Productive productive!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Future-focussed and a modern software for agencies

Hard to make full use of Productive and some features - such as the sales funnel - don't act enough like a CRM.

Bojan
Head of Marketing in Kroatië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Greatest agency management software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Productive enables me to keep everything in one place; all the way from ideation, budgeting, project management to expense tracking. It strikes the right balance between powerful features and ease of use. I love using Productive, especially features such as Insights which really position it as a unique tool on the market.

Productive is best utilized when the entire organization is actively using the tool. Buy-in from most if not all internal stakeholders is highly recommended.

Mark
Founding Partner in VK

Productive for agency management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good all round tool that brings together a number of different platforms into a single tool.

Productive is a great all round tool for managing an agency, giving us time and budget management to understand the profitability across each client engagement & new business business pursuit.

It can take a while for new starters to get up to speed as some parts aren't very intuitive.

Luka
Luka
Co-Founder at Studio Bien in Kroatië
Design en ontwerp

Great software that has everything I need to run a profitable business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Productive is great because I have an overview of every segment of my company in one place. From sales, scheduling projects, communication management, employee management all the way to the reporting. We were paying multiple software apps, which was not only expensive but also confusing and time wasting. With Productive costs were cut down significantly. The support team is very responsive, always available and fast in helping us solve our issues.

It takes some time for setting up the organization and getting everybody on board, but with Productive help center and their support team that was done in a jiffy. The software is a bit robust due to its wide pallet of functionalities, so it has a bit steep learning curve.

Jack
HoPM in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product that outperforms a lot of competitors

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great and would recommend over other platforms

UI, UX, Covers a lot without overcomplicating the experience. Competitive cost, great support service. Constant updates and features getting added.

(Small) Still fine tuning in some areas, so not everything is perfect , but lots of roll out of good updates which shows its only going to get better

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Polaris PSA, Harvest, Scoro, Resource Guru, ClickUp, Forecast en Accelo

Redenen om voor Productive te kiezen: Cost, experience, selection of tools, scalability

Redenen om over te stappen op Productive: Ticks most of the boxes that others cannot

Kerry
PS Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

It's an OK Product

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it is great for the overall management of project and tracking time, but as I stated above not great for fixes on the conversion end.

It has a great option to track your time management per project which is great for reporting purposes.

I am the tester for our conversions and there is not a good way for the conversion person and me to see what has not been done on fixes for our conversion and what I need to test. We used Jira for this in the past and it was a much better tool for us in this capacity.

Patrick
Digital Marketing Specialist in Australië

Patrick Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Easy to use and uploads documents fast and seemlessly.

Don’t like how tasks under an umbrella task can’t have the same specifics applied (ie r for tasks to individual due dates or a single due date for all of them)

Tim
Business Developer in België
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are implementing our entire project journey in Productive, as said above from sales towards invoicing. This goes quite smoothly, although fixing errors in the process is not always easy.

If everything is configured properly, the flow of a project is very easy, from sales over project management towards invoicing, everything works very nicely.

It is not very customizable, although they are working on it.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator in Tsjechië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Productive Review

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Productive is a product management software which offers many useful features, custom workflows, time tracking, resource allocation or reporting. As the most valuable I consider the resource management tool which enables to manage the resources (team members, equipment) effectively.

Due to the complexity of the application It is quite difficult to learn using all the features available. Some features are available at a higher price, so the price can be quite high.

Maciej
CEO in Polen
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Good product to start your journey with professional project budgeting and resource allocation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very nice designed, esy to use, many options.

Not possible to make small adjustments - you buy what you have.

Megan
Creative Associate in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

LOVE. Being able to go from a desktop app to a mobile app with ease is great

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team's workflow has improved tremendously. The software makes communication and workflows easy by keeping everything organized. I love being able to communicate with clients through Productive as well.

My favorite thing about Productive is being able to organize and personalize my own dashboard layout. I am someone who works better when I can make task lists and productive allows me to make private lists for myself to use throughout the day.

I wish this software would allow subtasks under the original task -- sometimes a task isn't complete unless multiple subtasks are completed first. This would allow our workflow to move more smoothly.

Consultant in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brilliant - The customer service in particular is fantastic. We had an excellent onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was exceptionally patient with us and had fantastic product-knowledge. He guided us through an automated time tracking solution which will be invaluable to us in the months and years ahead.

The breath and scope of the product - There is a lot of functionality available and we have only begun to scratch the surface.

Due to the extent of functionality, getting set-up on the system took a bit of time - minor gripe

Tim
Chairman/Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

We are AdAgency and PR Firm, Productive is the ideal project management tool.

Opmerkingen: Productivity

Ease of use. And the ability for everything to be self contained within the software...no need to email...or to email docs/elements.

We have found nothing as yet. We are new users but don't anticipate any issues. We will be eliminating Clients and Profits over the next few months and begin using Intuit for billing. That too looks to be an easy transition.

Daria
Technology Director in VS

Very robust system that accomplishes a lot

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The profitability is the most compelling part to us. Knowing exactly how much we actually spent on a proejct and how much came in.

Learning to use it took some time because it has some interesting requirements. I wish it were a bit more flexible (ie deleting vs archiving if a mistake is made, archiving with live budgets)